some trivia my brain vomited up abt rebbecca to help me write her backstory (i already know what it is anfjthrnd i just didn’t know how to word it)-
- She was born on March 3rd, 2003; she’s a Pisces
- Her blood type is O+.
- She’s from somewhere in New England. (Tbh, most of my OCs are probably going to be from either MA or NY state bc I live in MA and have been to NY state a few times)
- Her mother’s name is Cecilia, which means ‘blind’.
- Sometimes she plays the ukelele!! Her mother tried to get Rebbecca to play piano several times, so Rebbecca knows how to play piano; she just doesn’t really like doing it.
- Her love for musical instruments has somewhat contributed to her good memory, as playing musical instruments is known to improve auditory memory. Rebbecca remembers sounds and voices the best.
- She’s right-handed.
- Rebbecca is a year-rounder.
- When she’s nervous, she starts tugging at something (ie: a zipper) or fiddling with something in her hands. Because of being ADHD, sometimes she’ll randomly hone in on something and start fiddling with it. Most commonly, it’s some kind of pencil or pen with a nice design.
- Rebbecca despises mechanical pencils and often complains they break easily because she presses too hard.
- She writes with those bird pen things. You know those colorful pens that look like tall standing dodos with frills or fluff? That’s what she writes with when she can. Otherwise she writes with a normal pencil.
- She likes to draw sometimes, and is relatively good at it. She’s good at drawing landscapes, because that’s what she typically draws. Her weakness is animals; she can’t draw detailed, full-body pictures of animals.
- Another hobby of hers is archery. It’s something she excels in, especially considering she’s a child of Apollo.
- Her pet peeves are as follows:
1: when someone doesn’t close the door when they leave a room and it’s noisy outside.
2: when people chew loudly.
3: when people don’t flush the toilet before leaving the bathroom.
4: people who don’t wash their hands before leaving the bathroom.
5: when a public restroom is out of soap.
6: when a public restroom is out of paper towels and it doesn’t have any hand dryers.
- The last four pet peeves mainly come from the fact Rebbecca considers herself — and is — a tidy person. She’s got a strong immune system but she’s afraid that one day she’ll be blindsided by a sudden onset of the flu and the like.
- She usually carries a lil’ vial thing of hand sanitizer in the back pocket of her jeans/shorts if she’s wearing denim. Where does she get this hand sanitizer from, you may be asking? Usually she hoards all the hand sanitizer she can find and has a whole store of it, busting it out during flu season. She’s like a hand sanitizer bear, but instead of sort-of-hibernating (since bears aren’t true hibernators) during the winter she walks around rubbing hand sanitizer on her hands once or twice an hour.
- She doesn’t normally express her discontent that her pet peeves cause, so they’re not very well known. I wouldn’t be surprised if the other campers thought she was a germaphobe, though.