Thank you, Fantasy, Stormbringer, and Paradox for your ideas! I'll be starting off with the intros before getting into the prologue or straight to chapter one. Hope y'all enjoy this!

His heart pounded in his chest as he pushed himself forward, constantly telling himself not to look back. No! I thought he was gone forever. he thought. He’ll always be with you, another part of his mind said. He’ll never go away. The dark surroundings were not helping him either. The trees were thin and gnarled, making shadows that appeared to be real. He looked back and tripped, screaming as the thing leapt up to him.

Suddenly, a girl jumped in between the thing and boy, with some gold wispy creature next to her growling. The girl pointed at the thing and her creature leapt forward, fangs bared. The creature wrestled the thing to the ground and soon, the thing turned into floating and glowing gray specks.

The girl turned to the boy and held her hand out, helping him up. She had long, thick purple hair, with blue streaks in it, green eyes and pale skin, with also a blue spot at the corner of each eye. She was thin and a bit on short side. She wore a purple t-shirt and a leather jacket, with black jeans and black knee-high boots.

“Thank you,” the boy said. The dark surroundings changed to a light blue color, with healthy trees and plants growing around them.

“Anytime.” With a wave, the girl and creature disappeared though a hole in a nearby tree, appearing in a bright building.

The building was large (about the size of the Pentagon and similar in structure except circular) and a bit high tech. The girl typed in a code and entered the building. She looked down at the creature, which brightened in its gold color and turned into tiny gold specks. Floating everywhere in the building were the gold specks; the energy and life supply of the building known as Majik.

The girl walked around, saying hello to others she passed by, until she came to the middle of the building, which the ceiling was enclosed by a glass dome. Under the dome and floating in slow movements, were millions of glowing white spheres with moving pictures inside them.

“I still can’t believe how amazing this is even though I’ve seen it for years,” she said.

“Andalite, rookies have just arrived. They need to be shown around.” a young woman said.

“Ma’am, yes, ma’am!” Andalite said and rushed down the halls to the front of Yume Sakuhin Inc..

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BOOKMARK!!

THIS IS AMAZING!!!

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

THIS IS THE BEST

seriously

I love it

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

VERY NICE!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Thanks, everyone! Three more coming in!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

This! Is! Amazing!

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

Fantasy Goldwood tapped her foot on the ground impatiently, constantly looking at a nearby clock and the road. Her wavy coffee-colored hair, that was a little past her shoulders in a braid, complimented her sparkling blue eyes behind her black glasses. Her skin was paler than tan but not too pale, and she had freckles on her face. She wore a flower crown and a sweater with soft pants and fluffy boots.

Where are they? she thought. They’re going to be late.

And as a cue, a boy around her age came walking up the sidewalk, taking his time. His skin was a light tan and his hair was black and straight. His bangs almost covered his right eye, their gray color almost making both his eyes look black. He was close to the average height of someone around his age but on the shorter side. He was slightly on the muscular build. He was wearing his dark colored pants and shirt with no designs on it, and his black shoes. And as usual, he was wearing his hooded, dark blue trench coat, with its white clock with roman numerals and the hands pointing at the twelve.

“Hurry up, Time, we haven’t got all night,” Fantasy impatiently said. “The movie’s going to start soon.”

Time looked down at his watch. “I’m right on time. It’s Paradox who’s late.”

“Excuse me?” a voice said behind them. “I’ve been here the whole time.”

Time Conquest turned to see the light skinned, tall and thin boy with messy, side-swept dark brown hair, almost to the point of black and dyed white points on the ends, leaning against a lamppost nearby. His left eye was blue with small yellow flecks and hints of white, and his right eyes was neon deep red with small black flecks. He was wearing a very dark gray jacket with light blue stripes on the arms and around the collar and cuffs, navy blue sports pants that had three white stripes going down the side of each pant leg, and black sneakers. His rough hands were wearing fingerless gloves with pads on the palm, the gloves are navy blue and fades to red at the finger beginning. His large army knife was in a small sheath that was attached to his pocket, and a mini flashlight attached to his other pocket.

“How long have you been there?” Fantasy asked.

“Since 5:45. Fifteen minutes.”

“Actually thirteen minutes,” Time corrected him.

“Whatever. Can we just go in and see the movie before it ends?”

“It doesn’t really start until 6:15,” Time pointed out. “So we have seventeen minutes.”

Paradox Morris’s hand slightly twitched. Time saying the exact time was starting to get on his nerves. He didn’t see how that didn’t annoy Fantasy yet.

“Then let’s get some popcorn,” Fantasy said.

As Time followed her inside, Paradox thought he sensed someone behind him and turned. No one was there.

He narrowed his eyes. Hmm. He rushed to catch up to Fantasy and Time. The theater was unusually packed. As Paradox avoided people, two in particular stood out. They were standing near the water fountain, looking at everyone with narrow eyes.

One was tall and paled skin, with short black hair black eyes. His whole outfit was completely black. He looked like he was about to attack someone and it gave Paradox shivers down his spine. The other looked just as intimidating, with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes, wearing a dark gray leather outfit.

“You coming, Para?” Time called. He and Fantasy were waiting for him with popcorn.

“Yeah.” He accepted the popcorn Fantasy gave him.

Fantasy frowned. “I hope you’re not like that during the movie. I didn’t come here to have a bad time.”

“Don’t worry, Lilac.” Time said. “This movie is supposed to be funny. Now come on.” As they headed for the studio, Paradox couldn’t help but feel that two pairs of eyes were watching them.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Quick question:

Dreamjumpers and Protectors get RP-ed? wait so we RP them here on this thread? or how does it work?

• Posted at:

grendel

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Bookmark (OH MY MOONS I'M IN THE FIRST PART XD)

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

#IDoNotSupportSame-GenderShipping

I am a girl

Fluent in sarcasm ~ My T-Shirt

Um don't you know how a Forumfic works?

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Is my PoV coming in soon?

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeep gooooooiiiiiiiinnnng!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

This is great! Bookmark!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

I'll try to finish the intros today

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

This is great!

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

[incert mark twain quote here]

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

I'm working on the Dreamjumper rookies rn!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

This isn't an RP, Grendel.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Stormbringer:

I do, but in the sign ups it said that Dreamjumpers were POV-ed and I wanted to clarify.

• Posted at:

grendel

Bookmark. When I read the part with the golden creature (its fangs bared) next to Andalite, I thought it was my corg Donut, even though I knew that he'd be showing up much later

Me when I saw this on the forms: OOOHHHHHH YEAH BOIIII! *is super hyped and hurriedly clicks the title* 

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Don'thinof thiagoodbyethinof iaa "seyolater."

*drums fingers impatiently on keyboard* dhfhriecjdnsijhxxxxfdzzcx

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

What I meant by that, Grendel, was that they would be the ones I will be writing from their persepective since they are main characters.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Great job, Fallon, I've also been here the whole time...... fifteen minutes actually....... XD

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

I've been here the whole time....

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Hold on!! I feel like I have more characters to write than The Elemental World!!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

(If this repeats, I'm sorry! I hope to get the last two intros out tonight.)

A slightly tanned skinned girl with braided, dark brown hair and a set of gold dragon scale armor that was strong and light weight, waited with four other girls. Her eyes were bright green and she wore a dark cloak. Her arms were crossed as she looked at the other girls who were rookie Dreamjumpers like her, but she thought that she was better than them.

One of the girls was Forest, a tanned brunette with a natural wave at the end. The tips of her hair were dyed dark green and the roots fading down was a very sea foamy colored green. Her hair went a few inches past her shoulders. She had blue-green eyes with a hint of hazel. She was slightly taller than her, a few light freckles along her nose. Her nails were painted dark green. Forest had pierced ears and with rose earrings. chokers. Her outfit was a earthy colored, long flowing shirt that showed her shoulders, with stretchy, navy blue fading into a lighter blue shorts. She also wore brown boots with a slight heel and a long dark brown cloak with a hood.

She’s alright fighting, I guess, she thought as she looked at the girl next to Forest. She and Boop are pretty good competition.

Boop was looking around the building with a serious face, her arms crossed. She had curly black hair that ran down to her shoulders, which almost never got worn in a braid or ponytail. She had peach skin and rich hazel eyes. She was quite tall, up to 5’8 in height with an average weight and build. She wore a black cape coat with a hood, jeans and a plaid shirt with a tank top underneath.

She looked around and noticed Sylva looking at her. What does she want? Another match because I beat her in the last one?

She looked over at Grendel, the last rookie in their group. Grendel wore a long, light gray cloak that swirled around her legs. It had a hood, covering her head, although her face and hair were visible. Aside from the cloak, Grendel wore a light gray tunic and long pants of the same color. She had wavy, messy dark brown hair that reached her shoulders and orange-tan-olive-ish skin. Her eyes were dark brown.

She’s a quiet girl, Boop thought.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

A slightly tanned skinned girl with braided, dark brown hair and a set of gold dragon scale armor that was strong and light weight, waited with four other girls. Her eyes were bright green and she wore a dark cloak. Her arms were crossed as she looked at the other girls who were rookie Dreamjumpers like her, but she thought that she was better than them.

One of the girls was Forest, a tanned brunette with a natural wave at the end. The tips of her hair were dyed dark green and the roots fading down was a very sea foamy colored green. Her hair went a few inches past her shoulders. She had blue-green eyes with a hint of hazel. She was slightly taller than her, a few light freckles along her nose. Her nails were painted dark green. Forest had pierced ears and with rose earrings. chokers. Her outfit was a earthy colored, long flowing shirt that showed her shoulders, with stretchy, navy blue fading into a lighter blue shorts. She also wore brown boots with a slight heel and a long dark brown cloak with a hood.

She’s alright fighting, I guess, she thought as she looked at the girl next to Forest. She and Boop are pretty good competition.

Boop was looking around the building with a serious face, her arms crossed. She had curly black hair that ran down to her shoulders, which almost never got worn in a braid or ponytail. She had peach skin and rich hazel eyes. She was quite tall, up to 5’8 in height with an average weight and build. She wore a black cape coat with a hood, jeans and a plaid shirt with a tank top underneath.

She looked around and noticed Sylva looking at her. What does she want? Another match because I beat her in the last one?

She looked over at Grendel, the last rookie in their group. Grendel wore a long, light gray cloak that swirled around her legs. It had a hood, covering her head, although her face and hair were visible. Aside from the cloak, Grendel wore a light gray tunic and long pants of the same color. She had wavy, messy dark brown hair that reached her shoulders and orange-tan-olive-ish skin. Her eyes were dark brown.

She’s a quiet girl, Boop thought.

Last two intros will hopefully come out tonight!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Last intros! (I hope)

Forest straightened herself and her clothes up as a girl with purple hair came up to them.

“Are you all rookie Dreamjumpers?” she asked slightly shyly. Forest nodded. “Welcome to Yume Sakuhin Inc.. I’m Andalite. I will be showing you around.”

“I’m Forest. This here is Sylva, Boop, and Grendel.”

“Come. I’ll show you the basic and main areas. We’ll hit the smaller areas throughout your work here. I’m sure you are all aware of the energy and life force of Yume Sakuhin Inc.?”

“Majik?”  Forest asked, looking up and around at the floating gold specks.

“Yes. Right when a Dreamjumper enters a dream, some Majik follows them. They’re the whole reason we’re able to fight off nightmares.”

“So is it really that fun to jump from dream to dream in peoples’ minds?” Grendel asked enthusiastically.

Andalite shrugged. “Depends. Some like it, some don’t. I guess I’m in the middle, but leaning slightly to the like side.”

Grendel listened eagerly to Andalite and hoped she would be a great Dreamjumper like her. She looked at the places Andalite pointed out with awe.

“And last, the Dream Room.” Andalite led them to a colossal room with floating white orbs slowly moving around. Each one had a different moving picture in it.

All the girls were in awe, even Sylva and Boop.

“Whenever a dream is turning or is a nightmare, the orb will turn gray and sometimes even black. The darker the orb is, the worse the nightmare is.”

“Like that one?” Grendel pointed to an orb that was above them, which was so black, they couldn’t even see the picture.

“Exactly.” Andalite looked around. “I’m sorry, but I have to go. Whenever there’s a nightmare, a Dreamjumper that is near it, goes. You can stay here and wait for me if you want.”

“Nuh uh,” Forest said while shaking her head. “Can we come too? That way we get the experience?”

Andalite thought for a moment. “I don’t don’t know.”

“Pleeeaaaasssse?” Forest pleaded. “You might need help. You said so yourself. 'The darker the orb is, the worse the nightmare is'."

Andalite still looked unsure.

Forest looked at the others for support. "You girls want to go too right?”

Sylva shrugged, Boop slightly tilted her head, and Grendel slightly smiled.

Might be fun, she thought.

Somewhere else in the Alternate Reality or Dream World....

A dark, shadowy person in moving swiftly around, an echoing and slightly hissing voice coming from it.

“Yessss. Yessss. Nightmaressss to fill the empty sssstomach in me.”

“My lord,” a voice said behind it. “The barrier is weakening. Soon you’ll be able to enter Yume Sakuhin without any trouble from the Majik in there.”

“Perfect. Ssssoon I will control the Dream World.”

Back in Reality....

“You sure they’re the ones, Kef?”

“I’m no dummy, Clide. I can sense their powers.”

Clide scoffed. “As if they’ll be strong enough to stop us.”

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

where can I sign up lol

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

Ooh spooky

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

So wait, Protectors are the ones who protect the Alternate Reality? Right? (This sounds so stupid coming from me.... *Facedesks*)

I'm slightly confused because the characters that are protectors just went to the movies......?

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

The Alternate Reality is the Dream Realm, the Reality is where the Protectors are.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

I can explain it better if it doesn't make sense...

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

THIS IS SO GOOD!!

I'VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SINCE SCHOOL

BUT THEN I REALIZED I FORGOT TO CHARGE MY IPAD AND HAD TO WAIT ANOTHER TWENTY MINUTES TO READ THIS

THIS WAS SO WORTH THE WAIT THOUGH!!

(sorry for all caps, it's just that good)

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

After that who cares?

LGBTQ+

Oh, also, are the rookies in their dream appearance? If so, that's not JiN!Boop's

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

After that who cares?

LGBTQ+

The rookies are in their dream appearance.... Did I get Boops appearance wrong?

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

And thank you!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Yeah, that was her modern/reality appearance

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

After that who cares?

LGBTQ+

Yep, I see it. Thanks for pointing that out! I'll try to redo it in the next parts.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto