Hello everyone, good to see you all. 

I’ve been a bit busy lately trying to finish art and get good grades in school so I can actually get decent classes for highschool.

Yeah... I’ve been going through a bit of emotional stress right now and I’ve just been feeling lonely right now, I’m trying to make new friends but I feel like I might mess up. Yeah.. just I guess I’ve been feeling a little sad lately. 

The emotional stress and stuff has been from my parents divorce, trying to figure out if my friends still like me, my Nonna(Grandma) passing away during thanks giving, dealing with school, and just tired emotionally I suppose. 

I’ve also been a little worried that I’ve been forgotte 

But I guess I haven’t been in the happiest lately I guess. 

I kinda just want this stuff to go away. I sometimes wish everything was back to how it was. 

I’m sorry I haven’t been on. 

I hope you all are doing alright, has anything important happened? 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

You have my condolences. And you haven’t missed much. 

• Posted at:

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Forum cousin:Rune

Spartan brother with Alphawolf 

God of war, darkness and night 

A lot has happened huh.. don’t worry about it! It’s good to prioritize real life. Things sound really horrible for you at the moment but I hope you’ll eventually be able to settle into something more positive, no matter how trivial it might be. I’m glad to see you back! If even for a little bit 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Except I established that Humanity doesn't exist on /349575

• Posted at:

♣️Ατιαs♣️

нε/нιм

[Forum Fam: Lilac, Forest, Twilight, Key]

[Join Date: Feb 2nd, 2018]

[My Games: /351323, /348419 /351429]

My favorite color is Cheese.

Basketball + Saxophone = Atlas

BE HAPI!

its nice to see ya again, and I know how you feel, nothing absulutly important happened, but some people left. (I am not sure if Element left...)

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

Isn't Element the one who had to delete their account?

• Posted at:

♣️Ατιαs♣️

нε/нιм

[Forum Fam: Lilac, Forest, Twilight, Key]

[Join Date: Feb 2nd, 2018]

[My Games: /351323, /348419 /351429]

My favorite color is Cheese.

Basketball + Saxophone = Atlas

BE HAPI!

Thanks everyone, and thank you enchanted. 

I’m just sorta trying to get a hold of things, sometimes I feel like I have a hold of things and then I don’t. It’s sorta like I can catch the basket ball, but then it slips out of my hands. The whole friend thing though has been kinda just putting me in a down sort of mood, three people moved to our table that I don’t like very much and all the attention is on them and I don’t get time to talk to them because I get cut out of the conversation, and after the whole drama thing with one of the people I became distant with them. I just, I want a fresh start I don’t want to be a my middle school anymore, I want to go to highschool as soon as I can so I can have a new start. But really the only friend I can really talk to iRL is my friend who goes to the other middle school, So I’m Happy I have them at least. But I don’t spend as much time with them because of going to a different middle school. I just want someone at my school my own age I can talk to IRl when I feel stressed. But I can’t bevuade everyone at my school doesn’t understand those things, talking about “emotions” sorta flies over there heads. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you