Do you believe in fate and destiny?

Special thanks to Andalite (rainwings289) who made the prophecy and helped out with the making of this roleplay!

this is a reboot from the same roleplay that i abandonded. if you were one of the people who joined, i am very sorry. please accept this reboot as an apology

Hidden among the looping threads of space and time is a particular alternate universe home to a world that contains the continent of Aihrryp, the opposite counterpart of Pyrrhia. In Aihrryp, things are relatively the same- same tribes, same language, same physics, etc… Though, just like it’s name, Aihrryp is almost completely opposite from its other-universe counterpart. In this world, personalities have been changed, Queens have become Kings, good has become bad, and war has become peace… Perhaps you could say this is “Fire of Wings”.

Unlike Pyrrhia, the seven dragon tribes of Aihrryp have lived in peace for centuries. They have prospered and thrived and war is but a distant thought to them.

One day, however, a NightWing prophetess delivered a prophecy foretelling the end of peace on Aihrryp…

This prophecy is known as the “Destroyer’s Prophecy”...

When the war has been gone for many years,

The Destroyers will come;

When the land's washed away the blood and tears,

The Destroyers will come;

The SeaWing egg of palest white,

The lava hides the Wings of night,

The smallest egg who's bearer cannot fly,

Will become the Wings of sky,

For Wings of earth laying in the dirt,

It's unhatched claws will kill and hurt,

And out in the open where all can see,

The SandWing egg will set evil free,

Five eggs to hatch on moonless night,

Five dragons born to start the fight,

Darkness will come, to snuff the light,

The Destroyers are coming...

In an attempt to avoid the fulfilling of the prophecy, the NightWing prophetess founded a group known as the “Talons of War”. The ToW would be tasked with gathering the prophesied eggs and hiding them away in order to prevent them from destroying peace on Aihrryp, and perhaps the whole world.  Instead of shattering the eggs, the ToW decided they would try to raise the “Dragonets of Destruction” (as they were dubbed) to be good and to avoid evil at all costs… So on the darkest night, five eggs were hatched on the tallest peak of Aihrryp-Ruby Mountain, and raised in the caves inside of it. They are forbidden to ever explore the world until the ToW are certain they can be trusted- but even then that's unlikely.  

You are one of these Dragonets- prophesied to destroy all love and happiness. Most of the world hates you, even though they don’t know where you are. From birth a destiny far too great for you as plagued you wherever you go. The Guardians whisper about you… The world whispers about you…

Some dragons want to destroy peace as well, and they’ll do anything to get their talons on you…

But not every dragonet wants a destiny.

*cue “Mars, Bringer of War” or aka the music that plays for the audio book*

--------

General Information

MudWings are very intelligent dragons and are renowned for their contributions to science, math, and philosophy. However, they prefer to be alone and consider their kin to be their greatest enemies. 

SandWings are ruled by their King, who is the father to his three sons, who are famous throughout Aihrryp. They are somewhat of a poor tribe.

SeaWings are highly paranoid, especially over animus magic. If an animus hatches, it will be killed the moment it's powers are known. Luckily, animi are rare among SeaWings. 

SkyWings are quite friendly dragons who are slow to anger and share much wisdom. They have more interest in the arts than they do war. 

The SkyWings have an arena, though this is instead used to showcase dramas, musicals, or sport competitions. Sometimes dragons are forced into these activities against their will and cannot leave until they please the King.

> The Champion is the main actor and star athlete in the Arena. They're very popular and beloved by all, especially the King. 

IceWings are a humble tribe who show great respect towards the others. They are known for their kindness and generosity and their value of family. 

RainWings are fierce and typically grouchy dragons. They are quick to anger and most of them are extraordinarily witty and smart. They will fight you. 

NightWings are a very trustworthy tribe and are famous for their movements in peace and trade on Aihrryp. They have good relations with the IceWings and live on a lush, tropical island that is home to a currently dormant volcano. 

--------

Spots

Key-

TAKEN

OPEN

SAVED

PENDING

LIMITED

UNLIMITED

The Dragonets of Destruction (The Destroyers)

MudWing (Female, opposite of Clay)

SeaWing (Male, opposite of Tsunami)

SkyWing (Male, opposite of Glory)

NightWing (Female, opposite of Starflight)

SandWing (Male, opposite of Sunny)

The Guardians

SkyWing (Male, opposite of Kestrel)

SeaWing (Female, opposite of Webs)- Summer (Snapple)

SandWing (Female, opposite of Dune)

MudWing (Male, opposite of Asha)

IceWing (Female, opposite of Hvitur)

The Talons of War

NightWing Prophet (Female, opposite of Morrowseer)- Pastsight (Snapple)

ToW Leader (Female, opposite of Nautilus) 

ToW Members:

The Alternate Dragonets (The Peacemakers)

Are used as a backup plan in case the Destroyers needed to be defeated. These dragons are supposed to combat against the Dragonets of Destruction. They are raised by the ToW.

MudWing (Female, opposite of Ochre)

SeaWing (Female, opposite of Squid)

SkyWing (Female, opposite of Flame)

NightWing (Male, opposite of Fatespeaker)

SandWing (Male, opposite of Viper)

Others

Depending on how far this roleplay gets, more spots will be available.

King of the SandWings (Opposite of Oasis)

SandWing Prince 1 (Opposites of the 3 SandWing sisters; are attempting to hunt down the Destroyers and kill them; may or may not be secretly working with the ToW to do this)

SandWing Prince 2

SandWing Prince 3

SandWing Princess (Opposite of Smolder)

King of the SkyWings (Opposite of Scarlet)- King Spinel  

SkyWing Prince (Opposite of Ruby)

SkyWing Princess 1 (Opposite of the SkyWing princes, idk, do what you want. Can be announcers) 

SkyWing Princess 2

SkyWing Princess 3

SkyWing Princess 4

SkyWing “Champion” (Male, opposite of Peril)

-----------

FORMS

* You may have a maximum of 4 characters, though you may only save one or two major spots. 

Name:

Age: (The Dragonets, both the Destroyers and Peacemakers, are 6 years old)

Tribe(s):

Rank/Spot: (Destroyer, King, Guardian, etc...)

Appearance:

Personality (At least more than one sentence):

Powers(?): 

Family/Crush:

Shippable?:

Killable?:

Other: 

---------

RULES 

> I, as owner of this roleplay, reserve the right to enforce these rules and to edit them whenever I see necessary. 

> Avoid being overpowered or creating a Mary Sue. I will ask you to edit your form if I feel like you have done either of these.

> I have the right to ask you to change your forms. 

> Do not powerplayer, give the other character a chance to fight back.

> You can only ship yourselves with those who have said yes in "Shippable", but even then you must ask for permission.

>You can only kill those who have said yes in "Killable". 

> Drama and plot twists are allowed, but they must make a least some sense and they can't be over the top. If I don't agree with the plot twist, I will ask for you to change it or pretend it did not happen.

> The plot is really up to you guys, though I advise at least following the plotline of the first book. But yes, you can do whatever you want. 

> Don't control another forumer's characters unless you have had permission.

> Ask me for permission if you want to give your character some sort of power. 

>You can create a hybrid, but it cannot exceed two tribes. 

> Put "Opposite Day" in 'Other' in your POV color. 

* Please note that characters like the Guardians can be as important as the Destroyers or Peacemakers. They aren't temporary characters, so I implore you to save some of them!

My Characters:

Name: Summer 

Tribe(s): SeaWing 

Rank/Spot: SeaWing Guardian (Opposite of Webs) 

Appearance: A strongly built SeaWing with warm teal-blue scales that resemble shallow, coastal water. She has a darker teal streak that's almost black running down her spine and has a pale blue underbelly. She has dark blue eyes and aquamarine glow-stripes. She has black horns. 

Personality: Summer is a courageous dragon willing to lay down her life at a moment's notice. She's a fierce fighter, highly passionate, and somewhat quick to anger.  The SeaWing doesn't trust the Destroyers and is desperate to do anything to stop them, but she is skeptical if the ToW's plan will really work afterall. To summaries her up, if you need someone to have your back, Summer's the one to ask. However, she also has a strict code of honor and because of this, she'll do anything to do what she thinks is right. If she believes she needs to kill you, she will kill you without hesitattion. She is prone to be emotional, as she dearly misses her husband and daughter. 

Powers(?): Normal SeaWing abilities

Family/Crush: She has one daughter, her husband was killed in an "accident". 

Shippable?: No 

Killable?: Yes...Maybe

Other: Opposite Day 

Name: Pastsight 

Tribe(s): NightWing

Rank/Spot:NightWing Prophet (Opposite of Morrowseer) 

Appearance: A smaller than average NightWing with a slender, curvy build and pale black, almost grey scales. She has a silvery white underbelly with long curving white horns and large black wings with silvery-membrane and star-scales in the pattern of a starburst. Pastsight has sparkling silver eyes and a quite, timid voice.

Personality : Pastsight is a kind and almost motherly figure whose eyes are filled with stars and whose mind is filled with dreams. She is always willing to share wisdom with those who want it and will welcome those who are lost with loving wings. She has a child like curiosity about her and finds wonder in almost everything. She prefers to keep her feelings to herself and instead focus more on others than herself, though this may lead to her downfall. She is also a little nervous and fidgety and doesn't seem to be very calm... It's almost as if she's hiding something. She values the Destroyers and believes there is good in them.

Powers(?): Futuresight; normal NightWing abilities 

Family/Crush: She used to have a partner, but she left him for unknown reasons

Killable?: No, though this may change

Name: Jasper

Tribe(s): SkyWing 

Rank/Spot: King of the SkyWings (Opposite of Scarlet)

Appearance: A large, sprawling SkyWing with deep crimson scales and a pale orangeish underbelly. He has a long, worn face that is lined with age and years of experiance. He has small rusty-orange eyes and large wine-red wings with sunset orange membrane. He has twisting pink scars running down his tail and chest. Jasper, as a king, wears plenty of gold and jewels. He has amber pieces embedded in his brows and wings, and wears chains of copper, gold, and bronze around his neck along with gold cuffs around his wrists and ankles. He has crooked brown horns with copper tracings and wears ruby studded crown on his head. 

Personality: Jasper has a very sleepy aura to him, and if you look at him and see his dropping smile and lidded eyes, it's easy to think that Jasper is on the brink of falling asleep. However, jasper is just a laid-back dragon and he's basically that grandpa you've never had. He enjoys having extravagant feasts and celebrations, especially for his children, whom he loves dearly even though one of them might kill him one day (though he's confident enough he might beat them). He's not the most intelligent of dragons, but he has a certain wisdom about him, which is the result of his age. He enjoys making jokes and messing around, and is very fond of the arts. He loves watching plays, especially comedies. 

Powers(?): Normal SkyWing abilities 

Family/Crush: Father to the SkyWing princes and princessess. 

Killable?: Maybe 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

SNAPPLE  

the risk i took was calculated,

but man,

am i bad at math

WoF Naming List: /347880

SAVE SKY DESTROYER

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Save Skywing Peacemaker!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

@Wild: Saved

@Cormorant: Saved

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

but man,

am i bad at math

Save Nightwing Peacemaker and SkyWing Champion
  • Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

And SeaWing destroyer
  • Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Unless that's not possible then the two I put earlier
  • Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

save skywing destroyer!

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

@Fallon: NightWing Peacemaker and Champion saved!

@Vamporizer: Saved!

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

but man,

am i bad at math

Name: Destinykeeper

Tribe(s): NightWing

Rank/Spot: Peacemaker (Opposite of Fatespeaker)

Appearance: A muscular built NightWing with black scales as dark as the darkest night and lighter black underscales. Has a silver teardrop scale at the corner of each eye. His membranes have very faint silver spots and slightly shines when the light hits them. He has sharp black eyes and black horns.

Personality (At least more than one sentence): Destinykeeper is aggressive. He enjoys fighting, most of the time against the other dragonets, and he usually wins, though he prefers to have more competition. He’s not talkative, is compliant at times, and is a realist, thinking the other dragonets are not his friends and are instead, just other dragonets who he finds annoying. Not being talkative, he keeps secrets to himself, even about his powers, and usually tends to stay away from the other dragonets as he is not that friendly either.

Powers(?): Mind-reading and future seer, and normal NightWing abilities

Family/Crush: Don’t know. And crush…maybe the opposite of Starflight.

Shippable?: Yes

Killable?: No

Name: Shield

Tribe(s): SkyWing

Rank/Spot: Star Actor and Athlete (Champion - Opposite of Peril)

Appearance: He has warm red and orange scales, with amber underscales. His face is long and scar-free (usually required of an actor), his eyes are bright shimmering orange and his membranes are gold. He has a loud booming voice when he’s in the arena (so he can be heard), but when talking normally, he has a quiet, calm, and gentle voice, much different from his stage voice. His horns are straight with a slight curve at the tips. He wears a gold armband embedded with rubies on his right foreleg.

Personality (At least more than one sentence): On stage, Shield is hilarious, daring, and quite romantic, much to the pleasure of the SkyWing King and audience. In sports, he is a showoff, seeing if other dragons can beat him, and will congratulate those who do (but that’s extremely, and I mean extremely rare). But when he’s not in front of the crowd (and King), he is actually quite serious, polite, apologetic, and sarcastic at times. Ever since the King found him as a baby dragonet, Shield has been treated like a son and offered to do whatever, as long as he’s back for show and game times, which is practically everyday. But he doesn’t really care for the stage lights, applauses, or the attention and wishes he can be free to explore Pyrrhia and meet new dragons instead of doing plays and sport competitions for the pleasure of dragons.

Powers(?): Normal SkyWing abilities, but for some reason, fire doesn’t seem to have any affect his wings (therefore the King named him Shield when fire was accidentally blown at him and his wings protected him).

Family/Crush: Family: he is the son of the SkyWing Guardian, which is unknown for now. Crush: TBD

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

SAVE SAND DESTROYER

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

Save Sea Savior(or something..?)!

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

@Fallon: Accepted!

also i'm checking out for today, see yall tomorrow

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

but man,

am i bad at math

Name: Deathstalker (named after a type of scorpion)
Tribe(s): Sand/Night
Rank/Spot: Destroyer
Appearance: 
Personality :
Powers(?): Firebreath
Family/Crush:
Shippable?: YES PLEASE
Killable?: Not yet
Other: Opposite Day

WIP

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

Name: Cinnabar

Age: (The Dragonets, both the Destroyers and Peacemakers, are 6 years old): 6

Tribe(s): Skywing

Rank/Spot: Peacemaker (Opposite of Flame)

Appearance: Cinnabar is a dark red with dull pinkish-red underscales, bright cinnabar red wing membranes and bright looking blue-grey (mostly grey) eyes, her brownish red horns curve in an upwards fashion, and the dorsal scales along her spine are the same colour as her horns. She is rather slender in shape.

Personality (At least more than one sentence): Cinnabar is a caring dragonet, treating the other peacemaker dragonets like family and always willing to listen to what they have to say. She is quick to give others the benefit of the doubt and rarely acts hostile towards others. However, she is easily deceived and in most situations she is unable to convince herself to purposefully hurt others, believing it to be a violation of her code of ethics, even if she hurts someone accidentally she is very quick to beat herself up about it. She feels a need to constantly assist everyone who needs assistance at the current time to the best of her ability, with little regard for her own needs, often tiring herself out trying to do so.

Powers(?): Regular Skywing powers.

Family/Crush: Sardonyx (Father, Opposite of Avalanche) (Sardonyx is rather neglectful, with no real interest in what happens to his daughter)

Killable?: No, at least, not at the very start, likely will change.

Other: Opposite day

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

Well heck, I've already made some mistakes.

@Vamporizer: Sorry about that, but the SkyWing Destroyer was already saved by Wild D: Sorrry, my mistake!

@Alphawolf" I'm assuming you meant the SeaWing peacemaker? 

@Wild: So far so good

@Cormorant: Accepted 

Key-

TAKEN

OPEN

SAVED

PENDING

LIMITED

UNLIMITED

SkyWing (Male, opposite of Glory)- Wild

NightWing (Female, opposite of Starflight)

SandWing (Male, opposite of Sunny)- Deathstalker (Boop)

The Guardians

MudWing (Male, opposite of Asha)

The Talons of War

ToW Members:

Are used as a backup plan in case the Destroyers needed to be defeated. These dragons are supposed to combat against the Dragonets of Destruction. They are raised by the ToW.

SeaWing (Female, opposite of Squid)- Alphawolf

SkyWing (Female, opposite of Flame)- Cinnabar (Cormorant) 

NightWing (Male, opposite of Fatespeaker)- Destinykeeper (Fallon)

SandWing (Male, opposite of Viper)

Others

SandWing Prince 1 (Opposites of the 3 SandWing sisters; are attempting to hunt down the Destroyers and kill them; may or may not be secretly working with the ToW to do this)

SandWing Prince 2

SandWing Prince 3

King of the SkyWings (Opposite of Scarlet)- King Spinel  

SkyWing Princess 1 (Opposite of the SkyWing princes, idk, do what you want. Can be announcers) 

SkyWing Princess 2

SkyWing Princess 3

SkyWing Princess 4

SkyWing “Champion” (Male, opposite of Peril)- Shield (Fallon)

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

but man,

am i bad at math

bop to the top

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

but man,

am i bad at math

i sent the form through

it refuses to go through

>:(((

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

bop it

twist it

pull it

spin it

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

but man,

am i bad at math

Name: Cactus

Tribe(s): SandWing/IceWing

Rank/Spot: (Destroyer, King, Guardian, etc...) Destroyer

Appearance: Cactus’s scales are a pale yellow, but it looks slightly greenish. He looks mostly like a SandWing, but with a diamond-shaped, IceWing like head, and sharp, IceWing-like claws. His eye are pure black, and his wing membranes are white. His tail barb is gray-green, and his underbelly is a darker green-gold.

Personality (At least more than one sentence): Cactus is brutal and vicious, and can never feel mercy for anyone. He loves watching the world collapse under his claws, and chaos is one of his favorite things to make. He purposely cause fights, and even tries to kill the other Destroyers/the Guardians in their sleep. He’s never succeeded, though. Everyone knows that he’s part IceWing, but he hates it, since he thinks “peaceful” tribes are worthless. His first instinct is to kill, and that’s the only thing ever on his mind.

Powers(?): He has a poisonous tail and sharp, IceWing-like claws. He cannot breathe fire or frostbreath.

Family/Crush: His father currently lives in the Scorpion Den, and his mother is the dragon of Jade Mountain. A crush would honestly be hilarious, though. “Roar I’m an evil dragon, will you be my wife?”

Shippable?: See Family/Crush. Yes.

Killable?: Oh, most definitely. I’m not sure he’ll be physically killable, though.

Name: Blar

Tribe(s): IceWing

Rank/Spot: (Destroyer, King, Guardian, etc...) Guardian

Appearance: Blar is blue. Like really blue. Like a darker blue than most IceWings, with a tint of silver. Her wing membranes are a paler silvery-blue, and her underscales are pure silver. Her eyes are dark blue, almost black, and her claws and horns are a shiny silver. Her spikes fade into a more pure silver.

Personality (At least more than one sentence): Blar is peaceful, calm, and doesn’t care about what happens to the destroyers. She’s rather optimistic, and believes nothing bad will happen. She is blissfully oblivious to what true threat the destroyers pose, and she stays quiet about sensitive subjects. She misses home a lot, and never really wanted this job. She’s honestly a coward- she was the one who insisted on getting the easily-accessible SkyWing egg.

Powers(?): Normal IceWing powers

Family/Crush: Unknown at the moment.

Shippable?: Sure.

Killable?: Also sure

(i actually just copied both of these from the original thread)

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

I changed my mind I’m staying

That one person who always gives you the opposite of help.

@Quartz: Ahh, hate to break it to you, but the SandWing Destroyer has already been taken. Blar is accepted, however.

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

but man,

am i bad at math

Name: Star

Tribe(s): Nightwing

Rank/Spot: Destroyer

Appearance: Black scales with silver scales scattered all over her to look like a night sky. she wears a moonstone bracelet that she never takes off.

Personality (At least more than one sentence): Brave and will protect anyone she cares about. She remains calm even in the toughest situations.

Powers(?): Read minds, foretell the future and can breath fire.

Family/Crush: She has a mother but her father died when she was 2.

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Sisters~ Fallon, Pluto, Dazzle & More

Forum Brothers~Wizard, Nimarfira, Cobra & More

Forum Twin~ Zane

"No way! A tree in a forest!"- Glory

Star Count~  547

@Horseriding: Star is accepted, though I won't allow the moon-born powers since the Destroyers were born on the Darkest Night.

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

but man,

am i bad at math

@Horseriding690: Star is accepted, but I won't allow her to have moonborn powers. The Destroyers were born on the Darkest Night, so no visible moons.

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

but man,

am i bad at math

@Snapple- what does moonborn powers mean?

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Sisters~ Fallon, Pluto, Dazzle & More

Forum Brothers~Wizard, Nimarfira, Cobra & More

Forum Twin~ Zane

"No way! A tree in a forest!"- Glory

Star Count~  547

@Horseriding: Mind-reading, future-sight. Powers that NightWings born under full moons would have. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

but man,

am i bad at math

Show me the spots. I might do Opposite Viper or a Destroyer, plus one of the SandWing Princes.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Name: nightstriker

Tribe(s): night and sand 

Rank/Spot: peacemaker

Appearance:normal nightwing with barbed tail and silver scales replacing the silver ones on his wings

Personality: mean and lonely. energetic and smart, very fast thinker

Powers(?): mind reader if you allow

Family/Crush: none yet

Shippable?: yes

Killable?: no

Other: loves reptiles, has a reptile collection in a infinite cage made by a unknown animus

• Posted at:

orca the icewing

vortex the skywing

leopard the rainwing

nightstriker the nightwing

aqua the seawing

toad the mudwing

venom the sandwing

lazer the hivewing

flame the silkwing

widow the leafwing

goldrush the goldwing

oak the woodwing

i dont follow rules 

anybody on?. he is the sandwing peacemaker not night.

• Posted at:

orca the icewing

vortex the skywing

leopard the rainwing

aqua the seawing

toad the mudwing

venom the sandwing

lazer the hivewing

flame the silkwing

widow the leafwing

goldrush the goldwing

oak the woodwing

i dont follow rules 

bronze scales replacing the silver ones... not silver replacing silver

• Posted at:

orca the icewing

vortex the skywing

leopard the rainwing

aqua the seawing

toad the mudwing

venom the sandwing

lazer the hivewing

flame the silkwing

widow the leafwing

goldrush the goldwing

oak the woodwing

i dont follow rules 

other: opposite day

• Posted at:

orca the icewing

vortex the skywing

leopard the rainwing

aqua the seawing

toad the mudwing

venom the sandwing

lazer the hivewing

flame the silkwing

widow the leafwing

goldrush the goldwing

oak the woodwing

i dont follow rules 

Is mud guardian available? If so save it for me

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

@Sorrel: The SandWing Destroyer is currently pending at the moment, but if Boop doesn't finish their form soon, it can be yours. The SandWing Peacemaker is also...pending. But if SandWings doesn't fix their form in time, then it can be yours. I'll save the SandWing prince unless you say otherwise. 

@Sandwings: I can accept Nightstriker if you change a few things. I'll let the hybrid-ness slide, but I won't allow the mind-reading abilities. The Destroyers and Peacemakers were not born under any full moons (hence the moonless night thing in the prophecy). I would also prefer if you add a smidgen more detail to Nightstriker's appearance and personality, and if you can, make his personality somewhat opposite of Viper's. 

@Darkdragon: Saved!

@Everyone: Anyone who has a saved or pending spot, please finish your forms ASAP! 

Key-

TAKEN

OPEN

SAVED

PENDING

LIMITED

UNLIMITED

SkyWing (Male, opposite of Glory)- Wild

NightWing (Female, opposite of Starflight)- Star (Horseriding)

SandWing (Male, opposite of Sunny)- Deathstalker (Boop)

The Guardians

MudWing (Male, opposite of Asha)- Darkdragon

The Talons of War

ToW Members:

SeaWing (Female, opposite of Squid)- Alphawolf

SkyWing (Female, opposite of Flame)- Cinnabar (Cormorant) 

NightWing (Male, opposite of Fatespeaker)- Destinykeeper (Fallon)

SandWing (Male, opposite of Viper)- Nightstalker (Sandwings)

Others

SandWing Prince 1 (Opposites of the 3 SandWing sisters; are attempting to hunt down the Destroyers and kill them; may or may not be secretly working with the ToW to do this)- Sorrel

SandWing Prince 2

SandWing Prince 3

King of the SkyWings (Opposite of Scarlet)- King Spinel (Snapple)

SkyWing Princess 2

SkyWing Princess 3

SkyWing Princess 4

SkyWing “Champion” (Male, opposite of Peril)- Shield (Fallon)

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

but man,

am i bad at math

@Snapple: Oof... Would that mean I need to take out Destinykeeper's powers?

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

eyy this roleplay was mentioned in the town square!

Also, King Spinel is actually named Jasper. Sorry I haven't changed that yet.

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

but man,

am i bad at math

Name: Cloudwish

Age: (The Dragonets, both the Destroyers and Peacemakers, are 6 years old) 6

Tribe(s): SkyWings

Rank/Spot: (Destroyer, King, Guardian, etc...) Destroyer

Appearance: Cloudwish has shiny, bright orange scales with a vibrant tan underbelly and bright red eyes. He has wing membranes fading like a sunset (think glory's wing membranes) and he's mostly average in both height and weight. Cloudwish's claws are sharp, as well as his teeth. Like any SkyWing, he has large wings to assist fast flight.

Personality (At least more than one sentence): Cloudwish used to be a happy, smiley little shy dragon who wanted love and peace and rainbows. But years of being told the entire continent basically despises him for something he can't control put him down to the point where he only wants to strike out on his own and go against everything everyone's ever told him.

Powers(?): Normal SkyWing stuff

Flaws: Slow on the ground, aggressive and a lone wolf

Family/Crush: N/A

Shippable?: no, I don't really think he'd be fit for it-

Killable?: nah

Other: opposite day yeet yeet

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

@Fallon: oof, did i miss that? Okay, yes, Destinykeeper can't have powers. Thank you for letting me know!

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

but man,

am i bad at math

Name: nightstriker

Tribe(s): night and sand

Rank/Spot: peacemaker

Appearance: normal nightwing with a barbed tail and bronze scales replacing the silver ones on his wings

Personality: he,s mean when dragons mess with him, he feels very lonely at times, he,s very energetic, thinks very fast

Powers(?): none

Family/Crush: none yet

Shippable?: yes

Killable?: no 

Other:  opposite day. loves reptiles, has a infinite cage with his reptile collection in it made by an unknown animus

• Posted at:

orca the icewing

vortex the skywing

leopard the rainwing

aqua the seawing

toad the mudwing

venom the sandwing

lazer the hivewing

flame the silkwing

widow the leafwing