Small image from ios  1  19a7f48469

Brrr-cky B : admin

Your theories are great! After reading it, Cricket has definitely become my favorite character. She's awesome. The egg injections thing really creeped me out, ick ick ick. 

@Blue The idea of Pantala merging with Pyrrhia as the meaning of "they'll come to us" is so crazy and I love it. I have no idea how that would happen but it would certainly be a twist. I wonder how all the Pyrrhian dragons would react to the sudden introduction of three new tribes?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out now!!

i like turtles

WoFMB: wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344922

SAMB: spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344060

39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061

I agree, it makes the most sense if each scratch on the egg marks a single injection and that's what we saw in the Nest. I just hope one sting isn't enough for the Hive mind to work on her.

• Posted at:

RainWing/NightWing Hybrid

Queen Canopy

Gotta Love It

I really like it. I was kind of disappointed that there's totally diffrent charcters, but it is exciting.

• Posted at:

dont know. i think that the dragons from the buent hive are going too flee pantala.. mabye?

• Posted at:

Off topic but, my characters for the 4’th arc: Kinkajou, Anemone, Bumblebee? Possibly Sora. And if and only if this is in the future I think Firefly. Other than that no clue.

• Posted at:

Nightengale

she\her

The forums were a place of community for so many of us and those 

people included me. This was a way for us to be us for once. And now 

it's going to be gone.

Tui did confirm that Darkstalker wasn't coming back, I think

• Posted at:

aka:

Anarchy

Viggo_Ghost

Ghost

Nyki

Willow was a she, right?

• Posted at:

aka:

Anarchy

Viggo_Ghost

Ghost

Nyki

I thought thaw was Avalanche and Flame

• Posted at:

aka:

Anarchy

Viggo_Ghost

Ghost

Nyki

I thought thaw was Avalanche and Flame

• Posted at:

aka:

Anarchy

Viggo_Ghost

Ghost

Nyki

She'd better!

• Posted at:

aka:

Anarchy

Viggo_Ghost

Ghost

Nyki

The "cool kids" are now called "Biscuits"

Blue

i

Swordtail

Cricket

u

i

t

Sundew

• Posted at:

aka:

Anarchy

Viggo_Ghost

Ghost

Nyki

Maybe 2. has to do with whatever the great evil is, since Wasp is one dragon who could be easily defeated by Peril

• Posted at:

aka:

Anarchy

Viggo_Ghost

Ghost

Nyki

Oooh, I would be cool if Tui put Panja in WoF.

Panja is a contenint that someone made, and it is AWESOME.

• Posted at:

"If  were so worried about global warming, why haven't done anything about it?" -T. Silver Smith

USA

call me Silver 

RAVENCLAW

Dauntless

Narnian

GUN LOVER

Male

Dab Police Officer 1322

Marine can only be 50% blue banana.

I think that I WANT KINGKAJOU TO HAVE A BOOK TO HERSELF

• Posted at:

cheerfulunicorn852

Really like the new book. Another masterpiece from Tui!

• Posted at:

They might not have animi now - Turtle said that he and Anemone haven't been able to cast spells, Darkstalker is gone, and Stonemover and Jerboa won't use their magic. Unless another animus descendant of Price Arctic, Queen Diamond, or Fathom appears, Phyrria might not have any more magic... 

Yikes never thought about that beforw

• Posted at:

Be yourself and be unique

Sometime one day can change everything but years go by and nothing happens 

I am..

Princess Shard the animus IceWing

Princess of Slytherin

A student of Evil

You'd have to catch me first.

It is a amazing book and i love it but 

i still love dogs.

bye

• Posted at:

I love how full of questions Cricket is, I want her to keep asking and get all the answers for us. What a plot twist with her parents and her sister! That just threw me off guard entirely. When Wasp mentioned her friend during that confrontation at lady scarab''s door I was trying to puzzle it together but never once imagined Katydid as Crickets mother. I was really leaning toward her being half Silkwing somehow so when Cricket voiced that uncertainty and lady scarab laughed that quickly dashed that idea. The moment she was told about her father and the similarities between them, that was special. I really enjoy how Tui makes such real world connections for us with the dragons. All of them continue to have parellel family issues that many of us can relate to. That reoccurring theme sticks out the most to me personally as I journey through this world. 

I hope the next book is through Sundew's POV. It would make sense to me given we're left flying off toward the home of the Leafwings and Sundew is our most attached Leafwing currently. I am looking forward to the eventual meet up of our Pyrrhia dragons and Pantala dragons. It would be nice to get another book through Moon or Quibli, I enjoyed our world view through them, but given Tui's patterns odds are it won't happen. 

The contrast between the Hives has been fun to explore. JEwell Hive definitely reminded me of The Capitol but only because of the fashion and parties. You wouldn't see the people of the Capitol mingling with the people from the districts. That was interesting though the dynamic between Hivewings and Silkwings in Jewel Hive. It wasn't perfect clearly but at least it was far better than at the other Hives. It shows a good example of how socially things can look ok but still be wrong to the core. Speaking of Hives I loved how Swordtail has such the heart of rebel but zero execution and wit of a rebel. Its up to Sundew to figure out the rebellious line of thinking for the Chrysalis while poor Swordtail is just a tag along. I was surprisd at both Sundew's and Swordtail's reaction to Bumblebee though. Even though she is a dragonet she is still a Hivewing, I was expecting more of a cold distance from both of them toward her. It was good character growth in them to treat her the way they did. 

• Posted at:

Ok, Here's an idea.

Probably terrible, but better get it out there!

SO, What is Tsunami and Turtle Talk to willow, who learns about all the tribes who can breath fire, are immune to fire, can breath under water, camoflauge scales, etc, etc, And then all the leafwings go over to pyrria so the tribes can help em destry pantala and that is what Moon meant by "they're coming to us"?

I KNOW that wasn't a very good idea, but, might as well give it to you guys so you can see what you think. 

• Posted at:

WOULD SAY I am Glory, but I'm not a RainWing. You see, I am a MEGA FANWING. (Kinkajou quote!!)

um are we missing something here? DARKSTALKER WAS MENTIONED BY THE FUTURE SEEING DRAGON TWICE! HE HAS TO BE IMPORTANT SOMEHOW!!!! Also did nobody look at my last post?

• Posted at:

I hope that the leafwings will follow Tsnami and Turtle back to Pyhera but I also realy want them to meet Blue, Cricket, Swordtail, Bumblebee and Sundew. Ahhh! Im sooooo exicted! poison Jungle Yay!!!!!! If turtle and tsunami see Blue and Swordtail they can tell them Luna's Okay!

• Posted at:

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this (Hands u book)

But I don't find trouble, Trouble usually finds me

YOU CLOD! 

What am i doing with my life?

It's weird though- I don't get why they can't use the animus magic. Obviously, it isn't Quibli's doing, as they tried removing their enchanted objects and their magic still didn't function... maybe it had something to do with Pantala. As I was writing this, I just had a theory. What is when Blue burnt that plant Wasp was using, it was actually connected to animus magic? Maybe that's what the plant does. Like in Legends: Darkstalker, he controlled Arctic to do whatever he wanted, injecting a dragon with that plant automatically did the same? So when they burnt it, all animus magic went away? Okay, sorry, that was really long and rambly but maybe...

-Rose

• Posted at:

~Sakura/Rose~

"WINNER, Empress of all scales and queen of all squares! Weep for your tokens, adversaries!" -Whiteout

~Shared account between two sisters~

I think the reason they can't use magic is Darkstalker knew what Kinkajoe did to the strawberry and as a silent final spell made it so when he was gone from his real form then all animus magic would die with him. I also think that in Pantala there is another huge villain similar to Darkstalker and maybe even Albatross. What if Queen Wasp knew this and was using the lie of the book to not only get tribes under her comand but to also keep hat dangerous dragon away. And whatt about the scavengers? How did they get to Pantala? Have they always been there or did they get there recently? And I hade maybe an idea about Peacemaker meeting the new tribes. He would get along with the silkwings just like the rainwing. and, not that this has anything to do wih book 12 but what if Peacemaker still had nightmares of darkstalker? Wouldn't that make things interesting?

• Posted at:

Wildside 

ICEWINGS DAH BEST PROVE ME WRONG

94% of people think that wolves are evil creatures.copy and paste if you’re the signature if you’re part of the 6% that think they’re kind and lovable

Join Rp: /353569

@amazingart551,

I like your theory! Mine was a crazy spurt of potato-craziness that didn't make much sense, but hey! If that's what happens in book 13 don't say I didn't tell you so! Just kidding!

Your theory makes sense, but how would Darkstalker have known about the strawberry, but not have stopped it beforehand? Maybe it was because in his book it said Clearsight was better at telling the futures. He also stated that he looked at only the possible futures, so that could be it. That spell seems too obvious to me, I guess. I hope it's something deeper.

-Rose

• Posted at:

~Sakura/Rose~

"WINNER, Empress of all scales and queen of all squares! Weep for your tokens, adversaries!" -Whiteout

Well, i think he did see the future about it, and he wanted to give it a try. But im not sure, i just like the idea of that. I read an aladdin book that reminded me of it. When jafar was dying he made his final wish and it was "When i die, i wish for all magic to die with me!" and that sounds like something darkstalker would do. and what if that was a spell he had a long time ago incase he did die or get defeated?

• Posted at:

Wildside 

94% of people think that wolves are evil creatures.copy and paste if you’re the signature if you’re part of the 6% that think they’re kind and lovable

That is true, though it was never mentioned in the scroll. Maybe he made it after he awoke again. I don't know, I think it's a good idea, but I just don't think it's something so obvious as that. Even so, in the epilogue of the third book, Moon mentioned thinking about Darkstalker when Turtle spoke of animus powers being gone. I think a little of that is reverse psychology, in the sense that, if a character thinks about that idea or plot, it's probably a "trap" meant to send your mind off on that theory while they give subtle hints to the real one.

-Rose

• Posted at:

~Sakura/Rose~

true true

• Posted at:

Wildside 

I don't think Bumblebee was infected twice.

• Posted at:

HoSaNnA VaUgHn

Wings of fire

Harry potter

Percy Jackson 

Christian

"Okay,but first, pizza"

i know right it was pricless dude

• Posted at:

My oc for now.

Name: Swallow tail

tribe: Silkwing.

colors: yellow with dark grey zig zags and.

accseories: none yet.

abilities: silkwing stuff.

Is about to go through metamorphisis.

Just finished it!!! I love Cricket and I’m sad we won’t hear her POV again ;-;

I know the next one is in Sundew’s PoV and I feel like I have mixed feelings for that character. And the entire Leafwing tribe

Not to mention who is Willow and will we see her again

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Bumblebee probably wasnt injected twice. And no, Tsunami and Turtle will prob NOT get along with Willow. Guys, who do u think is Sunset's "one true love"?

• Posted at:

Dragonlover66

I agree. its just sad.

• Posted at:

Oncidium the rainwing, mythbuster, Favorite doctor=David tenant, let your freak flag fly, wings of fire, warrior cats, hunger games, "hope is the only thing stronger than fear"

i know right they are so a spoiler

• Posted at:

OMG YOUR IN RIVERCLAN I AM TOOOOOO

• Posted at:

~*firejaygal*~

(You may have seen me in the Warriors Wiki)

#Fanfiction...Can't pull myself away.....

#gimmethosesocksfreethedobbys

#MoonbliNOTwinterwatcher

#Spottedleafsucks

(NOT TO scrutiniz you) but that’s was my topic it is just in the moderation quee. again not mad just a funny couinsident 

• Posted at:

THORSTEN III

OWNER OF DU BIG Inc.

FANWING4EVER

WHEN WILL SCHOOL END

Mistakes do not show weakness for if you have failed you have learned 

BE YOURSELF NOT SOMEONE ELSE

Hello, I am an absolute Fanwing. I LOVE BUMBLEBEEEEEEEE! I DO NOT think that the others will get along with Willow. I am exited to see when they go to the poison jungle. Also, why has there not been a book about Kinkaju yet?!!!!

• Posted at:

Ember Eastridge

Umm. Obviously the Hive Queen is EVIL!!!!!! (Duh) and controls people in a super duper CREEPY way!!!!!! That’s all for today!!!!!

Love LynxGriffin 

• Posted at:

okay so im kind of sad that they named the dragonet bumblebee because i had a oc named bumble be... soo it got awkward.

• Posted at:

daisy

part hive, part sand.

#bloodshell

kill it with fire!!!

-artistic dragon

just keep drawing just keep drawing.

where are my colored  pencils???

im lonely! falling in a void

I am a furry deal with it.

They don’t get along with willow # spoiler alert