In the hidden town of Activity is a place to start over. A place where dragons live, go to school and work, have fun. It is a paradise. Dragons have been living there for years. One day after months of pain, you recieve a letter from Activity. They have given you the directions to the hidden town. But you have to leave tonight and bring one thing with you. A chance to start over! You choose one item and off you go.

To join fill out the form. Ages can be from 5 to 25. Your one item can be a piece of jewelery(a pair of earrings is one item) or something else.

Name - 

Age - 

Tribe - 

Item - 

Description - 

Personality - 

Backstory - 

Other - 

Shipping and crushes are allowed! Please make sure everyone involved is okay with it though. Up to 4 character a person. Have fun! PLease put Other in the colour you will be using.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ⒸⓛⓞⓤⓓⒷⓤⓡⓢⓣ

[he/him]

☼ I follow a path, ☼

☼ a path that has ☼

☼ no end,            ☼

☼ yet has many   ☼

☼ beginnings       ☼

Maybe I took the cookies

No one saves us but ourselves.

No one can and no one may.

We ourselves must walk the path.

Name: Jovial

Age (6-9): 6

Tribe(s): Sea/NightWing

Appearance: Is the size of a 1 year old dragonet Has body structure of a .NightWing and features of a SeaWing. Has rose pink glowing scales, his horns, pupils, underbelly, claws, spines, and fire is rose pink. Wears a scroll case full of all kinds of stuff that will fit in there. Wears two small triangle shaped earrings that are turquoise on each ear. Looks extremely cute and soft.

Personality: Happy, Joyful, beloved, scared easily, can be spooked easily. Is caring,  Runs away crying when a fight breaks out if he is accidentally harmed. Cries easily. Is a sweet nice dragon. Nice, and cares for others no matter how mean they were to him. He does not get mad easily, he is type to be the always happy dragon.

Background story: After his parent's demise, Jovial was left to fend for himself. During his time during when fending for himself in the wild, he had to steal from others in order to get food. Nearly everytime when he meets someone new and  see's how different he is from the crowd, they turn away from him. His height is also caused by a genetic defect. The last time a few years ago he traveled to the scorpion den to hopefully find someone that would like to take care of him. Soon, hearing about the Topaz Mountain School from a unknown SandWing having a conversation with other dragons while Jovial was stealing from the carts while the dragons were distracted. Jovial's pink glowing scales is from a defect in his genetics from his parents. His only power is to breathe fire, climb up objects easily and fit through small spaces.

Pet*: A yellow chicken.

Fears*: Falling in love and being made fun of.

Crush*: Everest

Cave and/or abilities: Very smart in class, can fit in small spaces.

Other: PoV Color ((I don't know what to put for the backstory))

Item: A bag full of all his stuff. That is one item consisted of more items, he could just say its a rock inside of it, just a simple lie friend.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Oof

Complete Loser

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

My posts aren't going through, ignore any double posts please.

Jovial is accepted. 

My form:

Name - Condor

Gender - Female

Age - 10

Tribe - SkyWing

Item - a gold bracelet with a bird on it

Description - red with orange fleck on wings

Personality - fierce but usually calm, doesn't trust others much

Backstory - lived with her brother for 4 or 5 years, watched her brother die and then started stealing.

Other - None

• Posted at:

ⒸⓛⓞⓤⓓⒷⓤⓡⓢⓣ

[he/him]

☼ I follow a path, ☼

☼ a path that has ☼

☼ no end,            ☼

☼ yet has many   ☼

☼ beginnings       ☼

Maybe I took the cookies

Jovial is accepted.

I am kindalaughing at myself right now. Please don't forget the gender of your dragon.

• Posted at:

ⒸⓛⓞⓤⓓⒷⓤⓡⓢⓣ

[he/him]

☼ I follow a path, ☼

☼ a path that has ☼

☼ no end,            ☼

☼ yet has many   ☼

☼ beginnings       ☼

Maybe I took the cookies

Jovial is accepted. That is really smart how he brought one bag of stuff.

Here's my form:

Name - Condor

Age - 10

Tribe - SkyWing

Gender - Female

Item - a gold bracelet that has a bird on it

Description - red all over with flecks of orange, yellow-green eyes,

Personality - is usually pretty calm but easily becomes fierce, will not trust others easily,

Backstory - used to live with her brother for years, when she was 5 she watched her brother get murdered and started stealing,

Other - None

• Posted at:

ⒸⓛⓞⓤⓓⒷⓤⓡⓢⓣ

[he/him]

☼ I follow a path, ☼

☼ a path that has ☼

☼ no end,            ☼

☼ yet has many   ☼

☼ beginnings       ☼

Maybe I took the cookies

We can probably start if you want and others can join if they want.

• Posted at:

ⒸⓛⓞⓤⓓⒷⓤⓡⓢⓣ

[he/him]

☼ I follow a path, ☼

☼ a path that has ☼

☼ no end,            ☼

☼ yet has many   ☼

☼ beginnings       ☼

Maybe I took the cookies

When does the rp start?

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Oof

Complete Loser

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Whenever. It doesn't matter too much. We can start or wait if you want.

• Posted at:

ⒸⓛⓞⓤⓓⒷⓤⓡⓢⓣ

[he/him]

☼ I follow a path, ☼

☼ a path that has ☼

☼ no end,            ☼

☼ yet has many   ☼

☼ beginnings       ☼

Maybe I took the cookies

Can you start?

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Oof

Complete Loser

Outburst

When I read Jovial's form and it said "He could just say there's a rock inside of it." I thought of this:

Person at the gates: What's your item

Jovial: A rock

Person at the gates: Are you sure? Let me feel it

Jovial: *hands bag*

Person: Ouch! This is pretty heavy

Jovial: Exactly. A rock.

• Posted at:

❆Elf❆

❅She/her❅

❆ Yes, I am the weirdo drinking eggnog in the corner ❆

❅ My homethread: Elf's tea corner/ 340265 ❅

❆ Happy Christler ❆

❅Don't you hate those text lim-

Name - FrostBite
Gender - Female

Age - 6

Tribe - IceWing

Item - A Necklace with a snowflake gemstone

Description - Small and a very light blue. Has shimmery scales and two white horns that go to the back of her head. Blue eyes without pupils. A light blue tongue and white spikes along her back and tail. Her claws are white and so is the horn on the back of her tail. Sharp, long white fangs that show when her mouth is shut.

Personality - Shy and timid. She hates to fight. Very careful about her actions, and barely talks if she isn't close with a person. Very quiet.

Backstory - Lived with her mother until she was two. Her mother had to hide her because if the other dragons found out about her ice powers, she would have to be taken away. Since her mother refused to send her off like that, she was taken away. Before she left, she gave FrostBite a snowflake necklace that her mother always wore around her neck. It symbolized that even if she had her ice, she was still beatiful.

Other - Has ice powers. Doesn't quite know how to control them, though. If she's really frustrated or tensed up, her claws can freeze whatever she's holding, like a mug or a pencil or something.

• Posted at:

FrostBite 

Name: Cobra

Tribe: SandWing 

Item: A golden spear strapped to her back

Description: Big for her age, and a very pale shade of gold

Personality: Solitary and shy, not good at interacting with other dragons. When she does, things can get awkward ...

Pet: A female scavenger named Tulip

Backstory: After being exiled from the sand kingdom during Oasis's reign after she nearly killed the queen's husband, Char (long story short, she accidentally let a giant scorpion loose in the palace), she left for the mud kingdom and has been looting scavenger dens with the help of Tulip, where she sells the treasure she finds to other dragons. After Queen Thorn became queen, she gave Cobra permission to go back to the Sand Kingdom, so now she mostly sells her treasure to the Scorpion den, though she never returned to Thorn's Stronghold where her family lives.

Other: Meh

• Posted at:

MudWings foreva ...

Hufflepuff

"We are not doing get help." --Loki

"After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." --Albus Dumbldore

Not trying to be pushy but ... when will the RP start? 

• Posted at:

MudWings foreva ...

Hufflepuff

"After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." --Albus Dumbldore

Everyone accepted.

The RP will start whenever someone feels it should start. Anyone can start it. 

• Posted at:

ⒸⓛⓞⓤⓓⒷⓤⓡⓢⓣ

[he/him]

☼ I follow a path, ☼

☼ a path that has ☼

☼ no end,            ☼

☼ yet has many   ☼

☼ beginnings       ☼

Maybe I took the cookies

Okay I will TRY to start the RP but if it's too bad somebody else can take over.

Cobra didn't know what to believe when she got the letter. The letter that said for her to come to the secret town of Activity, bringing one item only. She'd asked one of her customers, a SandWing named Scorch about it. "Activity, you say?" Scorch said, lifting up a piece of scavenger treasure and weighing it in his talons. "Never heard of it." Neither did anyone else. But Cobra thought that it would be the perfect place for her. After she'd been embarrassed by the entire SandWing kingdom after she nearly killed the royal family, Cobra had been banished and fled the desert, bringing little with her. There she made her living in the swamps of the Mud Kingdom by stealing treasure from scavenger dens and selling it. After Thorn was made the new queen of the SandWings, she had been officially ... un-banished, no questions asked. That ridiculous pretender of a queen didn't experience being banished, only to return with a full pardon and have all the other SandWinhs still scorn you. Even her own family, who lived in Thorn's--or should I say Queen Thorn's--stronghold didn't want anything to do with the imbecile who set a giant scorpion loose in the castle. "And that's why I think Activity will be the perfect place for me," she'd said to her scavenger, Tulip, while they were asleep in the loft in the Scorpion Den Cobra had rented. As usual, Tulip stared back, brown eyes filled with disregard, chattering nonstop. As she expected, Cobra didn't get an answer. But that was okay. Because she was going anyway.

Two days later, when Cobra arrived at the spot marked on the map that came with the letter somewhere in the Sky, she was expecting ... something more than a few tents in the ground with a MudWing tending a fire next to it. But alas, that was what awaited her. "Isn't there supposed to be some sort of hidden city here?" was the first thing Cobra asked once her golden talons touched the ground. It took a long time for the MudWing to respond. "Not here. We will take you there once the others arrive. To ensure that Activity stays secret." 

"Others?" Cobra echoed, ensuring Tulip was off her back once she adjusted the long, golden spear strapped to her back. "What others?" 

The MudWing shot her a strange look. Oh, right; the other dragons that will be joining us once we're at Activity. Cobra sighed, settling down next to the fire. Boy, I'm an idiot. 

"What's your name?" Cobra asked, somewhat awkwardly. 

"Lyra." The MudWing stretched her amber talons by the fire, curling up in its warmth.

"Oh. That's ... not really a MudWing name, isn't it?"

"No."

Expecting more of an answer, Cobra waited, with her head propped up on her talons. But none came. And so she waited.

• Posted at:

MudWings foreva ...

Hufflepuff

Jovial was carrying a bag full of stuff, he landed down beside the golden sandwing. "Seems like a few other dragons already beat me here."

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Oof

Complete Loser

Outburst

Name - dust

gender- male

Age - 19

Tribe - sand

Item - enchated braclet

Description - he is a very golden color so gold that the braclet is enchanted to tone down his gold his eyes are green 

Personality - dust is smart and funny with also being outgoing he has insane street smarts and fakes trust sometimes to keep himself safe

Backstory - dust was part of Thorns family but she told no one about him because she was embarased by his golden scales so she put him in the scorpian den to grow up he learned to steal and survive

Other - has the power to dissapear into sand because of his braclet

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Element!

looking for new siblings

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable

#moonbli

#cleril

Dust is accepted

• Posted at:

ⒸⓛⓞⓤⓓⒷⓤⓡⓢⓣ

[he/him]

☼ I follow a path, ☼

☼ a path that has ☼

☼ no end,            ☼

☼ yet has many   ☼

☼ beginnings       ☼

Maybe I took the cookies

Conor flew to the meeting area. It looks like she isn't the only one. This hopefully won't be horrible.

• Posted at:

ⒸⓛⓞⓤⓓⒷⓤⓡⓢⓣ

[he/him]

☼ I follow a path, ☼

☼ a path that has ☼

☼ no end,            ☼

☼ yet has many   ☼

☼ beginnings       ☼

Maybe I took the cookies

I can't spell! I meant Condor. Not Conor

• Posted at:

ⒸⓛⓞⓤⓓⒷⓤⓡⓢⓣ

[he/him]

☼ I follow a path, ☼

☼ a path that has ☼

☼ no end,            ☼

☼ yet has many   ☼

☼ beginnings       ☼

Maybe I took the cookies

Dust came in and bumped into the ground smililing at wveryone who looked at him like it was a joke

• Posted at:

call me Element!

looking for new siblings

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable

#moonbli

#cleril

poke

• Posted at:

call me Element!

looking for new siblings

#moonbli

#cleril

Cobra had already dozed up by the fire, curled up in a strange position to shield Tulip from the immediate gaze of other dragons by the time the other dragons, a pinkish SeaWing and an orange-flecked SkyWing arrived, at about the same time, but a remark from the SeaWing woke her up. 

"Seems like a few other dragons already beat me here." He threw a couple toothy grins around the campfire before settling somewhere where the heat from the fire wouldn't pierce him as much.

"Oh, Lyra--" Cobra nodded her head at the nonchalant MudWing before continuing--"was already here when I came. She'll be taking us to Activity once all the other dragons get here." Cobra suddenly stood up and stretched her long, dark gold wings. "My sca--I mean I'm getting pretty hungry. Anyone want to join me for a small hunting trip?" She cast her eyes around the circle hopefully. 

Please say yes, please say yes ...

• Posted at:

MudWings foreva ...

Hufflepuff

"Sure I will come." said Condor. "But we shouldn't go to far. Incase it's time to leave."

• Posted at:

ⒸⓛⓞⓤⓓⒷⓤⓡⓢⓣ

[he/him]

☼ I follow a path, ☼

☼ a path that has ☼

☼ no end,            ☼

☼ yet has many   ☼

☼ beginnings       ☼

Maybe I took the cookies

"Oh, that's alright with me," Cobra said quickly, twitching her tail. "Just a short hunting trip, that's all." Spreading her wings, she leapt into the air and took flight. The wind brushing her scales and the sun warming her face, she hovered for a minute, then called, "You coming?" before surging into the sky, wings outstretched.

• Posted at:

MudWings foreva ...

Hufflepuff

Condor leapt into flight and followed Cobra. Condor scanned the area for prey as they flew.

• Posted at:

ⒸⓛⓞⓤⓓⒷⓤⓡⓢⓣ

[he/him]

☼ I follow a path, ☼

☼ a path that has ☼

☼ no end,            ☼

☼ yet has many   ☼

☼ beginnings       ☼

Maybe I took the cookies

Spotting a mountain goat scaling one of the treacherous passes of the hills nearby, Cobra swooped down and, with one burst of fire, set the goat alight, who, bleating, tumbled down the mountain with Cobra in swift pursuit. She tucked her wings in and dove, feeling the wind pelt her face, and plucked the goat out of its fall and soared through the air to find Condor. When she finally spotted the red-and-orange SkyWing, Cobra beat her wings until she caught up with her. "Find anything good yet?" Cobra asked her.

• Posted at:

MudWings foreva ...

Hufflepuff

Condor dove at a small deer. Condor barreled into the deer. She grabbed the deer and started to fly again. "I caught a deer. Did you catch anything?"

• Posted at:

ⒸⓛⓞⓤⓓⒷⓤⓡⓢⓣ

[he/him]

☼ I follow a path, ☼

☼ a path that has ☼

☼ no end,            ☼

☼ yet has many   ☼

☼ beginnings       ☼

Maybe I took the cookies

Name - crossfire

Age - 9

Tribe - nightwing

Item - sack with hybrid egg in it

Description - pitchblack with twisted grey horns white eye scales and goleden eyes 

Personality - kind,enthusiastic strong loyal and independant

Backstory - was a runnaway when hatched and fell in love with a skywing who was exciled and killed by scarlet and had a hybrid egg and was soon kicked out of nightwing palice for leaving his tribe and became an outlaw and found this letter and wants to join

Other - wears a dimond earring

gender-male

ps,this is the eggs form it hasent hatched yet but this is it

Name - eagleclaw/ but prefers to be called eagle

Age - hasent been born

Tribe - sky/night

Item - none

Description - not born yet but when is this is his description

Personality - kind over cunning and very intelligant

Backstory - born in activity

Other - none

powers-can breath fire and has animus magic

gender-male

• Posted at:

soul speaker of the night-wings 

everest of the sky-wing

topaz of the sand-wing 

river sight of the sea wings 

stream of the mud-wings

juniper of the rain-wings

frostbite of the ice-wings 

silverstream of the ice-wings

story-teller of the night-wings

Name - crossfire

Age - 9

Tribe - nightwing

Item - sack with hybrid egg in it

Description - pitchblack with twisted grey horns white eye scales and goleden eyes 

Personality - kind,enthusiastic strong loyal and independant

Backstory - was a runnaway when hatched and fell in love with a skywing who was exciled and killed by scarlet and had a hybrid egg and was soon kicked out of nightwing palice for leaving his tribe and became an outlaw and found this letter and wants to join

Other - wears a dimond earring

gender-male

ps,this is the eggs form it hasent hatched yet but this is it

Name - eagleclaw/ but prefers to be called eagle

Age - hasent been born

Tribe - sky/night

Item - none

Description - not born yet but when is this is his description

Personality - kind over cunning and very intelligant

Backstory - born in activity

Other - none

powers-can breath fire and has animus magic

gender-male

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

topaz of the sand-wing 

stream of the mud-wings

cancel the first two posts plz the correct one is the one is the newest one

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

topaz of the sand-wing 

stream of the mud-wings

this is the correct one

Name - none yet

Age - hasent hatched yet

Tribe - night/skywing

Item - letter from parents and a necklace

Description - nightwing all over except has instead of black or blue underwings its amber gold

Personality - kind,loyal,goofy,and fun

Backstory - egg was abandon and was found in activity

Other-none

gender-male

is it ok if my charictior is hatched in possibality and raised by dragons their? so technically he hasent hatched yet

the dragon who finds the egg can name him 

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

topaz of the sand-wing 

stream of the mud-wings

Name - none yet the finder can decide

Age - hasent hatched yet

Tribe - night/skywing

Item - letter from parents and a necklace

Description - nightwing all over except has instead of black or blue underwings its amber gold

Personality - kind,loyal,goofy,and fun

Backstory - egg was abandon and was found in activity

Other-none

gender-male

is it ok if my charictior is hatched in possibality and raised by dragons their? so technically he hasent hatched yet

POV colar-this

can my charictor be hatched in activity and be raised by a dargon their? if i can then the finder can choose the name.

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

topaz of the sand-wing 

stream of the mud-wings

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

topaz of the sand-wing 

stream of the mud-wings

sorry my computor kept saying that the post dident post so uhh sorry ...the last one is my correct form...

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

topaz of the sand-wing 

stream of the mud-wings

"A goat, but that's all. It's probably about time to head in." Cobra started flying back to the campfire clutching the goat in her talons, to return to Lyra, Jovial (the SeaWing) and a new visitor, a NightWing with a sack in his talons. Cobra landed and sliced open her goat, lightly roasting a piece with her fire before giving it to Tulip, who had just climbed off her back. "Will we be leaving soon?" she asked Lyra, sitting down and gnawing at the goat meat. "Once Crossfire came, we were waiting on you," Lyra said, gesturing her tail at the NightWing as she spoke. 

"Great," Cobra said. "then let's leave!" She finished eating her goat, strapped her spear to her back, and hopped to her feet, tail twitching excitedly. "Just one thing," said the MudWing, pulling out some sort of hollow tube from a pouch at her waist. "In order to ensure the town of Activity remains a secret, we will have to knock you out before taking you there." Lyra then proceeded to shoot all of them with blowgun darts from her hollow tube, and the last thing Cobra saw before everything went dark was Lyra making some weird call, and several large dragons emerging from the bushes. 

Plot twist right there LoL

• Posted at:

MudWings foreva ...

Hufflepuff

The egg can hatch where ever you want. Both accepted.

Condor came back from the hunting trip and ate the deer, to be hit by a blow dart. She saw the dragons come out of the bushes before she blacked out.

• Posted at:

ⒸⓛⓞⓤⓓⒷⓤⓡⓢⓣ

[he/him]

☼ I follow a path, ☼

☼ a path that has ☼

☼ no end,            ☼

☼ yet has many   ☼

☼ beginnings       ☼

Maybe I took the cookies

I keep forgetting to use the right color. =(

• Posted at:

ⒸⓛⓞⓤⓓⒷⓤⓡⓢⓣ

[he/him]

☼ I follow a path, ☼

☼ a path that has ☼

☼ no end,            ☼

☼ yet has many   ☼

☼ beginnings       ☼

Maybe I took the cookies

Cobra opened her eyes, blinking. She emerged in a large town, teeming with dragons of every tribe. Could this be Activity? Where in Pyrrhia could they fit such a big place like this? she thought. Next to her were the other dragons that were supposed to come to Activity too; and in front of all of them was Lyra, fingering her blowgun. Cobra could hardly believe her eyes. This town seemed amazing! She wanted to explore it RIGHT AWAY but it seemed Lyra had other plans. "Before any of you do anything, there is some place I must take you to," said the MudWing, glancing at each of them in turn. Right away she sped off, walking at a swift place, leaving the others to keep up. Cobra was actually forced to fly a few feet above the ground for a couple seconds in order to catch up. Lyra stopped at a small building with no one inside, and trodded in, gesturing fot the others to follow. It seemed to be a small bookstore. The wizened old IceWing at the counter, after confirming that it was Lyra, opened a door behind the desk, holding it so the others could come in. "Before I show you where Activity is and how it has stayed hidden for so long, I need to ask you something; can I trust you?" Cobra nodded, looking at the others to see what they would do.

• Posted at:

MudWings foreva ...

Hufflepuff

Condor nodded. She was excited.

• Posted at:

ⒸⓛⓞⓤⓓⒷⓤⓡⓢⓣ

[he/him]

☼ I follow a path, ☼

☼ a path that has ☼

☼ no end,            ☼

☼ yet has many   ☼

☼ beginnings       ☼

Maybe I took the cookies