Pyrrhia is a mess. Wars are popping up all over Pyrrhia and the seven queens have lost control of their tribes. When new dragons from the tribes start claiming that they're the new queen of their tribe, the real queens are forced into hiding. The false queens have allied up, starting what is called the War of False Queens, the first continent-wide war since the War of SandWing Succession. Pyrrhia is lost in complete chaos.
But one day, everything changes when a NightWing deliveres a prophecy.
To end the war and start the peace,
These damaged dragons' fear must cease:
The first is hatched of sky and night,
Their mind is sharp and eyes are bright.
A second born of marsh and sea,
They have obscured their memory.
Where ice and sand combine to one,
A third has life that's far from done.
Rain will meet with night and hide,
A fourth that's far from what has died.
A fifth is formed of night and snow,
Hiding where the harsh winds blow.
Hatched of sand and hatched of sky,
A sixth has scales that burn and fry.
A seventh born of leaf and hive,
Has travelled far for what they strive.
Together they can end this fight,
Together they can fix their sight,
Help them see what's really there,
Help them see what's true and fair.
To join, please fill out the following form:
RP Font Color:
1) Only one character per person for now.
2) Hybrids need to be between ages 13-16
3) No OP characters.
4) Hybrids need to follow the prophecy (ask if you need a clarification).
5) Roleplay as if you're in a real book. GOOD: Aquarius got up, yawning. "All right, let's go," she said. BAD: Aquarius: *gets up and yawns* All right, let's go.
6) When in combat, don't hurt/kill someone else's character without permission. GOOD: She aimed a bit at his neck. BAD: She bit his neck.
7) Once we start roleplaying, things can get confusing. If you need to speak out of roleplay, like to make an annnouncement or ask a question, put your post in (). You don't need to do this until we start roleplaying, though.
8) Shipping is allowed, even encouraged. But please make sure everyone involved is okay with it.
9) NO BULLYING.
10) I have the right to tell you to leave if you break too many rules.
Tribes: NightWing, RainWing
Appearance: Galaxy-like design on scales and undersides of wings. The undersides of her wings are constanly shifting color; she has no control over this.
Accesories/Scars: She wears one necklace, a flat piece of moonstone shaped like a crescent moon and lined with gold.
Backstory: Her mother raised her alone, away from the other NightWings, out of fear of what they might do to her. She disappeared when Aquarius was 6 and Aquarius was left to fend for herself.
Powers: Having been born under two full moons, she should have been able to both read minds and see into the future. However, for some reason, she can only do the latter.
RP Font Color: Aquarius
Sky/Night: Saved for Sunrise
Have fun :)
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
Callisto of the StarWings