Welcome to the land of Forumlandia!!!1!

It's a place somewhere in the cyberspace out there.

But anyways1!1!! There are those Mods who take care of everyone and have kewl powers!!1!! And there are also the Forumers who inhabit Forumlandia :) they live there and create SUPAH OCs which are totally not OP because Mods punish OPness :) and surprise!1!! the OCs are very alive!!1!!!!!1!!!!

The mods of Fourmlandia said that they’re looking for a new mod and there’s a bunch of challenges that the forumers and their team of OCs have to complete.

Chaos happens??'?? Up to ya!1!!!11!!!! :DDDDD 

The position of Mod is very prized :0!!!!1!! because of the KEWL powers it gives 8)

Pretty much we are the forumers. but we are also allowed to create an original mod. with powers and all that jazz. Do what you want (no. just kidding.)

(We took the rules from the CLEARLY AHMAZING FWRP named GGaD!!!1!!! Cwedit to them, and check it out!!!)

Rules:

1. Mods can be very OP!!!!!1!!1 Nah just kidding. They have KEWL powers but still tone down the OP pls.

2. You must create a forumer first, and then you may make a Mod and all the OCs you like.

3. No killing someone else’s character without permission. Mods don't die unless the forumer playing it wants it to. Basically do whatever you want with your characters' lives.

4. Shipping of all kinds is encouraged.

5. No controlling other people’s characters.

6. No being mean outside of the RP.

7. Trolling is good. as long as it doesn't get out of hand and annoy other players too much.

8. Ishmael and I both reserve the right to accept/deny forms UwU Basically we are the Mod and Moddess of this FWRipoff ;)

9. I- I mean we can change these rules and add new rules at any time.

10. Decent grammar is required. Be sure to use the right spelling, capitalize things right, use the right punctuation, include quotation marks, etcetera.

11. We can and will ban you if you’re breaking the rules. First couple times, we will summon you and give you a warning. You must respond and promise to follow the rules. Failure to do so or ignoring the thread will get you summoned again, where we discuss how you you will be in timeout/banned. If you respond to this rudely, you will be permanently banned from MMaM.

IT'S FORM TIME :)

Forumer Form-

Username: 

Nickname(s): 

Pronouns: 

*Sexuality:  

Powers/Abilities: 

*Pets: 

Appearance(s): 

Personality: 

*Theme Song(s): 

Domain/homethread: 

Weapons: 

Backstory: 

*Crush: 

Other: 

Mod form-

Name: 

Nickname(s): 

Pronouns: 

Sexuality:  

*Symbols: 

Powers/Abilities: 

Appearance(s): 

Personality: 

*Theme Song(s):  

Domain/Stickied thread: 

Weapons: 

Backstory: 

*Crush: 

Other:  

OC form-

Name: 

Nickname(s): 

Pronouns: 

Sexuality: 

Species: 

Forumer they were created by: 

Appearance: 

Personality: 

*Theme Song(s): 

*Weapons: 

*Powers: 

*Backstory: 

*Crush: 
*What world are they from:

Other: 

Please join this 100% legit Roleplay!!11!!1!!!

((okay guys we do know what we're doing here okay))

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Save a fourmer and an OC!

Hey, Bixbite.

-random person on the street- Oh my goodness, she's gonna advertise her trollplay! Everybody run!

-mass chaos and running ensues-

So, um, I was wondering if you could, um, maybe join my trollplay? It's called Pooh's Adventures the RP, and it's based on a horrible set of series on the web called Pooh's Adventures. I know you're probably very busy and are a big fourmer now and all, but I just want to see if you would like to join or not. Alright?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Username: Cleaverdragon959

Nickname(s): Egypt

Pronouns: She/her

*Sexuality: Straight

Powers/Abilities: Has control over water,get healed by it and Breath in it.(Fire boy and Water girl)

*Pets: 

Appearance(s):Really tall and doesn't really fit in. She wears a funny combo of spgetti straps since she's from a warmer temp,cargo shorts and Anchant Greek sandials. Her silver/purple/sky blue hair is always in a long braid. She has a thick Southerain acccent. 

Personality: Egypt is like a Sweet and Salty bar. She's very sweet,kind and loveable but when prevoked she can be really salty,mean and rude. She's a tough-cookie and will not let anything get in her way when she wants something done right.

*Theme Song(s): "Head above water" , "What ever it takes , "Up,down,left,right"

Domain/homethread: In progress..I'll tell you when.

Weapons: Hunting knife

Backstory: Egypt is from down south. She had to move away and stay with some kids to get a good educashon. Now she lives by her-self in a small apartment.

*Crush: none

Other: Pov Color

• Posted at:

~+Egypt+~

Her

#PercyJacksonalltheway

I'm A Werewolf

Home- /346857

Forum brothers: Luke,Sriuis.

If I say I'm not ok,I mean it. If I say I'm fine,It's because I want to feel fine.

Oh yes... bookmark

• Posted at:

dellow

ravenclaw

she/her

christian

shadowclan

#colourless

#addthebushskirt

"Well, forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know."

- Scar

sisters:fallongrendelellysia&more

@Lavender please don’t advertise on other people’s threads. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

@Ismael:Sorry about that. I just want someone to join my trollplay.

That's not really an excuse, though. I deeply apologize for my actions either way.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Done mah homethread it's in mah siggy

• Posted at:

~+Egypt+~

Her

#PercyJacksonalltheway

I'm A Werewolf

Home- /346857

Forum brothers: Luke,Sriuis.

If I say I'm not ok,I mean it. If I say I'm fine,It's because I want to feel fine.

bookmarking this totally real role play

• Posted at:

`·.·★Aηgie/Sappho/Melon★·.·´

{she/they}

SHSL Artist

The mods are capitalists

when the light is running low

and the shadows start to grow 

and the places that you know

seem like fantasy

Quality totally real roleplay

Bookmark

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

@Egypt, same to you, it’s incredibly rude. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Forumer Form-

Username: DragonMind254

Nickname(s): Drago

Pronouns: She/Her

*Sexuality:  Bi

Powers/Abilities: Animation, HTML, (voice) acting, creating music (but do NOT ask her to sing)

*Pets: NERRRRPPPPPPP

Appearance(s): She's got pale blue horse ears, and strawberry-reddish-blonde short hair. Her ears are just a shade or two lighter than her blue eyes that pop from her medium-toned skin. She's got a pretty heavy dusting of freckles, but they're not that much darker than her skin. She usually wears a dark blue hoodie with faded blue jeans. Her feathered wings match her ears perfectly, and she's always sporting some black tennies.

Personality: Drago lives for art! And fire, definitely fire. She honestly prefers being alone, but Drago has a very tight-knit group of friends. She hasn't been a Forumer for as long as many others, so is still growing into her Homethread and all that, but she's pretty quick on the uptake if she's interested enough. She's a little absent-minded when she really gets going, and she's pretty talkative, which can make for one wild ride!

*Theme Song(s): Baker's Dozen (JonKaGor X Nyattabox)

Domain/homethread: A cozy little cottage in her fictional universe, Mystica

Weapons: Two blades that she can hide beneath her wings so nobody (except her friends) knows about them.

Backstory: 

*Crush: 

Other:

GTG for tonight, will finish this in the morning. ;-;

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Ayyyy, I'm back, Forumsville!

Please . . . before we go, read /356112.

Username: ForestLlama31

Nickname(s): Forest

*Sexuality: Bi

Powers/Abilities: Singing (will not sing for you though, so don't even try), animating, ice skating, playing ze piano, art art art. She also can teleport.

*Pets: NOPE

Appearance(s): Forest had brunette hair with a natural wave at the end. Her hair goes a few inches past her shoulders and is always worn straight down. She has blue-green eyes with a hint of hazel. She is about the average height for a deity(if there is one). She has tanned skin and quite a few scars, none of them very noticeable. Her nails are slightly long and are never painted. Forest has pierced ears and normally wears small diamond earrings. Earrings are the only jewelry she ever wears, along with different types of chokers. Her normal outfit includes flowing shirts that show her shoulders, jean shorts, and brown boots. Black leggings and black boots are worn on occasions. She rarely ever wears dresses, but when she does they tend to be tropical with flower design/patterns on them.

Personality: Forest has a lot of anxiety, but is slowly getting over it after starting the new year. She tends to be bright and bubbly but hates it when people accuse of her of saying things she didn't. She participates in things on a daily basis. She's a perfectionist, which tends to make life harder for her and others around her. She needs everything organized and is the type of person who will get overly annoyed if you color outside the lines. Forest can handle the cold extremely well, and when everyone else is shivering she seems untouched. When other people have problems in their life that don't involve her, she awkwardly tries to help them, but usually ends up making the situation worse. When people touch her personal things without her permission, she will intimidate them and force them to apologize and answer why they did it, probably punish them somehow, and end up dragging others into it. (Ex: The other day a kid touched my phone and I actually made him cry. My friend was backing me up so technically both of us made him cry. This is true, I'm quite intimidating when I want to be.) She also hates nicknames and will steal your backpack and drag it to the other corner of the room scream at you if you call her by one. She's a hardcore shipper and will do whatever she can do get her ships to sail. 

*Theme Song(s): N/A

Domain/homethread: Forest currently lives in a treehouse in Galanarva (The Last Earth setting)

Weapons: Bow and arrows are her favored weapon, but if she doesn't have those the nearest pointy object will do fine.

Backstory: TBD....

*Crush: Open

Other: PoV

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Bookmarking in progress... bookmarking complete! Shutting down...

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

It's about time I get this done, whatsay!

Forumer Form-

Username: DragonMind254

Nickname(s): Drago

*Sexuality:  Bi

Powers/Abilities: Animation, HTML, (voice) acting, creating music (but do NOT ask her to sing)

*Pets: NERRRRPPPPPPP

Appearance(s): She's got pale blue horse ears, and strawberry-reddish-blonde short hair. Her ears are just a shade or two lighter than her blue eyes that pop from her medium-toned skin. She's got a pretty heavy dusting of freckles, but they're not that much darker than her skin. She usually wears a dark blue hoodie with faded blue jeans. Her feathered wings match her ears perfectly, and she's always sporting some black tennies.

Personality: Drago lives for art! And fire, definitely fire. She honestly prefers being alone, but Drago has a very tight-knit group of friends. She hasn't been a Forumer for as long as many others, so is still growing into her Homethread and all that, but she's pretty quick on the uptake if she's interested enough. She's a little absent-minded when she really gets going, and she's pretty talkative, which can make for some pretty long nights!

*Theme Song(s): Baker's Dozen (JonKaGor X Nyattabox)

Domain/homethread: A cozy little cottage in her fictional universe, Mystica

Weapons: Two blades that she can hide beneath her wings so nobody (except her friends) knows about them.

Backstory: She was just hanging out one day, scrolling through the forums like usual. Then, BLAMMO! She's in Forumlandia! She has no idea what happened, but she knows it's gonna be one wild ride.

*Crush: Not yet

Other: PoV Color/Font

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Ayyyy, I'm back, Forumsville!

Please . . . before we go, read /356112.

I volunteer as tribute

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

Username: Vampiredragon5226 

Nicknames: Brine, Vamp 

Pronouns: he, hi, him, his

Sexuality: asexual 

Powers/Abilities: he can play songs without anything to play them, giant blaster things that float in the air.

Pets: N/A 

Appearance: light gray hoodie with dark gray and forest stripes of varying size all over, also often unzipped revealing is black shirt that says: I judge by personality and past. Not sexuality. He wears black jeans and black boots. His hair is blond and he has blue eyes. He has large( 5 feet long each) bat like wings and black  horns that are half an inch. Giant red scarf with cuts at one end worn with the end that’s not cut looping around his neck with the other end just floating behind him,

Personality: kind, watches too much anime maybe, always feels as if everything is pointless, never has a real smile.

Them Song: Echo - Crusher-P 

Domain/Homethread: a large dark corridor that’s yellow and gold.

Weapons: a pistol, daggers, and bones that he can summon at will.

Backstory: he was reading a book next to his IPad, which he used to get on forums, and he got sucked into it. He’s lived in Forumlandia since, living a semi-normal life. Good times, bad jokes, and even better laughs.

Other: PoV.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Username: Phoenixsoul160

Nickname(s): Astra

*Sexuality: Straight 

Powers/Abilities: Ballet, Horse-riding, drawing stuff and making it come to life, (if that's not to op), running faster than normal

*Pets: 

Appearance(s): Astra has dark brown hair, dyed dark blue at the tips, and light blue/gray eyes. Her hair is straight, reaching to about mid-back length. She is very pale, and burns easily. She has freckles everywhere, but mostly on her face. She usually wears dark blue/black leggings, and a black short sleeved top. She has bat-like wings (Basically like dragon wings, but with more mebrane) and they are light blue to black. The membranes are black, but in the sunlight they can be seen shimmering as if they were coated with glitter. She wears black runners.

Personality: She tries to be very kind to everyone, but sometimes she can get a bit annoyed with people that are either talking to her to much, or not leaving her alone. She sometimes prefers being alone, but also can love some good friend time. She likes to stare at the sky(and sometimes the ocean to), and wish she could fly. She has a very quick temper, and will yell very quickly, but if she senses herself getting really mad, she will usually go read a book or draw or something to cool off. 

*Theme Song(s): Demons - Imagine Dragons 

Domain/homethread: (I don't have one yet rip)

Weapons: She has a bow and arrow (Sometimes dipped in poison), twin daggers, and she sometimes uses long, thin, and light swords.

Backstory: She was looking through the forums one day, and she felt a dizzying sensation and then she passed out. The next thing she new, Astra was in Forumlandia

*Crush: Open (Please ship her)

Other: PoV color

Sorry if I got anything wrong, it's late at night and I'm tired

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

I have been raised from inactivity cause of this marvel. 

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

All accepted uwu

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

This is art

bookmark 

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

What do we do now?

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Username: Hawkcrown60

Nickname(s): Gulfstream, Gulfie

Pronouns: she/her

*Sexuality: Demibi

Powers/Abilities: Can control plants, speak to animals, and shapeshift

*Pets: A black cat named Ruthie

Appearance(s): Gulfstream has short dirty blond hair down to her neck. Her eyes are green. She is fairly pale. She does not care about fashion and wears clothes that are comfortable. She likes to wear blue or green t-shirts and black sweatpants. She also wears some jewelry, mostly silver with blue or green gemstones.

Personality: Gulfstream acts chipper and a bit hyper around people. The longer she has to be around people, the more this mask wears off and the grumpier and sassier she gets. She loves shipping and wishes she could have a boyfriend, but she believes that no one will ever like her that way. She cares a lot about what people think and will not do things if she believes others will think she is weird for doing so. She often blurts things out and rambles out loud even. She needs to be alone a part of the day to recharge and get her mask back on. She loves reading and writing. She has a horrible sense of time. She loves animals, except insects. She likes to make whitty comebacks and is very good at doing so. She is a huge shipper

*Theme Song(s): None yet

Domain/homethread: Gulfstream lives in a small room randomly placed in the forest. This room is called The Room of Ideas. This room is painted green and has plants growing up the walls. A bulletin board with character ideas is hanging on one of the walls. It has some furniture including the Design Desk, the Brainstorming Bed, the Character Closet, and the Wardrobe of Worldbuilding.

Weapons: She fights in a shapeshifted form or with her plants.

Backstory: She was just a normal girl with a normal life until she found a portal to the forums!! Now she's super cool and has magic powers!!

*Crush: Open

Other: 

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

I can't stop laughing, XD bookmark

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

This is a masterpiece.

*inserts intricately embroidered, gemstone-studded bookmark fit for a king*

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)