What the heck am I doing with my life? Silverskies silently wondered as she sat in the cool shade of a white gazebo dripping with lush waterfalls of wisteria and garlands of ivy. With a defeated sigh, she lifted her wineglass to her lips and took a sip of her deep, blood-red wine. Warm beams of golden sunlight danced across her pale face and small, slender hands, illuminating the bright silver streaks in her lustrous black tresses, which cascaded down her back in glossy waves. At least I finally have some much-needed time alone, she thought, her gaze flickering to the peaceful garden outside around her, silent except for the soft whisper of the wind and the melodic songs of the bright birds that fluttered around the gardens. 

Silvy smiled softly, sipping her wine again. It would be nice to see Xavier, she thought, before sharply snapping out of her train of thoughts. "No," she firmly whispered, a steely look in her eyes. I can't let him see the darkness bubbling up inside me... or know about the nightmares. Her mind wandered back to the terrifying nightmares that caused her wake up screaming, drenched in cold sweat and tears pouring down her cheeks. They took a heavy toll on her, both physically, mentally, and emotionally But she hid it well, magically sound-proofing the walls of her chambers so her screams wouldn't be heard by the other residents of the villa and applying enchanted makeup to hide the sleepless bags under her eyes. At meals, she forced a smile and choked down food, eat bite tasting like sawdust and sticking in her throat. 

I don't know how much I can keep this ruse us, Silverskies thought, draining her wine and massaging her temples, fighting back tears. She was so distraught that she didn't notice Xavier's aura or the fact that it was coming closer and closer towards her...

((I decided that it should start off a bit angsty))

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Poke

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Bump

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Pokity Poke Poke

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

(Btw, Happy Holidays Kiddos)

The tap of his boots on the cobblestone pathway gave Silver-skies a quivk warning before the man himself duck inside the  Gazebo, brushing away a hanging vine of wisteria. However, once inside; Xavier was glued to his place at the archway, awestruck by the Beautiful sight of the sunlight reflecting on Silver-skies' porcelain-like skin. Somehow, his heart pick up it's pace like always and he slowly walked up behind her, wrapping strong arms around her waist and kissing her cheek. 

"Aren't you a sight for sore eye's." He whispered to her.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

((Happy Holidays!))

Silvy stiffened at Xavier’s touch and softly asked, “What are you doing here, my love?” She struggled to make her voice light and airy, pushing away any of her earlier pain.  

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"I came to see you," He told her, pulling away. His smile faltered and his eyebrows knitted together. "Hey are you okay? Did something happen? Was it Damian? Dominic?" He Demanded, posture stiffening. "I'll kill those too if they harassed you." he muttered.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

She smiled weakly and replied, “No, no, they didn’t do anything. Besides, I’m an immortal goddess. I’m pretty I can take on two flirty guys with powers.” She forced another smile, but it didn’t reach her eyes.

”Enough about me. How are you?” Silvy asked, smoothly changing the topic.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"I'll be fine once you tell me why you sound so tired." He told her smugly, taking a seat in front of her and leaning back into the chair. The action would appear menacing if it wasn't for the the concern look on his face.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Silverskies squirmed inside, but kept her expression blank. “Whatever do you mean, amica mea?” She calmly asked, taking a seat across from him. She poured some wine into a glass and handed it to him, before refilling hers and taking a long sip.

”Why would I sound tired? I’m perfectly refreshed and healthy,” Sil replied in a cool tone.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Poke

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

After a quick glance at Xavier’s unrelenting state, she sighed and caved in. “Fine,” she muttered, “I’ll tell the truth.” She set down her wineglass and leaned back in her chair, avoiding his gaze. 

“I’ve been having these... nightmares lately. It may not sound like much, but they happen every single night and they always end with someone I care about dead in my arms.” She shuddered, remembering the night terrors. “Each time, Xavi... I’m the one who killed them.” Tears pricked at her eyes and she stared into his eyes, her vision distorted by her tears. 

“What if these dreams become a reality, Xavier?! What if I really do snap and I kill you all?!! What then?!!!” Silvy exclaimed, slamming her hands down into the delicate glass table and rattling the wine glasses.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

He searched her face and reached out to her, wrapping the woman he loved up in his arms and bring her towards his chest. "I know you. You won't kill anyone. In fact, You'll kill to protect the ones you love." He whispered to her. "I know it's too much too ask. And you might not be okay with it, but let me stay with you. I'll sleep on the couch, as long as I can keep an eye on you and those nightmares." He tols her, brushing his fingers through her hair.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

She buried her face into his chest and her grip tightened around his hands. “I don’t want you to ever leave,” Silver whispered, a gentle breeze rustling their hair. “But I can’t let you stay if you’re in danger by being around me.” She raised her head and gazed into his eyes, tears running down her cheeks. “I keep trying to protect you, Xavier, but I need to remember that I can’t shield you entirely from this cold, harsh world. And I think I hurt you more by pushing you away rather than letting you in.” 

Wordlessly, she leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his forehead. “You’re your own person, Xavi, and you can make your own choices.” The goddess gently traced his jawline with a finger. “So you are welcome to stay with me as long as you wish or leave anytime you want. I won’t hold it against you, if you ever do.” Silvy presses her forehead against his and whispered, “So please stay.” 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

He took the wine glass and swirled the liquid in the glass, reminding him of red blood. "Your voice sounds heavier. And a lot more raspy than usual, like you've been either crying or screaming." He said, Sipping the wine. "Your eyes are also drooping, and your posture is more slumped than the usual straighten posture your get whenever I'm around. You hair looks tangled, the way it looks when you run your fingers through it too much." He leaned closer and tilted his head. 

"I can see you trying to force yourself to down that wine."

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

She flinched and asked quietly, “How long have you been observing me like that? And where did you learn observation skills like that?” She cocked her head to one side, her misty eyes glittering.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

”And just for the record, I am perfectly capable of drinking a simple glass of wine,” Silverskies added, snatching up her glass and downing it. A moment later, she bolted to the side of the gazebo and coughed up the bitter liquid into the plants. Once she regained her composur, she muttered, “Alright, I see your point.” 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"Exactly" He said, Getting up to rub her back. "And I learned to have such good observation skill by spending every second of the day with you, or thinking and loving every little thing about you." He told her, smiling down at her.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

She smiled up at him and replied, “You’re probably the sweetest guy I know, Xavi.” 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

”So, why did you come out here? Is there something you want to ask me?” Silvy asked, giving him a small smile with her brows raised. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Or perhaps a sparkling engagement ring encrusted with precious jewels? She thought, giving him a very pointed look. Buuuutttt a date would be nice to. She strolled over to her chair and sat down, mimicking Xavier’s previous actions. “Are you free this evening?” Silvy asked with a half smile. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

He chuckled and sat back down. "For you, I'm always free." He told her smoothly. "And I came here to see you of course. And to escape the duties that Jacqueline was already piling up on me."

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Silvy giggled and replied, “You know that you’re welcome to move here anytime you want, right? I mean, certainly feel better when you’re nearby and in the same domain as me.” She smiled mysteriously and shrugged, a strange gleam in her eyes. While she seemed sauve and calm on the outside, her mind was a whirlwind of thoughts. He just needs a little nudge, right? Maybe a green light from me that I'm ready to move our relationship along? Or am I being too quick? Is Xavier not ready to move our relationship forwad? Gods, why is this so hard?! 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

He broke out into hmone of his charming smiles. "I would love to move in with you." He answered. "Although, I won't move in right away. I've been gone for a while and... I think I need to spend some time with my family before I pack up and visit my beautiful girlfriend." 

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

She smiled warmly back and replied, “Of course. Senshei was so worried, I’m sure she’s relieved that you’re back.” She placed a hand on his shoulder, her smile shrinking only the tiniest bit, “Besides, I have some problems I need to deal with and that’ll mean I’ll be gone for a while.” 

Silvy leaned back against the flower-laden railing and sighed, explaining, “That’s the other I forgot to tell you. With Solitude still not dealt with and my oath still spreading and Wind Weaver’s relapse and Eglantine’s death... I need to take care of all these problems and that’ll mean I’ll be gone a lot for the next few months.“ She smiled sadly and plucked a flower from the vine, picking its petals off one by one.

”It’ll be good for you to catch up with your family and meet the newest member,” Silverskies finally said, a breeze rustling her hair. “We’ll have plenty of time to be together later, after everything’s gone back to normal.” 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

His brow furrowed, "I understand you wanting to dix these things by yourself. But I'm also here too. And you said the Oath is spreading, What's that supposed to mean?" He said darkly, eyes narrowing to slits. "You never told me the oath was spreading. And you never told me about Eglantine, As well as Solitude." 

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Silvy frowned and asked, “You don’t know? Xavier... Eglantine died around four to six months ago from her wounds and a poisoned arrow a while after a Seitied attack.  I-I thought you knew.” Her voice had become a bit choked, and tears starting forming in her eyes again. “As for the oath, it’s spreading slowed after I found you and brought you back to Aeolus and you later visited Fireon, but it hasn’t completely stopped.” 

Silverskies heaved led in a choked breath and forced out, “Solitude is the reason for all of my nightmares and she’s the reason Skylight hasn’t gone better. She is the core of all my problems and won’t stop until she gets what she wants!“ 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

He looked pained, and guilty. he slowly reached out and pulled Silverskies towards him. "I swear," He started, taking a shaky breath, "I'll do everything in my power and beyond it to help you fix this. I disappeared and left everyone stranded, it's time for me to make up that time." He told her, his jaw set in determination, and his eyes burning brightly.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Silverskies shook her head and replied, “It’s not your fault, Xavier. If there’s anyone to blame, it’d be me and Bengal. We both got caught up in our love for you and dragged you into our fight, and it ended up with you getting hurt.” But she bit her lower lip and added quietly, “But you returned and any help you can offer is very much appreciated.” 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

He smiled warmly at her, looking at her in adoration as he leaned down and kissed her slowly. He pulled away and rest his forehead against hers. "So, whats the first step?" He asked.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Silvy stared into his eyes and breathlessly replied, “Meet me in the entrance hall of Serenity Point tonight at 8:00 o’clock sharp. Wear something preferably formal.” With that, she pulled him down into one last hurried, but passionate kiss before pulling away. “Don’t be late.” A mysterious look on her face, the goddess whirled around and exited the gazebo, hurrying back towards the nearest entrance to the villa.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

((Hey, do you want to do a time skip or start a new thread?))

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Poke

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Up

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

((Oof, Sorry for no reply, posts never went through u_u. Also, let's just time skip))

He sat there, once again awestruck by her actions. He was breathless after their kiss, but a charming smile spread across his lips as he glanced down at his shoes, a faimt blush blooming on his now, pale skin.

"Then it's a date."

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

((Okay!))

A few hours later...

Silverskies stood in the airy entry hall of Serenity Point, tapping her foot impatiently and glancing at the towering grandfather clock that stood in one corner of the hall. It’s already 8:01, he should be here by now. Eh, I’m sure he’s just running a bit late. She thought, trying to reassure herself. But no amount of reassurance could keep the worried thought of if Xavier had suddenly changed his mind and backed out. 

This is thought occurring to her for the hundredth time that evening, the nervous goddess hastily fished her phone out of her sleek, subtle black leather crossbody clutch that featured a gorgeous chain strap and quilted construction. He hasn’t sent any texts in the last half hour. So where is he? Silvy wondered, her anxiety growing more by the minute. 

A quick glance at the clock again, it was 8:05 by now. Silverskies had started to pace by now, her sleek black stiletto-heel pumps clicking loudly on the polished marble floors. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

I'm Running late. He thought, beating his wings harder. Xavier was in his Phoenix form, and was flying at incredible speeds to get to Silver-skies' villa. According to the Bolex™ watch he got as a welcome home gift, he was five minutes late, almost a shocking six if he slowed down.

At last however, the villa came in view and gave him an extra boost of Energy.

Eight o' nine. Xavier touched down into the entrance in his human form, wearing an all Black suit with no tie. Panting, the man ran a hand through his hair and worriedly looked around. 

Did she think I stood her up?

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Silverskies felt the air currents his wings caused and whirled around, a smile spreading across her lips when she saw him. “There you are! I was beginning to get a bit worried.” She exclaimed, any worry or anxiety melting away at the sight of him. She  hurried down the staircase and over to him by the giant front doors.

The goddess was wearing a black, sleeveless, lace panel high-low dress with a maxi skirt and a round neckline. Her silver-streaked midnight black hair tumbled down her back in big curls, a diadem of enchanted crystal butterflies glittering in her dresses: Fluttering around in the air around her and scattered across her dress, purse, and heels was more crystal butterflies, sending flecks of light around the room. They also formed a bracelet around her left wrist, earrings, and a necklace. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Poke

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

1 , , 3