I noticed that a lot of people were being bullied on the Forums, so I created this topic for anybody to come and talk about whatever they want. (Problems at home, people shipping you, bullying because you are LGBTQ+, etc) If anyone is a bully, I will report my own thread, and it will get deleted. Feel free to say anything and I will respond!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Arrow

Am I alive?

Or am I dead?

How do you know?

So I'm in this rp and this guy (not saying names here) just has this way OP character and he takes my character's shining moment, the one moment I knew for sure that my character could express her personality and just who she is and this guy just ruins it. I Don't know what to do now and I'm not quite sure what the host is doing.... 

I also kinda feel like a ghost around here.... I've been here for months and I go unnoticed.... This also including the SAMB and is mostly directed to the SAMB because I'm on there everyday where here I'm on just whenever... I also want to know how all my threads including rps are dying/dead... 

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

i hate it when people treat me like i'm a newbie who doesn't know how to do anything. i've been here for nearly four years, and i don't need to have everything explained to me.

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

most of my family keeps calling my friend my boyfriend bc i talk about him a lot

it was funny before, but i then my dad gets involved and then mentions stuff and then's the endless jokes about him

hhhhhhh

and then my sister calls him a name that i will not even speak of because i called a fictional character a joke name that i haven't used in at least a year and then occasionally does it even though i thought we agreed not to use either names

it was kind of funny before but it has spiraled so far from just playfully teasing me

and then i'm pretty sure at least one of my family members actually thinks i like him like him

i just don't like the references or the "revenge" for the fictional character, i don't get why they have to drag him in, why not find a fictional character to laugh about and makes jokes about

i feel like it's sad to say that i'm ready to stop the conversation whenever they say his name, unless it's a serious conversation.

my younger sister keeps threatening to make me and him in the sims and make us married or in a relationship

i talk about him a lot but if i did have a crush i would, whenever the topic was on him, say something then change it, i don't do that i just talk about him a lot which i don't do anymore because then the horrible puns and references and everything come back ;-;

• Posted at:

KNIGHT

ROGUE

REST IN SPAGHETTI

NEVER FORGETTI

NEVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF

This is a little sketch

I mean y’all are throwing shade at forumers without dropping names

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Hi Key,

I hope that it gets better. I have a quick question, do you know Alex? (hamstertalons32)

A lot of people say you were friends over chat.

• Posted at:

Arrow

Am I alive?

Or am I dead?

How do you know?

I feel ignored on here, nobody responds to me really (With an exception of a few people) 

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

it usually takes a while for people to get used to you. try posting interesting things

• Posted at:

Arrow

Am I alive?

Or am I dead?

How do you know?

I do, and it usually takes about 5 or 6 bumps for at least one person to notice and comment on my thread. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

I also seem to sometimes the killer of threads.
  • Posted at:

Cookie

this is honestly kinda sad

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

@crimson

this thread's not meant to be sad; it's so people can say what they are feeling without getting bullied. 

• Posted at:

Arrow

Am I alive?

Or am I dead?

How do you know?