Have you ever wondered what's behind the Chick-Fil-A billboard advertisements on the highway? Why the cows are holding misspelled signs that say, "Eat Mor Chikin"?

Here's the truth.

Many humans favor beef over chicken. Beefsteaks, beefburgers, beef jerky, beef this, beef that, it's tastier than chicken. They don't sell chicken jerky at the cashier line in Walmart, do they? Chicken jerky is still sold, of course... for dogs.

Cows never did like chickens. They hated the small, silly, feathered fowl that laid eggs all over their coops and rolled about in sand caked with their own droppings. Cows especially despised roosters for waking them up every morning with croaking, off-key calls. And, somehow, in their perspective it seemed that chicken were spared and loved more by humans. It didn't help that chickens appeared to have an entire holiday dedicated to them; Easter.

Naturally, the cows did their best to ruin chickens' lives. They trampled any eggs that rolled astray, not paying care to whether they were of chickens, ducks, or geese. They laughed aloud in their own cow way when any chicken was pulled away to be skinned. When any chicken decided to escape, the cows found it and led it on a wild goose, or should I say chicken, chase, trampling its tail feathers and hurting its wings.

It didn't take long for the chickens to notice this, and they began resenting the cows as much as the latter despised them. Conflict escalated, until it turned to a war. The chickens managed to recruit the ducks on their side, but couldn't convince the geese. The cows managed to form an alliance with the pigs, who'd realized that they felt the same way.

What happened to the farmers?

Oh, please, don't ask.

Forms--

Name:

Species (chicken, duck, cow, bull, or pig if part of war) (horse, cat, dog, mouse, rat, mule, donkey, wild dove, goose, goat, or sheep if neutral):

Appearance:

Personality:

Side (chicken, cow, or neutral):

Short backstory:

Rank (private, general, captain -limit of 8-, general -limit of 8-, adviser, spy -limit of 8-, [insert military rank here], neutral, traitor -yes, that's a rank, limit of 8-):

Other:

Rules--

: No OP characters, please.

: I might tweak the personality of your character a bit to fit the Trollfic.

: If you make a rank, make it well. Please don't make a spy just for the sake of making a spy; make it an actual spy, if you catch my drift.

: I am using 'chickens' as the plural form for chicken. If you're not okay with that, although I can't see why you wouldn't be, please let me know.

: I might hire a fellow Trollfic admin-- perhaps even a Trollfic writer. This may not ever happen. If it does, it'll occur randomly. Please don't volunteer.

: You are free to make this into a fandom. Probably won't happen, but just thinking ahead here...

: Put "Chicow" in Other in white ink.

: Put all other things about your character in Other.

: Please be patient if I don't post a new chapter immediately the next day. Writer's block happens.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Name: Rina

Species (chicken, duck, cow, bull, or pig if part of war) (horse, cat, dog, mouse, rat, mule, donkey, wild dove, goose, goat, or sheep if neutral): Cat

Personality: Rina seems to be the Chaotic Neutral type, with the activeness as well as shareing her love for terrorizing animals smaller than her with many other members of her species. Especially mice and rats. Even though she is neutral on the whole "war" thing, she is still more likely to help the cows, because "hey, those are some nice feathers you have there, mind if I take them?" She's surprisingly smart, although if she can, she's very likely to set something one fire, because "hey, that's pretty fun".

Side (chicken, cow, or neutral): Neutral, but if she ever does decided to help a side, it will most likely be the cows.

Short backstory:Nothing much, honestly. kinda just lived a normal life doing anything she feels is appropriate to get what she wants.

Rank (private, general, captain -limit of 8-, general -limit of 8-, adviser, spy -limit of 8-, [insert military rank here], neutral, traitor -yes, that's a rank, limit of 8-): Neutral

Other: Chicow

maybe I'll add more later

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

I changed my mind I’m staying

That one person who always gives you the opposite of help.

This is gonna be Chaos isn’t it?

Save a horse and wild dove

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

BOOKMARK!!!! LOVE THE IDEA!! 

• Posted at:

dellow

ravenclaw

she/her

christian

shadowclan

#colourless

#addthebushskirt

"Well, forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know."

- Scar

sisters:fallongrendelellysia&more

Save a rat, goose, sheep, and donkey, please!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Quartz: Rina is accepted!

Violet: Horse and wild dove are saved!

Lavender: Rat, goose, sheep, and donkey are saved!

@Everyone: Please limit yourselves to 4 characters, because it might end up in an overflow of characters.

• Posted at:

grendel

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Thanks, Dellow!!

• Posted at:

grendel

I swear, i read the title and i was like I gotta join anything that combines chickens and cows -OH! and there's Grendel! Count me in!

Name: Shadow

Species (chicken, duck, cow, bull, or pig if part of war) (horse, cat, dog, mouse, rat, mule, donkey, wild dove, goose, goat, or sheep if neutral): Arabian War Horse

Appearance: Shadow is a black arabian warhorse filly, who knows she is bred for war. She has a silver mane like scattered diamonds and velvet blue eyes. She has ghostly wisps of grey racing through her coat. She is reasonably large, with a well-arched neck and firm hooves.

Personality: Shadow was born a warhorse and she quickly noticed the fight amongst the other animals. She is dangerous and very touchy. She knows she looks good, but feels insecure. She wants to prove herself at all costs. She is loyal, and will fight to the end with her razor sharp hooves. She does want to meet a mate, but that's aside. 

Side (chicken, cow, or neutral): (Check backstory)

Short backstory:Shadow was born a warhorse and she quickly noticed the fight amongst the other animals. Whereas the normal creatures of her breed toss their noses up and don't care about it, She took her fiery blood for war and converted it. She is currently nuetral, looking to see which side she can support as a spy.

Rank (private, general, captain -limit of 8-, general -limit of 8-, adviser, spy -limit of 8-, [insert military rank here], neutral, traitor -yes, that's a rank, limit of 8-): (checK Backstory first) Whichever side she is chosen, she is a horse which is technically nuetral. One on your side would prove an invaluable spy, especially as Horses never dabble in gossip. Please give her a high rank if there is space. 

Other: Seriously, Grendel, this is awesome!!! 

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

Wolf Clan X: Beta

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

(also, Grendel, in my coming application, i can't do white ink, so here it is! CHIKOW!)

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Thanks, Ellysia! Shadow is accepted! And I'm keeping it in mind that if she does choose a side, it'll be higher ranked.

• Posted at:

grendel

thanks! *waits, then can't hold it in* 

I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU YOU'RE AWESOME!! *snuggles* i missed you, sis

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

*snuggles back*

I'm so glad you came back!!!!! I missed you so much, you're the best!! :D

• Posted at:

grendel

@Ellysia: Arabian horseeeeeee like Arabian donkeysssss. More often than not, are hotter than hot, in a lot of odd ways

Alice will understand.

@Grendel: I went to Chick-Fil-A yesterday ;-; also if this isn't accepted that's fine, this is just my brain going nuts xD also can she be a double agent? I really want her to be accepted a double agent.

Name: Forest 

Species (chicken, duck, cow, bull, or pig if part of war) (horse, cat, dog, mouse, rat, mule, donkey, wild dove, goose, goat, or sheep if neutral): Chiow. You heard me right. Her mother was a chicken and her father was a cow Therefore she's a chicow.

Appearance: She has a pretty normal chicken build, though she's quite large for a chicken. She also is a white chicken with black markings all over her. She has hooves instead of.... whatever chickens have and her feathers are more leathery. Her eyes are also more cow-like (is that a thing) and are pure black. Staring into your soul

Personality: Forest has a very mixed personality. One second she can be a ray of sunshine, the next second she's trying to attack you. She is very persistent and annoying. She's good at lying and is very stealthy, making her a good double agent.

Side (chicken, cow, or neutral): She is a Chicow, but she's not neutral. She's a DOUBLE AGENT 

Short backstory: Born as a Chicow, Forest has always been different. She's always been looked at weirdly by the other farm animals. She wanted to be part of the war and took this opportunity to be a double agent.

Rank (private, general, captain -limit of 8-, general -limit of 8-, adviser, spy -limit of 8-, [insert military rank here], neutral, traitor -yes, that's a rank, limit of 8-): She's a DOUBLE AGENT

Other: CHICOW

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Forest you have? O_o

about the chicow thing it's marvelous accepted my friend

It's a Trollfic, after all. The rules aren't there to be followed.

• Posted at:

grendel

WOO

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Sign ups will probably end Friday or Saturday, depending on the rate of the people joining.

• Posted at:

grendel

Name:Edith

Species (chicken, duck, cow, bull, or pig if part of war) (horse, cat, dog, mouse, rat, mule, donkey, wild dove, goose, goat, or sheep if neutral):Rat

Appearance:a normal white rat with red eyes

Personality:Edith loves scaring other animals. The more scared they are, the better. She likes pulling pranks as well, but not as much as scaring others. She can be a jerk if she wants to be, sometimes stealing other mice's or rat's cheese, and doesn't seem to be scared of anything. Except cats, that is. Oh, and lettuce. Due to an incident she won't talk about out of embarassment, she is deathly terrified of lettuce.

Side (chicken, cow, or neutral):Neutral

Short backstory:Edith was born a normal rat and had a normal rat life.

Rank (private, general, captain -limit of 8-, general -limit of 8-, adviser, spy -limit of 8-, [insert military rank here], neutral, traitor -yes, that's a rank, limit of 8-):Neutral

Other:Chicow

Name:Galinda

Species (chicken, duck, cow, bull, or pig if part of war) (horse, cat, dog, mouse, rat, mule, donkey, wild dove, goose, goat, or sheep if neutral):Goose

Appearance:a normal white goose

Personality:Galinda is very snooty. To her, geese are the most superior race over any other, and so she has all the reason to stare down at smaller animals with her head high. She would do this to bigger animals as well, but she can't because they're bigger than her, and she hates them for that.

She is also very stubborn.

Side (chicken, cow, or neutral):Neutral

Short backstory:All throughout her life, Galinda has been taught that geese are the superior race. That doesn't mean geese should kill the other races, oh no. It just means that geese should act superior to them, as is the natural law of the land.

Rank (private, general, captain -limit of 8-, general -limit of 8-, adviser, spy -limit of 8-, [insert military rank here], neutral, traitor -yes, that's a rank, limit of 8-):Neutral

Name:Dave

Species (chicken, duck, cow, bull, or pig if part of war) (horse, cat, dog, mouse, rat, mule, donkey, wild dove, goose, goat, or sheep if neutral):Sheep

Appearance:a normal sheep

Personality:Dave is a blind follower, simple as that. He follows all of the trends and phases that the rest of the sheep do, and would follow the others off of a cliff if they did that. Alone, Dave has been remarked to be very boring and nothing special.

He loves grass.

Side (chicken, cow, or neutral):Neutral, though if his flock decided to take a side, he would take the same side they did.

Short backstory:Dave was born a normal sheep and has a normal sheep life.

Name:Shaun

Species (chicken, duck, cow, bull, or pig if part of war) (horse, cat, dog, mouse, rat, mule, donkey, wild dove, goose, goat, or sheep if neutral):Donkey

Appearance:a normal gray donkey

Personality:Shaun is very confused. He has no idea how he got here, why everyone treats him as if he was always there, or why the goats don't hate him for some reason. He does have some hostility towards the goats, though.

Side (chicken, cow, or neutral):He's too busy figuring out what happened to take a side, so neutral.

Short backstory:Shaun is actually not from here. In fact, he came from an alternate universe where the goats and donkeys getting into a war instead of the cows and chickens. The reason why the goats and donkeys got into a war originated from a fight started by donkeys and goats over who was more stubborn. Eventually, this lead to the universe imploding, and Shaun was brought to this universe. Then the universe made everyone think Shaun was always there in order to keep its balance intact or something.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Grendel I'm finally meeting you! Yay! I've seen your posts and I have been wanted to be your friend. I can't wait to get to know you! And I will join!

Name: Seth (This was the first name I thought of)

Age: I don't know in chicken years, but in human years he's 15.

Species (chicken, duck, cow, bull, or pig if part of war) (horse, cat, dog, mouse, rat, mule, donkey, wild dove, goose, goat, or sheep if neutral): Chicken

Appearance: Seth as snowy white feathers that are very long. His beak is very dull orange and it's weirdly big for a chicken. His eyes are green. 

Personality: Seth can be very mean and rude because he always wants to get his way. He wants to get rid of the cows hardcore and really wants to win. He gets very mad when he doesn't get his way.

Side (chicken, cow, or neutral): Chicken

Short backstory: Seth has lived a normal life. but he's usually been staying to himself and exploring.

Rank (private, general, captain -limit of 8-, general -limit of 8-, adviser, spy -limit of 8-, [insert military rank here], neutral, traitor -yes, that's a rank, limit of 8-): You can pick for me.

Other: Chicow

• Posted at:

-Peggy-

|Hufflepuff|Hamiltrash|Unwanted|

She/Her

#RememberTheLost

My OC'sStarfruit, Starcatcher, Atmosphere

Forum SisterAngelica

Lavender, accepted! Shaun should be an interesting character to write about...

@Everyone: We need chickens, ducks, cows, bulls, and pigs...

• Posted at:

grendel

Peggy: Yay! A chicken! Seth is accepted! He might be a good general.

• Posted at:

grendel

Forms ~~

Name ~ Cornelia

Age ~ 8

Species ~ Duck

Appearance ~ She's a somewhat elderly loon, with some feathers missing, but otherwise in good condition, though she's not as fast as a younger bird would be. She has a collar of white stripes on her neck, dappling white feathers on her wings, red eyes, and is fairly plump. She is mostly black.

Personality ~ Grumpy, arrogant, commanding. Likes to make sure everyone knows she's in charge. Never says 'thank you', and is absolutely full of herself. She has much pride, and will never reveal it when she makes a mistake, and says that she 'meant to do it'. She always tries to act like she has a plan; even though she's way to lazy to firgure one out. The one good thing about Cornelia is that she is experienced, and even if she doesn't have a plan figured out right away, she can still come up with a decent one last minute.

Side ~ Chicken (birds4evah!)

Short backstory ~ She grew up on slaughter farm, and when she found out what was going to happen to her, she flew away from the home that fed her deleicious bird seed, and lived in a flock after a while, until coming across another farm. While she was in the flock, she fought her way up to be in charge, which is why she likes being the leader.

Rank ~ 2 - star general? f not then colonel if that's ok.

Other ~ CHICOW

• Posted at:

dellow

ravenclaw

she/her

christian

shadowclan

#colourless

#addthebushskirt

"Well, forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know."

- Scar

sisters:fallongrendelellysia&more

name:ruby

species(chicken duck cow bull or pig if part of war) (horse cat dog mouse rat mule donkey wild dove goose goat or sheep if neutral):mouse

personelity:do not be fooled by her name she is a really good fighter hider smeller anything if she ever did join a side it would be cows

side:neutral

short backstory:lived in the in the chicken coop not pleased with chickens becuse they ate her last litter all of them so she might join the war

rank (private general captain -limit of 8-general adviser spy-limit of 8-[  private ] neutral traitor-yes that's a rank-limit of 8

other:

• Posted at:

(Teal)

cats are born to live and fight and dragons are born to fly

i am born to write for that is who i am and i know that deep

down i am part dragon now and forever

why live if you can't dream

save the animals!

Name: Ernest

Age: Uhh... rather old. Like I guess 80-90 in human years?

Species: lesser bandicoot rat

Appearance: a very large (bandicoot rats can be up to 40 cm long) but somehow shriveled-looking rat whose blackish brown fur peppered with age is matted and missing in many places. his beady little eyes are a souless black, and his long yellow teeth are cracked yet somehow still functional for doing what he does.

Personality: HATES EVERYONE. Ernest complains every 5 seconds. He is constantly cranky and gleefully thinks that this war is finally a chance to get rid of everyone else. Regardless of whether someone is neutral, chicken, or cow side, Ernest makes it his job to make them LOSE. He is a clever little rat and pulls tricks on everyone, or, for the less able-footed waterfowl on land, he just runs around and attacks them directly. He is in this war, fighting against EVERYONE because he HATES EVERYONE. Also his most common quotes are, "Hmph. Back in MY DAY...]", "This is NOTHING compared to the arabian street slums, you little brat!" and his battle cry, "DIE EVERYONE I HATE YOU ALL"

Side: Uhhhhhh COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF NEUTRAL

Short backstory: Born, orphaned, and grew up in the slums somewhere in the Arabian/Persian area; no one knows the exact location. He had to learn to live the hard way, becoming a savage barbarian to survive. Then, while he was ransacking a merchant's cart, he suddenly found himself on a ship sailing away. Now, bandicoot rats are excellent swimmers, and Ernest was still in fairly good shape. However, the aroma of the pantry was too hard to resist. He managed to steal many of the rations from the ship and not get caught. By the time the ship landed in [the states? I'm assuming that's where this is taking place], he was plumper and healthier than he had ever been before. He hid in some cargo, which was then loaded and transported to a farm. There, he resented the sheltered, spoiled life the other animals were living and how they were so... TAME. Ernest HATED how they would take things for granted, had no warrior in them, and even give away or share their food with each other! So he grew to despise all of them and was very glad when the war rolled along because he could use it to finally terrorize all the animals with an excuse. (well, he did already terrorize them a little before the war, but when the war started, it got SO much worse)

Rank: Captain of the Ruin Legion (pfft. so far he's the only member of said Ruin Legion, but I hope others join)

Other: CHICOW

mods please please PLEASE pass!!!!!

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

^ These two have been and will be up here till the day we're gone.

LUPA 2647

February or July 2015 – March 2019

the forum nostalgia pile

remember the lost. that's what matters.

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

Age revision, he's actually 70-80 in human years

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

^ These two have been and will be up here till the day we're gone.

LUPA 2647

February or July 2015 – March 2019

the forum nostalgia pile

remember the lost. that's what matters.

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

Everyone, acccepted! hawkdragon, did you read the rules?

• Posted at:

grendel

STARTSTARTSTARTSTART

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Sorry, I'm busy today, but I promise that the first chapter will be out tomorrow!

• Posted at:

grendel

@Hawkdragon:

Did you read the rules? Also, chickens aren't meat eaters.

• Posted at:

grendel

please tell me what i did wrong i have no idea also i watched a chicken kill and eat a mouse really

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

hjsakienchsnlimkbhj I FOUND IT

save a chicken and a cat

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

@Boop: Saved!

@Hawkdragon: Sorry! In the rules it tells you what to put in Other. It's really just a thing that lets me know when someone has read the rules.

• Posted at:

grendel

i could make a new form and not use the other one so just get rid of the mouse and save a cat please

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

Name: Amethyst

Species (chicken, duck, cow, bull, or pig if part of war) (horse, cat, dog, mouse, rat, mule, donkey, wild dove, goose, goat, or sheep if neutral): American Paint Horse

Appearance: Amethyst is rather tall with distinct facial features. Her eyes are brown and coat coat is normally glossy and shiny, if it has been brushed enough. She has brown and white Tobiano color patterns. She has a white tail and a brown mane, which is not braided.

Personality: Amethyst is a rather peaceful horse. She doesn’t like conflict and is rather determined to stop it. Amethyst is normally rather anxious about everything, and concerned for everybody. She puts everyone before herself and bottles up her feeling. Aside from that, she’s good with young ones and very loyal

Side (chicken, cow, or neutral): Neutral

Short backstory: Amethyst grew up on the farm, went in a couple of shows, learnt some tricks and had a normal childhood (foalhood?). Anyhow, when she got older, she became more of a way of transportation. A couple of times she was left behind in places, and had to walk all the way home, alone. She felt taken advantage of and occasionally rebelled from the farmer. She took revenge on night, throwing him off, and then settled down. She’s rather glad he’s gone.

Rank (private, general, captain -limit of 8-, general -limit of 8-, adviser, spy -limit of 8-, [insert military rank here], neutral, traitor -yes, that's a rank, limit of 8-): Neutral

Other: Chicow

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

@Violet: Amethyst is accepted!

@Bubbles: Okay, cat saved!

• Posted at:

grendel

Name: millie

Species (chicken, duck, cow, bull, or pig if part of war) (horse, cat, dog, mouse, rat, mule, donkey, wild dove, goose, goat, or sheep if neutral): Cat

Personality:millie loves to chase mice and rats really anything that dares to move she is quick able to kill a mouse in a blink of a eye she is a bit sarcastic at times she really hates chickens

Side (chicken, cow, or neutral ):cows

Short backstory:normal life watching animals on the farm she has been looking for some fun

Rank (private, general, captain -limit of 8-, general -limit of 8-, adviser, spy -limit of 8-, [insert military rank here], neutral, traitor -yes, that's a rank, limit of 8-):spy

Other: chicow

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!