X'on ran out of the house, all anyone could see was a blur as he was instantly on the top of the house

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

THE SIR/SIRLOL

Yah i got nothin....

Hufflepuff           The Miss's Bro

MUFFINS!!!!!Sorry it felt appropriated....also ima dude

OC's: Henry,Ellak,IceCream,William,Nox,X'on,

Julius,Neptune, Ruby,Clemmy, Syko,

I'm The Map Maker!-349347

Name: Prince Eucalyptus

Species: Raining/ Nightwing

Power(s):

this goes into detail about everything about him

Name: Prince Eucalyptus, yes he is still technically not a king, but his parents retired and gave him the position.

Length: 623.56 feet long

Height [ head ]: 230.26 feet tall 

Height [ hip ]: 197.5 feet tall

Weight: 615 tons

Wingspan: 453 feet in length

he walks Bipedally

Bite force: 240.124 tons 

now that you have got the scale of his size in your head lets talk biology

Genes: nightwing, rainwing, animus, nucleotide.

organs: 4 hearts, 4 lungs, 2 livers, 3 Small intestines, 2 Large intestines, he has internal gills in his trachea 12 on each side. to prevent his lungs from filling with water during swimming he closes four separate valves and pumps blood from the lung to the gills and breaths underwater much like a fish would pumping water in and out of his trachea. he also closes his esophagus entry using another valve, due to his nightwing/ nucleotide nature he has to fire/ nuclear breath producing organs, he has 4 pancreas and 4 gall bladders, 4 kidneys, 2 bladders, and in total has 512 bones. he has two brains, two spines, and to hip bones. the secondary brain in located in the space between the two fused hip bones. it functions as a sender, processor and receiver of messages, the brain in his head tells what the secondary brain what to do. his nervous system moves 4x faster than ours at 320 mph. so if you hit the tip of his tail both of the brains would know and hes gonna turn around and knock you right over the stands HOME RUN.

now for the senses of eucalyptus

smell range: 20 miles

sight range: 1 mile

hearing range: 5 miles, he could hear a pin drop from that far

brain power: lets just keep it simple and say he is 40x smarter that darkstalker

walking speed: 5 mph

running speed: 80 mph, he could out pace you no problem

flying speed: 500- 4,000 mph, he could go even faster than that though

strength: can lift 44 quadrillion tons 

altitude: 92,365 feet, thats how high up hes been

ocean depth: 7-8 miles deep, thats how deep hes been

bone density: no one really knows but they seem to be unbreakable and they are

swimming speed: 50 knots

know for all is powers

- internal gills

- mindreader and seer { of both past and present and in diffrent timelines to }

- rainwing venom

- camouflage

-nuclear breath, it is 1,234,334 degrees  Celsius 

- he is invencable, and indestructible both inside is body and outside due to cells that heal instantly the second they take damage if he ever takes damage

-immortal

- has fire breath due to his half nightwing nature 

- he can live with no oxygen but still feels comfortable to have good old o2 around, can live underground and or at the botom of the ocean

-he has power boost which include

kio kin { an energy multiplier }

super nuke one, two and three { they are basically a boost in power much like saiyans do

super nuke god, super nuke blue { a god like power he never really uses unless necessary }

super nuke rose { a power that can overpower gods of the highest level }

the combo nuke { a combination of all his power boosts, at that level he could destroy the entire multiverse }

- is resistant to any animus magic including his own, so if he tries to enchant himself it wont work

- is an animus due to his fathers genes, but due to his regenerative powers his mind body and even his soul aren't effected by his animus magic, so he stays forever good.

- he has a wave of energy that comes from his hands called the mahalla destruction wave. he can also combined this wave with his hypo atomic beam to make the mahalla atomic destruction wave 

- he has a hyper version of his nuclear breath called the hypo atomic beam 

- he can emit and emp

- he can hide his atomic energy output but he cant fire nuclear breath and hide his atomic output, his thermal out put and even hide his sent using sent masking glans in his wrists 

- has a sonic roar that can compact and destroy anything 

- has the ability to shoot photons out of his back and cut and slice anything coming at him from the sky

- he can combined his venom and nuclear breath to create a venom beam, so if the nuclear breath wont get you the venom in the beam will

-he has a shield ability so that any projectile launched at him will bounce of doing nothing 

- he has a shock wave that can be emitted by his tail, feet or hand claws that will cut through anything

- he can self detonate releasing a nuclear explosion that will kill just about anything but he himself will live through it

- he has telepathy

-he can control his heart rate, metabolism, blood flow, and can change his size at will, however he cant change his size to gt bigger he can only change his size to become smaller .

- he can open his jaws 182 degrees and due his sonic roar while breathing, so he could just keep roaring on and on.

- has to absorb the natural radiation from the planets core or else he will pass out but won't die and will he has passed out you cant kill him

- has an immunity to all poisons 

- can hold breath for 24 hours

-a invincible  immune system

- can destroy animus touched objects and creatures

- telaportation

- can absorb, learn, and become immune to any kind of attack even ones that come from breaking the rules of the universe. Example: you fire lets say a black hole, he gets sucked in but telaports right back out, and from that single black hole you have thrown at him he is instantly is able to fire black holes and is now immune to them.

- can break the rules of the multiverse in order to win a fight 

- if all else faills he just become freinds with his apponet 

- his power grows everyday into new forms, he himself will never stop growning 

-can heal others that are within 500 feet but thats a power he can turn off at will 

- and even if he does die he will come back to life via regenitive powers, if you where to blow away his entire body into nothing he would still come back because his soul would regenerate into a new body that is exactly like the old one and whatever you used to kill him he is now immune to it. if you destroyed his soul than his great grandamother and father andromada and amazon will remake his soul and when his soul and body are remade he will be immune to the thing that made his soul get destroyed.

- can evolve into something that can kill you, but if you took that power away his reginative power would get his powers back and whatever you used to take away his power he would be immune to. and if you took away all of his powers his great grandmother would give his powers back and what ever you used to take away his powers he would be immune to.

now for the calorie intake

he would have to eat 20 tons of meat, 11 tons of vegatation, drink 5 tons of water and absorb 15 tons of the planets natrual radiation.

Appearance: He has a long tail, with a muscular body, huge wings, long slender hind legs and shorter fore legs, his horns were that of a rainwing but were all black and he had blue spines he had black stars under his Orange wings and and long slender muscular jaws. He did have a ruff and even had a tear drop scales by his eyes. he looked for the most part rainwing the only evidence that he was half nightwing was the stars under his wings and the tear drop scale beside his eye. but there is something else, all of his horns and claws even the ones on his wings and jaw line and red and blue lightning looking streakes. His fangs show when he closes his mouth.

Personality: looks to be angry due to his facial structure but is actual a pretty nice guy, curios, smart, always ready for anything well almost anything, extremely funny at times, sarcastic, a powerful fighter, kind, caring. Can get triggered easily but tries not to.

Accessories: nothing more than a bag full of radioactive metals to eat hands arounds his neck.

Backstory(doesn’t have to be detailed but try to put something): to put in nutshell, he s raised by his fugidive father and mother for three years before they were captured and killed, he escaped and for a while went into hiding then he found a few freinds that happenied to be nucleotides nd so on big fights and al that world saving stuff. ( is way to lazy to explian it all ).

Other: just about everything, oh and he's not the most powerful thing i have but im not pulling out titan

( sorry if its not exactlty the way you want it )

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

Find The Way To Happiness

" Life finds a way, and you should too, stay motivated and happy my friends. "

-Singularity

FanFic:/354265

Fallarity

i didn't mean that last part offensively sorry

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

Fallarity

Name: Arisma

Species: A sort of dragon, probs an AllWing

Powers: Arisma lives in a world called Marinasai. She has unsteady power over time, gravity and can breathe in space. She also can create portals, often on accident leading to her second realm called Asqhi. Asqhi is often where friends and enemies end up after being teleported away... She also stores items in Asqhi. 

Appearance: Arisma is about 25ft tall, and she has pure white, glowing eyes. Her scales are dark with a faint, almost oily rainbow shimmer. Her horns are a dark silver color.

Personality:DiRP

Accesories: None

Backstory: Arisma grew over time. When the first dragons adopted her, she was dragonet-size. By Darkstalker's time, she was about 10ft. By current WOF time, she is 25ft. Arisma watched the dragons' lives through her portals, until she got an invitation and decided to change dimensions and go to Dyvan.

Other" 88888

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

Returning Forumer

I have ThHivQueen

Free Box of Smiles! [:):):):):):):)]

JinglBells

Always be yourself, because everyone else is already taken

Come on, just smile and have a great day

Scroll Down! 

I like light furies.

@Crystalite: Arista is accepted

@Singularity: I think Eucalyptus is absolutely the most OP character I have ever seen... He’s perfect!

you forgot something in other, other than that he’s good.

• Posted at:

Call me ☆Turquoise☆

Alternately Jarasmine

Changinathwind

WoF is amazing

So is Pi(e)

#captorsbumbleday

Element of dragon

I Am a: 

Nerd

Fangirl

Dragon 

Cat 

Wolf 

Turtle 

Snake 

Koala 

Pistachio.

Questions? My homethread: /344998

We can fly!!!

Colourful!!!

help me.

Now I’m going to think of an opposite for Eucy... something capable of going toe-to-toe with him. I remove Alpha from this RP to revise him.

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

Name: Alpha 

Species: Wolf 

Powers: Able to cause a literally deafening howl, can withstand a multiversal collapse, can instantly rejuvenate, has a bite force equivalent to the entire planet getting crushed on top of you at once, extremely acute sense of hearing(able to detect an ant colony scurrying around at sea level while standing on top of Mt. Everest), can smell something from 10 miles away, can summon virtually any animal to him, has a line of sight has a range of five miles, can run several times as fast as the speed of sound, is able to bend any element to his will, and has skin stronger than a meter of solid titanium, as well as bones thousands of times denser than that of a human’s. In addition, due to his silver fur, he can camouflage in almost any environment.

Appearance: He stands 1,000 feet tall at the head and 2,500 feet long from nose to tail. Covering almost his entire body is pure silver fur, which reflects sunlight off him. His eyes lack pupils, and are like mirrors, reflecting everything. His nose is black, and the very tip of his tail is jet-black. He has five hearts, three located in the chest, and two located near his pelvis. Besides that, he has the regular number of organs.

Personality: He is very loyal to his friends, and will fight to his last breath(which is a long way from now) to keep them safe. He is rather playful in most situations, cracking jokes in casual sparring. But in real combat, he is vicious and doesn’t hold back, which has led to entire mountains being torn up. He doesn’t care for humans, but doesn’t attack them either. He is also very perceptive and intelligent, knowing exactly when to launch a strategy at the right time. However, he is often solitary, hiding in entire forests, virtually unseen. He usually stays far from civilization. His loyalty to his friends has led him to not letting them go on their own in a situation he doesn’t think they can handle(he isn’t very perceptive in this manner, however).

Accessories: None 

Backstory: It was unknown when he was born, but he wandered about through the universe until he came across Dyvan, where he made his home.

Other: 66666

Oof, this might be a little Gary-Sue-ish...

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

I am a lone wolf.

Bump

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

I am a lone wolf.

Poke

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

I am a lone wolf.

bookmark! this sounds so cool when i can i'll send in a form for a wolf or maybe a bunny

• Posted at:

(Teal)

cats are born to live and fight and dragons are born to fly

i am born to write for that is who i am and i know that deep

down i am part dragon now and forever

why live if you can't dream

save the animals!

Alpha is reaccepted

• Posted at:

Call me ☆Turquoise☆

Alternately Jarasmine

Changinathwind

WoF is amazing

So is Pi(e)

#captorsbumbleday

Element of dragon

I Am a: 

Nerd

Fangirl

Dragon 

Cat 

Wolf 

Turtle 

Snake 

Koala 

Pistachio.

We can fly!!!

Colourful!!!

help me.

boop

• Posted at:

Call me ☆Turquoise☆

Alternately Jarasmine

Changinathwind

WoF is amazing

So is Pi(e)

#captorsbumbleday

Element of dragon

I Am a: 

Nerd

Fangirl

Dragon 

Cat 

Wolf 

Turtle 

Snake 

Koala 

Pistachio.

We can fly!!!

Colourful!!!

help me.

Name: Dusk

Species: Adnormal NightWing 

Power(s): telekinesis, fire. 

Appearance: skyscraper tall Nightwing, except his scales show dusk until hot/cold(at which they become day/night). His eyes are midday sky blue, and his talons are pristine white. 

Personality: DiRP 

Accessories: none he doesn’t need them. 

Backstory: He hid from the world and then blew up his universe with paradoxical energy. Now he’s a dimension hopper and blows things up if he stays there too long. 

Other: 3.1415

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

The earth shook as Alpha lay down. His fur shone in the sunlight. He looked contentedly at the wolves who gathered around him, eating and offering their leader food. He sometimes accepted them, and ate the carcass of a deer whole.

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

I am a lone wolf.

Ok I’ve been inactive for about a month I think this died but I shall try to revive it @Frozen Brine, Dusk is accepted. 

• Posted at:

Call me ☆Turquoise☆

Alternately Jarasmine

Changinathwind

WoF is amazing

So is Pi(e)

#captorsbumbleday

Element of dragon

I Am a: 

Nerd

Fangirl

Dragon 

Cat 

Wolf 

Turtle 

Snake 

Koala 

Pistachio.

We can fly!!!

Colourful!!!

help me.

Sorry alpha but Eucy could become immune to anypower as soon as your in sights/present/ or thoughts.

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

Fallarity

Hi!I wandered here!Can I join?Are SCPs allowed?

• Posted at:

Call me:Skyfrost

Tribe:Skywing/Icewing

Powers:Icefire,fighting and healing skills,enchanted skyfire necklace

Apperance:Like a Icewing with large wings,scales change color

Backstory:Her mom fell in love with and Icewing she saved during a battle

Dusk is currently setting things on fire.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

Eucalyptus found a good place to rest. Having just eating three trees and a whale,he was a little filled, butit was just your normal meal... for him for him anyway. What to do?, he thought, bored out of his mind.

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity