Which tribe of my own should I do first? (SUMMERWINGS ARE SECOND)

OK. Hi. I wanna do a roleplay, so I was reading someone else's RP {Roleplay, not pay. also. the iltiac text is my not role playing text.} It's a mix of both pantala and pyriiah  {or however tui spelled it} and will be adding my own tribes, I am very creative. It will begin on...  the 30'th, so every one who decides to join  does not have to clarafiy it with me, ALSO! I have a poll. You can create characters useing these as well. P.S. Animus tribes of mine are allowed. And you can choose what powers you want for your dragon of my tribe, make element related at the very least. P.P.S. I mean the roleplay, until the rp begins on the 30'th, you can create your characters till then. ALSO! ENJOY MY RP! P.P.P.S. My real name is Ravyn, but my nickname *and what i would like you to call me when refering NOT useing a rp name* is Karrin. (who got the harry dresden refrence?)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I'm weird. If you have a problem with that, sorry. It's just the way of magic. *winks* 

Karrin

My dragon info: Name: Lily-Tribe: Rainwing/Nightwing-Age: 10-Gender: Female-Powers: Venom, Animus, Camo, Shape-shifting, Mind Reading {Well? what do you think?} Other Info: She has a "pet" Named Harry Dresden, who works actual magic. She is kind, sweet, stands up to bullies, and is very weird.

• Posted at:

I'm weird. If you have a problem with that, sorry. It's just the way of magic. *winks* 

Karrin

I'm confuse .

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

what do you mean, oceanprism? is there a simpler way i could explain it?

• Posted at:

Karrin

It’s formatted... poorly.  I’d separate things into paragraphs if I were you

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

“Boi” is a gender neutral term

star count:  14400 (+589)

page count:  242

this is a roleplay crossing all tribes from both contenits, with 4 tribe of my own design, which is not canon. I allow animus dragons, elemental dragons, and my own dragon tribes are allowed to be played. When we are not calling anyone by their roleplay names, my nick name here is karrin. Overpowered dragons are not allowed. {hence the abrreviaton OP} I tend to over explain stuff, and then no one understands and/or get confused. I'm used to it.

• Posted at:

Karrin

I assume that the tribes in the poll are the tribes you made up, could you possibly give us more infomation about these made up tribes? For example, what do they look like? What abilities do they normally have? Where do they live? Do they get along with each other? How well do they get along with the Pyhrrian and Pantalan dragons?

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

You should probably look around the forum and figure out the format for roleplays before making one.

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

“Boi” is a gender neutral term

star count:  14400 (+589)

page count:  242

Summerwings have sun-shaped wings, and are often colored in summer colors. They have the ability to instantly grow stuff, and they are isolated. 

Winterwings has snowflake-shaped wings and have winter powers and are colored like winter. They get along with everyone

Springwings have leaf-shaped wings  and sping powers and are colored in light colors.

Autumnwings have pumpkin shaped wings. They can summon skeletons and are colored in very dark colors.

• Posted at:

Karrin

hi. uhh...

• Posted at:

Karrin