I do.

Like, you try to enter a group of friends but you can't because everyone in it is too close for a new person to come in? And you just feel ignored?

How about maybe, everyone around you is linked by multiple sources of social media, but you're the only one that is only linked by one or two? It gives me the feeling that I'm always left out of a part of the fun or I really don't matter to the rest of the group.

Like those stories that are really funny to other people, but they don't make any sense to you because you need to be apart of a chat or something like that to get it.

Just a question, I just want to see who can relate to this. Wow, now saying this, I realize how lonely I am.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Yup that’s me your describing...

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

Fangirl + Nerd = A Blue Banana 

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

star count: 1,822

Give up is N0T a statement

#cellosquad

Yes. That's my taekwondo school in a nutshell. :/

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

I can relate to this a lot, I generally struggle with socializing with others because I don’t have the same interests and I don’t technically have a friend group. Sure I think I’m in one but I feel like there’s a barrier. So i usually feel lonely because I don’t have many interest or act like the others at my school. So I can relate a lot to this. I’ve sorta never really had a friend group. 

I did once try to join a friend group, I though they were inviting me to join the group and I only hung out with them once and then, my friend has always declined/ignored my invite to hang out. 

So i understand and relate to this a lot. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

That's why I naturally form my own friend groups of up to 3 people who have roughly the same interests as I do and are just as lonely.

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Like Fossil, nobody really has the same interests as me.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

There is no way to describe how well this relates to me. 

• Posted at:

Chipmonk

a queer was here

The same with me. I actually have a lot of aquaintences, but probably only one to maybe three friends irl. It's hard when you try to make new friends but they don't have the same interests as you and/or are already close to other friends, therefore ignoring you.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Kids at my middle school are pretty judge mental. Most don’t know what a “fandom” is and only know what shipping is ((A lot of people at my school tend to be shipped together)). So even though I know people who have interests the same as me, there not that into the subject so I can’t really have full on conversations about a book or tell them what kind of character i’m designing, and which then they get confused with the term “Oc” so I rarely mention anything Oc related to anyone. 

But it’s nice to know that others have similar problems with socializing with fellow students. At least we all have each other ^^ 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

My problem is that I fit in every group of friends and because I do I don't fit in anywhere... There is no group that fits every group so thus I'm left not fitting in anywhere.... None of that made sense to you I bet because most people don't have this problem.... Yeah friends hah that's a joke... 

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

Yeah. That was me that you were describing for a while, but then I joined a group who didn't really fit in, kinda like me, and then we became really close so yeah.

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

I think the internet is a wonderful place. I used to be like that, but I discovered this site, and everything changed.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

I agree with you, i sometimes think that when my friends make new friends.

Then i feel sad and be down in the dumps all day. Then my mom says "Why are you

so sad" then i do not reply.

• Posted at:

I can relate to this alot. Since im in introvert and prefer to let ppl come to me then to make new friends, its really hard for me to hang out with people that dont really have the same interests as me. Ive been best friends with one of my friends since Kindergarten and we both dont really fit in, so we're really close. Most of the freshman in my school are from a kinda bad middle school so they do things that make me extremely uncomfertable. But I've made some kinda new friends so.....anyway i agree with everyone XP.

• Posted at:

~Hurricane  the SeaWing ~

#RememberHurricane 

She/Her

15 yrs old

Hufflepuff

Miracula

Don't fashion me a maiden that needs saving from a dragon, I am the dragon and I will eat you whole!

At least now I know quote by Alan Walker "I know I'm not alone, I know I'm not alone, anywhere together, apart but still together, I know I'm not alone!"

• Posted at:

|Leonard Church|Slytherin|Ekaterina|CycloneGuard29|DJ|Blacklite District Fan|Marshmello-in-training| 

________

|X  X| 

|\___/|

"Pain is a part of life everybody deals with, you adapt or you die. Which person are you?"-Me

I did that once but got left out and I could feel that 2 people didn't like me. I'm glad I left because one of them is horrible(she even dated her best friend's ex soon after they broke up) The other one apologised, though we don't really talk. 

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

The fear of falling apart