Small image from ios  1  19a7f48469

Brrr-cky B : admin

Ok, book 12 has been out for over a week now and I want to hear what you all think. 

This is a place to discuss what twists and turns as well as come up with theories. 

What do you think Moon meant by her final words in the book?

How do you think Turtle and Tsunami will get along with Willow??

Do you think Bumblebee was injected twice???

Can't wait to read your theories and thoughts when I'm back on Monday!

-Becky B

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out now!!

i like turtles

WoFMB: wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344922

SAMB: spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344060

39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061

First!

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Second!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Triplets with Wizard & Pluto

Bros Singly, Imagine, Paradox, SeaQ

Sis's Lilac, Glamour, Marine, & More

"Have faith and don't ever lose hope."

Third!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

~>-<~Jinx~>-<~

Ya called?  You'll Jinx us!

Athena's daughter/son, NightWing

Ravenclaw, Shadowhunter

"Kabloom is all I really have to say. Kabloom."

I need my bullet proof armor! Give it back!

It's ya boi!

Fourth!

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Fifth!

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

sixth?

• Posted at:

oy

4th

Plus I think the LeafWings will follow Tsunami and Turtle back seeing the other tribes as possible allies.

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss

I don't think Bumblebee was injected twice... Hopefully, she wasn't. What Wasp does to the eggs is plain horrible, though.

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

542nd!

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

Your crying forum communist

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

forum familee: Stormbringer, Amarok

Forum Twin: Crow

☭☭☭☭

Joined November 2018

star count:207

The forums are falling apart...

i liked most of the book but i am still really, really hoping the whole hivewings are hybrids thing isn't true (': 

• Posted at:

: 

8th! Also, i'm on book 9 while you all are on book 12. I'm missing out!! :(

• Posted at:

IVORY                       

Kill'm with kindness                         

TRY SOCCER SO

SOCCER IZ COOL      356421 (home rp)

Honestly, I don't think Bumblebee was injected twice. Her egg only had one mark, and Wasp doesn't seem like the type to forget to mark an egg.

On the other hand, it would introduce a pretty severe conflict, and Becky might know something we don't.......

• Posted at:

Andromeda

Blobfish and Plants Society  

»Snazziest Nerd on the Block«  

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

July 10, 2016 - March 29, 2019

I really think that Moon meant that Turtle and Tsunami swam there and are going to convince them to come to phyrria

• Posted at:

I think that Moon meant that the HiveWings forced out of there homes are going to look for a place to live, and when Pantala finds out about Phyrria and the LeafWings by then Wasp hopefully will of been overtaken and the tribes will come.

Or...... they might all be running from a natural disaster and have nowhere to go but with the strange new dragons. Sound familiar? Hint hint RainWings?

• Posted at:

Nightengale

she\her

The forums were a place of community for so many of us and those 

people included me. This was a way for us to be us for once. And now 

it's going to be gone.

What do you think Moon meant by her final words in the book? - maybe Queen Wasp decides to try to take over Pyrrhia? If she does, call Kinkajou to wham-bam-shove-a-pineapple-up-their-snouts

How do you think Turtle and Tsunami will get along with Willow?? - Pretty well, considering that Willow saved them

Do you think Bumblebee was injected twice??? - My theory is that maybe when Queen Wasp stings the egg once, the developing dragonet inside "gets used" to the mind control plant, so that when stung again, it has an effect. I don't think Bumblebee was injected twice.

• Posted at:

aka:

Anarchy

Viggo_Ghost

Ghost

Nyki

Book 12 was really good!

By her final words I think moon meant that something is coming from Pantala. This was very interesting to me, because if the hivewings alone attacked, they would be eliminated by the tribes working together. Even if the Silkwings and Leafwings fought, they would all probably be killed. in the prophecy it mentions something under the earth. I think something big - bigger than Queen Wasp - is going to come and attack Pyrrhia.

I feel like Turtle will just go along with whatever Willow says, while Tsunami will try to take the lead. Or not. 

I don't think Bumblebee was injected twice. Maybe there is a member of the Crysalis who moved the egg. Or maybe it was a rouge dragon. If he was injected twice, I will probably cry.

• Posted at:

G W E N D O L E N

I DRAW DRAGONS

& Stuff

Like clay stuff

Not the dragon

I'm Socially Awkward

SOOOOOOOOOOO yeah

Me for Forum Ruler 2018

Just gonna say loved this boook! and i dont think bumblebee got injected twice.

• Posted at:

Okay, Becky B. As for your first question, I think that Moon meant that the dragons fleeing from the Hives would somehow come to Pyrriha because they needed a reason to escape. Of course, it might also have something to do with Tsunami and Turtle arriving.
   As for the second question, Welll OBVIOUSLY they aren't going to die. Tsunami is just going to get all "We just swam for days to get here, there is NO WAY that I'm swimming ALL THE WAY BACK. NO WAY! Uh, uh." Something will happen but they probably will not have really ugly results. Maybe just a small conflict.

As for the last question, no. I think that she was only injected once. But you never know... Tui does have a lot up her sleeve and what seemed predictable might not be at all.

I hope those are good answers to your questions. Good day.

• Posted at:

DarkWind

Care for what you have now, because if  you wait, it might be too late to go back. 

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.-Dalai Lama

TMOM Fan.

Take Nothing for Granted!

#MidWest FurFest 2018

@Marx

We know that the Hivewing are hybrids because A) The Hivewings call Clearsight the mother of their tribe. B) When Clearsight came to Pantala she only met Silkwings and Leafwings. C) Cricket was at some point talking about how Hivewings used to have antenna like the Silkwings do and... D) In Clearsight's letter she was talking about both our tribes not all three. 

I really liked this book (it might have my favorite cover) I liked all the answers we got just like Cricket and I really enjoyed the moral arguments. Both with weather or not the Leafwings are justified in taking dow the Hivewings and why some of the Hivewings are reluctant to believe Cricket's truth.

I loved Lady Scarab she might be my new favorite character from the Pantala. I particularly enjoyed her interactions with her daughter, though I do feel bad for Jewel. I am excited for the next book. I think Tsunami will love Sundew (but not as much as Sundew loves Willow!) and I still really want Cricket to meet Starflight. Maybe Turtle and Blue will get along? I can't wait to find out who the next narrators will be. I bet Sundew next and then... Luna? Bumblebee? Willow? A repeat narrator in Tsunami or Turtle?

• Posted at:

~Samwise~

Book-lover<3

HUFFLEPUFF

I am a Mudwing

I am an Unwanted

Earth Mage---Earth wants to bind

Hello fellow book geeks!

#MoreMudWings

Long live Sam the bird.

MARK OF THE THEIF

Don't be a bystander. Bullying Stops when you speak up. 

Er, Bumblebee is female, not male

• Posted at:

Probably not going to update my star count anymore, trouble for the mods

I'm male, by the way. Seems like most forumers are female though

I really want to know what kind of plants the Queen is using!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what Wasp does to the eggs is super creepy. I really don't think Bumblebee was injected twice though. If she was would'nt she has been mind controled when all the other hive wings were when one f the hives were burning?!?!

• Posted at:

Emerald

Is it time to hit the extereme dragon emergency button holds up button with a large d on it

And, I dont think darkstalker is out of the pictutre yet. We need to stay alert, and I have a theroy that pantala's dragons and phrrias dragons will be fighting and then the ground will shake and every one will hear a evill laugh and a giant darkstalker made out of the ground will start attacking everyone

• Posted at:

Sixteenth! I'm not sure if Tsunami and Turtle will get along with Willow but I can't wait until Tsunami meets Sundew! I think they'll either hate each other or be really good friends because they're so alike.

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Forum sibs: Zane, Prism, Jacquelyn,

Glamour & Nimarfira

"We arnot doing get help."

"Take it in but don't look down,

I'm on top of the world!"

A Talon in Three Worlds: /353086

I personally thought the book was awesome, although it was not my favorite. I was really hoping that this would be the book that introduces all our pantalan friends to the other tribes. But, all is ok, I will just WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK X(. 

I wish you met more of Willow. I don't think I can judge his personallity based off of the few times he came up in the book. But based on what I saw, I don't think he and Tsunami will get along. I think Turtle will get along with almost anyone if he is introduced to them properly.

I do think that Bumblebee was only stung once. Because I think Cricket must have been stung once.

• Posted at:

Fan-wing

Snowdrop the Icewing

Notewings should totally be a thing

#Moonbli

DON'T STEAL MY OCs

I LIKED THIS BOOK

• Posted at:

#Starseer the Nightwing

"Hope stuff happens."

-ME

I LOBED THIS BOOK I BOUGHT AND FINISHED IT THE DAY IT CAME OUT WINGS OF FIRE IS THE BEST BOOK EV— ahem. I believe that Moon’s words refer to ‘turn your eyes your, wings, your fire, to the dragons who flee from the hive’— dragons are flying from the chaos and war across the ocean to Pyrrhia. And I have no idea what Willow’s personality is, so I have no clue but Tsunami will probably try to boss her around and if Willow’s anything like Sundew then She’ll boss her back ad it’ll be like Tsunami and GLory x 2. And since Bumblebee had only one mark, she has only been stung one. I think wasp was going to sting her the second time that day but Cricket saved her. And Blicket is completely canon now! 

• Posted at:

Call me ☆Turquoise☆

Alternately Jarasmine

Changinathwind

WoF is amazing

So is Pi(e)

#captorsbumbleday

Element of dragon

I Am a: 

Nerd

Fangirl

Dragon 

Cat 

Wolf 

Turtle 

Snake 

Koala 

Pistachio.

Questions? My homethread: /344998

We can fly!!!

Colourful!!!

help me.

I personally think the idea of Wasp trying to take over Pyrriha would not work out because there are a lot more tribes there and they are all currently united. Sure, Hivewings have many wepons, but they would be outnumbered, and Pyrriha has firescales and animi. On top of that, Wasp would have to wipe out all the tribes, as the only reaspn Wasp got Silkwings on her side was lying about the Book of Clearsight, which is basicly their bible.... But who knows?

• Posted at:

WAFFLE

THE MIGHTY

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS WOULD STAB EGGS WITH A STINGER!!!!!! WASP IS AN ABSOLUTE NUTCRACK!!!! I do hope Bumblebee will be all right, as well as Cricket.

• Posted at:

Daughter of APOLLO!

HUFFLEPUFF

EARTH MAGE -  Earth wants to bind

Silverfrost -  Go Warriors!

School For Good!

"A villain is just a victim whose story hasn't been told" Land Of Stories

MUDWING!

"I love house elves. My uncle is a house elf." Jacob - FB

I really hope Bumblebee was only stung once because I don't think I could handle that if she was stung twice after the third and fourth Magisterium book ... Anyway, I think what Moon means is that Cricket, Blue, Sundew, Swordtail, and Bumblebee will find their way to Pyrrhia. The way Queen Wasp seizes power is absolutely horrifying. When I read it, I probably sat there for five minutes trying to grasp the idea that someone could be so ruthless and BASICALLY TAKE AWAY A DRAGONETS CHANCE AT LIFE AND FREEDOM!!!!! I absolutely despise Queen Wasp and hope she dies a death worse than Blister. I am pretty sure that Hivewings are a hybrid, but wouldn't that be cool if they were offspring of Clearsight because I have a sneaking suspicion that Bumblebee is going to have seeing the future powers because remember when they mention that in the books? 

• Posted at:

Daughter of APOLLO!

HUFFLEPUFF

EARTH MAGE -  Earth wants to bind

Silverfrost -  Go Warriors!

School For Good!

"A villain is just a victim whose story hasn't been told" Land Of Stories

MUDWING!

"I love house elves. My uncle is a house elf." Jacob - FB

I think that, if you look at all the other arcs, there's only up to one dragon per tribe for every arc, so I don't think Swordtail or Luna will be the main protagonist of the fourth or fifth book because a SilkWing already PoVed. I think the next two books will be PoVed from Sora, because we don't know where she is now, and the SkyWing that was in the egg that wasn't destroyed on the brightest night, because I think Tui hinted at something like that (I dunno when).

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Forum sibs: Zane, Prism, Jacquelyn,

Glamour & Nimarfira

"We arnot doing get help."

"Take it in but don't look down,

I'm on top of the world!"

A Talon in Three Worlds: /353086

I'm wondering who the other three main characters are going to be. Sundew is one, but who are the other two? Options: Luna, Swordtail and Bumblebee

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

The explination of the Lost Continent Prothecy!!!!!

"Turn your eyes, your wings, your fire, to the land across the sea"

This is clearly talking about Pantala!

"Where dragons are poisoned and dragons are dieing, and no one cane ever be free"

This is most likely talking about how dragons are getting poisoned by HiveWing venom and might be talking about the Queen Wasp injecting the eggs.

"A secret lurks inside their eggs"

This is DEFINATELY talking about the egg injections!

"A secret hides within their book"

This is talking about the Book of Clearsight, and how it has no more predictions in it.

"A secret buried far below may save those brave enough to look"

The secret buried far below... well I'm not sure, but I have a theroy. Tui could end it like what happened in The Brightest Night, when the Dragonets found the Eye of Onyx buried with the SandWing queen. I think Tui might bury the secret in Clearsight's bony talons, and the ones brave enough to look will be Blue, Cricket, Sundew, and Swordtail (and maybe Tsunami and Turtle).

"Open your hearts, open your minds, your wings to the dragons who flee from the Hive"

This is talking about any dragons who could be coming to Phyria to seek shelter from the collapsing Hives. This is most likely SilkWings, but it could be HiveWings if they manage to escape without being mind controlled, but that is highly unlikely.

"Face a great evil with talons untied or none of the tribes will survive"

I hate to say this but.... the LeafWings might be the great evil since they want to start a war. It could also be Queen Wasp.

• Posted at:

Amber

Amber the RainWing / NightWing (Silver Mountain)

Leafdapple the warrior cat (CoHP)

Bramblestrike the warrior cat (CoHP)

Amberkit the warrior cat (CoHP)

Reedtail the MudWing (Dragonets alternate universe rebooted)

WHERE IS THE FULL COVER. 

I NEEEEEEED IT 

• Posted at:

Mudwing Bigwings

And How to train your dragon

oddly My Little pony

i still don't want inbred bee dragons 

• Posted at:

: 

Huh. I was kinda confused on the final words she'd said, I just assumed (While being awestruck) that either A; Queen Wasp might send some HiveWings over to the other continent. (Of course, I have almost no evidence to support this, I just like the idea of such happenings), or mAyBe the cool kids (I really can't think of anything else other than that to call them, it seemed really lengthy to say Blue, Swordtail, Cricket and Sundew...wait, I just wasted my time typing that down, what was the point of....) might head over to Pyhrria. (Again, I don't know WHYYY they'd do that, but I'd love to see that.)
And on the topic of Willow.....
Humm.  
I was really excited when I learned it was Turtle and Tsunami because Turtle's a bean and everything is better with Tsunami.
("I AM ORDERING YOU NOT TO DIE!")
I'm thinking it'll be a rocky experience. I really can't wait to hear more on Willow's backstory, because I believe Sundew mentioned her once......
On Bumblebee.....
Hmmm. IF, and I mean IF, Bumblebee was injected twice, I might cry somewhere on the inside. I loved the part where she mimicked Sundew, it was priceless. (Also Lady Jewel arguing with Lady Scarab, I think I had to search up how to breathe on Google after that...)
I don't think Bumblebee was injected twice, but with how dark the books get with each progression through the story and more uncovered lore, ( I. LOVE. LORE.) you can't really ever be sure.
Oh well.
(Anyone else suspicious on the fact Animus magic ceased when the new prophecy came into view?)
(And does anyone think Queen Wasp ((Or any other HiveWings)) would think Moon is Clearsight with the proper introduction?)

• Posted at:

Milotheoperator be my other username

-REALLY likes Starbound as much as Wings of Fire.

-Thinks certain snakes are adorable.

-Wishes to have the abilities of superspeed, invisibility and appearing in fictional realities.

-Uses Amino a bit too much...

I think that Moon ment

1.All the Patala dragons will fly to them or

2.THE CONTINENTS WILL SOMEHOW COME TOGETHER AND MERGE WITH EACH OTHER!!!

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

94% of people think that wolves are evil creatures.copy and paste if you’re the signature if you’re part of the 6% that think they’re kind and lovable

Visit RP: /349867

off topic but hey milotheoperator...do you mean starbound as in the game starbound 

• Posted at:

: 

Will Kinkajou have a POV in the 3rd ark?

• Posted at:

"If  were so worried about global warming, why haven't done anything about it?" -T. Silver Smith

USA

call me Silver 

RAVENCLAW

Dauntless

Narnian

GUN LOVER

Male

Dab Police Officer 1322

Marine can only be 50% blue banana.

Yeah I agree. To be frank this wasn't the best book the series has offered so far, but I loooooove Cricket and did enjoy her POV. I think the HiveWings are hybrids will get tricky to avoid plotholes and the like, but I'm not altogether opposed to it if Tui can make it work.

• Posted at:

RainWing/NightWing Hybrid

Queen Canopy

Gotta Love It

1 , , 3