hi

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

hoi pplz this is random

RAINWING + HIVEWING OR RAINWING + NIGHTWING    YOU DICEDE!

• Posted at:

hoi pplz this is random

I hope Bumblebee doesn’t connect to the Hive mind.

• Posted at:

|~Wolfine405~|

”In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

I've only read part of book 11 (Not counting Darkstalker Legends), but I already hate how HiveWings are so mean to SilkWings! Some of them just want to get a treat for their big sisters, but they're treated like trash! TwT

Just a reminder I'm only on BOOK 11 and I wanted to contribute to this forum anyway...

• Posted at:

I am answering your "Tsunami, Turtle, and Willow" and "Moon's final words" questions. Considering Tsunami and Willow, I think and hope that she DESTROYS Willow. I thought Icewings were my least favorite tribe, but the Leafwings are a whole new level of dislike for me. I personally hope that if they challenge the other dragon tribes the other tribes will set fire and ice, venom and all the strong muscles to the Leafwings. That's the only thing that I mostly agree with Queen Wasp on: the Leafwings should be ERADICATED. Sundew is fine, I guess.... but everyone else is a no-no.

Moon's final words probably meant that everyone was going to escape Pantala and go to Pyhrria or that Blue, Cricket, Sundew, and Swordtail (who I assume is going to get into a lot of trouble the next book) are going to venture to Phyrria for some reason... probably to find Luna or to escape a flaming Pantala.

• Posted at:

I hear that one Tigersong. Hey, I know this is about book 12 but does anyone else think it’s funny that Blister ki//ed Peril’s mom, Kestrel, and the Eye turned her to ashes? Like the Eye is giving Peril some revenge for the death of her mother? I find it really ironic that both of the dragons who were there when Kestrel died ended up as a pile of ashes somewhere. Fate gave Peril some payback.

• Posted at:

|~Wolfine405~|

”In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

I think that Bumblebee was not injected twice. Tsunami, Turtle and Willow will totally get along fine. Moon's last words in the book... well i cant even give an imput on that because... well just becasue... i mean like WOW!!

• Posted at:

EmeraldMoon Morningstar

OKSO MOON MENT THAT TURTLE AND HIS SIS IS GONNA SHOW THE LEAF WINGS TO THERE CONTINET. 

• Posted at:

Dragonwolf11136 yeah lol it's like Peril IS the Eye of Oynx!

Don't mind what I just said I know it makes no sense.

• Posted at:

1 , , 3