So, I know, I shouldn’t text drop, but I’m glad I did. The text said, “I could go get some drugs to help us recoup”. And I don’t know what to think. Is my mom becoming something I don’t want her to be? I don’t want to talk about cause I’m afraid that she’ll ground me for snooping. I have seen her taking pills, but I thought they were her ADHD pills, but now I’m not so sure.....

Mods, please let this through, I need reassurance 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Tangled in the strings of society 

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

If you aren't homeschooled, I suggest talking to you school's counselor. They'll probably give you some advice, and I bet you'll feel better once you tell someone about this. Do you think your family owes any money? Do you mean you don't want her to become a trader who trades her ADHD pills for money? I've got ADD, and I take a dose every school morning to help me focus. Last year, my mom had told me not to tell anyone because people might ask for some. I hope this helps you some

Please let this through, mods. I want to do my best to help Nova

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Don'thinof thiagoodbyethinof iaa "seyolater."

I personally think you should confront her directly. That way you aren't trying to act on limited information. She shouldn't punish you for being concerned. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

I have no idea what to do in this situation. Good luck and take care of yourself.

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

The fear of falling apart 

@Fantasy: The thing is, we aren’t low on money. At least I don’t think so. I go to gymnastic everyday, she works everyday, pays for my school lunch money. Sure we don’t have as much money as we used to, but we have enough.

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Tangled in the strings of society 

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

Like someone else said and I'm too lazy to see who it was, you should confront her. You deserve to know what's going on in your family.

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Here's some advice to live by: Don't die.

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss

@nepherite wise words. 

Like me a lot of others have said, let a trusted adult know. It doesn’t have to be your mom or dad (common sense, don’t ask them for advice on how to confront them), but it can be a guidance counselor, or a nurse if guidance counselors aren’t a thing at your school. You can also check for signs of drug abuse to be sure (if you have a school health book or something, check that. Some biology books might have a section on that as well. If I remember right, you Check for strong sudden mood changes, slurred speech, and a few others I actually can’t remember. It might not tell you 100% if that’s what’s happening, but it might help you know.)

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

where people taunt, hope says “try one more time”

#youbelongtoaduck

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76