Which makes the class which relies heavily on debates and speeches extremely stressful and anxiety. And today I just figured out we had to do 5 minute memorized speech and had a full-on panic attack.

i DO NOT like speaking in front of people. It makes me feel stupid and I hate it, and the fact that my class laughs at every mistake makes it worse. English is not my first language, so I have an accent which my teachers make fun of when I have to answer a question.

I feel like everyone judges me and I get all red in the face and I tremble and I can't get the words out because my heartbeat and breathing is way too fast.

I can't do this

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{] Darkfang [}

He/Him/Stressed

I walk a lonely road the only road that I have ever known

Come closer, little rabbit

Bump

• Posted at:

{] Darkfang [}

He/Him/Stressed

I walk a lonely road the only road that I have ever known

Come closer, little rabbit

Hey hey calm, just breathe...in..and..out do it slowly and a couple of times until your breathing and heart rate slow down then when you get up there don't focus on the laughing just think of what you have to say next.

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

I would suggest...fight them

• Posted at:

opal.rb

gender not found

I can relate with you on the accent part, and mine is really weird since it's from both countries

I suggest breathing large and slow, and pretending the class isn't there. Just look at the wall on the opposite side of the room.

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

.the advice i can give you from playing gigs, which is simmilar, is enertain, have fun, and PRACTICE. I had panic attacks before i figured that out.

• Posted at:

SHOWBIZ

BOY 

JANUS

GUITAR PLAYER

ANGLICAN CHRISTAIN

OLDEST BROTHER OF SIX

MUSIC FANATIC

JOHN MAYER FANBOY   

HARVEY SURVIVOR

Demigod Son Of Apollo