So you see colors in 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 and so on, right? Do the colors change based on different fonts? 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 or boldnesses 01 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 or italics 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ? Do you see colors in Roman numerals as well I II III IV V VI VII VIII VIII or only in Arabic numerals? If you see the numbers in different font colors, are they still the same? 1 1 1 1 1 Or against different backdrop colors? If you have a relative who is also a synesthete, do you see the same/similar colors?

I'd appreciate feedback very much, thanks :D SYNESTHESIA IS SO COOL

mods please pass

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

^ These two have been and will be up here till the day we're gone.

LUPA 2647

February or July 2015 – March 2019

the forum nostalgia pile

remember the lost. that's what matters.

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

up

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

LUPA 2647

the forum nostalgia pile

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

for me 0123456789 is the same in all fonts and I don't see colors in roman numerals. and my sister is also a synesthete and we see exactly the same numbers up until 100. so yeah

• Posted at:

Arrow

Am I alive?

Or am I dead?

How do you know?

Cool! Also are negative numbers the same colors as their absolute value, or does adding the - symbol create an entirely different color? If the numbers are still the same color, does the - symbol have a color?

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

LUPA 2647

the forum nostalgia pile

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

(I actually just found out I have [something i cant spell] to a pretty weak degree. Good timing, huh!)

For me, the positive numbers all have unique colors (all BRIGHT, though, and font won't change it), and the negatives are the exact same color of their absolute value, but darker. The "-" sign always matches its number for me.

What's weird is that for me, numbers also have a feeling. ;-; Not sure if that's [something i still cant spell] or something else, but I do see the colors. Hope this answers some of your questions, Lupa! :)

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Ayyyy, I'm back, Forumsville!

Please . . . before we go, read /356112.

@Drago By numbers having a feeling, do you mean like seeing a number makes you feel a certain way, or different numbers have their own 'personalities'?

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

LUPA 2647

the forum nostalgia pile

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

They have personalities. Like, for me, 6 and 8 are that lesbian couple and 4 is their angsty teenage daughter. 9 is 6 and 8's best female friend, and 2 is their best dude friend. 2 is married to 7, and their kid is 3, a dude. ;-; 5 is just kinda there, and pretty lonely, and 0 is actually the popular one.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Interesting. Does synesthesia inhibit you in any way? From what I've seen/heard about it, it doesn't really seem so.

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

LUPA 2647

the forum nostalgia pile

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

I don't see colors in numbers, but I do sense their personalities. Wow, Drago, you see completely different characters in numbers than what I see.

0 doesn't talk much, but is very observant. When 0 does speak, which is infrequently but mostly when it accompanies a large number at the end, it's loud.

1 thinks of rules as golden. Pretty naive, though. Likes a funny joke, as long as it's appropriate.

2 is not the smartest guy. He's the sidekick of 5 and pretty much does everything 5 does.

3 is the person who will be the first one to be the new kid's friend, only to reign over them like a queen and eventually leave them behind when they start getting boring. 3 is pretty popular.

4 is the derpy teen. I agree with you on the teen part, Drago, but for me 4 is not angsty. 4 is more of the type who constantly worries about getting their homework done on time so they don't miss the party everyone else is going to. Mostly so they don't seem like a complete weirdo.

5 is the cool kid. Dating 3. Has 2 as a sidekick? More like has 2 as a zombie soldier servant listening to his every command.

6 is genuinely kind, or at least tries to be. 6 is kind of helpless, though. Is best friends with 4, but more of a softie. 6 is very supportive of anyone who they think needs support, although it's mainly just 6 saying "yes you matter" over and over again.

7 is Oh High and Mighty and is the rich kid. Snooty. Everyone is secretly jealous of him but stay loyal to 5 and 3. It's sort of like 5 and 3 are the king and queen and 7 is the guy who everyone knows is going to take over in the end.

8 is the protective older sister who is always baking cookies. She has a sweet spot for most of the other numbers.

9 is the athletic kid. Gives off a pool vibe, like 9 is always at the swimming pool. I have no idea why.

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

the font, italicization and boldness are about the same for me, it's actually a kinda blocky, fat, sorta ugly font. roman numerals are a mix between black and sandy tan, always in times new roman. the backdrop is always white, and my dad also kinda has it, we see different colours.

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

y'all are lucky duckies, I'm pretty sure that I don't have it just a normal teen with ADD

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Don'thinof thiagoodbyethinof iaa "seyolater."

Try having synesthia (Maybe I spelled that right? ;-; ) with OCD! It's utterly hilarious! XD

@Grendel- Now I want to make a number Anime for little kids with those personalities. ;-;

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

@Drago-- ooh yes

I have the app, I have the drawing pad, now I just need the time ;-;

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)