Hello guys, and welcome to my Wheel Of Fate! Spin the wheel three times a week and get prizes! _________________________ Common: _________________________ ~Random Item. ~Wings Of Fire Egg. ~Character Name (all species). _________________________ Uncommon: _________________________ ~Basic OC Description (all species). ~Ask/Dare Me. ~Extra Spins (number varies). ~Magical Pet. ~Writing Prompt. _________________________ Rare: _________________________ ~Full Character (all species). ~Fantribe. ~House. ~Enchantment (can be added to an item, egg, or character). _________________________ Ultra-Rare: _________________________ ~World. ~Species. ~Developed-ish OC (with powers and a personality and everything). ~Egg Pack (four eggs, names included). ~Unique Power/Ability (can be added to an OC, Egg, or Species). _________________________ Grand Prize: _________________________ ~Five Extra Spins, three Eggs, a Semi-Developed OC, plus an Enchantment. _________________________ Again, three spins a week, and be patient!
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Spin

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship

*spins the Wheel of Fortune Fate*

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Don'thinof thiagoodbyethinof iaa "seyolater."

Vamp grabs the wheel and spins it

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

*spin*

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

#IDoNotSupportSame-GenderShipping

I am a girl

Fluent in sarcasm ~ My T-Shirt

@Jade: You got a character name! This one cane be used as either fantasy or modern human. Lucy Owens. _________________________ @Lilac: You got 3 extra spins! _________________________ @Vamporizer: You got a writing prompt! Give me a word, and I'll give you your prompt. _________________________ @Andalite: You got a WOF egg! ~Tribe: SeaWing. ~Egg Description: Pale, sky blue, flecked with darker blue at the top and a few tiny dark green spots. ~Future Dragonet Appearance: Turquoise scales, with sky blue and green underscales, and very pale blue wing membranes, almost powder blue. They'll have teal eyes and will be a bit skinny and tall. ~Other: Royal Hatchery Member.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Boop, this just started I won't let it die on me
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Thanks!

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

#IDoNotSupportSame-GenderShipping

I am a girl

Fluent in sarcasm ~ My T-Shirt

note to self: i've got 5 more spins left this week.

If someone doesn't use all of their spins in a week (and they're active, they just choose not to use some of their spins), do the spins carry over to the following week? Also, I'll probably spin once or twice on thursday cuz my account will be another yr older

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

*Spin!*

• Posted at:

Not my real name, but call me Sparky! I'm also a FEMALE

"Good night, Princess Peach. " -TEC-XX, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

My other account: Dragonbutterfly954

*SPINS*

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

*Violently spins*

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

very late post

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

*spins*

*causes sonic boom*

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

(this might repost, I just had to add Alphawolf) _________________________ @Lilac: probably not, I don't want to be swarmed because someone decided to not post for months then comes in with waaaay too many spins. Though if they have already spun before and they give me a reason as to why they couldn't spin, I guess I'd give them those spins from missing weeks. _________________________ @Cheryl: You got a fantribe! ~Name: GlassWings. ~Appearance: They have a fairly petite build, though in a fit way; like SkyWings. They have four wings, each with a thin see-through membrane. Their tails are fairly short, and are tipped with a clear, glowing, see-through crystal that varies in color. They have an extra pair of horns above their NightWing-like pair; this extra one is long and jagged. They range in color, though usually on the cooler spectrum, with blues and purples and greens. ~Abilities: They have glow-in-the-dark crystal scales, breathe a gas that makes other tribes fall asleep, and have sharp claws. ~Location: They typically live in caves, especially ones with underground lakes. Most of them are loners, so there are only one or two big cities, located in the mountains. ~Religion: They believe in the underground Crystal Spirits, and have a name and background for each precious gem. For example, Ruby is revered for her kindness and generosity, and considered a creative and influential being. ~Hierarchy Type: Usually have only small villages with two or three leaders each. One for battle strategy, one for , and one to manage the village as the overall face. It is the same with the largest cities, which hold the royal family. ~Important Figures: The mayors of the villages get special privileges, but aren't widely recognized. The Royal Family usually consists of four or more dragonets, and up to three sets of parents. The three that prove to be the most capable move on to lead the kingdom. ~Alliances: The SkyWings and NightWings, as these are some of their ancestors, as well as the SilkWings. ~Other: They are usually named after colors, rocks, and precious gems; although the names of the Spirits are taboo for common dragons. _________________________ @Lost: You got a unique power! Your oc can now breathe a nauseous gas that makes anyone who breathes it (other than whomever it came from) die without proper care. This is usually referred to as 'Death Breath', or simply 'Breath'. _________________________ @Alphawolf: You got a WOF egg! ~Tribe: LeafWing. ~Egg Description: Very pale green, like a new leaf, with darker green speckles all over, though mostly at the top. ~Future Dragonet Appearance: Dark brown, with light green underscales, underbelly, tail-tip, and horns. They'll dark green eyes, shining with knowledge. ~Other: The egg carries twins, but the other dragonet was still-born. Also, be careful; the sonic booms from your spins may disturb the eggs.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

@Lilac: probably not, I don't want to be swarmed because someone decided to not post for months then comes in with waaaay too many spins. I'll let them use previous spins if they have spun beforehand, and have let me know of a reason for them not using their spins. _________________________ @Cheryl: You got a fantribe! ~Name: GlassWings. ~Appearance: They have a fairly petite build, though in a fit way; like SkyWings. They have four wings, each with a thin see-through membrane. Their tails are fairly short, and are tipped with a clear, glowing, see-through crystal that varies in color. They have an extra pair of horns above their NightWing-like pair; this extra one is long and jagged. They range in color, though usually on the cooler spectrum, with blues and purples and greens. ~Abilities: They have glow-in-the-dark crystal scales, breathe a gas that makes other tribes fall asleep, and have sharp claws. ~Location: They typically live in caves, especially ones with underground lakes. Most of them are loners, so there are only one or two big cities, located in the mountains. ~Religion: They believe in the underground Crystal Spirits, and have a name and background for each precious gem. For example, Ruby is revered for her kindness and generosity, and considered a creative and influential being. ~Hierarchy Type: Usually have only small villages with two or three leaders each. One for battle strategy, one for , and one to manage the village as the overall face. It is the same with the largest cities, which hold the royal family. ~Important Figures: The mayors of the villages get special privileges, but aren't widely recognized. The Royal Family usually consists of four or more dragonets, and up to three sets of parents. The three that prove to be the most capable move on to lead the kingdom. ~Alliances: The SkyWings and NightWings, as these are some of their ancestors, as well as the SilkWings. ~Other: They are usually named after colors, rocks, and precious gems; although the names of the Spirits are taboo for common dragons. _________________________ @Lost: You got a unique power! Your oc can now breathe a nauseous gas that makes anyone who breathes it (other than whomever it came from) die without proper care. This is usually referred to as 'Death Breath', or simply 'Breath'.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Sorrel, the word for the writing prompt is, uh, materialiatic!

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

yeet

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

YEETS WHEEL

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Sorry everybody, I took an unannounced mini-hiatus (of, like, four days). I'm back now, problem solved, here you go! _________________________ @Vamporizer: For your prompt, materialistic: _________________________ In this world, your possessions define who you are. Kings have crowns, Librarians have books, and us Commoners have various small items. Our objects range from pens, to hats, all the way to gigantic beds or houses. So, what do you think would happen, in a world where the society depends on these objects for status... If we had to leave everything behind? _________________________ @Lost: You got a random item! It is a slightly-used, expensive... Carving Knife. It has strange little markings bored in it's leather handle, and a short blade. _________________________ @Wild: You got a character name! This one fits dragons, lizards, or other cold-blooded species. Talisman.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

oh, cool!

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

Spin 

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

*spins*

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

@Neptune: You got a Magical Pet! _________________________ It is a tiny Leopard Gecko named Bob (you can change the name, this is a suggestion). It is really shy, and loves sunbathing on the windowsills of your home. It is the first reptile with wings, but this is not genetic; this is magic! Bob has a pair of 2-inch, golden-brown wings that look like a bat's, but with scales instead of fur. It usually uses them to get to said windowsill, as Leopard Geckos don't have the toepads to climb walls. _________________________ @Stormbringer: You got a WOF egg! _________________________ ~Tribe: RainWing. ~Egg Description: Spiraling in muted yellow, pale green, and several shades of blue. There are a few purple spots freckled on the top half. ~Future Dragonet Appearance: Pretty average on most accounts, though her tail and limbs are a bit long. She likes staying in greens, yellows, and pinks. She has cheerful green eyes. ~Other: This egg, strangely, was found by itself on Jade Mountain's steps. The dragonet will be known as the 'Orphan Of Jade Mountain'.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

SPIN!

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Sisters~ Fallon, Pluto, Dazzle & More

Forum Brothers~Wizard, Nimarfira, Cobra & More

Forum Twin~ Zane

"No way! A tree in a forest!"- Glory

Star Count~  547

I SPINETH THOU WHEEL

• Posted at:

♣️Ατιαs♣️

нε/нιм

[Forum Fam: Lilac, Forest, Twilight, Key]

[Join Date: Feb 2nd, 2018]

[My Games: /351323, /348419 /351429]

My favorite color is Cheese.

Basketball + Saxophone = Atlas

BE HAPI!

*aggressively spins and almost breaks the wheel*

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

*spins three tomes*

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

*spin again, slowly*

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

YEETS WHEEL EVEN HARDER

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Just reminding you all; spinning the wheel too hard jogs my brain, cracks the eggs to early, and makes the magical items prone to cursing people. _________________________ @Glamour: You got 4 extra spins! _________________________ @Atlas: You got a random item! It is a beautiful, ornate pocketwatch, with a clear face that can flip open to the golden inner-workings. On the back there are the words, "time never stops". The funny thing is, you found it on the street after a rush of people crossed, glittering in the winter sun. _________________________ @Forest: You got a character name! This is a cute one, and it can be used for pets, pokemon, especially adorable dragons, etc. Doodle P. Gape. _________________________ @Lilac: You got an enchantment (1), an ask/dare me (2), and an egg (3). _________________________ (1) This enchantment comes in the form of thought, bestowed upon any worthy soul the enchantor meets. It is one of courage, and increased speed and strength. This means that for a thirty-minute period on any given day, when they commit a heroic act, this enchantment is activated. It gives them 20+ speed, strength enough to lift three times their weight, and to be able to ignore their fears. When the spell wears off, they feel exhausted, and often collapse and take a nap as soon as they can. _________________________ (2) Ask/Dare me almost anything! I can choose to ignore your question/dare if it is too personal, but you'd still get another ask/dare. _________________________ (3)  ~Tribe: NightWing. ~Egg Description: Very dark gray, nearly black, like coal. There's a few silvery speckles, and a particularly bright shine, almost as if it had been polished. ~Future Dragonet Appearance: Black with a tinge of green, though it's usually not noticeable unless he's in the sunlight. He has silver scales on his tail and the ones on his wings are in a short of zigzag pattern. He has a few silver freckles on his snout as well. ~Other: Born in the Volcano, his parents were overprotective before he even hatched, making sure him and his surroundings were clean and safe. _________________________ @Alphawolf: You got a character name! This one can be used for fantasy, sci-fi, or basically any human. William (Bill) Corts. _________________________ @Wild: You got a basic oc description! _________________________ ~Name: Samuel Kormick. ~Gender: Male. ~Species: Human. ~Appearance: He is about 5"5, with tanned caucasian skin. He has a chubby face, with a dimpled, open-mouthed smile. He has brown eyes and dark brown, usually fairly neat hair. Wears shorts and t-shirts, occasionally sports an old gray sweatshirt and an array of ponytails on his left wrist. ~Other: He is great at comedic cartoons and simple, light-hearted jokes and stories.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

*Spin*

• Posted at:

~ADAM~

He/Him

~Author

~₱ersonal

~Blog

Forum Fam

~Draco @ Zero

~Amber

~Stormbringer

~Emma

Est. 9.18.18

@Adam: You got a house! A small apartment, technically. It is filled with homey things; stockings, family-drawn paintings, and well-worn armchairs. This is a perfect space for a small family of three, and has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a combined kitchen-dining area next to it's small living room. There is a large toddler-drawn picture of a dragon covering a whole in the wall (leading toward a bedroom), above which hangs the stockings. A tiny Christmas Tree stands kind of smushed between the TV and the corner. Room 203 on the 3rd floor of the apartment complex.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

*Spins wheel*

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

SPINNNNNNNNNNN (breaks wheel)

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

Returning Forumer

I have ThHivQueen

Free Box of Smiles! [:):):):):):):)]

JinglBells

Always be yourself, because everyone else is already taken

Come on, just smile and have a great day

Scroll Down! 

I like light furies.

*spins*

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

*spins two more times*

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.