a shape shifter,and another mindreader hmmm we have to catch them all,,,

but think of how powerfull they are imagine what they could do to us

yes but imagine what mastercould do with that power,

i suppose youre right...

we will have tyo set the traps tomarrow for now we need to fing the future seer we cought

all right,

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

soul speaker of the night-wings

everest of the sky-wing

juniper of the rain-wings

frostbite of the ice-wings 

silver-stream of the ice-wings

story-teller of the night-wings

tavirta of the night-wings

travis of the icewing-

'Here, I will place down some plant traps.'(Places down seeds.)'When they step on the seeds, they will be surrounded in thick and fireproof vines. When we see them covered in vines, they will confess.(Can Green be a seawing/leafwing?)

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

94% of people think that wolves are evil creatures.copy and paste if you’re the signature if you’re part of the 6% that think they’re kind and lovable

Visit RP: /349867

‘I have to admit, that’s a great idea. But how will we save soulspeaker?’

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

*:・゚.✧:・゚

Oh look! My army of adorableness!

.✧ *:・.

Forum Bro:Cloudburst 

lets go in we need to find soul god, i hope she,s safe... wait i hear something or...some one hide.

soulspeaker darted when the dragon had left...but when she lept her tail was cought on something or by someone it was claws bigger than any dragon shed ever seen... he had large murkey eyes with hints of red his claws were like stlagmites he was huge with towering wings oh no she said its him...

soulspeaker tried to flee but his grip was to strong 

dont worry, young seeir i wont hurt you i just want to make a ..deal if you agree to give me youre powers i wont go after youre firends ...what will youre choice be

...but why do you need my powers?

our tribe has long been extinct but with youre powers our nation will have more power and soon will thrive you see pyriah hasent always been like...this it was once ruled by us though that was all tomany years ago before the dragonets of destony,before the darkstalker fathom and clear sight, we were once a gifted nation with all tribes togather...but when the nightwing bannded togather with the others they saw futures like this and...they sloughterd millions of us olny a few eggs survived...and thats why we need youre powers...

oh,well i suppose i could give youre tribe a chance but,how do i know you wont betray me i saw futures were a had died,she shutterd

trust me now give me youre powers or you wacth youre firends power...oh no their here well then guess some more fun.

WAIT dont hurt them take my powers id rather my powers over theirs

he rose his talons and spoke in a unknown languige

GIVE TO ME YOUE POWERS OF OLD AND I WILL SHEILD TO THOUGH MY LONNGEST OF OLD

soulspeakers wings crumpled as her legs buckled she watched as her scales turned dim with hints of grey she watched as her silver scales dipped away as they had imprinded on his his scales grey twice as bright as hers grew dim withsolem patterns bags grew under her eyes as she fell to the ground

GUYS HURREY common HES HERE THE DRAGON I WAS HEARING ABOUT AND THEY HAVE SOULSPEAKER!

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

travis of the icewing-

Dolphin ran towards the door and kicked it open.

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

*:・゚.✧:・゚

Oh look! My army of adorableness!

.✧ *:・.

Forum Bro:Cloudburst 

Green tossed some of the seeds at all how looked evil."I might get some of the captives but I can release them."He said while throwing the seeds.

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

94% of people think that wolves are evil creatures.copy and paste if you’re the signature if you’re part of the 6% that think they’re kind and lovable

Visit RP: /349867

the large dragon wove his talons in the air and sliced at the seawing then lunged at the leafwing with a snarl

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

travis of the icewing-

1 , 2 , 3 ... 6 , , 8