crossfire stared amazingly at the beutiffull town wow its huge well might as well get to work ehh he said as he nudged his egg while grabbing logs and stone to start building his home first he started with the foundation keeping it nice and tall he fixed a heavy sotne into place while just now finishing his foundation next to the walls he wanted them tall so on the top he could see the stars after many hours of work he was finished it was tall and safe he latched leaves to the window spaces for curtians and brought stone and wood in for funniture he added a log couth and put tanned rabbit hid on them so it seemed more like a sofa he laid the egg down on the log sofa and bgan his work maiking tables and stairs made from stone and clay witch he soon heated with his fire to make it sturdy and at last the roof he was on top like a the roof of a tower he decided to put a ladder in so he could get to the top and see the stars his home looked like a tall guard tower and the top was coverd in stars he loved it just like in his dreams and he heard a slight crack ACK his egg was supposed to hatch tonight ha ran down and grabbed it and brought it into the moon light he walked out the door and shoved it into the light infact he started to fly beating his wings higher and higer as he fest the egg crumble in his hands he was born his egg he looked exzactily like a nuigthwing but with amber gold underwings with blood red stars where his silver scales were suppiosed to be and he had two silver eye drop scales weird must have been a mutation oh well he was excactily what he dreamed he would look like as he hoverd down to th floor the tiny dragonet looked right into his eyes and squekily said vark rabble ill call you starseeker

ps i changed his name and here is his font colar

starseeker

stared right into his fother eyes and maneged to say vark rabble 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

soul speaker of the night-wings 

everest of the sky-wing

topaz of the sand-wing 

river sight of the sea wings 

stream of the mud-wings

juniper of the rain-wings

frostbite of the ice-wings 

silverstream of the ice-wings

story-teller of the night-wings

starseeker decided to go play while his father finished up the house and he walked up to a large red dragon and spokke

hallow i stawr seekelr whata youre, namee he said with a large smile and then he herd him speak but his mouth wasent moving no he not speaking he thinking ha he laphed oh youre nam condor he siad faintly ooh what pretty colars as he looked at the large skywing and chuckled hellow conder im stawr seeker said starseeker

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

topaz of the sand-wing 

stream of the mud-wings

star seeker got bored and went to another dragon named dust as he herd in his thoughts he spoke loudly hallow he said im stwar seekelr you must be dust the dragonet said with a large toothey smile.

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

topaz of the sand-wing 

stream of the mud-wings

ps since he's a dragonet he spells words wrong like if he says 

hello my name is starseeker 

it would come out like 

hallow my namee is stwar sweeker

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

topaz of the sand-wing 

stream of the mud-wings

"The reason that Activity has remained secret for so long is that it was enchanted by animus dragons to remain hidden from the rest of Pyrrhia," Lyra revealed. "That's how none of the other tribes have noticed us for so long. Now that you know about Activity, get going and build a new life for yourself!" Cobra was so excited, she didn't know where to start; there was buildings of every size, shape, and color, a school for young dragonets of every tribe, a hospital, and so, so much more!

• Posted at:

MudWings foreva ...

Hufflepuff

"We are not doing get help." --Loki

"After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." --Albus Dumbldore

Condor started to look for a good place to build a house. She would need a home soon. She found the perfect spot. Condor started to build a small cabin.

• Posted at:

ⒸⓛⓞⓤⓓⒷⓤⓡⓢⓣ

[he/him]

☼ I follow a path, ☼

☼ a path that has ☼

☼ no end,            ☼

☼ yet has many   ☼

☼ beginnings       ☼

Maybe I took the cookies

No one saves us but ourselves.

No one can and no one may.

We ourselves must walk the path.

Cobra found the home she wanted RIGHT away but she couldn't afford it. It was a sandstone cottage with a nice sand bed and was big enough for both her and Tulip. If I want to have enough to by this place, she thought. I'm going to have.to see if there are any scavengers nearby and steal treasure.from them. Soaring a little bit far away with a spear on her back and clutching Tulip in her talons, she finally spotted one. She dropped Tulip onto the scavenger, who was riding some strange sort of animal with four clover feet and a mane of hair atop its head. Cobra recognized it from a drawing she had seen. Aha, she thought. That's a horse. Tulip.rushed in front of the horse, chirping excitedly while Cobra lay in a nearby bush. Tulip led the scavenger (a male) to the bush where Cobra was waiting. The scavenger peeked behind the bush, and Cobra pounced, knocking the scavenger off its horse and snapping its neck. Just in case it wasn't fully dead (which she doubted), Cobra took her spear and stabbed it in the scavenger's chest, killing it. Cobra didn't eat the scavenger out of respect her pet, but she would still kill scavengers. There was a chest behind where the scavenger sat on the horse, and Cobra pried it open with her talons to find a small pile of coins in it and a ruby the size of her palm. Tulip climbed on the horse while Cobra held the chest in her talons, and they headed back to Activity.

• Posted at:

MudWings foreva ...

Hufflepuff

"After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." --Albus Dumbldore

Condor finished her cabin and went inside. Maybe I should sleep... she thought as her eyes closed and she drifted off.

• Posted at:

ⒸⓛⓞⓤⓓⒷⓤⓡⓢⓣ

[he/him]

☼ I follow a path, ☼

☼ a path that has ☼

☼ no end,            ☼

☼ yet has many   ☼

☼ beginnings       ☼

Maybe I took the cookies

Cobra was dead tired, so she headed to her new sandy bed in her sandstone cottage and started trying to sleep, but Tulip kept poking her to wake her up. "Will you stop that?" Cobra exclaimed exasperatedly, rolling over on one side. "I'm trying to sleep. She shot a burst of fire at the scavenger, who ducked under it and started napping.

• Posted at:

MudWings foreva ...

Hufflepuff

starseeker stared at all the dragons in the busy town and laphed he dident relize he had just walked right into a chicken with a quick lunge he grabbed the chicken in his tiny talons and brought it to his father who was sleeping like a sloth and woke him up

storyteller stared as his son had just walked in and gave him a chicken uuuhhh were did you get that?

i found it starseeker replied

well maybe we can sell it for gold he thought

good idea daddy starspeaker replied

wait how did you ? 

wat? 

did he just read my mind thought storyteller

i dont know starspeaker said 

my god.... youre a mindreader......

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

topaz of the sand-wing 

stream of the mud-wings

Condor had finished her new home and went inside to sleep. She was really tired after building a house.

• Posted at:

ⒸⓛⓞⓤⓓⒷⓤⓡⓢⓣ

[he/him]

☼ I follow a path, ☼

☼ a path that has ☼

☼ no end,            ☼

☼ yet has many   ☼

☼ beginnings       ☼

Maybe I took the cookies

bookmark

• Posted at:

nickname: inlight

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste to your signature if you'rethe 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

starseeker sat in the dirt drawing witha stick bordely i wish this stick would do something cool just the it turned blue then purple then yellow wow he spoke and that when he relized he was an animus he decided to keep it a scecret and kept playing with the stick

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

topaz of the sand-wing 

stream of the mud-wings

, 2