(Disclaimer: This is more of a rant, but kind of a rant that we can all sort of participate in. I'm just kind of upset right now, and I appreciate it if you took the time to even read or possibly reply to this. -Thanks. Also, I mean no disrespect to your parent/guardians or parent/guardians in general.)

Anyway, here are some common-and irritating traits-that some is not most parents have. (I put the ones my parents have in bold.):

-Over Achievers: Yikes, god forbid you get a B+ without some melodramatic scream festival with meltdowns on the side. 

-The Workaholics: You may be the little sunshine of the household but your parents orbit around work. 

-The Occupied: These parents are always busy. They don't neglect you in anyway, shape, or form, but they just are always busy with work or siblings.

-Cheerleaders: A very common species of parent, often gushing over little insignificant things, being too proud of their children, or just really loud spectators to your sports/activites. (Ex: Intense soccer moms.)

-The Cynical: Either both or just one parent(s) are like this. They are blunt, too straightforward, obnoxious, and always feel like they are being cheated in life.

-The Interrogator: Either strict or just way up in your business, they're always probing or commanding you to tell them what you're doing. "What are you doing?" "Where are you going?" "Who is your friend."

-The "Healthy": With your fridge being so organic and healthy almost to the point of vegan, these parents are often the newer generation and have an eye on labels. 

If you have any more traits, please list them! Feel free to rant as well, I'm all ears. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Renegade - Ren - Renny

aesthetically pleasing

and somewhat edgy

Female/Bi/Fangirl

Hope Hustle for Your Dreams

✵✵✵ 

#WhiteInkWasWorthIt

^Write that in your sig^

If you see this message.

The first one is my parents in a nutshell. :/

"-The "Healthy": With your fridge being so organic and healthy almost to the point of vegan, these parents are often the newer generation and have an eye on labels." I wish my parents were more like that, actually. My mom is into health stuff, but we still have a lot of the food I'm not supposed to eat.

. . . goes and hides in the fitness freak corner

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

I can relate to that. See, only we did have "healthy" in our fridge, but that was just a phase. 

• Posted at:

Renegade - Ren - Renny

aesthetically pleasing

and somewhat edgy

Female/Bi/Fangirl

✵✵✵ 

#WhiteInkWasWorthIt

^Write that in your sig^

If you see this message.

We do extreme healthy. My parents don't let us eat anything, anything other then fruits and veggies. (Try and guess how long it's been...4 years)

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

All of them except cheerleaders and healthy...

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

My parents are usually pretty chill, but my mom definitely fits into the category of Healthy. And my dad's a little bit of the Interrogator.

Here's one trait I find VERY annoying.

-The Younger-Siblings-Get-Off-Easy Parents: Remember that time when you were busy minding your own business when your younger sibling came along and started irritating the heck out of you for absolutely no reason other than attention? These parents let your little sibling off with a minor scolding while you get the long lecture and punishment.

Unfortunately, my parents definitely are a bit of The Younger-Siblings-Get-Off-Easy type of parents. :| 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Interrogater for sure

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

@Silverskies: You said it all. My little brother is much too spoiled...

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

The occupied for sure

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

[incert mark twain quote here]

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

@Silverskies As an older sister, YES. SPEAK LE TRUTH. Apparently I have to be more mature than my little brother. We're only two years apart and both of us are in middle school, though.

• Posted at:

Renegade - Ren - Renny

aesthetically pleasing

and somewhat edgy

Female/Bi/Fangirl

✵✵✵ 

#WhiteInkWasWorthIt

^Write that in your sig^

If you see this message.

Mine are mostly the cynical.

• Posted at:

MIGHTY

She/her

Queen of Thorns          

Nightwing          

Riverclan Warrior          

Homethread: 340556                  

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?"

Mine are the Healthy for sure, they are kinda the Interrogator but not really, I’ve gotten away with a lot of stuff. Like being on here until 2 o’ clock a.m.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

(I can add a sister/brother/sibling specific. The cute hateful (not good with names): “how can they be mean? They’re so innocent!” “They look so sweet.” “They can’t be that bad. I’d love a sister like that.” Honey, if you knew. These siblings are often younger, more likely in elementary grades k-3, but they are MEAN. They’ll pester you for whatever reason, hit and kick you, act offended and try to beat you if you say anything they don’t like (mind isn’t too strong), lie out of their teeth to the point where no one in the family trusts them, makes a huge deal over nothing (my sisters fight over decorated cups), and sometimes sounds like they’re blackmailing murder on you. But they, for some reason, are too cute for people to believe that they’re dangerous at all.

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

where people taunt, hope says “try one more time”

#youbelongtoaduck

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

The paranoid/overprotective parent: the answer to the question “May I go to my friend’s house?” Will always be “No.” or “Unless I come with you So I can stalk on you and make sure that you don’t get kidnapped” If you get a tiny scratch while playing your sport or something they will banned you from that sport or something for a few days. Also is the not allowed to date until you’re 28 type...

...I might be over exaggerating the description but that’s basically my mom right there...

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

Fangirl + Nerd = A Blue Banana 

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

star count: 1,822

Give up is N0T a statement

#cellosquad

My parents are chill, but my mom's kinda the interrogator and my dad's a tiny bit the healthy. (I might have spelled interrogator wrong.)

• Posted at:

Arrow

Am I alive?

Or am I dead?

How do you know?

The Cute Hateful. Exactly my younger sister. She's got the looks in the family so she's the only one of us who is pretty. Yet she's horrible. I can actually find examples for each point Sylvia made. I have to stay calm or I'll get in more trouble than I already do as a middle child when a sibling yells at me. In a time when I wasn't too emotionally stable, she made me feel worse. It's a good thing I know how to stay calm these days. Sorry for the rant. 

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

The fear of falling apart 

Oh you did not do one home work assignment well, YEET get that fortnite outta here you can’t play it for a month

• Posted at:

Carbide

OH NO NO

fortnite god

we must defeat t series

Sub to pewd pls 

What I’ve felt

what I’ve known

never shined through what I’ve shown

never free 

never me

So i dub thee unforgiven 

My mother, is the ultimate Over achiever. If I get a 100 on something, she just mutters, "couldn't you get extra credit? If I get 90-99, she doesn't say anything, but if I get anything below that, she freaks out. Some people think that they can rant, but my mother would destroy you in that matter. (I have a bad habit of ranting as well though, so I can't complain that much) Personally, my dog is the only one who understands me 

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

@Cat

That pretty much sums up my youngest sister. :|

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

@Silverskies, *hugs* we can get through this.

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

The fear of falling apart