It's 5 days into November already (oops). I wanted to make a a NaNoWriMo-inspired post for those who might want the push to write everyday. If you're not familiar with NaNoWriMo, it stands for "National Novel Writing Month." The goal is to write a 50,000 word novel by Nov 30th. Some of you may be taking part in it already, but some of you may find the idea of writing a whole novel too much, aren't sure where to start, or don't have enough time.
I'd like to support your writing here in a few ways!
1. If you are taking part in NaNoWriMo or did in the past, I'd love to see threads with writing tips or anything you've learned about how to write interesting characters, ways you've learned how to concentrate when you're writing, etc.
2. If you need some writing inspiration this month, I'll be making more in-depth writing prompts for the Town Square News.
3. Will get a Q&A or AMA going later in the month with our very own Admax Gavin, who wrote the book "Josh Baxter Levels Up."
4. Make it a goal of yours this month to write a new story, forumfic, and/or poem everyday. It doesn't need to be long, or fleshed out. Just try to write every single day for the rest of the month.
5. Make it a goal of yours to come up with a new character or story that is different from what you usually create. Use this month to explore different genres and archetypes!
I know writing long posts can be tough on here with the filter, so I recommend breaking them up into smaller chunks if you're having trouble.
Can't wait to read what you write!
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out now!!
i like turtles
39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061