storyteller seacrched for his sister but her thoughts were knowere to be found were was she she wasent the type of dragon to skip school she scearched hard she was knowere to be found he gulped he searched the lunch room the art room the music room even at her dorm he stood there wondering were she was when he herd a thought not soulspeakers but another dragons.... 

thought 1 :we will have to capture the animus,the silkwing,the seawing and the mindreader 

thought 2: we have the future teller but shes so annoying its youre turn to watch her

thought 1: why me...

thought 2:beacuse prymme ordered it

thought 1: oh..ok....

prymme storyteller thought, animus silkwing, ...future teller... he gasped their after the others and they have soul speaker...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

soul speaker of the night-wings

everest of the sky-wing

juniper of the rain-wings

frostbite of the ice-wings 

silver-stream of the ice-wings

story-teller of the night-wings

tavirta of the night-wings

travis of the icewing-

( I’m imagining the Seawing is Dolphin, and they want to stop her from rescuing her friends,)

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

*:・゚.✧:・゚

Oh look! My army of adorableness!

.✧ *:・.

Forum Bro:Cloudburst 

Dolphin felt a slight mental twinge, and knew something was wrong. 

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

Phoenix left the class, which has finished, and ran into Storyteller. At once he recognized the teardrops. Mind reading! He must know I’m a animus! PHOENIX, YOUR STUPID! YOU JUST THOUGHT THAT IN FRONT OF HIM! Arghhhhh. But his scales do look quite intresting....

(Can Phoenix have a crush on Storyteller? He’s pansexual so he can have a crush on both girls and boys)

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

The forums peice of coral

velociraptor: old name

Black eye & Twig: old accounts

the questioning female SkyWing dragonet 

Forum Fam: Moonflight & Atbash

i ship everything canon and Carnelian X Umber

#RememberHurricane

Dolphin Realized, that since she was done, she probably didn’t need to be here. She left, and ran into Storyteller and Phoenix.

(Wait, but Storyteller is in a ship with Dolphin.... One sided Phoenix c

• Posted at:

Green walked torard the group of dragons, "Whats wrong Storyteller?" Mindreader! I forgot. He's going to tell the entire world what Rocky can do thinking of his rock powers. But he can't read my mind. He tought as he was looking down at his skyfire braclet.

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

94% of people think that wolves are evil creatures.copy and paste if you’re the signature if you’re part of the 6% that think they’re kind and lovable

Visit RP: /349867

Oh, I accidentally summited it before I was done. I meant to say one sided Phoenix crush, not one sided Phoenix c

• Posted at:

’If you didn’t know, he’s here beacause he came to get Soulspeaker, and were here beacause we finished, and bumped into Storyteller.’

• Posted at:

"I KNEW HE WAS HERE TO GET SOULSPEAKER! I ment if he was O.K." Plants started rising around him as he was yelling.(Somebody point this out)

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

94% of people think that wolves are evil creatures.copy and paste if you’re the signature if you’re part of the 6% that think they’re kind and lovable

I could work with a one-sided ship. Anyone open to ship Frost with.

Phoenix took a moment to admire the NightWing’s jet black scales.

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

#RememberHurricane

(Can Dolfin be Greens frenemies because Dolfin is always mean to Green)

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

(For starters, Dolphin didn’t mean to say that out loud, and two, she doesn’t know green very well at all. Yeah, we can do that, but change it a bit. And if you think what she just said is mean, she was just trying to explain.)

’I WAS JUST TRYING TO EXPLAIN.’, Dolphin shouted at the LeafWing. Plants were rising around him.

• Posted at:

(sombody say that there are plants rising around him)

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

I just did

• Posted at:

WAIT yoyure the animus he shouted cautiously 

wait why couldent he read rockeys mind and dolphins mind was just trying to explain stop he shouted there is some one here and is after all of us and has already gotten to soulspeaker ...and there base is somewere near here... ......i herd them because i can read minds ...but for some reason cannot read rockeys he turned to face him but their after you all.... you to silkwing,

they said they wanted to capture.... a animus,silkwing,mindreader,seawing,and my sister the prophet.

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

travis of the icewing-

he stood their astonished as now he herd many thoughts they all knew... i i .. umm im uhh ack he said noticeing as pgeonix was stareing at him wha? he thought i im a mindreader he said shakeily and someones here to get you all...

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

travis of the icewing-

storyv teller jumped as he was now surrounded by dragon 0.0 uuuh youre all in danger we need to get out of here now he said shakely their coming...

ps.we can do like a love triangle like they did with moon and quibli

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

travis of the icewing-

Wait wait wait. Storytellers a mind reader? He can probably hear that, no time for this, got to get out.

’RUN!’

• Posted at:

"Where is the trouble?" He raised a hand and plants started following the motion.(I ment for one of the other dragons to say somthing like, "You can control plants!?")

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

Yeah, we can do a love triangle. So what I understand, Dolphin and Storyteller are a ship, and Phoenix has a crush on Storyteller.

Memories rushed through Phoenix’s mind. Being given away to the IceWing queen as a dragonet, being given back to the SkyWing Queen five years later, a scarlet dragon pleading for his life, unfriendly stares, the same scarlet dragon from before bleeding horribly, a amber dragon hiding him in a mountain- no. I’m sorry, just... no. You can’t see that. Was what rushed through the sky dragons mind.

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

#RememberHurricane

storyteller staared as the flooding thoughts of the sky dragon flooded thorugh his mind he i, im not sure were they are but ithink theres a cave just north of here we could hide there ...umm if you want to go..

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

travis of the icewing-

...storyteller thought as he saw the memmories of pheonix ...who was the amber dagon?

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

travis of the icewing-

“I’m not going to hide anymore.”

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

#RememberHurricane

Falcon sits in his dorm thinking HOW COULD I MISS CLASS!??!

• Posted at:

Prism/Famous

Sandwing

Griffindor

I am the biggest nerd here. Don't try to fight it.

Oh darkness, please! Oh just leave me be!Holding on for life...I can't let you know why I’m alive!~Will Ryan~ (DAGames)

’Well, welcome to courage. I think you’re going to like it there.’

• Posted at:

well we need to do something and soon...

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

travis of the icewing-

Can a dragon be royal, animus and moon-powered?

• Posted at:

Name: Paradigm

Sexuality: straight

Tribe(s): Rainwing/ seawing 

Appearance: Paradigm cannot change the colors of her scales, but she is a rainbow of colors.  Her legs and tail are a gradient of blues, leading up to a turquoise on her body.  Her wing membranes are a light yellow sprinkled with red and green. Her head is a creamy yellow, and her eyes change color depending on her emotions( she enchanted them this way).  She has almost entirely seawing body, plus frills and head.

Accesories/Scars: two silver rings around her left horn and a gold chain necklace around her neck.

Personality: Paradigm is bipolar, so she has two separate personalities.  The first one, which is the one she uses most often, is caring and kind, always knowing the right things to say to people.  The other personality is best described as..... corrosive.   

Backstory: .....

Unique Abilities/Talents: animus, her eyes change colors depending on her mood. she has an innate talent that only works when somebody is reading her mind, and it works a little bit like this: when she senses a dragon is reading her mind, she can latch onto the thoughts of whoever is the mind reader, disorienting them and allowing her to figure out who it is easily.

RP Font Color: Paradigm

Name: Gargoyle (prefers to be called Gar)

Sexuality:straight

Tribe(s): nightwing

appearance: Gargoyle is not black like a normal nightwing, but is instead a grey, like a boulder.  His back and wing membranes are speckled with green moss that stays on him at all times.  His eyes, strangely enough, have no pupils or white part to them.  They are a eerie pale blue, like an icewing’s eyes.  

Accessories/scars: none

Personality: kind, caring, shy

Backstory:. . . .

Unique abilities/talents: any part of his body can turn to stone( Paradigm enchanted him) and turn back, shielding himself from attacks.

RO Font Color: Gargoyle

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

Your crying forum communist

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

“ STOP EVERYTHING AND FEED ME PRETZELS”- me

forum familee: Stormbringer, Amarok

Forum Twin: Crow

☭☭☭☭

The forums are falling apart...

Appearance: Paradigm cannot change the colors of her scales, but she is a rainbow of colors.  Her legs and tail are a gradient of blues, leading up to a turquoise on her body.  Her wing membranes are a light yellow sprinkled with red and green. Her head is a creamy yellow, and her eyes change color depending on her emotions( she enchanted them this way).  She has almost entirely seawing body, plus frills and head.

Accesories/Scars: two silver rings around her left horn and a gold chain necklace around her neck.

Personality: Paradigm is bipolar, so she has two separate personalities.  The first one, which is the one she uses most often, is caring and kind, always knowing the right things to say to people.  The other personality is best described as..... corrosive.   

Unique Abilities/Talents: animus, her eyes change colors depending on her mood. she has an innate talent that only works when somebody is reading her mind, and it works a little bit like this: when she senses a dragon is reading her mind, she can latch onto the thoughts of whoever is the mind reader, disorienting them and allowing her to figure out who it is easily.

RP Font Color: Paradigm

appearance: Gargoyle is not black like a normal nightwing, but is instead a grey, like a boulder.  His back and wing membranes are speckled with green moss that stays on him at all times.  His eyes, strangely enough, have no pupils or white part to them.  They are a eerie pale blue, like an icewing’s eyes.  

Unique abilities/talents: any part of his body can turn to stone( Paradigm enchanted him) and turn back, shielding himself from attacks.

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

☭☭☭☭

RP Font Color: Paradigm

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

☭☭☭☭

Oops I triple posted

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

☭☭☭☭

THANK THE GODS THIS HASNT DIDED

• Posted at:

’Well, how about I attack them with something heavy?’

• Posted at:

no. they may have wepons we need the element of suprise..but how

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

travis of the icewing-

'You need me' Green said appering out of the cave. 'I can control plants. I can help'(Also what ever happened to Phenox)

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

'I can help.' Green said appering out of the shadows, 'I can control plants. You will need me.'

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

I ment the second one

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

you can.. well first we need to find their hideout ... lets go to the librariy for rescearch..

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

travis of the icewing-

as storyteller scannedd the dark library he noticed a slight differance in the wall.. one part was sandstone and the other...was slightly gritted like claws had been their he hooked his claws into it and he felt a slight whole a key... he looped his claws into the key hole and moved it slightly until CLICK..a secret entrance...

soulspeaker had to get out ...but how then she noticed a key hole maybe she could unlock it her brother had tought her how... she hooked her claws into the hole and twiched a bit click it unlocked she was free...somewhat she fallowed a narrow passige way until she reached a room she herd some one someone was coming she learched herself onto a large bookshelf and hid 

vinnian we have top hurrey the seeir is gone we have to find her or ittl be our heads

vinnia, no it wont it will olny be youfres im getting outta here he said as he ran out a small door way

WHAT bah why did i ever join these heathons oh well...gotta find that nightwing

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

travis of the icewing-

GUYS over here i found something...