."The Last Earth- Earth has ended, so have all the other life-sustaining planets. Except for one. The planet of Galanarvis the last remaining planet that can sustain life. But it's ending too. Dangerous creatures are taking over, and so are the villainous group called "The Shadows." Now it's up to 8 kids to save the world, or all hope is lost.

Rules:

You can have one main good or main evil/bad, not both. Unlimited spots are unlimited to everyone. 

This is a Forum-Fic, not a roleplay. Just to clarify again.

I will only accept the first 5 creatures so it doesn't get confusing.

You can have 1 human and unlimited creatures/

Your human is you. Creatures, I don't care about what they are named.

Remove Parenthesis! Asterisks mean optional

Human Form:

Name:

*Nickname:

Age (Can be fake): 
Pro-Nouns: 

Role:

Personality (Detailed!):

Flaws:

Appearance (Detailed!):

Normal Outfit(s):

*Powers (Only Good Side):

*Job:

Other:

Make a Species/Creature Form:

Name:

Good or Bad?: 

Appearance:
Powers:

Common Abilities:

Creature Sign-Up Form:

Name:

Gender (Can be none):

Species:

Personality (It's a creature, so it can't speak):

Power(s) (Only if that species has powers): 

Abilities:

Spots: 

Good Side

Kid 1 (Super Speed): Open

Kid 2 (Super Strength): Open

Kid 3 (Super Sight): Open

Kid 4 (Super Hearing): Open

Kid 5 (Super Emotion Sensing): Open

Kid 6 (Super Height/Jumping): Open

Kid 7 (Super Memory): Open

Kid 8 (Super Visions/Prophecy): Taken By Me

Neutral/Leaning on Good Random Jobs: Unlimited

The Shadows

The Shadows General: Open

Generals Assistant: Open

Spy 1: Taken By Me

Spy 2: Open

Spy 3: Open

Any other evil roles you want? Feel free to ask.

Creatures: Unlimited

Now start signing up!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Save Kid One Speed

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Save super memory. I'll be back either later or tomorrow with the form

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Don'thinof thiagoodbyethinof iaa "seyolater."

@Fallon saved!

I forgot to mention, saved last only three hours unless you need to sleep/go somewhere, please say if you do.

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

@Fantasy try to get it done in three hours if you can!

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

I'll try to. I'm on my way home from Walmart, and I think I might have time to do it before dinner

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Save Shadow General!

• Posted at:

Andromeda

Blobfish and Plants Society  

»Snazziest Nerd on the Block«  

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

July 10, 2016 - March 29, 2019

I need to practice piano so I'll try to get the form in as soon as I can.
  • Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Ok.

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Save super hearing, can I make a blind boi?

• Posted at:

Long live the KING

Tomorrow dawns in darkness

Because I could not stop for death

he kindly stopped for me

The carriage held but just ourselves

and immortality

Can I have a villainous shadowmancer 

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

Name: Andromeda

Pro-Nouns: She/Her

Role: Shadow General

Personality: Andromeda is strict to her own forces and cruel to everyone else. She is a very determined person, and can be intimidating when she wants to be. Also manipulative, she is completely willing to change herself temporarily based on the situation. Though intelligent, she is impatient and acts unreasonably when angry. She prides herself in knowing every little detail in what's going on around her, and nothing goes unnoticed.

Flaws: Judgemental, arrogant, short-tempered, nosy, and, yknow... Evil...

Appearance: Andromeda is tall and broad. She has the stereotypical intimidating boss-lady build. She is very pale, and her dark black hair is stored in a low bun, bangs nearly swept to the side. Her eyes are a dark, dark, brown.

Normal Outfit(s): Most often a medium gray knee-length dress with a black jacket the internet tells me is called a bolero. On occasion, she'll wear a thick long-sleeved black shirt and pants. Always dramatically long black heels. Always.

Job: General(?)

Other: oof this form

• Posted at:

Andromeda

Blobfish and Plants Society  

»Snazziest Nerd on the Block«  

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

July 10, 2016 - March 29, 2019

Name: Fantasy

*Nickname: Lilac

Age (Can be fake): 15
Pronouns: She/her

Role: Kid 7

Personality (Detailed!): Fantasy is a smart, kind, cheerful, empathetic, and sometimes sarcastic girl who is usually quiet and shy around people she doesn't know that well. Once you get to know her, she's funny and more talkative. She's an avid reader (she loves the smell of old books; who doesn't?) who likes to look at the open night sky. When she's bored, she'll either organize (or reorganize) her bookshelf, do word puzzles, or read.

-- 

Flaws: She gets anxiety (not severe enough for her to get full on panic attacks, her heart just flips out some) when she sets in her mind to talk to people she's never talked to before, nearsighted (only wears glasses and not contacts), and she sometimes feels self-conscious (ex. Oh, I bet I said something stupid. Are they whispering about whatever stupid thing I said?). Fantasy also mumbles sometimes when she speaks to someone. Her super memory is partially a curse because she remembers all the bad (and good, but remembering the good things isn't a curse) stuff that's happened to her

-- 

Appearance (Detailed!): Coffee-colored wavy hair that's a little past her shoulders (either down, braided, or in a ponytail), which compliments her sparkling blue eyes behind her black glasses. Fantasy is tall, skinny, and has a light build. Her skin is paler than others (not sickly pale, but her skin is lightly tanned), and she has freckles on her face and arms

Normal Outfit(s): Fantasy often wears a flower crown and comfortable clothing such as sweaters and soft pants, usually with fluffy boots or pastel sneakers. She gets cold easily, so she usually wears layered clothing. When it's hot outside, she wears a pale blue short-sleeved shirt and jean shorts with lavender sneakers

*Power(s) (Only Good Side): Super memory

*Job: Saving the world

Other: Hyped for the story. Please let me know if I need to or should add anything

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

In case my form doesn't show up until after my save is up, I submitted it a few minutes ago

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

What's the climate like on Galanarvis? I need to know 'cuz it'll affect my normal outfit in the form

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

@Fantasy: ok!

@Andromeda: Saved!

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Can you answer my question forest?

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

I might not be able to send the form In until tomorrow. I'm on my iPod rn and I can't do the form without messing it up. Also, I have some things that need to get done.
  • Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Name: Kingston Cross

*Nickname: King

Pro-Nouns: He/Him

Role: Super Hearing

Personality: Knowledgeable and wise, kind and compassionate. He finds joy in the little things and aims to always stay positive. When he's negative, you know it's bad. He has a lot of knowledge, and is a complete bookworm. He has an eidetic memory, which means he remembers sounds and sensations from long time ago. He's the person you go to for advice or strategy. He likes to joke about his blindness and is basically the dad of the group (dad jokes included). His positivity is infectious, but he always thinks of most scenarios when planning. Master chess player. If he's lying, his tell is blinking rapidly. He can discern the truth in most situations, and can tell when others are lying (most of the time). He's more of a follower than a leader, but doesn't mind advising from the sidelines. Used sound to echo locate, either surrounding noise or his own. His other senses are hightened due to his lack of sight. He likes classical music.

Flaws: Mild anxiety, Is completely blind, afraid of fast things (cannot track them easily)

Appearance: Medium height, relatively skinny. His hair is a dark salty brown, quiffed, with frosted tips. His eyes are a piercing grey that seem to stare into your soul, but his pupils don't respond to light. He is 100% blind and was since he was born. A smattering of freckles line his nose and cheekbones, and he has a charming smile on his face a lot. His ears are slightly pointed and seem to help him hear better. He seems to have a slight resistance to extreme temperatures.

Normal Outfit(s): Prefers to wear short sleeved shirts, even in cold weather. Usually wears green shirts with the Eye of Horus on it. Jeans and a well-worn pair of black combat boots. He also has those cat-ear headphones in black with green accents around his neck or on his ears. He listens to music through this.

*Powers (Only Good Side): Has the ability to hear things from miles away, and can figure out what something is using hearing within a 1 mile radius. Can also share his hearing abilities for a limited amount of time, and it is quite disorienting at first. (If The last one's too OP, I can take it out)

*Job:

Other:

Name: Pylynari

Good or Bad?: Good

Appearance: Somewhat of a mix between a cat and a fox, about the size of a large dog. Pylynari have large bat-like ears with curled tufts on the ends, as well as large eyes of many iridescent colors. Their build is slight and lightweight, allowing them to run fast and walk on air easily. Their fur is medium length and thick, usually earthy tones with bright, neon stripes or spots, a lot like the Cheshire Cat. Each series of stripes nd/or spots is different for every Pylynari. Two bushy tails split off from the behind, seemingly having a life of their own. They can live to be hundreds of years old, but the average is 120 years. Usually in packs of at least 5 Pylynari, they are both predator and prey, and can both fight and flee.
Powers: Alter the gravity around them to be able to "walk" on air, emit a supersonic yap/bark that confuses enemies

Common Abilities: Pack mentality, sharp teeth and claws, tails can be used as whips or restraints.

Creature Sign-Up Form:

Name: Dari

Species: Pylynari 

Personality: Cares deeply about King and has basically assigned herself as his service animal. Extremely protective and acts as if King is her cub. Dots on him and is cold towards any others. This is a joke King makes often.

Power(s) (Only if that species has powers): Alter the gravity around them to be able to "walk" on air, emit a supersonic yap/bark that confuses enemies

Abilities: same above description of abilities

• Posted at:

Long live the KING

he kindly stopped for me

and immortality

@Everyone to make this easier, every save expires tomorrow morning/early afternoon.

@Storm: What question?

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

@King: You can't have an amazing memory since that's one of the powers someone else has. If you have the average memory it's good then. Otherwise accepted!

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

If it doesn't go through I'm going to bed so I'll repost in morning? I finished but yk

• Posted at:

Long live the KING

he kindly stopped for me

and immortality

King sounds cute. I'm already shipping Fantasy and him.... *reads "is basically the dad of the group (dad jokes included)"* Nevermind. :( *mentally sniffles* What's the lesson here, my friends? Read the whole form before you start shipping two people/characters

Also, Fantasy is open for shipping

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

What's open?

• Posted at:

Bookworm

NERD

#youwillbefound

" ǤǤǤ Ƴ ."

--

Can I make a shadowmancer villain. Basically Thayer can teleport through shadows, create shadows, control shadow beings and turn invisible

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Name: Fallon

*Nickname: Fal

Age (Can be fake): 16

Pro-Nouns: She/Her

Role: Kid 1 (Super Speed)

Personality (Detailed!): Fallon is sometimes serious and a slight introvert. But once you get to know her, she can be an extrovert and laugh when it's time to be funny. She cares for others' feelings, comforting them, and is very helpful or can be when needed help. She's also very hardcore and acts tough, though she's emotional inside. She'll do things sometimes without be asked, and will get a job done if it's not finished. She does have a temper that will blow off if she's angered, stressed, or you caught her in a bad mood, which is not good. But when she knows you and accepts you as a friend, she will fiercely protect her friends, whatever the cost.

Flaws: She has a bit of a temper that will explode and stay for awhile, sometimes has trust issues.

Appearance (Detailed!): Fallon has slightly tanned skin with black hair that is tied in a side braid and has slightly almond shaped emerald green eyes when she smiles. She is about 5’5” to 5’6” with long legs and a short torso. She has a slightly toned build, not really on the slender or plump side, more of a normal? build.

Normal Outfit(s): She normally wears tight jeans with knee-length boots over them and a black hoodie or light jacket, but she'll also wear just either jeans or sport pants with a t-shirt or long sleeved shirt with the sleeves pulled up, light jacket, and Adidas tennis shoes.

*Powers (Only Good Side): Her super speed is faster than even a cheetah’s and can run for long distances. However, she can only run at top speed for only ten to fifteen minutes. After that, she has a hard time regaining her breath and can be useless at this stage.

*Job:

Other:

Name: Meisai Snakes

Good or Bad?: Either, I mean…they’re snakes HELLOOO

Appearance: Looks like a cobra, with the males having a small hood while the females’ hood are slightly bigger. Some Meisai snakes can grow two horns pointing forward instead of having a hood. This ability is unknown and some think that it’s defective. These snakes varies in their main colors, but most are dark forest green with stripe, wave, spot, or diamond designs of a lighter color. Their eyes are mostly yellow, red, or green. Males have a black tongue and females have a light pink tongue.

Powers: Rumored to have hypnotism powers when you look into their eyes for more than three to five seconds. Their eyes can change color too, 

Common Abilities: Shift their scales to match their surroundings, have venom that will only cause you extreme and uncomfortable pain that will last a few days.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Save super emotion sensing 

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

Save spy two

(Because I want to be evil for a change)

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

Name:Leonard Church

Nickname:Leo

Pro-nouns:he,him,his

Role:Kid 6

Personlity:cool under pressure, gets triggered when his friends get captured, threatened or harmed, hard to anger, makes jokes 

Flaws:gets triggered when his friends get captured, threatened or harmed

Appearance:sort of Chinese face, body lithe and limbs limber

Normal Outfit:Black shirt, black pants, black socks, black bottom spiked boots, Black jacket with hood and mask, black gloves

Powers:high and fast jumps, ice powers

Job:Spongebob's job

Other: At night he is known as the "Slippery Shinobi" because of his ice powers

• Posted at:

|Leonard Church|Slytherin|Ekaterina|CycloneGuard29|DJ|Blacklite District Fan|Marshmello-in-training| 

________

|X  X| 

|\___/|

"Pain is a part of life everybody deals with, you adapt or you die. Which person are you?"-Me

Name:Ugandans

Good or Bad?:Good

Appearance:Red with fox like faces with cross eyes, sometimes blue, has assorted weapons, (for red only) has an upside down crescent on abdomen

Powers:Spitting plasma balls

Common Abilities:asking if you know the way, if you say no they will spit on you, if you say yes they will either leave you alone or be your friend forever, the only way to command them is to wear a crown and tell them that you know the way, you also have to be a girl (does not work for female shadows such as shadow general), will also attack you with their weapons

• Posted at:

|Leonard Church|Slytherin|Ekaterina|CycloneGuard29|DJ|Blacklite District Fan|Marshmello-in-training| 

________

|X  X| 

|\___/|

"Pain is a part of life everybody deals with, you adapt or you die. Which person are you?"-Me

Addition to human form:Leo is free for shipping whatever that means, Has an Ugandan friend named Fern, Fern has a vine grappling hook

• Posted at:

________

|X  X| 

|\___/|

Addition to Ugandans Common Abilities:does not work for evil females, all blue Ugandans look the same, all red Ugandans look the same, blue Ugandans are slightly taller then red Ugandans 

Addition to my human form:open for shipping, whatever that means. Has Ugandan friend named Fern, Fern likes nature, Fern has wood spear and vine grappling hook.

• Posted at:

________

|X  X| 

|\___/|

Shipping is basically a crush

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Yes average memory is fine, thank you for telling me

@Fantasy I can remove the dad joke area if you really want the ship, that was something I was iffy about so...

• Posted at:

Long live the KING

he kindly stopped for me

and immortality

Save the super sight

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

@Storm: No shadowmancer, no evils with power. You'll find out why later.

@Andromeda, Fallon Fantasy: Both accepted. And Fantasy, the climate changes between hot and cold every day

@Alice: I will post that in my next post.

@Everyone: All thi spots are saved and will all expire at the same time, this afternoon. I'll say when.

@Leonard: I'm sorry, not accepted. You can't have ice powers, and your job is Kid 6 (thats why thers an astriek) your personality and appearance are not detailed. I am opening your spot again. And your creature can't speak, I specifically stated that. This isn't a troll-fic, so please don't incorperate jokes like that in it. 

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Good Side

Kid 1 (Super Speed): Taken By Fallon

Kid 2 (Super Strength): Open

Kid 3 (Super Sight): Saved For Stormbringer

Kid 4 (Super Hearing): Taked By King

Kid 5 (Super Emotion Sensing): Saved For Violet

Kid 6 (Super Height/Jumping): Open

Kid 7 (Super Memory): Taken By Fantasy

Kid 8 (Super Visions/Prophecy): Taken By Me

Neutral/Leaning on Good Random Jobs: Unlimited

The Shadows

The Shadows General: Taken By Andromeda

Generals Assistant: Open

Spy 1: Open

Spy 2: Saved For Astra

Spy 3: Open

Any other evil roles you want? Feel free to ask.

Creatures: Unlimited

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Human Form:
Name:Sylva McFlare
*Nickname:Syl, Flare
Age (Can be fake): 16
Pro-Nouns: She/her
Role:Super sight
Personality (Detailed!):Smart, fierce and resourceful. Her trust is hard to gain, but once you have it, she'll stay by your side forever. Sylva is a good fighter and won't hesitate to kill if it means good will win.
Flaws:She gets angry easily and won't hesitate to kill shadow people.
Appearance (Detailed!): dark brown hair that she always wears loose and slightly tanned skin. She has bright orange eyes with flecks of black on them.

Normal Outfit(s): a dark cloak or a black sweater
*Powers (Only Good Side):Super sight
*Job: ?
Other:

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Human Form:

Name: Forest

*Nickname: N/A

Pro-Nouns: She/Her

Role: Kid 8 (Super Visons/Prophecy)

Personality:  Forest has a lot of anxiety, but is slowly getting over it after starting the new year. She tends to be bright and bubbly but hates it when people accuse of her of saying things she didn't. She participates in things on a daily basis. Her favorite things to do are study plants, and find new ways to use them. She's surprisingly good at math and other things in school and is always willing to help anyone who's struggling. but almost always makes it worse. She has mildish OCD, which tends to make life harder for her and others around her. She needs everything organized and is the type of person who will get overly annoyed if you color outside the lines. Forest can handle the cold extremely well, and when everyone else is shivering she seems untouched. When other people have problems in their life that don't involve her, she awkwardly tries to help them, but usually ends up making the situation worse. Forest gets horrible headaches daily, sometimes so bad that she faints. Yet, when she says prophecies after she says them she doesn't faint, she just gets mildly dizzy. Her visions only happen when she's asleep, and they tend to repeat often, but always slightly different. When people touch her personal things without her permission, she will intimidate them and force them to apologize and answer why they did it, probably punish them somehow, and end up dragging others into it.(Ex: The other day a kid touched my phone and I actually made him cry. My friend was backing me up so technically both of us made him cry. This is true, I'm quite intimidating when I want to be.) (Psh... I totally didn't just copy my GGaD form and slightly edit it)

Flaws: (I already said this in my personality but) Forest can be too intimidating to the point where she makes people cry. (He touched my phone and threw it back! He deserved it.) Forest also has anxiety and in stressful situations she'll do whatever she can to be alone and will often push others away.

Appearance: Forest had brunette hair with a natural wave at the end. Her hair goes a few inches past her shoulders and is always worn straight down. She has blue-green eyes with a hint of hazel. She is about the average height for a 16yr old. She has tanned skin and quite a few scars, none of them very noticeable. Her nails are slightly long, and are never painted. Forest has pierced ears and normally wears small diamond earrings. Earrings are the only jewelry she ever wears, along with different types of chokers. Her normal outfit includes flowing shirts that show her shoulders, jean shorts, and brown boots or converse. Black leggings and black boots are worn on occasions. She rarely ever wears dresses, but when she does they tend to be tropical with flower design/patterns on them. (Stop saying I copied my GGaD form. I totally didn't.)

Normal Outfit(s): See Appearance

*Powers (Only Good Side): Forest has extremely clear visions that she can't always explain. She always writes them down to see if there's connections, which there almost always are. She also says prophecies, which are often cut up into a line or two of the entire thing.

*Job: 

Other:

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Opening a new spot!

Missing Kid (Time Powers): Open

• Posted at: