This might double. Sorry.

The RP starts in the morning, when all of the orphans are awoken by the bell that rings every day at the crack of dawn, signaling for all orphans to head to breakfast in the cafeteria.

GONG!!!

Thistle rolled over and clamped his claws in his ears. Why did the bell have to be so loud? He understood the importance of a bell, but why couldn't it ring a little quieter and perhaps a few hours later? "I'm coming, I'm coming," he said to no one in particular. The only other dragon in earshot would be Nightfire, and Thistle was pretty sure that the hybrid couldn't hear him over the bell. Thistle rolled off the bed, landing on one of his wings. Oww, he thought, as he trudged out of Room One and into the cafeteria.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Forum sibs: Zane, Prism, Jacquelyn,

Glamour & Nimarfira

"We arnot doing get help."

"We don't want to change,

We just want to change everything!"

A Talon in Three Worlds: /353086

Name: Shard

Age (this will determine if you're in the Nursery or the Residence): 5

Sexuality: Straight

Tribe(s): IceWing

Appearance: She is white, with light purple overscales, claws, and horns.  She has purple streaks along her wings and dark purple eyes.

Personality: Cold and mean, because of the way she was neglected as a young dragonet.  Because of the death of her firescales half-brother, she became ferocious and feisty and tends to stay alone.

Abilities: Icescales
Special Objects or Accessories* (nothing expensive like treasure, but it could be something found with their egg, or they made it or was given to them at the orphanage): Nothing

Other:Possibility

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

Name: Bubbles

Age (this will determine if you're in the Nursery or the Residence): 11

Tribe(s): Seawing

Appearance: Pasel Blue Top scales and a pastel pink for his underscales. This glowing stipes are pastel green. He has smaller teeth than others. Dark Blue Horns. Indigo eyes. Small build.

Personality: Kind, Enjoyable, He will Rebel, Troublemaker ( At times ),and Caring to all dragons

Abilities: He can make waves a bit bigger than other Seawings.

Special Objects or Accessories* (nothing expensive like treasure, but it could be something found with their egg, or they made it or was given to them at the orphanage): Bubbles made a necklace with diffrent kinds of wood carved into spheres. He got the wood from some Shops. :>

Other:"Possibility"

• Posted at:

Address me as  Ryn. 

Dragon Characters:

Bee ( Sand and Night wing hybrid )

Mythteller ( Night wing )

Soaring (Sky wing )

Dingo ( Sand wing )

Dragonfly (Mud wing )

Bubbles ( Sea wing )

Bamboo ( Rain Wing )

Penguin ( Icewing) 

@phoenixdragon: I'm not gonna be a stickler for the rules so Silver can join even though he forgot to put Possibility in Other, so Silver is accepted!

@Twilight: Shard is accepted and is in Room Five of The Dormitories!

@kittendragon: Could you put a little more work into your form? I'm missing things in Other, Appearance, and Personality for Redwood.

@Ryn: Bubbles is accepted and is in Room Four of The Dormitories, along with Canopy.

Caretaker spots:

-Overseer: Swan (Me)

-Vice Overseer: OPEN

-Hatchery Overseer: OPEN

-Hatchery Caretaker (up to five): ALL OPEN

-Nursery Overseer: OPEN

-Nursery Caretaker (up to five): ALL OPEN

-School and Dormitory Overseer: Silver (@phoenixdragon)

-Math Teacher: OPEN

-Hunting Teacher: OPEN

-Fighting Teacher: OPEN

-History Teacher: OPEN

-Writing Teacher: OPEN

-Science Teacher: OPEN

-Art Teacher: OPEN

-Music Teacher: OPEN

-Grounds Overseer - Crimson (Me)

-Grounds Worker (up to five): ALL OPEN

-Lunch workers (up to five): ALL OPEN

Nursery Spots:

Room One:

-Mallow (@Wild)

-Avalanche (@llamaheart)

-

-

-

Room Two:

-

-

-

-

-

Dormitory Spots:

Room One: 

-Opal (@Astra)

-Crocodile (@Rexy)
Room Two:

-Nightfire (@Vamp)

-Thistle (Me)

Room Three:

-Celosia (@Twilight)

-Mirage (@Dazzle)

Room Four:

-Canopy (@Dazzle)

-Bubbles (@Ryn)

Room Five:

-Honeybee (@Crystallite)

-Shard (@Twilight)

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

nudge

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

Honeybee heard the gong and was glad she had remembered to open the door so she could hear the gong better. The shy dragonet got up and flew to the dining hall. She took a seat and dug into the freshly served meat.

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

Returning Forumer

I have ThHivQueen

Free Box of Smiles! [:):):):):):):)]

JinglBells

Always be yourself, because everyone else is already taken

Come on, just smile and have a great day

Scroll Down! 

I like light furies.

Swan, as usual, arrived at the cafeteria well before the bell tang, and was digging into a plump albatross when the Grounds Overseer, Crimson, arrived, with leaves scattered in her red scales, looking completely out of place."Ah, yes," Swan said. "It seems as if the orphans are arriving now. I see ... Thistle and Honeybee as of now, but more are bound to arrive soon. What have you been up to this morning, Sister?" she asked, adressing Crimson.

Crimson blushed and some leaves tumbled down her tail, landing on the stone below. "I--well--haven't been up to much out of the ordinary," she answered, having a seat at the head table near the front of the cafeteria, where the caretakers sat. "Just got rid of a few alligators hiding in the lake and cleared out some unstable branches and fallen leaves."

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

Canopy went strait to the cafeteria and sat down with a few different fruits.

Mirage didn't really want to eat and was slowly picking at her food.

• Posted at:

Dazzle꧂

Owner of Honeycomb Academy    ·    ✦

Marx's sister and Piranha's friend   ✧ ✵        ·   ˚ * . Creater of RHS      *   *   . ·        ˚ ˚     Glamour, Astra, and Vamp   ⋆ ·   * ·   ✧ 

Mallow stretched. In 4 days, his 5th birthday would arrive and he'd be put in the Residence. He didn't really want to be stuck in the Nursery any longer.

He adjusted his little flower crown, heading straight to the cafeteria.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

"No! Horrid bell!" Opal said, slowly crawling her way out of bed. She made her way over to the cafeteria(?) and sat down alone. She slowly began eating. 

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

Nightfire headed for the dining hall. "I agree with you, it is a bit loud." He spoke to Thisle, as he walked to a table. 

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Name: Ivory

Tribe(s): SkyWing

Appearance: Ivory is a dark red SkyWing who's scales are close to the color of blood. She has large, scarlet wings which are bigger than SkyWing average. There's also gold chain like patterns crisscrossing the webbing connecting the wing together. Ivory's eyes are completely white with just a dot of pale amber in the center. She has no pupils which shows that she is blind. Her horns are a reddish brown color with a darker shade of brown at the tips. Ivory is average height but slightly underweight.

Personality: Ivory is a calm dragon who rarely freaks out at sudden loud noises. She cares a lot about other dragons and always tries her best to comfort or support them. Despite that, the SkyWing isn’t the kindest dragon in the world. Yes, Ivory will still help you out in dark situations, but instead of sounding empathetic, her tone of voice will sound grumpy, exasperated and sarcastic. Although, Ivory does has a soft side to tiny dragonets and animals. The only time she’ll not be rude is when she’s around them. Even though she’s blind, the SkyWing has a never breaking trust between her friends and family. But, in addition to that, it could be really easy to manipulate Ivory into doing something terrible.

Abilities: Normal SkyWing abilities

Special Objects or Accessories*:

Other: Possibility

Name: Bullet Ant

Sexuality: Asexual

Tribe(s): HiveWing

Appearance: Bullet is completely black all over, with only flecks of orangish red scales on his wings (with many scales near the tips and slowly becoming black again) tail, shoulders and around his eyes. His horns are curved with a wickedly sharp end like a pointy knife. His membranes are transparent and it darkens to black when it reaches the bottom of the wing. Bullet's eyes are devilishly crimson which stands out like lanterns in the dark. His horns are orange in color along with the spikes along his back as well. Bullet's jaw is slightly crooked in which shows some of his bottom teeth. He's large in size and pretty muscular.

Personality: Bullet is a dragon who takes everything very literally and has no sense of humor whatsoever. He despises dragonets who are younger than him because he thinks they're all an annoying ball of useless energy. He always thinks about the negative parts of life so he never gets to enjoy the positive parts of it. Bullet is grumpy, aggressive, boring and tough. Literally everyone who has met him, hates him. It's impossible to not hate him. The HiveWing will never believe a word another dragonets says, which makes him frustratingly stubborn. No one can warn him of anything, mostly because he ignores their warnings. Bullet is independent and has taught himself to solve his problems by himself. He also tends to avoid drama because he doesn't like getting his claws dirty. Although, he will happily attack someone if it means saving his pride.

Abilities: (This is for the HiveWing’s unique tribe ability) Bullet is able to produce toxin on any parts of his body i.e his palms. The toxin seeps from under his scales and gets all over his claws which he can use on other dragons. The acid can't harm scales but it is able to seep in the cracks of them to get to a dragon's skin. Then it slowly sizzles away the flesh. The toxin can only last for five minutes. Bullet can summon toxin to any parts of him such as his claws, tail, legs, wings, or anywhere. He can even make himself a "toxin scale". Although if he uses too much acid for too long, he can faint, and even after waking up he has to experience severe headaches and vomiting. The fainting warns him that if he uses anymore poison then it would drain his supply. If his supply drains, he would die in an instant. Bullet is immune to the acid.

Special Objects or Accessories* :

Name: Lamprey

Sexuality: Bisexual

Tribe(s): Sea/Rain Hybrid

Appearance: Lamprey has a SeaWing build, but without gills. His scale color is very, extremely dark blue that almost looks black. The scales look very glossy from swimming in the sea, and they kind of glow when he's in brightwaters. His horns are twisted outwards with a sharp point at the end. Lamprey's eyes, all the SeaWing glow-in-the-dark stripes, and webbing can change colors. But, that excludes his SeaWing power of communicating with Aquatic. The color of his eyes change color depending on his mood and he cannot control their colors. Although, the SeaWing stripes and webbing he can control. Lamprey usually focuses them to stay light blue. He also has the RainWing frills underneath his horns which stays as dark blue.

Personality: Lamprey has a strange personality. He could go from compassionate to smug, depending on his actions and another dragon's actions. He is very ambitious but not to the point where he would do anything to accomplish it. Although, even after a argument, or fight, he will stay loyal to anyone that he cares about. If Lamprey were to promise to do something, he would do it (if "it" was a reasonable thing to do).

Abilities: Nope

Name: Gecko

Sexuality: Bisexual

Tribe(s): RainWing

Appearance: Gecko is underweight and under height with a look of pure terror in her eyes. The color of them are aqua green with small spots of aqua blue along the edges. Because of a curse from an animus, Gecko's scales can only change into different shades of blue and green. She usually tries to keep them pale green with even paler aqua green spots along her forearms, legs, tail, wings, and neck. The ruff and membrane connecting her wing are lightly colored sky blue. And her horn seems to have a blueish green tint to it as well. Gecko has long, curving fangs which doesn't have any venom, but can sink in pretty deep if she bites.

Personality: Gecko is extremely shy. No matter what you do, she'll say nothing. If you are a good friend to her, she will talk to you from time to time, but not frequently. It's up to the point where it's frustrating to have a conversation with her. Although, beneath the sea of shyness, there lay a mind that's always thinking. Before every decision, every move, she thinks it over. "What will happen if I do that?" "What will the consequence be if I do this?" "Will I make it out alive if I make this move?" Despite the jumble of thoughts inside her head, it's filled with great ideas as well. When ever she gets a new one, her mind bursts with eagerness, wanting to tell someone about her new discovery. Which is something that she's not quite brave enough to do. Gecko is a really compassionate dragon who rarely gets angry. But when she does, she will DESTROY YOU. So, tread carefully and be safe.

Abilities: Venomscale

Name: Parrot

Sexuality: Lesbian

Tribe(s): RainWing

What area they work in: Art teacher

Appearance: Parrot is a RainWing who's scales constantly change. They barely stay on the same color for two minutes before changing into another one, so it's impossible to specify her scale color. She has a small build, slightly larger than a 15 year old dragonet. Though her wings are larger than average and that makes her look like she's gonna topple over at any moment. Despite her size, Parrot's average weight with a plump, round face. Her eyes are large and round and colored a bright yellow with flecks of gold.

Personality: Parrot is one of the kindest dragons you will ever meet. She never yells at her students and rarely gets angry. Though, that also comes with a downside. If a student is misbehaving, she will never mention it, causing the situation becoming worst. Only because she knows she will be guilty for criticizing a student afterward. Despite being the kindest dragon, she is the happiest, but only on the outside. Parrot is always thinking of the negative things and everything that could go wrong. She has low self esteem and stresses over everything. But, she never wants to let her students see her flaws. So, she hides it, and does an amazingly good job at it because no one has known, yet.

Backstory*:

Special Objects or Accessories*: A metal bracelet embedded all around in skyfire.

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

Incoming

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

@hoop: all of yours are accepted! I will post their spots soon.

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

Honeybee held a large slab of wood. On it, she scratched another day she had lived in the Residence.

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

Returning Forumer

I have ThHivQueen

JinglBells

Scroll Down! 

I like light furies.

This mignt double but whatever; @boop: All of yours are accepted!

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

@boop: Ivory, Bullet Ant,Lamprey, Gecko, and Parrot are all accepted!

Caretaker spots:

-Overseer: Swan (Me)

-Vice Overseer: OPEN

-Hatchery Overseer: OPEN

-Hatchery Caretaker (up to five): ALL OPEN

-Nursery Overseer: OPEN

-Nursery Caretaker (up to five): ALL OPEN

-School and Dormitory Overseer: Silver (@phoenixdragon)

-Math Teacher: OPEN

-Hunting Teacher: OPEN

-Fighting Teacher: OPEN

-History Teacher: OPEN

-Writing Teacher: OPEN

-Science Teacher: OPEN

-Art Teacher: Parrot (@boop)

-Music Teacher: OPEN

-Grounds Overseer - Crimson (Me)

-Grounds Worker (up to five): ALL OPEN

-Lunch workers (up to five): ALL OPEN

Nursery Spots:

Room One:

-Mallow (@Wild)

-Avalanche (@llamaheart)

-

-

-

Room Two:

-

-

-

-

-

Dormitory Spots:

Room One: 

-Opal (@Astra)

-Crocodile (@Rexy)
Room Two:

-Nightfire (@Vamp)

-Thistle (Me)

Room Three:

-Celosia (@Twilight)

-Mirage (@Dazzle)

Room Four:

-Canopy (@Dazzle)

-Bubbles (@Ryn)

Room Five:

-Honeybee (@Crystallite)

-Shard (@Twilight)

Room Six:

-Ivory (@boop)

-Gecko (@boop)

Room Seven:

-Bullet Ant (@boop)

-Lamprey (@boop)

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

Celosia stretched, and headed sleepily to the cafeteria.  There, she sat down, and started eating a small piece of raw seal meat.

Shard woke up to find she was sleeping on a circle of snow and ice.  She grumbled, and carefully stretched her wings as so to not freeze anybody or anything.  She then walked to the cafeteria, keeping her wings tucked in.  Then she sat down on a small rock and started poking at her frozen hawk.  

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

bump

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Bumblebee went to get some more food. "Good morning.." She said to nobody in particular as she poured nectar from a wooden bowl onto her piece of gazelle. What do they think of me today?

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

Returning Forumer

I have ThHivQueen

JinglBells

Scroll Down! 

I like light furies.

Incoming.

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

Thistle sat down in the cafeteria and helped himself to a piece of zebra, eating quickly. As usual, he finished early and started picking bits of meat out of his teeth. Growing bored of that, he sat down next to Bumblebee. "Hey," Thistle said casually. "What's going on?"

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

Ivory rubbed her eyes as she was woken up from the bell, then slowly trotted towards the cafeteria. She hardly acknowledged her roomate.

Gecko wasn't really offended by this. In fact, she was quite happy to be ignored. She slithered over the the cafeteria much faster, being careful not to touch anyone.

Bullet was already eating when most of the other dragonets arrived. That's probably because he shoved everyone out of his way to get there.

Lamprey arrived shortly after Ivory. He sat next to Bullet while chomping on a frozen fish.

In response to this, Bullet quickly retreated to the farthest end of the table where no one else was sitting.

Parrot was in the art room absentmindedly eating a fruit salad.

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

After that who cares?

LGBTQ+

Up at the caretaker's table, Swan frowned. "Funny," she commented. "Where's Parrot? I have an important announcement I would like to make before breakfast is over, and I want her present." She stood up from the table and walked over to where the orphans sat, before stopping in front of Opal. "Sister," she said to Opal. "Would you do me a favor and try to find Parrot, the art teacher? I have an announcement to make, and she has to be there." 

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

bump

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

Celosia finished her meal.  "um, hi," she said to nobody in particular.

Shard hissed at her meal, and then decided to just eat it.  She scarfed it down.  I wonder what non-frozen food tastes like.  Too bad I'll never find out.  Shard sighed.  She looked up at the vast blue sky and wished that she was up there, where she never had to worry about freezing and killing someone.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Incoming

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

poke

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Sorry I didn't mean to say Opal really anybody that wants to help. 

"Sisters and brothers!" Swan called from the head table. "I need a volunteer to find Parrotand bring her here. Does anyone want to help with that?"

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

bump

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

poke?

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

"I would!" Lamprey exclaimed, jumping from his seat, "I can find her!!"

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

After that who cares?

LGBTQ+

Celosia got up. “Me!”

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Bumblebee zoomed away, calling out for Parrot.

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

Returning Forumer

I have ThHivQueen

JinglBells

Scroll Down! 

I like light furies.

Swan smiled warmly at both of them. "You both can go; just remember to stick together," she lectured. "Parrot (the art teacher) will either be in the Caretaker's Residence or the art room. Good luck, both of you! And remember to be back before breakfast is over." 

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

Mirage looked around the room, still tired.

Canopy was just sitting there, thinking. 

• Posted at:

Dazzle꧂

Owner of Honeycomb Academy    ·    ✦

Marx's sister and Piranha's friend   ✧ ✵        ·   ˚ * . Creater of RHS      *   *   . ·        ˚ ˚     Glamour, Astra, and Vamp   ⋆ ·   * ·   ✧ 

Swan turned her attention to the rest of the cafeteria. "Sisters and brothers, settle down!" she called, clapping her talons together. The cafeteria silenced, and she continued. "Once Parrot and the students who have been sent to look for her have returned, I have a very important announcement--regarding both the Nursery and the Residence--to make."

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

"Ooooooh okay!" Opal said. Finally, maybe thibgs will get a little more intresting around here. She thought, smiling.

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

Lamprey shot off the moment Swan allowed him to go, but he didn't bother to stick together with the other dragonets

Parrot looked up from her half eaten salad when she hear tiny talons thumping toward her. "Who is it?" She called with forced cheerfulness 

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

After that who cares?

LGBTQ+

Celosia followed Bumblebee.  “PARROT!”  She zoomed after Bumblebee.  “Let’s go to the art room first.”  

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

, 2 , ... 26 , 27 , 28