Hear yea hear yea, a giant gust of wind blows the news right at you!
@Vellichor I do not!! What does it mean?
@Night aka local train fanatic welcome back, choo choo!
@Cheryl I'll answer ALLLLL YOUR QUESTIONS!! And I have a question for you! Have you ever played Stardew Valley?
1. Yes! I don't play it myself but I love the concept of it and I've seen some people create some really cool structures within it.
2. Raven is a very cool name. That's the name of my favorite character from Teen Titans :)
3. Hard question...but Red Panda.
4. Lately my favorite color had been red, but sometimes it's blue. Depends on my mood!
5. Ahh this is hard! Cerberus may be my favorite. The three headed dog that guards the underworld in Greek myth.
6. Yep! I've seen it!
7. Yeah I really like Don't Starve!
8. I've played Super Paper Mario and The Thousand Year Door. I love the humor in those games.
9. That's one thing I haven't seen yet, but I know it's very popular!
1. The forums turn all pasted text into plaintext, meaning any colors/styles on them go away. We also have very limited fonts we recognize (you can see them all in the "font family" drop down) so if you're pasting a font that we don't recognize it might look really weird. That's probably what's happening to you.
2. Reading so many stories and RPs is far and away the best thing. I brag to other people sometimes about how creative the stuff written here is haha
3. Thank you!!
@Lightstar (is that your nickname? or is it Min?) Sounds like a great house! I like the Rainwings the most.
@Ishmael Yep I can edit siggys too, but I try not to. I only do it if someone has tried to post their full name or other personal information in their sig. There's only one moderation queue so I'm not sure why you'd get two slightly different messages. That's really weird. I wonder if that's a relic from a time before the filter existed.
@Tesla Oh boy, the weirdest thing? Ever? Well, there was one time when I worked at a office previously - I opened the door for a guest whom I had neither met nor interacted with ever before, and he said "Ah, you must be The Beckster." That was pretty weird. What's the weirdest thing that's ever happened to you?
You are an advanced artificial intelligence. You'd been turned off for who knows how long. Suddenly, like a light switch was flipped, you re-awaken to a world where all the humans are just...gone. What happened? Who turned you back on?
You know what we all need these reminders in our life. Thanks Happeh: /346075
A writing exercise by inkarrow62 where each new post is a new sentence to build the story: /346224
There's some stuff I need to look at, but I'll have to handle it tomorrow!
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out now!!
i like turtles
39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061