Prologue ~ Darkness

Darkness. Screaming. Pain. Horrible, excruciating pain.

She yanked at the bonds pinning her to the tabletop, trying desperately to lash out at the blurred figures that surrounded her to no avail. She could sense others nearby, pinned down just like her, and shuddered involuntarily.

This was what happened when you knew too much. They got rid of you, made you forget. After that? Well, she didn't know. No one did. Suddenly something pricked her shoulder. She tilted her head just in time to see a long needle slide out of her skin, it's tip gleaming wickedly in the half light. 

No! She thought. I have to fight, I can't let them win! But it was too late. Already she could feel the toxin seeping through her bloodstream, paralyzing her. As she began to lose conscience, a man in a white lab coat leaned over her and grinned.

"See you in your next life." He hissed. "I never forget, you know."

Just before she passed out, she heard someone say what sounded like Waterfall. And then everything went black....

I hope everyone enjoyed the prologue. I will publish the first chapter as soon as possibles!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

Chapter One ~ Revelation

Her head hurt. Suddenly something poked her sharply in the ribs and the pain intensified. When the pain dulled, she cracked open her eyes, but could only see the open sky. She closed her eyes again and thought back.

Where am I? She wondered. And why can't I remember anything? It was true. She had absolutely no recollection of her past. She only remembered one word: Waterfall. Maybe that's my name. She finally decided, and cracked her eyes open again.

This time she sat up, and the pain in her head flashed viciously. She was forced to stay absoloutly still and closed her eyes again until it receded to a slight throb. When she opened her eyes for a third time, she realized she was sitting in a desert.

A few cacti stood sentry to her left, but that was it. The cacti, the sand, the sky and herself. Or not. Someone cleared their throat behind her and she jumped. Slowly she turned around and jumped again. Then froze.

There is a DRAGON here! Her mind screamed. A DRAGON! 

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Poke?

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

I'm reading it!! AWESOME!!!!!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Thanks

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Chapter One ~ Continued

The dragon had muddy brown scales with dark green and light green under-tones. He had sea green scales scattered across his body and a matching coloured dorsal fin that ran the length of his spine. His claws were hooked and his wing membranes were turquoise coloured. Around his neck hung an amulet that gleamed in the light.

"Hello." The dragon greeted. "My name is Earthquake, but you can call me Quake. I am a Mudwing/Seawing hybrid."

Before Waterfall could answer, a panicked roar sounded from behind Earthquake. She peered past the brown dragon, careful to keep her distance, and couldn't stop herself from gasping. 

Many more dragons lay strewn across the sand, but luckily most of them were unconscious. 

The dragon that'd roared had mostly pitch-black scales, but her belly was pure white. Her wings were different colours, one was white, the other was black. The wing membranes were the opposite colour from the rest of the wing and she had mottled black/white spikes running down her neck and at the tip of her whip-thin tail. On one of her arms rested a bracelet made from silver wire and set with onyx stones. When she looked at Waterfall, she noticed that one of the dragon's eyes was as black as night while the other was as white a snow.

Waterfall forgot for a moment that that she should be running, being a human, and the dragon's gaze held her there. Suddenly she realized the dragon seemed to be...listening to something, and she found she could move again.

Waterfall leapt to her feet, but before she could bolt, the black and white dragon let loose another blood-curling roar.

"Are you okay?" Earthquake asked in a concerned voice. The black and white dragon jumped to her feet. "Of course I'm not okay!" She shrieked. "There are DRAGONS all over!"

Earthquake tilted his head and gazed at the other dragon for a minute. "What tribe are you from?" He finally asked.

The black and white dragon glanced down at her talons and shrieked again. "I'm a dragon!" She yelped. "How am I a dragon!?" 

Suddenly everything made sense. All the dragons here, or almost all of them, had once been human...even Waterfall herself. 

She glanced down at her hands, only to see talons. As she watched, the colours shifted from bright purple to light blue.

"Earthquake?" Waterfall asked tentavitely. "What's a tribe?" The Mudwing/Seawing hybrid, whatever that was, looked at her, doubt evident in his eyes.

"You aren't from around here, aren't you?" He finally asked. "And tribes are like, um, classes of different dragon types. You're obviously a Rainwing." Waterfall tilted her head to the side and gestured at the black and white dragon that was currently sitting on the sand, frozen.

"What tribe is she from?" She asked. Earthquake studied the stock-still dragon. "If I had to guess, she's a Nightwing/Icewing hybrid." He decided. Earthquake then addressed the black and white dragon. "What's your name?" He asked.

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

OOH EARTHQUAKE IS ONE OF THE FIRST CHARACTERS!

• Posted at:

Prof. Magic

Used to be SeaQuake

His/He

Deity of Illusions, Mountains, and Weridness. 

Forum Family: Stormb, Vampori, Andal, Drippy, Fanas, Fal, Mighty, Shion, Jade, Wiz, Night, Firef.

Christian

Eager Writer

(Waits for Moth to appear)

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

Returning Forumer

I have ThHivQueen

Free Box of Smiles! [:):):):):):):)]

JinglBells

Always be yourself, because everyone else is already taken

Come on, just smile and have a great day

Scroll Down! 

I like light furies.

Oooh

This is so good!

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

Thank you! Everyone else should come in in the next part...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Isn't this a Forumfic, if so, can you shove me in somewhere as one preveous subject of whatever happened to Waterfall?

Data file

Silver

Rain/Mud

Interested in scavengers

Looks like a muscular dark green RainWing

Very scrollish

And Maybee, all the people that have a problem, (turning into a dragon) aren't suseptible to mind readers becouse their head is full of scavenger gibberish?

P.S. this --->  Maybee         Is intentional, google map it.

• Posted at:

"If  were so worried about global warming, why haven't done anything about it?" -T. Silver Smith

USA

call me Silver 

RAVENCLAW

Dauntless

Narnian

GUN LOVER

Male

Dab Police Officer 1322

Marine can only be 50% blue banana.

@Silver: You have to sign up at the sign up thread. Look through my posts to find it...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Chapter Two ~ Panic

She couldn't remember anything. At least, nothing other then the word Void, which she assumed must be her name.

"Void." She replied cautiously, in return to the question Earthquake had asked her. "My name is Void."

She snuck another glance at her black and white talons, before looking away again. Void looked at the other dragons, all laying on the ground seemingly dead, and noticed that several were beginning to wake up.

A small dragon with ruby-red scales and four large wings that looked like the belonged to a butterfly sat up, her eyes still closed.mwhen she finally did open her eyes, Void realized they were a dark amber colour.

Another dragon with teal scales and dark blue freckles on his snout was sitting on the sand, watching Void with a curious expression. Her eyes were dark blue and she didn't seem to be scared of the other dragons at all.

The last dragon the was awake had pitch-black scales with scattered silver scales all over his body.

The teal dragon kept on repeating the same word: Dolphin. "Er, hello?" Void announced. "Is your name Dolphin?" 

Dolphin nodded. "At least, I think so. I don't remember anything." She glanced at Earthquake. "Do you know where we are?" 

Void shook her head. "No. Earthquake over there, the brown and green dragon, is the only one with any memories." 

Dolphin got up and walked over to Earthquake, glancing at her talons. When she didn't scream her head off, Void realized she must have already discovered she was a dragon before she started talking.

"Where are we?" Dolphin asked Earthquake. "And how do you remember anything?" Earthquake now looked genuinely puzzled. "We're in the kingdom of sand, near the tunnel to the Rainforest. Why?"

Suddenly Void realized something. "You're from around here, aren't you?" She asked. "Because no one else here is."

Earthquake nodded, just as the small red dragon started roaring. "Why am I a dragon!" She yelled. "Where are we, who am I, why don't I remember anything?" Waterfall walked over to the red dragon and patted her shoulder.

"You're going to be fine." She assured her. "Do you know what your name is?" The small red dragon nodded timidly. "Yes, my name is Moth...I think."

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Yes! Dolphin finally appears!

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

*:・゚.✧:・゚

Oh look! My army of adorableness!

.✧ *:・.

Forum Bro:Cloudburst 

I Wish You Merry Christmas, Wish Y-   No!

• Posted at:

"If  were so worried about global warming, why haven't done anything about it?" -T. Silver Smith

USA

call me Silver 

RAVENCLAW

Dauntless

Narnian

GUN LOVER

Male

Dab Police Officer 1322

@Silver: Don't worry, Arid comes in in the next chapter

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

I wasn't worring, I was freaking out abou how deadly The Lion King is. 

P.S. the kill count of The Lion King is 1660 Deaths, wow.

• Posted at:

USA

call me Silver 

RAVENCLAW

Dauntless

Narnian

GUN LOVER

Male

Dab Police Officer 1322

I have no clue what you're talking about. Anyways, I just submitted the next chapter...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Chapter Three ~ Discovery

Earthquake was confused. How did a Silkwing, a Seawing, A Nightwing/Icewing hybrid, a normal Nightwing, a Rainwing and all the other still unconscious dragons get together like this?

Before he could ask, though, Earthquake heard wing beats above him. When he looked up, he saw a Sandwing and a Leafwing circling overhead. The Leafwing landed next to Dolphin with a thump while the Sandwing landed next to the group of cacti off to Earthquake's left.

The Leafwing had mostly brown scales, with light green scales dotted along his torso and his only small wings. His eyes were bright green with strange brown pupils and he had a grin on his face. When Earthquake looked closer, he noticed that the Leafwing also had a small leather pouch fastened to his chest.

The Sandwing was tan and had small black diamond shapes running down his spine. His eyes were pitch-black like those of most Sandwings and he had a scar over his right eye. The Sandwing also had a pouch fastened to his chest.

The Leafwing spoke first. "My name is Birch, and this is Arid. What are you all doing here?" Arid curled his venomous tail into an attack position, a wary look on his face.

Waterfall was the first to speak up. "I don't know. Everyone here except for Earthquake doesn't have any memories." Birch surveyed the still unconscious dragons strewn across the sand.

"Which one of you is Earthquake?" He asked. Earthquake stepped forwards. "I am." He announced.

Birch gestured at the other gathered dragons. "Did you do this to them?" He asked. Earthquake shook his head. "No, I was on my way to Possibility when I saw them here."

Arid suddenly spoke up. "Should we take them back to the the stronghold?" He asked Birch, who shook his head.

Void stepped forwards. "My name is Void." She introduced. "I've been told I'm an Icewing/Nightwing hybrid."

Birch looked at Void curiously. "Did you just read my mind?" He asked. "I never asked for your name..." Earthquake glanced at Void in shock. She could read minds?!

Void frowned. "But you just wondered aloud what my name was and what tribe I am from..." Birch stepped closer to Void. "I think we should take you to Queen Glory. She'll know what to do." 

Arid looked sceptikle. "We'd better get back quickly then." He finally replied.

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

NEED MORE

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

Wow, that is a perfect impersonation of me. Exept one thing: nothing. Perfect!

• Posted at:

USA

call me Silver 

RAVENCLAW

Dauntless

Narnian

GUN LOVER

Male

Dab Police Officer 1322

Moth is the precious SilkWing I wanted her to be :D

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

Returning Forumer

I have ThHivQueen

Free Box of Smiles! [:):):):):):):)]

JinglBells

Always be yourself, because everyone else is already taken

Come on, just smile and have a great day

Scroll Down! 

I like light furies.

Exactly how I wanted her to be.

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

Chapter Four ~ Tunnels

This could not be happening. It was impossible. IMMPOSIBLE! Dolphin glanced at Void cautiously. How could she read minds!?

Birch motioned for everyone to follow him as he walked towards Arid and the cacti. Dolphin glanced at the still unconscious dragons with a worried expression.

"I'm sure they'll be fine." Void reassured her. Dolphin stared at the black and white dragon. "You just read my mind." She gasped. "How did you do that."

Void looked puzzled. "As soon as I looked at you, you started talking a lot. Maybe if I looked at someone, I hear their thoughts?"

Arid shook his head. "That's not how it normally works. I think." Birch fiddled with his pouch. "They'll be fine, but we'd better get going." He started off again  and Dolphin had no choice but to follow.

When they passed the cacti, Arid began to dig in the sand. Soon he'd uncovered a dark tunnel. Earthquake disappeared into the tunnel and Waterfall followed close behind. Soon it was just Void, Arid, Birch and Dolphin. 

Void was doing her best not to look at any of them, and soon she too disappeared into the tunnel, quickly followed by Arid.

Dolphin started towards the tunnel, but tripped on a mound of sand. Quick as a flash, Birch was at her side, carefully holding her. Dolphin blushed and ducked into the tunnel, Birch not far behind.

When Dolphin exited the tunnel, she found herself in a lush rainforest. "Woah." She gasped. "How far did we walk?" 

"Only a few feet." Birch replied. "The tunnel's magic." Dolphin whipped around and surveyed the tunnel suspiciously. "Magic?" She asked.

Birch nodded. "Magic. Enchanted by a Nightwing named Stonemover." Void walked over to the tunnel and stuck her snout back in it. "No wonder it feels so weird." She announced. "I mean, don't you feel it?" 

Moth and Waterfall stepped closer to the tunnel as well. "You're right, it does feel...wrong." Moth agreed. "I think we should keep moving. I don't like it here." 

Arid and Birch led the way through the trees, heading towards the sound of hammering. Soon the arrived in a clearing full of black dragons. Standing on a small platform surveying the dragon was a dragon that resembled Waterfall. 

"Queen Glory." Birch announced. "We have some dragons who want to see you." The dragon that looked like Waterfall left the platform and walked over. One of the black dragons followed her.

"Are you sure about this, your majesty?" The black dragon asked. "Meeting strange dragons?" 

Queen Glory ignored the black dragon. "And to who do I owe the pleasure of speaking to?" She asked instead.

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

But... but where’s the sarcasam. Not trying to be mean, just asking.

• Posted at:

Awww, Starsight hasn't appeared yet.......

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Sisters~ Fallon, Pluto, Dazzle & More

Forum Brothers~Wizard, Nimarfira, Cobra & More

Forum Twin~ Zane

"No way! A tree in a forest!"- Glory

Star Count~  547

Hell come in in the next chapter, dont worry

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

That will come in eventually....

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Tunnels is a game currently being made by Mr. KisE

• Posted at:

USA

call me Silver 

RAVENCLAW

Dauntless

Narnian

GUN LOVER

Male

Dab Police Officer 1322

Oh, i didnt know that

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

My relitive is making a game called Tunnels

• Posted at:

USA

call me Silver 

RAVENCLAW

Dauntless

Narnian

GUN LOVER

Male

Dab Police Officer 1322

Please ignore the post above.

• Posted at:

USA

call me Silver 

RAVENCLAW

Dauntless

Narnian

GUN LOVER

Male

Dab Police Officer 1322

Yesterday, you made a lot of chapters!

• Posted at:

I know. There should be one at least once a day until the new year...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

So, when is today’s coming?

• Posted at:

Probably later today...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

this is so cool

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Form fam:Stormbringer,Glamour,Shard Spirit

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

You can sign up if you want. The sign up thread is in my posts...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

So... what’s the next chapter about?

• Posted at:

Eh, who knows.

• Posted at:

USA

call me Silver 

RAVENCLAW

Dauntless

Narnian

GUN LOVER

Male

Dab Police Officer 1322

1 ,