Pyrrhia is a mess. Wars are popping up all over Pyrrhia and the seven queens have lost control of their tribes. When new dragons from the tribes start claiming that they're the new queen of their tribe, the real queens are forced into hiding. The false queens have allied up, starting what is called the War of False Queens, the first continent-wide war since the War of SandWing Succession. Pyrrhia is lost in complete chaos.

But one day, everything changes when a NightWing deliveres a prophecy.

To end the war and start the peace,
These damaged dragons' fear must cease:

The first is hatched of sky and night,
Their mind is sharp and eyes are bright.

A second born of marsh and sea,
They have obscured their memory.

Where ice and sand combine to one,
A third has life that's far from done.

Rain will meet with night and hide,
A fourth that's far from what has died.

A fifth is formed of night and snow,
Hiding where the harsh winds blow.

Hatched of sand and hatched of sky,
A sixth has scales that burn and fry.

A seventh born of leaf and hive,
Has travelled far for what they strive.

Together they can end this fight,

Together they can fix their sight,
Help them see what's really there,
Help them see what's true and fair.

To join, please fill out the following form:

Name: 

Sexuality: 

Tribes: 

Appearance: 

Accesories/Scars: 

Backstory: 

Powers: 

RP Font Color: 

RULES!

1) Only one character per person for now.

2) Hybrids need to be between ages 13-16

3) No OP characters.

4) Hybrids need to follow the prophecy (ask if you need a clarification).

5) Roleplay as if you're in a real book. GOOD: Aquarius got up, yawning. "All right, let's go," she said. BAD: Aquarius: *gets up and yawns* All right, let's go.

6) When in combat, don't hurt/kill someone else's character without permission. GOOD: She aimed a bit at his neck. BAD: She bit his neck.

7) Once we start roleplaying, things can get confusing. If you need to speak out of roleplay, like to make an annnouncement or ask a question, put your post in (). You don't need to do this until we start roleplaying, though.

8) Shipping is allowed, even encouraged. But please make sure everyone involved is okay with it.

9) NO BULLYING.

10) I have the right to tell you to leave if you break too many rules.

Name: Aquarius

Sexuality: Bisexual

Tribes: NightWing, RainWing

Appearance: Galaxy-like design on scales and undersides of wings. The undersides of her wings are constanly shifting color; she has no control over this.

Accesories/Scars: She wears one necklace, a flat piece of moonstone shaped like a crescent moon and lined with gold.

Backstory: Her mother raised her alone, away from the other NightWings, out of fear of what they might do to her. She disappeared when Aquarius was 6 and Aquarius was left to fend for herself.

Powers: Having been born under two full moons, she should have been able to both read minds and see into the future. However, for some reason, she can only do the latter.

RP Font Color: Aquarius

Sky/Night: Saved for Sunrise

Mud/Sea: OPEN

Ice/Sand: OPEN

Rain/Night: Aquarius

Night/Ice: OPEN

Sand/Sky: OPEN

Leaf/Hive: OPEN

Have fun  :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Callisto of the StarWings

Name:Sunset

Tribe:Night/Sky hybrid

Apearance: all black with a red diamondback pattern like blister and has orange scales where his silver ones should be

Personality: easily excited, energetic and enthusiastic

Backstory: Shuned by nightwings because his mother took a mate from another tribe, Sunset had a lonely upbringing with his only friends being his brother Sunrise and another hybrid named crescent who was a nightwing/Icewing hybrid(his father died of sickness when he was 3) At the age of 6 Sunset and his brother got into an argument, and one of the lightning bolts hit Sunrise square above the heart. Miraculously, Sunrise survived but Sunset fled from all other dragons until he was 12 so that his uncontrollable powers would not hurt other dragons. At the age of twelve Sunset discovered the trick to preventing himself from summoning the lightning bolts so he returned to the rainforest only to find that his brother hadn’t died trying to find him because of the strain it took on his heart due to the lightning bolt and he was so distraught he removed himself from his friends and interacted only with his mother who helped him learn to be able to control of the lightning bolts came when he got mad or if they didn’t come

powers: Due to an unknown cause sunset can breathe plasma instead of fire and when he gets mad lightning bolts start to appear around him. 

Other:POV he typically takes long flights to help him forget his terrible childhood memories

• Posted at:

CALL ME SUNRISE.

Guardian Herd

Warriors

Skyclan

Author who writes fanfics

Star Wars fan

proud cat owner!!

Sky/Night: Sunset

Mud/Sea: OPEN

Ice/Sand: OPEN

Rain/Night: Aquarius

Night/Ice: OPEN

Sand/Sky: OPEN

Leaf/Hive: OPEN

@icedragon4076 will be helping manage this thread.

• Posted at:

Do you think we could change the Ice/Sand to a Rain/Sea? If so can I please have that spot?

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Sisters~ Fallon, Pluto, Dazzle & More

Forum Brothers~Wizard, Nimarfira, Cobra & More

Forum Twin~ Zane

"No way! A tree in a forest!"- Glory

Star Count~  547

Ugh. Fine. Now I have to make a new prophecy line -_-

• Posted at:

~Name: Grasshopper. ~Age: 3. ~Tribe: HiveWing/SilkWing. ~Gender: male. ~Apearance: he has the overall build of a LeafWing, but with HiveWing wings and a poisonous sting on his tail. He is mostly a light brown-green color, with black underscales and golden honey-colored eyes. ~Personality: he is a free spirit; doesn't like being ordered around, loves adventuring, and is quite creative. He can be stubborn, and is rude to most. ~Backstory: he was raised by LeafWings, which is where he got his name. His parents were killed by the HiveWings because of their illegal relationship. At a young age, he was told by a visiting NightWing prophet that he needed to travel to Pyrrhia. ~Powers: he can control plants, has a paralyzing stinger on his tail, and is surprisingly nimble for his age and size. ~Other: cranberries. _________________________ ~Name: Lilypad. ~Age: 7. ~Tribe: MudWing/SeaWing. ~Gender: female. ~Apearance: she has the overall build and appearance of a MudWing, but a bit more petite. She is mostly a warm, earthy brown, with dark green underscales and sky-blue wing membranes. She has amber eyes, and those little SeaWing chin things. ~Personality: she is upbeat, and very optimistic; always cheering others up and refusing to see the negative side of things unless absolutely necessary. She is active and friendly, which means it's easy for her to make and keep friends, especially because of her loyalty. She's pretty dumb and often clumsy, and is very naïve. ~Backstory: she lived in Possibility  for a few years, helping her mother and father run a small seafood restaurant. When they found out about her powers, they decided to close the shop for fear that someone would find out and try to abuse her powers. But Lilypad was careless, and told her friends that she was an animus. They in turn told their parents, and word spread enough that soon a SandWing mob-boss in residence there found out and paid her family a visit. Newly orphaned, young Lilypad decided to run from her problems. She realized there was a problem with this two days into it; she had been spoiled most of her life, and didn't know how to fight or hunt well. After a week or two she gave up, and went back to Possibility. She came to an orphanage, and word spread that the animus was back in town. The same mob boss from earlier (he deserves a name so I guess it'll be Pronghorn) came to the orphanage and 'adopted' Lilypad. She was too petrified to scream for help. He took her to his home, and gave her one night to make him a perfectly worded earring that would make him an animus. She was crying for hours, but then she thought up an escape. She would enchanted herself to forget all about her troubles; all about her life. She would be an entirely new dragon... And she could include transportation in the spell. She used the earring he had given her to enchant for him (a big gold loop with a diamond at the bottom), and then Lilypad fell asleep. She woke in a valley near the mountains, and didn't remember anything but a name; Pronghorn. She figured that must be her name, so she stuck with it. She now goes by Prong, and as part of the spell she is good at hunting and fighting and all things survival. She is exploring the continent, trying to find her lost memories... ~Powers: animus, can breathe fire if warm enough. ~Other: tomato.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

oh, sorry. Once you've done that can you save me that spot?

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

@Sorrel, hybrids need to be bewteeen ages 13 and 16

• Posted at:

You can call me Luna!

Yes, please adjust the ages.

• Posted at:

Save leaf/Hive

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

Wait, but that means they'd be over 20 in human years. Or do you mean that's in human years? If so, then Lilypad already qualifies. 7 dragon years=14 human years. I'll change Grasshopper to 6 in dragon years, making him 13. Also, why the sudden change in age requirements? The last rp didn't have any.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Ugh. Please just follow the rules.

• Posted at:

As the original creator of this idea, dawnhaze follow the rules or you will not be allowed to role play. That goes for any of the rolepays made by me and dancingphoenix151

• Posted at:

CALL ME SUNRISE.

Guardian Herd

Warriors

Skyclan

Star Wars fan

proud cat owner!!

Hey it is me who made Blue, Manta, Green, and Rocky from the silent moons academy. PLEASE ACCEPT THIS!!!!

Name: Rocky

Sexuality: straight

Tribes: mudwing/Seawing

Appearance: green and brown scales

Accesories/Scars: Back right leg is covered in stained blood.

Backstory: Because of his powers, he dosen't remember anything. His powers came whne he was 10 and then he forgot his memory

Powers: can control and become rock. Is immune to fire due to being born from a dragon blood egg(Weakness: Ice and Frost Breath)

RP Font Color: Rocky

PLEASE ACCEPT!!! YOU DON'T ACCEPT MY OTHER ONES WHICH MAKES ME DEPRESSED :(

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

94% of people think that wolves are evil creatures.copy and paste if you’re the signature if you’re part of the 6% that think they’re kind and lovable

Visit RP: /349867

I'm sorry! I didn't see them! I saw Blue, bu he's too OP so no. But I'll accept them as soon as I have time :(

• Posted at:

I made him less OP. He is on the bottom of page 1. Did you see that one also?

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

94% of people think that wolves are evil creatures.copy and paste if you’re the signature if you’re part of the 6% that think they’re kind and lovable

Visit RP: /349867

save ice/night!

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

I did! I just changed their ages!
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Ugh! I meant human years! I hate myself. Please just stop arguing and change their agaes with the HUMAN YEARS margin. No fancy mathematical solutions.

• Posted at:

Dragon years. They need to be 13-16 in DRAGON YEARS. 

• Posted at:

Name: SandStar

Hybrid: NightWing/SandWing

Scars:Long scar across snout

Powers: Poison tail, foretell the future, read minds

Job: assassin in Scorpion Den

• Posted at:

Dragons need to be 13-16 years old in HUMAN YEARS.

• Posted at:

Umm, I just did that. They are now 6 and 7, which is 14 and 13 in human years.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

NoooOOOo. No fancy math. Please just cooperate.

• Posted at:

DAWNHAZE!      STOP IT

• Posted at:

CALL ME SUNRISE.

Guardian Herd

Warriors

Skyclan

Star Wars fan

proud cat owner!!

Name: Void
Sexuality: Straight
Tribes: Night/Ice
Appearance: Same as in the other seven hybrids RP
Accesories/Scars: She has a silver wire bracelet studded with diamonds
Backstory: Void has spent her life living on the far peninsula of the ice kingdom. Her parent abandoned her when she was little and she has 

iced alone ever since.
Powers: She can see into others minds with her black eye, she can breathe frost and she is immune to both extreme heat and extreme cold.
RP Font Color:

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Bump

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Guys, just look at my post. It's not even very complicated. I just calculated that 6 in dragon years is 13 in human years. I changed their ages, so why won't you accept me?
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

What spots are left?

• Posted at:

Falcon

↠She/Her↞

↠Proud Latter-Day Saint↞

↠Let This Promise In Me Start↞

↠Like An Anthem In My Heart↞

↠From Now On↞

I may be wrong but I don't think that's how that works. Dragons don't actually live to be that old, the oldest being like 150. Some humans can get to nearly 120 if they're lucky. You're suggesting it doubles, which it doesn't. And I also asked you to make an EXTREMELY simple adjustment and you're downright refusing, which is VERY annoying. Please just follow the rules like everyone else and STOP ARGUING WITH ME.

• Posted at:

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES OR I'M GOING TO HAVE TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU'RE ARGUING. THEY NEED TO BE 13-16 IN DRAGON YEARS. JUST CHANGE THEIR AGES OR LEAVE.

• Posted at:

(incoming post) when I say 12.5, to be fair I thought I had memorized the chart, and 13 isn't very different from it... There's just .5 in difference. So he'll almost be 7, which is the equivalent of 13 human years.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Yeesh! I really didn't mean to receive all-caps, all I wa trying to do was do what you asked! Lilypad is 7 in dragon years, which, according to a chart I found that has scientific backup, means she is 14 in human years. Grasshopper's age was changed to 6 in dragon years, which is about 12.5 in human years. I will copy/paste the chart on here if you want me to, I'm just saying that I already fulfilled your requirements. I am not downright refusing; I did change Grasshopper's age. I had just said that his new age was about 13 in human years, and apparently that deems a mini-flame war.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

[mods, please let this through.]

um, hey.

kiddo, you're being really unreasonable and rude.

Sorrel is being as polite as possible.

although -- Tui confirmed that 5 dragon years = 13 human years. i don't know where, but i'm pretty sure she did.

therefore, 1 dragon year = 2.6 human years.

it's not complicated. anyone in fourth grade, maybe even younger, can go through the math to complete the equation with ease. i certainly can.

don't yell at Sorrel. they're not doing anything wrong, and yet you find it appropriate to be extremely mean to them.

that's just not right. 

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

This is exactly why I'm leaving. People are stupid and stubborn and then other people back them up. I asked for 13-16 in dragon years. That's all I asked for and they just wouldn't. I'm sorry that you think I'm stupid or stobborn. But I'm leaving these forums anyway so you can go ahead and say all the mean things you want. I won't see them. Bye.

• Posted at:

[mods, please let this through.]

excuse me?

Sorrel is not stupid. Sorrel is intelligentperceptivecaringsweet, and lovable.

i'm not dumb either.

in fact, i'm gifted. i may not be the nicest kid on the block, but i'm smart and i know right from wrong.

you, no offense, are the one being stupid and stubborn. and rude! and mean! and totally unkind! i don't understand why you think you have the right to be such a jerk. because you don't. 

no one does.

please. you're not being reasonable. we're trying to be nice and polite.

you aren't. 

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

Sorry, do you mean HUMAN years or DRAGON years? Because you've said both. I have changed their ages according to human years, but if it's dragon years then I will happily comply. Please don't insult me or Future; ze was just backing me up because she saw our argument from my point of view. Please don't leave because of this, it's ridiculous!
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

I agree with Sorrel. Please don't leave just because of one small arguement. But Future, you shouldn't have called Callisto a jerk.

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

Ze, not she. I'm trying to get the pronouns correct...
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

I don't think Callisto left because of you guys, though you probably didn't help. If you look at some of her other posts, she's not a very organized person. She might just be busy. But Sorrel you were being kind of stubborn when all she asked you to do was change a few numbers. If you were confused, you could have asked for a clarification instead of lashing out like that. I haven't been a part of these forums for very long, but I've been here long enough to kind of get to know Callisto and i know she's kind of a mess. Give her some time, she'll probably come back eventually. 

• Posted at:

You can call me Luna!

1 ,