To put it simply: you are OP. You receive an invitation (who knows how, idk, maybe there’s some magic mailbox system or something) to Dyvan, a place where OP people come and be OP together where a) they can keep each other in check and b) they can be with people who, at least to some extent, understand them. So, assuming you join, you come to Dyvan and the plot will be determined from there.

Rules:

-read the rules

-follow the rules

-no being mean outside the RP, nothing inappropriate, don’t control someone else’s characters, you know, the basics of any RP

-YES OP characters.

-you can have as many characters as you want, just don’t outdo yourself

-your characters can be anything, a WoF dragon, a not-WoF dragon, a human, a unicorn, a platypus, whatever

-your character doesn’t have to OP, but if they aren't then they’ll probably have to be a side character

-don’t kill other people’s characters without permission

-put a five digit number in other If you read all the rules

-if this reaches 25 pages I’ll make a new thread

-in the form, you can describe the personality in great detail, some detail, almost no detail, or, if you want to reveal or develop it in the RP itself (or just can’t describe personality) put DiRP, Determined in RolePlay (I bet there’ll be a lot of those)

Here’s the form:

Name:

Species:

Power(s):

Appearance:

Personality:

Accessories:

Backstory(doesn’t have to be detailed but try to put something):

Other:

Here are my characters:

Name: Joss Elna

Species: Human (or something similar)

Power(s): Control over all things light; invisibility, colours, shininess, vision,laser pointers, etc, as well as dark, shadow, the ‘colour’ Black, etc

Appearance: extremely pale skin, straight black hair up to her shoulder blades, left eye is black and the right is blue. She usually wears dark colours.   

Personality:  

Accessories: wears a silver necklace with a tiny ruby teardrop, but usually hides it under her shirt, carries a dagger

Backstory: she never knew her parents, grew up with an adopted family, but never really felt like she belonged. At 15 she set off on her own to find… just anything, really. She got the invitation Two years later and here she is!

Other: 52513

Name: Inglo

Species: some sort of dragon

Power(s): Anything solid that he touches teleports to some place in this world that I will call Alder. Anything. Like, anything. Except, like, the ground, although loose dirt and grass do teleport. It makes it quite hard to do… pretty much anything.

Appearance: light brown scales, with pale green horns and spines down his back. He is quadrupedal, with four legs and wings that are pale green but fade to white at the edges. He is about eight feet/two and a half meters long.

Personality: DiRP

Accessories: nope

Backstory: Inglo lives in Alder, where he can touch things, since they’re already in Alder. He’s afraid to go anywhere else.

Other: 12326

Submit the form, I’ll read it and accept it, and then you can PoV. Have fun!

Here I go! *deeep breath…* *submit.*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me ☆Turquoise☆

Alternately Jarasmine

Changinathwind...

WoF is amazing

So is Pi(e)

Element of dragon

I Am a: 

Nerd

Fan

Dragon 

Cat 

Wolf 

Turtle 

Snake 

Koala 

Pistachio.

We can fly!!!

Colourful!!!

help me.

*ack* sorry, I left Joss’s personality blank. I Am terrible at describing personality anyway though... let’s just say she’s independent and slow to trust, but extremely loyal.

• Posted at:

Call me ☆Turquoise☆

Alternately Jarasmine

Changinathwind...

WoF is amazing

So is Pi(e)

Element of dragon

I Am a: 

Nerd

Fan

Dragon 

Cat 

Wolf 

Turtle 

Snake 

Koala 

Pistachio.

We can fly!!!

Colourful!!!

help me.

Name: Alpha 

Species: Gray Wolf 

Powers: Able to bend virtually any element(water, fire, earth, air, plasma, etc.), howl can rally any animal to him, can run faster than sound, impossibly good stamina.

Appearance: His fur is storm-gray with silver highlights here and there. His eye color is like glass, reflecting everything.

Personality: He is very territorial, and is a natural leader, capable of leading virtually anyone. Respects all animals.

Accessories: None 

Other: 

• Posted at:

{Alphawolf}

~The Forum Doggo 

~ Alpha of the OFWP 

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan 

~ CT-43782 

#HaloFTW 

“Thought I’d try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little.” -John-117

I am a lone wolf.

@Alpha: you forgot something in ‘other’, (it’s in the rules) otherwise, accepted!

• Posted at:

Call me ☆Turquoise☆

Alternately Jarasmine

Changinathwind...

WoF is amazing

So is Pi(e)

Element of dragon

I Am a: 

Nerd

Fan

Dragon 

Cat 

Wolf 

Turtle 

Snake 

Koala 

Pistachio.

We can fly!!!

Colourful!!!

help me.

Other: His howls are powerful enough to make(if close enough) an animal or person’s ears bleed.

• Posted at:

{Alphawolf}

~The Forum Doggo 

~ Alpha of the OFWP 

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan 

~ CT-43782 

#HaloFTW 

I am a lone wolf.

Ok yiay

• Posted at:

Call me ☆Turquoise☆

Alternately Jarasmine

Changinathwind...

WoF is amazing

So is Pi(e)

Element of dragon

I Am a: 

Nerd

Fan

Dragon 

Cat 

Wolf 

Turtle 

Snake 

Koala 

Pistachio.

We can fly!!!

Colourful!!!

help me.

Boop

• Posted at:

Call me ☆Turquoise☆

Alternately Jarasmine

Changinathwind...

WoF is amazing

So is Pi(e)

Element of dragon

I Am a: 

Nerd

Fan

Dragon 

Cat 

Wolf 

Turtle 

Snake 

Koala 

Pistachio.

We can fly!!!

Colourful!!!

help me.

Name: Lumikikki

Species: IceWing

Power(s): She's an animus who, in a state of fear of being discovered and extorted to use her powers for horrible things, enchanted herself to be invincible to anything, even an animus spell, and to have even more powerful frostbreath than a normal IceWing. Interestingly enough, her animus spells rocketed out of her control at this point, since her invincibility spell also affected the part of her that enabled her to have and control those powers. Now, any spell she casts could have literally any effect on anything. She doesn't use them much, but maybe Dyvan will help her control them.

Appearance: She's very small, with pearly white scales tipped with teal on her wings and gray eyes. She often fidgets with her talons.

Personality: DiRP lel

Accessories: ...nothing

Backstory: She lived with her family on the outskirts of the Ice Kingdom until near her second birthday, when she learned about animus magic for the first time. On the icy beach, wishing she had magic like the great animi of generations past, she said out loud a spell that would turn all the rocks on the beach into birds, just to test. And all the rocks turned into gulls and flew away. Terrified that the royals would take their daughter away and force her into marriage, her parents sent her away to Possibility, to live with her aunt. On the way, ice soldiers caught her crossing the border, and that's when she cast the spell mentioned above. She escaped, dot dot dot.

Other: she was actually supposed to be a Mary Sue, but oh well. 88888

• Posted at:

Elfin (???)

•open to suggestions...•

Currently: waiting for alllllll those test posts to flood in

My dear kitten yowls in a way that is frighteningly relatable, and she's constipated

Name:Shade flyer

Species:DRAGON!!!

Power(s): can control starms and shadows is animus has flame silk can shoot venom from his mouth in a non stop stream and  can fly endlessly can see all futures and can mindread

Appearance: Shade flyer is black and blue

Personality:DiRP

Accessories: he has a braclet

Backstory(doesn’t have to be detailed but try to put something): he was hatched under a brightest night with a storm covering the moons in a rain forest

Other:56456

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Element!

looking for new siblings

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable

#moonbli

#cleril

This is ligit, my first oc who i made in like 2nd or 3rd grade

Name: Princess Tiger

Species: rainwing / nightwing

Power(s): animus, mind reading, normal rainwing powers

Appearance: tiger is half rainwing, half nightwing, this means that she can change some of her scales, but some stay black. The parts that are black can only change if she is completely invisible. She usually keeps her changeable scales orange (to stay true to her name)

Accessories: golden tiger necklace, flower crown

Backstory(doesn’t have to be detailed but try to put something): oh, I forgot to mention? SHE'S THE DAUGHTER OF GLORY AND DEATHBRINGER!

Other: 03535 don't judge my second grade self

• Posted at:

✿Falcon✿

❆Holiday Spirit❆

"Happy Birthday"

-Frosty the Snowman-

She/Her

"The Koala Climbed Its Fat

Grey Body Up The Eucalyptus

Tree" -Fantasy, not Fairydragon

@Elfin, Element, Falcon: Lumikikki, Shade flyer and Tiger are accepted!

• Posted at:

Call me ☆Turquoise☆

Alternately Jarasmine

Changinathwind...

WoF is amazing

So is Pi(e)

Element of dragon

I Am a: 

Nerd

Fan

Dragon 

Cat 

Wolf 

Turtle 

Snake 

Koala 

Pistachio.

We can fly!!!

Colourful!!!

help me.

Up

• Posted at:

✿Falcon✿

❆Holiday Spirit❆

"Happy Birthday"

-Frosty the Snowman-

She/Her

Up

• Posted at:

✿Falcon✿

❆Holiday Spirit❆

"Happy Birthday"

-Frosty the Snowman-

She/Her

I think I can send in my form later! :)

• Posted at:

Not my real name, but call me Cheryl! 

"Good night, Princess Peach. " -TEC-XX, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

My other account: Dragonbutterfly954

Bookmark 

• Posted at:

Andromeda    

Blobfish and Plants Society  

»Snazziest Nerd on the Block«  

※13 days until book 12!※

We're all jusstardust

No white ink here hehehe 

oh wait

Name: Bored Squidshipper

Species: Personification of boredom (former)

Power(s): can make anyone bored with what they are doing, can take away boredom, unspecified but op dark magic and energy powers, transformation into a large gray (but now it’s indigo) beast. The dark magic drawbacks don’t affect her because she was originally a creature of dark magic.

Appearance: Bored has a pixie cut, indigo hair with white streaks, navy blue eyes, really pale skin, and is 5’1. She usually wears a navy blue tunic, white leggings, and black shin-high boots (all the better to stomp you with)

Personality: Bored is Chaotic Neutral at best. She’s highly morally ambiguous, private, and ruthless. She will protect those she cares about, but she doesn’t care about many people. She hates people, doesn’t like herself much, and doesn’t want to try and change that at all.

Accessories: nothing. She’s boring as heck.

Backstory(doesn’t have to be detailed but try to put something): Formerly the personification of the concept, ‘boredom’, Bored was captured in the SAMB about a year ago, and tamed and reformed slightly. Retained boredom powers, and spent much of her time in the SAMB learning dark magic.

Other: 22100

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

I’m festive now I guess

✦Toffee’s Still a Walnut✦

FADE✦SQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

Don we now our gay apparel 

Fa la la fa la la la la la

OKAY FINE I’M AN ALMOND

Bored is Accepted!

• Posted at:

Call me ☆Turquoise☆

Alternately Jarasmine

Changinathwind...

WoF is amazing

So is Pi(e)

Element of dragon

I Am a: 

Nerd

Fan

Dragon 

Cat 

Wolf 

Turtle 

Snake 

Koala 

Pistachio.

We can fly!!!

Colourful!!!

help me.

Name: quickclaw

Species: nightwing

Powers: animus, thrice moonborn (Darkstalker v2)

apperance: jet black with speckled stars all over, the stars seem silvery colored, dark eyes, silver teardrop scales that represent mind reading.

Acessories: a braclet that shields his thoughts from mind readers unless he is communicating with them

backstory: he hatched on the brightest night and grew up in the wild, then came to dyvan (that's it, yep.)

other: 12730

(I adapted this from another RP, he wasn't so OP there)

• Posted at:

- -Night - -

He/Him/Nightwing

according to Stormbringer: 

Nightwing morph powers; Yay!

Forum family: Stormbringer, seaquake

Bookmark

• Posted at:

~{ Stormbringer }~

she/her/stormy

Forum Sisters - Fallon, Forest, Alice, and Grendel 

Forum Brothers - Night, Seaquake, Prisma and Cobra

Forum twin- Glamour

For the Nightwings!

Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack

Name: Iceglow
Species: Ice/Night/Hive tribreed 
Power(s): Nerve toxin on her tail barb, thrice-moonborn, frostbreath and a venomous bite. She is also an animus. (Too OP?)
Appearance: Iceglow has one orange eye and one black eye. Her wings are both black, just like her normal scales. Her under scales are white and the skin inside her wings is orange. 
Personality: Fierce, resourceful and friendly. She may seem shy and seclusive, but once you get to know her, she is outgoing and kind.
Accessories: A gold wire bracelet with onyx stones in it.
Backstory(doesn’t have to be detailed but try to put something): Her mother was an Ice/Night hybrid and her father was a Hive/Ice hybrid. They were both destroyed before she was hatched, so she hatched alone.
Other: 19999

• Posted at:

~{ Stormbringer }~

she/her/stormy

Forum twin- Glamour

For the Nightwings!

Quickclaw and Iceglow, accepted!

• Posted at:

Call me ☆Turquoise☆

Alternately Jarasmine

Changinathwind...

WoF is amazing

So is Pi(e)

Element of dragon

I Am a: 

Nerd

Fan

Dragon 

Cat 

Wolf 

Turtle 

Snake 

Koala 

Pistachio.

We can fly!!!

Colourful!!!

help me.

When start?

• Posted at:

- -Night - -

He/Him/Nightwing

according to Stormbringer: 

Nightwing morph powers; Yay!

Forum family: Stormbringer, seaquake

How about... now.

Joss read over the letter one more time. There was no map, no directions, no way of telling exactly how to get to Dyvan. There was only a small purple circle at the bottom, labeled, press here. Okay then. She touched her finger to the circle, and it immediately raised up off the paper, then pressed back down with a click.

Joss woke up in a room she didn’t recognize. It looked like what her bedroom would look like, if she could design it, but that wasn’t possible, she hadn’t even slept in a room of her own in years, much less designed one. She stood and looked out the window. It looked out onto a grassy hillside, with the edge of a lush forest not far from its base. The morning sun shone brightly in the Azure sky. Is this Dyvan? She walked to the door and into the hallway it led to, and from there out the front door to get a better idea of where she was. It appeared to be a small house, totally out of place in the middle of nature. It sat atop a hill, which sloped down into the forest on one side and to a range of similar hills, cut by a small river, on the other. As she looked, another house spontaneously appeared on the hill nearest to the one she was on, but the new house seemed to be made of the ground, with earthen walls and a stone door. Not long after, other houses bEgan to appear, each on its own hill.  

Inglo opened his eyes to... the inside of a room? It was sure shaped like a room, but the walls and ceiling were made of packed dirt, rising seamlessly out of the ground. There was nothing in the room but a pile of long, orange vegetable-looking things that Inglo had never seen before laying on the bare ground in one corner. A glass less window was it out of one wall, and opposite to it was a stone slab that seemed to serve as a doorway. A strange panel was embedded into the wall beside it. Inglo trodded towards it. He raised his talon and waved at the panel, to see if that did anything, and apparently it did. The panel glowed green for a moment and the door slid open to a grassy range of hills, with a forest in the distance. Another, more modern looking house sat on a nearby hill, and various more houses appeared as he watched. 

So basically there’s a buttton on the letter that you press, and it teleports you to a house that appears on a hill in Dyvan, customized for you. 

• Posted at:

Call me ☆Turquoise☆

Alternately Jarasmine

Changinathwind...

WoF is amazing

So is Pi(e)

Element of dragon

I Am a: 

Nerd

Fan

Dragon 

Cat 

Wolf 

Turtle 

Snake 

Koala 

Pistachio.

We can fly!!!

Colourful!!!

help me.

Name: X'on

Species: Human

Power(s): is insanely fast, is very resistant to brunto force, regenerates at great speeds. 

Appearance: has white hair with silver streaks through it, has pale smooth white skin, has gold eyes, wears a white hoodie and jeans, red sneekers with white socksk.

Personality: DiRP Lol

Accessories: Metalic gloves that help him punch things?

Backstory: Was orphaned at a young age, and took care of himself, he has a evil Brother named Nox that he wants to kill.

Other:172777 (lol i put six)

• Posted at:

THE SIR/SIRLOL

Yah i got nothin....

Hufflepuff           The Miss's Bro

MUFFINS!!!!!Sorry it felt appropriated....also ima dude

OC's: Henry,Ellak,IceCream,William,Nox,X'on,

Julius,Neptune, Ruby,Clemmy,

CDSignUp:348316

~Name: Hindsight. ~Age: 8, which is about 15 in human years. ~Gender: Male. ~Species: NightWing/MudWing hybrid. ~Power(s): He can breathe fire if warm enough, see the future, is an animus. ~Appearance: He has the overall build of a NightWing, but with a more MudWing-like head. He is dull brown, with black and dark purple underscales. He has dark brown eyes and wing membranes, and silver starscales dotting his wing membranes. ~Personality: He is quiet and reserved, and prefers to stay in a cave by himself than to talk to anyone. He is content with spending hours alone reciting entire books and writing poetry, and living on hardly any food. ~Accessories: An obsidian earring enchanted to keep his soul. ~Backstory: Blablabla his dad had a prophecy about him being a killer blablabla his dad then tried to kill all of his unhatched eggs and missed one blablabla Hindsight's mom died, he was raised by his aunt blablabla he ran away at 3 years old and survived from then on. Lol, I've actually oversimplified it a lot. ~Other: He is 1,00000 minus a lot years old. _________________________ ~Name: Andrew White. ~Age: 17. ~Gender: Male. ~Species: Satyr. ~Power(s): He can summon grapes and grape juice, is extremely good at volleyball, and can visit dreams. ~Appearance: From the waist up he's a normal teenager: curly dark brown hair, green eyes, mid-toned skin... But then there are the goat legs. The fur is the same color as his hair, and his hooves are a shiny black. He usually wears long t-shirts with silly designs, and shorts. He has adorable little horns hidden amongst his curly locks. ~Personality: He is open to new experiences, and likes different types of people. He is quick-witted and able to think on his hooves, and can approach problems from a different point of view. He is prone to perfectionism and is his own worst critic. He is always punctual and finds it hard to take a break. ~Accessories: Sometimes wears a plain white baseball cap. ~Backstory: He has served under the goddess of creativity since he was 8, because apparently his parents thought it was an honor and a priviledge. He doesn't find it very entertaining, but has got to know some pretty interesting beings because of it. ~Other: 993617. _________________________ ~Name: Kiki. ~Age: 20 in human years. ~Gender: Female. ~Species: Platypus. ~Power(s): She is immortal, and grants good luck and magical cake recipes to whomever befriends her. Shs can also curse people with bad hair days. ~Appearance: She looks like a platypus; brown fur, black tail, beady eyes. There's nothing more to it. She also has a more humanoid form; longer legs and arms (she also has more slender fingers), a human face, and lack of a tail. She has creamy brown skin, black hair, and dark brown eyes. She usually wears a simple blue sleeveless dress, or a skirt and t-shirt. ~Personality: She is very talkative and friendly, and usually ready for something fun and chock-full of energy. She is very honest (even bluntly so), and very artsy and creative. ~Accessories: None. ~Backstory: She has wandered from place to place, deciding if she wants to bless the humans in the area or not. She has caused many a shrine to be built in her name, and has been called 'Kiki the Platypus Goddess' by many a village. She was bored and decided to come to Dyvian. ~Other: 883762.
  • Posted at:

~--Sorrel--~

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

~Dumbledore

#WoFMBer

#ForumsRock!

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

My Homethread: /334563

My RPs: /329922 /329168 /332705 /334989

Shade woke up and instantly heard other dragons he walked twords them adn stopped before enchanting himself to not be mindreadable of enchantable exept for he could enchant himself

• Posted at:

call me Element!

looking for new siblings

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable

#moonbli

#cleril

Name:ceariva

Species:fire dragon

Power(s):can breath fire and can light hersalf onfire without getting hurt

Appearance:redand goldunderbelly  with blue eyes

Personality:snappy kind, and shy

Accessories:gold earring

Backstory: found invite and wanted to join

Other:wintermoon fan

• Posted at:

soul speaker of the night-wings 

everest of the sky-wing

topaz of the sand-wing 

river sight of the sea wings 

stream of the mud-wings

juniper of the rain-wings

frostbite of the ice-wings 

silverstream of the ice-wings

story-teller of the night-wings

hindsight were have i heard that before ACK do you watch south park 0.0

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

topaz of the sand-wing 

stream of the mud-wings

Bored read the letter and smirked. This looked fun. She pressed the button on the letter and ended up in front of a house. It was her dream house, super edgy and Victorian. It looked almost like a haunted house, but it was navy blue. She noticed that there were others watching the houses spring up, and started jogging over to them. “Hey guys! Who are you?”

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

I’m festive now I guess

✦Toffee’s Still a Walnut✦

FADE✦SQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

Don we now our gay apparel 

Fa la la fa la la la la la

OKAY FINE I’M AN ALMOND

@Brainart: No, I have not
  • Posted at:

~--Sorrel--~

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

~Dumbledore

#WoFMBer

#ForumsRock!

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

My Homethread: /334563

My RPs: /329922 /329168 /332705 /334989

Iceglow pressed the button adn found herself standing near a small cottage. Other dragons were standing around it, and she walked over...

• Posted at:

~{ Stormbringer }~

she/her/stormy

Forum twin- Glamour

For the Nightwings!

Shade he responed looking around he used his silk (in non flamable form) to go ontop of his house and cheak out the veiw

• Posted at:

call me Element!

looking for new siblings

#moonbli

#cleril

oh ok...

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

topaz of the sand-wing 

stream of the mud-wings

WOOP wow sorry I haven’t posted in a while. Brainart (can I call you storyteller?), you forgot something on other, it’s in the rules. Everyone else, accepted!

• Posted at:

Call me ☆Turquoise☆

Alternately Jarasmine

Changinathwind...

WoF is amazing

So is Pi(e)

Element of dragon

I Am a: 

Nerd

Fan

Dragon 

Cat 

Wolf 

Turtle 

Snake 

Koala 

Pistachio.

We can fly!!!

Colourful!!!

help me.

Update: Jade is now a moderator for this RP

• Posted at:

Call me ☆Turquoise☆

Alternately Jarasmine

Changinathwind...

WoF is amazing

So is Pi(e)

Element of dragon

I Am a: 

Nerd

Fan

Dragon 

Cat 

Wolf 

Turtle 

Snake 

Koala 

Pistachio.

We can fly!!!

Colourful!!!

help me.

X'on smiled as he pressed the button, and was teleported to the house, he ran around at the speed of sound, but nothign broke, he smiled, just what he wanted

• Posted at:

THE SIR/SIRLOL

Yah i got nothin....

Hufflepuff           The Miss's Bro

MUFFINS!!!!!Sorry it felt appropriated....also ima dude

OC's: Henry,Ellak,IceCream,William,Nox,X'on,

Julius,Neptune, Ruby,Clemmy,

CDSignUp:348316

Shade smililed and started flying around to meet other dragons

• Posted at:

call me Element!

looking for new siblings

#moonbli

#cleril

Alpha lay on top of the mountain, looking serenely out at the landscape. Animals walked along before him, eating or chattering about the last time they ate. His glassy eyes reflected the pine trees, the forests, the mountains. 

• Posted at:

{Alphawolf}

~The Forum Doggo 

~ Alpha of the OFWP 

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan 

~ CT-43782 

#HaloFTW 

I am a lone wolf.