So . . . any thoughts?

Anyone can answer, but this is directed at people with depression.

So, I've noticed something recently. I don't feel constantly sad, but I never really . . . the best way to put this, honestly, is I never really feel happy. Yes, I joke around with my friends and yes, I put on a smile. (Jeez, just look at little Drago! As carefree as can be! #PinkiePie4ever) But to be honest, I just don't feel happy that often. Only when I'm around my current (and biggest!) crush or doing something I used to do when I was little. (That could be just nostalgia though.)

Like I said, I'm not sad all the time. I also seem to take a pleasure in reading/writing darker, more angsty things lately, as in stories with a bit of death in them. In short, a tear-jerker. And I used to hate tear-jerkers. Any thoughts? Please?

Okay Mods, come on. I've seen worse posts than this make it through the system. Don't bounce this one. I seriously need advice. Is it just a part of teenage life? (Age 14) Is it depression? Just frustration? Is it something else?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Ayyyy, I'm back, Forumsville!

Please . . . before we go, read /356112.

Um, just saying this, but you really shouldn't be asking a bunch of random kids on the internet to diagnose you. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

I don't really know. yet.

oof. sorry.

Is there a reason why you're sad?

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

I'm not asking for a diagnosos, though. I'm just asking what you guys think. I've seen plenty of people do similar before.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

I know your pain. You can't really blame it on depression. It's more of a mix of feelings. It's not depression it's more of a DID thing the way I see your problem (I'm not saying you have DID.). You should like you are struggling being emotional ambivalence.

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

REMEMBER THE ONES WHO COULDN'T MAKE IT

"Dawn of a New day: 72 hours remaining."  Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask.

@Time- The weird thing is, it's not exactly sadness. It just isn't happiness. And I have no idea why I'm not! I mean, my life isn't even all that bad! My friends like me for who I am, and even the bullies at my school don't mess with me. I should be happy.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Oh, uh. Rune does have a point too.

Maybe ask your parents/family about it?

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Icy Spicy!

Not meaning to sound insensitive, but it's not depression! I write stories like that sometimes and no one, NO ONE can feel perfectly happy! Nothing is wrong, trust me! Thinking you have depression will MAKE you depressed! 

• Posted at:

Not my real name, but call me Sparky! I'm also a FEMALE

"Good night, Princess Peach. " -TEC-XX, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

My other account: Dragonbutterfly954

@Time- Thing is, I don't want them to be worried. I'm really not sure how I could bring that up and not start a commotion.

@Zane- Iiiiii . . . have no idea what that is. Sorry dude.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

I've had it before, though on a smaller scale. I believe it might be the life stage you're going through, but this is my own speculation and I'm no expert. Hope it helps, though! :)

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Well, still ask them. Family members should care for each other.

But from my view... I don't think It's depression. Not yet at least, from what you are describing.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

@Cheryl- Don't worry, you don't sound inseneitive at all. And thanks for the advice. :)

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

I'm no expert, but I would say it's just part of life. I'm not exactly a ball of happiness 24/7, though I know I don't have depression or anything. It's just what happens when you grow up. ;)

• Posted at:

dellow

ravenclaw

she/her

christian

shadowclan

#colourless

#addthebushskirt

"Well, forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know."

- Scar

sisters:fallongrendelellysia&more

Oh yeah, I would think it to be a part of life though. too.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

I know Rune does have a point, but you know, hopefully all of us try to help the best we can. Of course, the best thing is to talk to a trusted adult. I'm glad you trust us.

Anyways, is there a certain reason why you're "sad"? Like, stress, et cetera? I know that I'm somewhat of a dark writer, but I'm not depressed. I guess...don't link some certain things together, is what I can manage to muster up right now. I might not have personal experience in this, but I have friends who are depressed, so...I hope my advice doesn't come through as nothing.

Not knowing more about the situation, I can't really say anything else, except...maybe you're just going through a phase. Maybe you could find more things to make yourself happy? People change, and you will too, in some way or another.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

I'm glad I could help! :)

• Posted at:

Not my real name, but call me Sparky! I'm also a FEMALE

"Good night, Princess Peach. " -TEC-XX, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

My other account: Dragonbutterfly954

Thanks so much, guys.

You know, telling somebody about it really did make me feel a whole lot better about it.

@all- You guys mean so much to me, and I deeply value everything you have to say!

@Time and Galaxian- I really trust you guys quite a lot. If you think it may just be growing up (I CAN HONESTLY SAY, THAT IS NOT VERY FUN TO DO SOMETIMES.) then I 100% respect your opinion.

Thanks so much for your thoughts, guys. :)

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

I'm not depressed (and I'm a yr older than you so I guess I'm giving you "wise" advice from kinda experience), but last year when I'd have my period, I'd cry because I had no friends. This kinda makes sense (me not having any friends) because I was a shy and introverted freshman coming from a Catholic school to an out of district high school, and I knew only two people prior to that year. Things have definitely improved for me: I've got a boyfriend and I know more people at my school. Also, I joined the school choral, so I met a lot if people from that. Now I don't feel as alone

(Please let this through, mods)

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Don'thinof thiagoodbyethinof iaa "seyolater."

@Fantasy- Oof, you may actually be spot-on. ;-; I remember on my first - well, you know. Anyway, I cried, like, 3 times in one day from - well, you know. That. (Gonna try avoiding the word just so the post goes through, it's pretty sensitive for me.) That might be 100% right, thinking about it. (Why did I write this in red lol) I'm also in a somewhat similar school situation, except the school I came from before was pretty loose and extremely fun, and my new school is (apart from being more fun) more strict in their religious values. I didn't know many people either.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all