Winterwatcher or moonbli

(This takes place in darkness of dragons).    Darkstalker  walked in to the restaurant. He saw moon and headed towards her. She glanced over her shoulder and saw him. He headed over in a faster pace and sat down next to him. “Hey.darkstalker , you feeling alright. You haven’t been your self recently. You don’t even want to make one of your evil dragon jokes? I’m sorry about clearsight.” He looked at her. She resembled clearsight in every way. Her teardrop scale glinted in the moon light. He didn’t respond , but just looked out the window next to his seat. Moon sighed. “ Do you want to cast a spell? I’ll let you do anything. Darkstalker suddenly brightened up as he met her gaze. “Done.” He suddenly grew to become her size and her age, yet he still looked the same. “What was that for?” Moon asked , not hostile,but a little bit suspicious . “Oh you’ll see in a few years. “ he responded in a tone that intended absolutely nothing. They walked out of the store . Moon, curious as ever. And Darkstalker anxious, hoping his plan worked.

In two years. It was finally moons hatching day. Darkstalker was as old as she was. They were finally adult dragons. Now is my chance. Darkstalker thought.he flew up to. Moon and pulled out his ring that he talon carved by himself.”no enchantments.” He smiled as she turned around. Moon was astounded. “Moonwatcher of the night wings, will you make me the happiest dragon in the world and marry me?” He asked kneeling. Her mind rushed trough with millions of futures, yet all of them were good. She knew exactly what to say. “Yes.”

The marriage occurred a day later and everyone was happy. Even Qibli and winter came.”you are lucky to get moon.”said winter with a smile.” Thank you ,”Darkstalker hesitated .”prince winter of the icewings.” He bowed. Winter was surprised yet happy. His regal tittle.

now I’m going to let you all finish the story. And Incase you’re wondering , i ship winter watcher. I just thought writing this rp would be fun.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Because happiness is not where i am , its who I'm with.”- prince winter.

Bro, Darkstalker was at least 30 in dragon years while moon was about 14 or so. Even if he cast a spell, it’s really weird(no offense). 

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

[incert mark twain quote here]

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

True. But anytrhi ng can happen in fanfics. Also this is kinda my first fanfic on the forum here. Also what does rp stand for? Curious. I can take any advice you have as long as iTS Not hurtful. So hav a nice time scorch. And yes . I know that he was older than moon, but he is animus. He also liked moon in the series , so it’s shouldn’t be that bad. Even if you have a point.but yeah. Thanks for your opinions. And thank you for reading the whole thing. I know its long. But yea, thanks scorch.

• Posted at:

He didn’t crush on Moon. He was her friend, and she reminded him of his ex, but she was never a romantic interest. Darkstalker was about 2000 years old, and in the main series, Moon was four years old. That’s right, folks. Four. Years. Old.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship

I think his interest in Moon steamed off of interest not really love. Rp stands for role play

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That makes more sense about the role play thing. Thanks scorch. (I will just keep calling u that hope its ok with you)well know that i know , i mean i wrote this  fanfic. I agree with you completely about the fanfic but i was bored. You know, so i created this. It’s kinda from the top of my head so that’s all. But if you want, you can replace moon with clearsight or who ever and skip the spell part. But that’s all.

• Posted at:

Scorch is fine thank you, it was pretty good though

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Thanks! ;)

• Posted at:

It's definately interesting. I might have to try my own fanfic.

• Posted at:

Not my real name, but call me

Sparky!

"No matter what happens, there's always something good, because hope never dies!" ~ Sparky

A good quote from Vamporizer:

"WHEN LIFE PUSHES YOU BACK, PUNCH IT IN THE FACE."

Forum Twin: Wolfdragon43782 {Alphawolf}