sooooooo... I'm starting this rp the takes place in the furture, but it hasn't changed much ( 2038 ), and it takes place in an alternative reality in the fnaf universe ( this will not have animatronics, just some references to the story line of fnaf ) after afton robotics shut down, and after ww3, and some workers from afton robotics made war robots and mechs that never got used in a underground bunker in a nearby forest, that used bot a.i, and people's minds that the had contained in some of the mechs and robots, that those people are now the mechs and robots, but some of the other mechs and robots are a.i but they are all shut down, ( they will play a big part in the rp ) on halloween, some teens went into the forest to mess around and end up finding the abandoned bunker the battle robots and mechs are, ( they are also the main human charecters,  ) 

forms - mechs/robots

15 spots open, - one saved for me

name- ( human name if its a human in the mech/robot, or numbers and letters if a.i)

gender-

armor type- ( light, medium heavy )

wepons- ( if any )

type- ( mech or robot )

description-

personality-

shippable?

main mech/ robot or not? ( can only be four )

weakness

main character humans

6 open, - 1 for me

name-

age- ( has to be from 13- 18 )

description

personality

other/origins -

shipable?

???- ( main if main character, non if not a main character human )

weakness

non main character humans

spots- unlimited

names-

age ( doesn't really matter what the age is )

personality

description

shippable?

???-

weakness

rules-

no bullying

no really op things

no ships unless both owners of oc aprove

- my forms

name- 1A-35

gender- male

armor type- medium

wepons- light machine gun, and shoulder rail canon

type- robot

description- is the size of a person, has glowing red eyes when angrey, normaly blue, one hand is kinda like a claw, the other is the light machine gun, he has the rail cannon on his right shoulder, on his left is a afton robotics symble indented on shoulder, his head looks simmaler the droids in star wars ( the bronze ones that go roger roger ) bit its a bit more armored, and he has rockets on the bottom oh his feet,

personality- easaly provoked, trys to stay happy-go-lucky, but somtimes fails..

main mech/robot

shippable- yes

weakness- him trying to bottle in his emotions that he doesnt know how to handle ( he is a.i... ) burst waves of electrisity

name- william afton the fourth,

gender- male

age- 14

disctription- normaly wheres a camofloged thrench coat, trech pants, and trench boots, plus a camo hat, blue eyes, black hair,

personality- somtimes keeps quiet, definetly not the leader of the group ( the main humans ) likes to think things through carfully before doing it, unless its a short time to decide, he can do it pretty fast, sometimes spys on others, and he is very sneaky too

other/ origins - is a decenent from willaim afton, and is part of the afton family

shippable- yes

main human

weakness- that hes hiding his origins, ( so the other main charecters dont know his last name is afton and he part of the afton family ) and that he can be a little too cautious at times

ok, thats just about it, ready whenever everyone else is

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

Poke

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

Dylan did I ever mention that I was three years older than you 

• Posted at:

The Great Storm fur  

call me : Jay.

favorite character in Naruto: Orochimaru.

eye color: dark green.

I am the: Navy ninja.

Best friend: Nephrite.

other best friend: Scorch.

No

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Uhhhh.. Actualy, your a little bit more than three Years older than me...

• Posted at:

DISMAY

poke

• Posted at:

DISMAY