Synopsis:

Asia, Australia, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Africa. The 7 continents. One kid from each continent receives a letter that tells them to meet in New York City. Some are skeptical but in the end, they get there. They get there, and a mysterious figure tells them that everyone in North America is slowly becoming brainwashed and it’s spreading to the other continents too. It’s because of the government. The government wants higher respect and thinks the only way to do that is by brainwashing everyone. But the elite society of The White Ashes the 7 kids have found a way to become immune to it. Sooner or later, the entire world will be brainwashed. And the 7 kids are the only way to stop it.  

Key:

Green=Open

Blue=Saved

Purple=Unlimited

Red=Taken

Spots:

Main Asian: Open

Main Australian: Open

Main North American: Saved By Alice

Main South American: Open

Main Antarctican: Open

Main European: Saved By Forest

Main African: Open

Government Leader: Open

Government Officers: Unlimited

The White Ashes Leader: Open

The White Ashes Members: Open, Open, Open, Open, Open

Citizens: Unlimited

Rules:

-No Mary Sues/Gary Stus

-No magic/mythical animals/objects/powers

-Fill out the provided form, don’t erase or add anything unless it’s optional and/or doesn’t apply to your character

-PLEASE balance out genders. The gender ratio must be 3:4 or 4:3, sorry kids ;-;

-You must use your forumer self.

-Be detailed and thorough with your forms. Please don’t have “Personality: kind” or “Appearance: Like a normal African girl” because that’s not helpful at all

-Erase all parenthesis in forms

-Put “Traveled” in other if you’ve read this far

-LGBTQ+ is welcomed

-One character only, that character is your forum self

-Saved last 3 days max

-Only Alice and I can accept forms

>=Secret Agent *=Optional

Form:

Name (First and last):

*Nickname:

>*Codename/Alias:

Age (14-18 for Main 7, 18-25 Gov. and TWA, anything for random citizens):

Role/Spot:

Pronouns (He/Her/They/Them etc):

Sexuality:

Personality:

Flaws:

Appearance:

*Weapon(s):

Crush/Shippable:

*Pet(s):

*Backstory:

Other:

We hope you are able to make a form and enter this LOVELY story. Chapter 1 comes out once a good amount of forms get in.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Bump

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Save Main Antarctican. Form should go in soon.

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Since there aren't any native Antarcticans, should I make a kid of a scientist living in Antarctica or something?

• Posted at:

grendel

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Save girl Main Australian

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

save main south american, since Australian got saved ;-;

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

please save main Asia!

Also, what exactly do you mean by secret agent? Are those kids or government people?

• Posted at:

Andromeda

Blobfish and Plants Society  

»Snazziest Nerd on the Block«  

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

July 10, 2016 - March 29, 2019

@Lost: You were one save too late, 4 girls are already part of the M7. But you can be TWA leader if you want to be an imporant role

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

@Fiona: Saved!

@Grendel: Yes, you/they can be a scientist, or like a scientists daughter or somethin.

Also there's 4 girls as M7 now so sorry gals, you can't be part of the M7. But there's other spots open so woo!

Imagine or Ishmael or Atbash or any dude come over here we need three of you

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

@Andromeda Secret Agents are The White Ashes agents

• Posted at:

Bookworm

NERD

#youwillbefound

" ǤǤǤ Ƴ ."

--

Form:

Name: Forest May Cedar

*Nickname: Fory, For (She will kill you if you call her a nickname, be prepared)

>*Codename/Alias: N/A

Age (14-18 for Main 7, 18-25 Gov. and TWA, anything for random citizens): 16

Role/Spot: Main European

Pronouns (He/Her/They/Them etc): She/Her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Forest had a lot of anxiety, but it’s mostly gone away throughout the year. She tends to be bright and bubbly but hates it when people accuse of her of saying things she didn't. She participates in things on a daily basis, not too much but not too little. She's a perfectionist, which tends to make life harder for her and others around her. She needs everything organized and is the type of person who will get overly annoyed if you color outside the lines. Forest can handle the cold extremely well, and when everyone else is shivering she seems untouched. When other people have problems in their life that don't involve her, she awkwardly tries to help them, but usually ends up making the situation worse. When people touch her personal things without her permission, she will intimidate them and force them to apologize and answer why they did it, probably punish them somehow, and end up dragging others into it. (Ex: Once a kid touched my phone and I actually made him cry. This is true, I'm quite intimidating when I want to be.) She also hates nicknames and will steal your backpack or other possession and drag it to the other corner of the room scream at you if you call her by one. She's also a hardcore shipper and will do whatever she can do get her ships to sail. She loves pastel colors (oh really I never would have thought) and animals and she has a huge imagination, which leads to her writing 50+ stories at the same time (all of this is true). She loves to draw, act, dance, and write, but she enjoys spending time with friends too. She’s a %100 extrovert and is practically always seen talking to people, whether it’s in life or online. Forest is also incredibly festive and goes slightly too far into the holiday spirit. (Ex: 100+ Christmas ornaments, 5+ Christmas trees (only 1 is full size), 4 Christmas tablecloths, 20+ Snowmen decorations, and more. Also, most importantly, like 50 pillows. Hehehe...)

Flaws: She’s a bit too overprotective of her personal property, and will guard her things too harshly. She also tends to snap back at seemingly rude comments, even if they aren’t very rude. She tries to be unique and when people copy/steal her ideas without her permission she gets WAY too angry and will constantly nag them for it until they regret it. She also hates being accused of things and will fight hard for the person to go back on what they said.

Appearance: Forest has brunette hair with a natural wave at the end. Her hair goes a few inches past her shoulders and is always worn straight down. The tips and roots of her hair are dyed pastel(ish) red. She has blue-green eyes with a hint of hazel buried in them. She is about the height and weight of a 16 yr old. She has tanned skin with quite a few scratches. Her nails are slightly long and are never painted. Forest has pierced ears and normally wears small golden stars or festive earrings. Her other common piece of jewelry is a pastel pink choker that’s divided in half but connected with a small golden heart in the center. Her normal outfit includes flowing shirts that show her shoulders, jean shorts, and brown boots. She doesn’t often get dressy, but when she does she wears pastel or tropical dresses that always touch the ground or touch close to it.  

*Weapon(s): Bow & Arrow, the nearest sharp object (Which is often her pet cockatoo xD)

Crush/Shippable: My Forum-Fic ;-;

*Pet(s): Forest has a Major Mitchell’s Cockatoo named Cranberry. Cranberry has pure white feathers except for her face and stomach feathers, which are very light pastel pink. Her crest is unlike most cockatoos, and is almost fully pastel orange, with a stripe of white across the top.

*Backstory: Nothing of importance

Other: Ha it’s my Forum-Fic

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Form:

Name: Alice Gravy Boat Keller

*Nickname: Al

Role/Spot: Main North American

Pronouns: Her/She

Sexuality: Asexual

Personality: Alice is a headstrong teenager, who usually does not go outside much.  Although she is headstrong, she does tend to read books a lot and can be quiet at times.  She sticks up for people who matter most (including friends and family) and isn't afraid to get into an argument (even with an adult).  She can be brave when she needs to be. She comes up with crazy theories, just to confuse people (that one of her enjoyments). She can be sneaky when she wants to, she has never gotten caught by her mother when she sneaks out (onto scholastic) at night occasionally, and actual places (*cough* the library and Barnes and Noble).  Although she tries not to show it, she prides herself on being a nerd. Alice is also a hoarder. She keeps all her things (cough schoolwork) until the end of the school year, or until her mom/teachers tell her to. Alice is an Ambivert and either (depending on the situation) an optimist or realist. She usually gets along well with girls around her age (She warms up to them quickly), but for boys, she has to know them better.  She likes to listen to Broadway soundtracks (ie. Dear Evan Hansen, Hamilton, Wicked, Heathers, Annie, Les Mis, etc.) and of course Rock Bands (The Clash, P!ATD, AC/DC etc.) She is not a girly-girl whatsoever and will have a fit if anyone tries to put her in a dress, do her hair, put non-stage make-up on her, or take her shopping for anything other than books.

Flaws: She tends to instantly hate any boy she meets.  And she may not show it, she can get really scared at times.  She has MANY phobias (ie. Arachnophobia, Abibliophobia, Hemophobia, Philophobia).  Alice hates it when she is accused of having a crush someone and will try to kill them if they accuse her in her face, or she hears them talking about it (*cough* Forest).  Caution: Any random word might trigger an outburst of Broadway songs or quotes. She has an overactive imagination. Alice has shin splint as well. She also can get lost in her own thoughts and tends to space out when she’s not in class.  Alice can nerd/geek out a lot. You can’t take her to the movies. Just don’t try. Well you could, but if it’s a movie based on a book, you’ll be sorry you took her (She’ll point out anything that’s wrong).

Appearance: Alice is not blonde. She actually has really dark brown hair. It’s so straight that people think that she flat-irons it.  And is short for her age. She usually uses a black headband to keep her hair out of her face. Typical outfits include: Broadway show t-shirts, Blue t-shirts, Black t-shirts, and either black leggings, or jeggings.  Her eyes are a dark bluish hue. If she has to, she puts her hair up in a ponytail. She almost always has invisible bruises on her shins (because she has shin splint) and she bangs her shins on everything.

Weapon(s): Sword and/or fists.

Crush/Shippable: “Her non-crush that we ship her with anyways is BUDDY THE ELF” -Forest 2018 (By that I mean not shippable)

Pet(s): She has a Havanese puppy named Alalddin.  Alalddin is a few months old and is about four pounds right now.  He so far is completely white except for one of the ears which has some black on it.  Alice also has a Tomcat named Alexander Hamilton. Alex is a ginger tomcat, with green eyes.

Backstory: When Alice was seven, her parents filed for a divorce.  For the few moths that her parents were arguing, Alice found refuge in books, which is why seven years later she still loves books.  She was put in full custody of her mother. It took a while to sort all of the custody issues out. Including fights in the kitchen with a spatula, flat-irons, and placemats.  Yup, you heard right, a spatula fight. It did not end well… Alice still doesn’t know what happened to her father but doesn’t think about him. There are no pictures of him in her house.  Other than that, she has had a pretty normal life.

Other: Nope this is my forum-fic

• Posted at:

Bookworm

NERD

#youwillbefound

" ǤǤǤ Ƴ ."

--

oof, Gravy Boat was supposed to be strikethrough

• Posted at:

Bookworm

NERD

#youwillbefound

" ǤǤǤ Ƴ ."

--

@Andromeda: Sorry, no for female M7's will be accepted. But you can be Gov. Leader or member or TWA Leader or member or a citizen dudeette

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Bump

• Posted at:

Bookworm

NERD

#youwillbefound

" ǤǤǤ Ƴ ."

--

C'mon boi's where you at

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Name (First and last): Nova Trinity

*Nickname: Trin

>*Codename/Alias: (Is this for the leader to?) If so, her's is 

Age (14-18 for Main 7, 18-25 Gov. and TWA, anything for random citizens): 19

Role/Spot: White Ashes Leader

Sexuality: Straight

Personality:  Astra is very intimidating from far away, but when you get to know her she is really sweet and kind, and will do anything she can to save someone she loves/cares about. She is very talkative if you are someone close to her, but if she meets someone she doesn't know yet, she will probably come off as rude. Love's making sarcastic comments, no matter if it is needed or not. She loves books and the smell of the ocean breeze. She also likes to watch the stars. She is a natural born leader. She is very stubborn, and does not like to let someone take over anything that she is leading. If you get in her way when she is on a roll, you will be plowed down. Sometimes hides her emotions on the inside, which can lead to her exploding sometimes. She is a big fangirl and loves to ship people, but doesn't believe anyone would ever have a crush on her or ship her. 

Flaws: Stubborn, hides her emotions sometimes, some social anxiety. 

Appearance: She has short, light brown hair, cut to the base of her neck. She usually does it in french braids or dutch braids. Her eye color is a dark shade of green, with little flecks of light green/light blue in them. Astra is tall, and has pale skin. She is also quite skinny, but not on the unhealthy side. She has a sprinkling of freckles across the bridge of her nose and under her eyes. She usually wears a dark blue fading to light green t-shirt, and dark blue yoga pants/leggings. Never jeans. (She is actually quite attached to the t-shirt.) She wears dark green sneakers, matching her eyes. She will wear this outfit in all weathers, except if it gets really cold. Then she will put on a dark purple jacket. She also wears little amethyst moon earrings. 

*Weapon(s): A bow and arrow, twin daggers

Crush/Shippable: PLEASE SHIP HER

*Pet(s):

*Backstory: Suprise me! (What, no I'm not lazy)

Other: Traveled

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

Name (First and last): Astra Trinity

*Nickname: Trin

>*Codename/Alias: Pick one of these cause I can't decide. Either Echo, Raven, or Nyx.

Age (14-18 for Main 7, 18-25 Gov. and TWA, anything for random citizens): 19

Role/Spot: White Ashes Leader

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Astra is very intimidating from far away, but when you get to know her she is really sweet and kind, and will do anything she can to save someone she loves/cares about. She is very talkative if you are someone close to her, but if she meets someone she doesn't know yet, she is very shy. She loves books and the smell of the ocean breeze. She also likes to watch the stars. She is a natural born leader. She is very stubborn, and does not like to let someone take over anything that she is leading. If you get in her way when she is on a roll, you will be plowed down. (She also has just a little social anxiety.) Sometimes hides her emotions on the inside, which can lead to her exploding sometimes. She is a big fangirl and loves to ship people, but doesn't believe anyone would ever have a crush on her or ship her. she is also very self-concious

Flaws: Very stubborn, hides her negative emotions, very self-concious

Appearance: She has short, light brown hair, cut to the base of her neck. She usually does it in french braids or dutch braids. Her eye color is a dark shade of green, with little flecks of light green/light blue in them. Astra is tall, and has pale skin. She is also quite skinny, but not on the unhealthy side. She has a sprinkling of freckles across the bridge of her nose and under her eyes. She usually wears a dark blue fading to light green t-shirt, and dark blue yoga pants/leggings. Never jeans.  (She is actually quite attached to the t-shirt.) She wears dark green sneakers, matching her eyes. She will wear this outfit in all weathers, except if it gets really cold. Then she will put on a dark purple jacket. She also wears little amethyst moon earrings. 

*Weapon(s): A electronic bow and arrow(each arrow is a bomb? or something like that) and twin daggers.

Crush/Shippable: PLEASE SHIP HER

*Pet(s):

*Backstory: Suprise me! (I'm not lazy at all)

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

Sorry for the double post

Her name is Astra Trinity

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

Name: Fiona Paige Magix

*Nickname: Fi (she hates it)

>*Codename/Alias: N/A  

Role/Spot: Main Austrailian

Pronouns: she/her

Sexuality: straight

Personality: at first Fiona's shy and quiet, afraid to make mistakes in front of everyone. After some time she can get very close with a few people and laugh and talk with them, but still is shy with the rest. But when someone is mean, or just insults her, or when she loses a board or game (she doesn't care about losing sports unless someone cheats) all the shyness goes away and she will get mad and stay mad at people for days. She can get very nervous at many different things, even small things. She can get really close with some people and won't ever get mad at them.

Flaws: Fiona isn't very trusting and is very shy, but she also has a bad temper so that usually effects everything.

Appearance: she has semi-curly blond hair two inches below her shoulders that she usually wears down, in a ponytail or a make-shift bun. She has changeable eyes that are either described to be 'dull blue' 'coral green' or 'ocean blue.' Her skin is very tan and she has many freckles, in spots it can be burned.

*Weapon(s): N/A

Crush/Shippable: she doesn't have a crush bit she's shippable...

*Pet(s): a black dog named Inky

*Backstory: her mom died when she was young so now she lives with her dad.... IDK, up to you

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

(I'll accept forms later)

Spots:

Main Asian: Open (Dudes only)

Main Australian: Saved for Fiona

Main North American: Taken By Alice

Main South American: Open (Dudes only)

Main Antarctican: Saved for Grendel

Main European: Taken By Forest

Main African: Open (Dudes only)

Government Leader: Open

Government Officers: Open x10

The White Ashes Leader: Saved for Astra

The White Ashes Members: Open, Open, Open, Open, Open

Citizens: Unlimited

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Name (First and last): Grendel Hare Grang

*Nickname: Gren

>*Codename/Alias: Catfish

Age (14-18 for Main 7, 18-25 Gov. and TWA, anything for random citizens): 15

Role/Spot: Antarctican Main 7

Pronouns (He/Her/They/Them etc): She/her

Sexuality: Aro ace

Personality:

Flaws:

Appearance:

*Weapon(s):

Crush/Shippable:

*Pet(s):

*Backstory:

Other: to finish later

• Posted at:

grendel

(might double post)

Oof ok, save a White Ashes member 

• Posted at:

Andromeda

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

Saved! 

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Bump

• Posted at:

Bookworm

NERD

#youwillbefound

" ǤǤǤ Ƴ ."

--

Come on guys, boys, where are youuu?

• Posted at:

Bookworm

NERD

#youwillbefound

" ǤǤǤ Ƴ ."

--

We need 3 boys to magically appear so C'MON

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

OOF, that's why you asked for male forumers! But I want to join... Can't I just genderswap my forum-self?
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

@Sorrel: Nope. But you can be part of TWA or the Gov. or be a citizen 

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Okay, save a White Ashes member. Also, that name sounds so similar to The White Sashes in CC...
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

@Sorrel: CC and The Traveled have 0 similarities, and neither myself or Alice are in CC, Alice doesn't even know what it is. The concepts of these two things are very different, and I'm not the type to steal others ideas. Neither of us even knew the white sashes was a thing, so please don't drag on this conversation. Thank you. (Also saved)

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Personality: Grendel likes a good laugh, although she can get serious just as easily. She's pretty smart, but not the bravest in the group. Grendel's generally friendly, and she's not easily upset; this can, however, pile up on her to the point where she eventually snaps.

Flaws: Pretty cowardly, isn't above lying, if it gets too much and her patience is finally worn thin she'll pitch a fit

Appearance: Grendel has dark, thick hair and olive skin, as well as dark eyes. Although she lives in Antarctica most of the time, her nationality is not "Antarctican", which is why her skin isn't pale from the cold. Grendel has an average build for her age, and her face is oval-shaped. When not in cold weather, she'll wear jeans and a button-up blouse.

*Weapon(s): A small, hard club

Crush/Shippable: nope

*Pet(s): Virtually no pet would survive in Antarctica ;-;

*Backstory: Her mother is a scientist from Britain working in Antarctica, and Grendel lives with her. Grendel's mother won't speak of her father, and Grendel doesn't really wonder about him. They are both kept busy; her mother studies glaciers and climate in Antarctica, although Grendel's more inclined towards Antarctica's wildlife.

• Posted at:

grendel

All I said was that the names were similar
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

I read her nickname as "Green" xD

Add a little more on the personality give her a pet penguin and is her mother basically the same appearance, but older? And do you mind adding what happened to her father, because I have some ideas up my sleeve ;u; 

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Oof this took forever to get to making because copy-paste broke and I didn't do the whole thing in one sitting 

oof

Name: Andromeda Hubblian

*Nickname: Ana/Andro

>*Codename/Alias: M31

Role/Spot: The White Ashes member

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Bi/Ace

Personality: Andromeda is very loud and energetic, fairly easy to get along with if you're not the easily annoyed type. She's a constant source of bad puns and otherwise dumb humor. She often just wants to have fun, being rather reckless while doing so flashback to the time she tried to steal a tank but no that's not legit it's just a joke ok didn't really happen . She can get pretty rebellious, being the type to completely ignore lectures and then immediately suggest doing something outragous. Being a good actor(and admittedly a bit manipulative), she does her best to get away with a lot. Deeper down, Andromeda has a bit of a low self-esteem, and is always trying to prove herself and push to get better, subconsciously or not. She doesn't deal well with stress, and will lash out and become pretty aggressive when under pressure.      At heart, Andromeda just wants to benefit the world and make it a generally better place.... how well she does this is debatable, to say the least.

Flaws: As previously mentioned, Andromeda doesn't deal well with stress. She can be rather obnoxious to a lot of people because of the constant stream of dad jokes. She's reckless and tends to drag others along with her while doing so. She thinks lowly of herself, as I said before.

Appearance: Andromeda is a tall, tan human person. She has a thin face and yellow contacts eyes, topped with that basic bro wavy blonde hair that fades into a lavender → royal purple and goes down to mid-back. She usually wears long-sleeved shirts of black, white or gray, or a sweater of one of the same colors. Black jeans are an always, too, just like yellow sneakers.

*Weapon(s): Grenades. Grenades all the way.

Crush/Shippable: Shipping, yeah, go for it.

*Backstory: Born and raised in eastern Russia, Andromeda's life was mostly uneventful. The most interesting thing about it, also ending up the most important part, was that she got to travel to North America and Europe. It was on one of these trips she stumbled on TWA, greatly sparking her interest, eventually leading to her joining. (if this isn't good enough please tell me)

• Posted at:

Andromeda

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

@Andromeda: Accepted!

@Everyone: Alice and I have started writing this, but if you want it to be done quicker, see if you can find any boys. Because we need boys. Like c'mon we need them xD

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Bump

• Posted at:

Andromeda

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

How did my post not go through?

Personality: Grendel likes a good laugh, although she can get serious just as easily. She's pretty smart, but not the bravest in the group. Grendel's generally friendly, and she's not easily upset; this can, however, pile up on her to the point where she eventually snaps. She's not above lying, although will feel guilty afterwards. Grendel might betray the others, since she doesn't have a good sense of righteousness.

Flaws: Pretty cowardly, isn't above lying, if it gets too much and her patience is finally worn thin she'll pitch a fit

Appearance: Grendel has dark, thick hair and olive skin, as well as dark eyes. Although she lives in Antarctica most of the time, her nationality is not "Antarctican", which is why her skin isn't pale from the cold. Grendel has an average build for her age, and her face is oval-shaped. When not in cold weather, she'll wear jeans and a button-up blouse.

*Weapon(s): A small, hard club

Crush/Shippable: nope

*Pet(s): An adolescent penguin named Carson

*Backstory: Her mother is a scientist from Britain working in Antarctica, and Grendel lives with her. Grendel's mother won't speak of her father, and Grendel doesn't really wonder about him. They are both kept busy; her mother studies glaciers and climate in Antarctica, although Grendel's more inclined towards Antarctica's wildlife. Her mother has dark blond hair and light blue eyes, so Grendel must have inherited her traits from her father. Her father, by the way, got angry that Grendel's mother had to go work in Antarctica, and disappeared. You decide where he went...

• Posted at:

grendel

Name (First and last): Michael Jiang

*Nickname:

>*Codename/Alias: Quasar

Age (14-18 for Main 7, 18-25 Gov

and TWA, anything for random citizens): 15

Role/Spot: Main Asian

Pronouns (He/Her/They/Them etc): He/him

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: He’s cheerful and fun. He loves to make puns, but he’s also more intelligent than he seems. He’s very serious when needed. 

Flaws: Too hard on himself. He makes a mistake and then works himself to extreme pain to correct it. He has to solve everything himself. He’s not particularly strong.

Appearance: Black hair, black eyes, scar on forehead. usually wears a blue hoodie. He’s of medium height and build.

*Weapon(s): Knife

Crush/Shippable: Yes

*Pet(s):

*Backstory: Make it up, he’s a mysterious person 

Other:

• Posted at:

Quasar

a massive and extremely remote celestial object, emitting exceptionally large amounts of energy.

Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?

a shadow on the forums

Formerly known as Meta

@Quasar, you MUST use your Forum nickname.  Please add more personality and appearance.

• Posted at:

Bookworm

NERD

#youwillbefound

" ǤǤǤ Ƴ ."

--

1 ,