"I'll be," Nightfire winced as he got up. "Fine...." He said, as he grabbed the table next to him for balance.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Can I take away the transformation taking a minute and replace it with 12 seconds?

And if your wondering why he can do this:

he was cursed by someone, possibly his mother, to turn to stone due to the fact that she thought somebody would destroy the egg.

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

Your crying forum communist

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

“ STOP EVERYTHING AND FEED ME PRETZELS”- me

forum familee: Stormbringer, Amarok

Forum Twin: Crow

☭☭☭☭

The forums are falling apart...

Celosia hurried over to Nightfire.  “Congratulations! You invented a new substance!  It’s like nothing I’ve ever seen!  Oh, and my research says you will be like this for the next day or two.”  

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

"Did you hear that, Nightfire?" Thistle said, grinning. "You, by mixing random stuff together and having something explode in your face, have made the greatest discovery of the year! What a natural scientist he is!" Thistle helped Nightfire get back to balance, still grinning.

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Forum sibs: Zane, Prism, Jacquelyn,

Glamour & Nimarfira

"We arnot doing get help."

"Take it in but don't look down,

I'm on top of the world!"

A Talon in Three Worlds: /353086

"Wonderfull.." Nightfire wheezed, as his eyes rolled back up into his head, and came back.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Thistle glanced at Nightfire's eye movement. "Um ... you should be fine in a day, so there's nothing to worry about." Right?

Thistle helped Nightfire up and he headed toward the Art Room. Art ... yes! One of my favorite subjects! A lot easier than Science or Math.

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

"Actually, no, it's not wonderful." Ivory hissed, sliding behind Nightfire to make sure he doesn't faint again. "You could have unknowingly crafted an extremely dangerous new substance that might have the possibility to cause a lot of harm to a dragon if she comes in contact with it. For all you know, you could be all woozy like that for the rest of your LIFE. If it was up to me, I would've threw it in the largest volcano on Phyrriha and happily watch the goop melt into nothing."

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

Thistle gasped in mock horror "How dare you even suggest throwing away the greatest accidental scientific discovery of the year?!" he said sarcastically. "I'm ashamed of you. Ivory, I really am." 

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

Celosia frowned.  “He’s going to be kind of woozy for the next hour or so, and sleepy for the rest of the time,” she estimated.  “But he should be fine.”  I hope.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

sorry if this TRIPLE posts

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

incoming

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

Name: Firefly

Nicknames: Fire, Fly, Fy, Fiery, anything you can come up with.

Date of birth: November 28th

Sex: Feminine

Sexual orientation: Pansexual

Romantic orientation: Pansexual

Relationship status: available

Shippable: Yes

Tribes: Hivewing/Skywing

Appearance: Firefly has a snout that is more like that of a hivewing, the shape and the spikes on the snout. Her horns are also like a hivewings, but aren't completely black. The black is like jagged spikes at random on the bottom and the tips of the horns. Her ears are long and slender like a hivewings too. Her neck is more slender and regal like a Skywings, but her chest is thick and strong. Her first two sets of scales are like a hivewings, but the last line of scales are like that of the Skywing. Her back spikes are long and slender, spread apart too, which is like the hivewing. Her body is slender like both of the tribes, and she has large (skywing large, but a little bit bigger) Hivewing wings, but the edges of the wings, the more sturdy and bone part, are almost completely black, showing she is a descendant of the amazing Clearsight. Her talons and claws are like the hivewing also. She has claw and wrist stingers which release a DANGEROUSLY DANGEROUS dragon-killing poison.. Her tail is thin like a Skywings, and pretty large. ONTO THE COLORING. Her spike that is closest to her eyes is pure black, and that black covers the top part of the head, but barely touches the snout. Her scales at the top of her snout are this dark brick red, which is also her back scale color. Her middle scale and face color is a fiery red, but not too bright. Her eyes are a golden-amber orange yellow color? And it has hints of fuschia, but the hints are barely noticeable. Her scales right by her chest are orange, close to hornet yellow, but more orange, and darker. Her chest scales are hornet yellow.

Personality: Very sensitive by nature, Firefly prefers to be in her own familiar surroundings. Cautious and conservative, she makes changes in her life only very slowly, if at all. She does not open up easily to strangers. Friendships are made for life, however -- once given, her trust is forever. Her caretakers, her home at the orphanange and her early orphan life in general are very important to her. She Is also very sentimental. When she feels self- confident, she is gentle, giving and protective of the needs of others. But when she feels insecure or threatened, she becomes overly sensitive to criticism, shy, withdrawn and moody. She has a strong need for security -- in the sense that she is being loved, nourished and protected.

Very fun-loving, spirited and energetic, she has a huge reservoir of physical energy within her that needs to be released. As such, exercise or sports are very important to her. Quite gregarious, she enjoys being with other people, but she tends to avoid emotionally restrictive or intimate relationships. Constantly curious about the broader issues of life, she may at times be quite careless and sloppy about details -- she tends to leap to conclusions before all the facts are in. An avid reader, she is totally enthusiastic about any given subject should it interest her. She is known for being idealistic, generous, sociable, cheerful and very positive!

Firefly has strong feelings and are extremely sensitive. It would help if she had a thicker skin -- she tends to react emotionally to every situation she comes across. Kind, gentle and considerate of the feelings of others, she is good at taking care of the sick, wounded and helpless. But she tends to absorb the energy of others -- so she tries to avoid those who are always negative. She has a rich, creative and lively imagination, but she should be careful not to spend all her time daydreaming. Very intuitive, she has good ESP and may be quite clairvoyant or psychic. Remember that she too has the right to get what she wants from life. If she is always defensive and kowtowing to others, people will take advantage of her and exploit her. She is a born investigator. She is fascinated by secrets and mysteries and unanswered questions of any kind. When she becomes upset or angry, her emotional reactions are overpowering -- reason and logic disappear in an uncontrollable passionate outburst. She tends to keep her thoughts secret and bottled up and this makes others regard her with suspicion. It is not that she is trying purposely to be evasive, it is just that she would rather not deal with the explosions and hassles that often occur when she reveal her true feelings and opinions. Her sense of humor tends toward sarcasm and irony.

Firefly is very aware of the need to maintain a high sense of morality in a relationship. Her loyalty and interest will remain constant in any relationship (either friendly, personal or business) that is based on fairness, honesty and justice. But she will become greatly hurt and disappointed if the other person takes any but the high road with her. Also, she cannot tolerate anyone being overly emotionally possessive of her. She is known for her friendly, outspoken manner.

Firefly’s likes and dislikes are strong and intense, never casual or superficial. She is known for her persistence and willful obsession. Once she has decided on a course of action, she is unstoppable. Her emotional actions tend to be extreme, although she tries to keep them muted. She is not quick to anger, she does slow burns. And she tends to release her anger as sarcasm or irony. Beware of her tendency to hold grudges and to be vengeful. When she does fight, or release her internal tensions, she does so body and soul -- she becomes totally passionate and her outbursts are awesome to behold.

Firefly has a very strong sense of ethics and morality. She is widely read and may also be widely traveled because she is sincerely interested in expanding her knowledge of the world about her. At times, she has an annoying tendency to be self-righteous and preachy about her belief system. She is usually quite idealistic and she demands the right to be able to explore the entire world of experiences herself. She remembers to grant others the similar right -- be tolerant, not dogmatic.

Extremely self-reliant, she sets very high standards of conduct and decorum for herself, and she expect others with whom she associates to be that way, too. It is important that she have a strong father figure or role model early in life to mold her life course and direction. When she feels that those around her are unworthy or behaving badly, she withdraws, preferring solitude rather than associating with those who might besmirch your reputation.

Firefly, and most of her peers, are extremely idealistic and want to change society by completely reorienting its highest religious goals and aspirations. She tells herself just be careful to make sure that her new goal structures are properly grounded in reality so that they have a chance of being accepted by the majority.

Firefly, and her entire generation, will idealize and even venerate the ability to remain detached as well as the ability to objectively analyze any given situation. There will be a concerted effort on her part to cure the ills of society as a whole. But be very careful to continue to maintain and protect the rights of individuals in the midst of these potentially far-reaching changes.

For her entire generation, society's cherished beliefs and totems will be radically changed. Many traditional concepts will be totally altered, if not completely destroyed. The rights of individuals to pursue their own course in life will be reasserted.

She is attracted to others who need her assistance. She seems to go out of her way to form relationships with those who are weak, sick, injured, addicted or troubled in some way or other. At her best she can indeed provide the relief that others need. But at times she can be victimized by those who would prey on her good nature and take advantage of her. This can lead to all sorts of negative situations -- make sure that those she assist are truly worthy of her time, energy and commitment. A little enlightened self-protectiveness on her part can make her life work much, much smoother!

Abilities: Wrist stingers that inject poison, fire-breath, strong and fast flyer.

Other: Possibility

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

What spots are left?

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

@Lost: Firefly is accepted! I must applaud you, that was a really long form. All of mine are probably too short. 

@Stormbringer: The orphan spots are unlimited, but the caretaker spots are not. Here are the spots:

Caretaker spots:

-Overseer: Swan (Me)

-Vice Overseer: OPEN

-Hatchery Overseer: OPEN

-Hatchery Caretaker (up to five): ALL OPEN

-Nursery Overseer: OPEN

-Nursery Caretaker (up to five): ALL OPEN

-School and Dormitory Overseer: Silver (phoenixdragon)

-Math Teacher: OPEN

-Hunting Teacher: OPEN

-Fighting Teacher: OPEN

-History Teacher: OPEN

-Writing Teacher: OPEN

-Science Teacher: Arid (Silver)

-Art Teacher: Parrot (boop)

-Music Teacher: OPEN

-Grounds Overseer - Crimson (Me)

-Grounds Worker (up to five): ALL OPEN

-Lunch workers (up to five): ALL OPEN

Nursery Spots:

Room One:

-Mallow (Wild)

-Avalanche (llamaheart)

-

-

-

Room Two:

-

-

-

-

-

Dormitory Spots:

Room One: 

-Opal (Astra)

-Crocodile (Rexy)
Room Two:

-Nightfire (Vamp)

-Thistle (Me)

Room Three:

-Celosia (Twilight)

-Mirage (Dazzle)

Room Four:

-Canopy (Dazzle)

-Bubbles (Ryn)

Room Five:

-Honeybee (Crystallite)

-Shard (Twilight)

Room Six:

-Ivory (boop)

-Gecko (boop)

Room Seven:

-Bullet Ant (boop)

-Lamprey (boop)

Room Eight:

-Reflection (Imagine)

-Gargoyle (Prisma)

Room Nine:

-Firefly (Lost)

-

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

i would love to join. this is my OC

Orphan Form: Orphan

Name: Norther Lights (NL for short)

Sexuality: straight

Tribe(s): Nightwing/Icewing

Appearance: she is fairly small even for her age with a bluish white body, that fade blackish towards the wings, the underside looks like ice in a night sky with blue swirvy stripes, she was born missing an eye, hase frostbreath, no spikes, curvy icewing horns, and a thin tail

Personality: she is very shy and self concious of her looks

Abilities: has frostbreath andcan read minds but prefers not to, also as a weird power allowing her to tell where someone comes from family wise by looking at them
Special Objects or Accessories*: she has a compass that was left by her egg from her father, Bearskin the icewing

Other: Possibility 

• Posted at:

Wildside (HUGE FANWING)

Orphan Form: Orphan

Appearance: she is fairly small even for her age with a bluish white body, that fade blackish towards the wings, the underside looks like ice in a night sky with blue swirvy stripes, she was born missing an eye, hase frostbreath, no spikes, curvy icewing horns, and a thin tail

Abilities: has frostbreath andcan read minds but prefers not to, also as a weird power allowing her to tell where someone comes from family wise by looking at them
Special Objects or Accessories*: she has a compass that was left by her egg from her father, Bearskin the icewing

Other: Possibility 

• Posted at:

Wildside (HUGE FANWING)

@Stormbringer, well, all dragonets are open, and I think there is some teachers and caretakers, the list is on the last page

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

Nightfire was still groggy and couldn't think straight. "Hey.... Celosia, I heard that...." he said, as he stumbled to the door.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Thistle forced a smile. "Then it's all good! C'mon, Nightfire, we have to go to Art Class now." 

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

i hope you will accept me. i am so sorry if this bothers you dear friend. i changed and added some things

Orphan Form

Appearance: she is fairly small even for her age with a bluish white body, that fade blackish towards the wings, the underside looks like ice in a night sky with blue swirvy stripes, she was born missing an eye, has frostbreath, no spikes, curvy icewing horns, and a thin tail

Abilities: has frostbreath and fire and can read minds but prefers not to
Special Objects or Accessories*: she has a compass that was left by her egg from her father, Bearskin the icewing and a nightwing tooth necklace from her mother whom she didn't know

Other: Possibility 

• Posted at:

Wildside (HUGE FANWING)

"Shameful, really." Reflection said to Ivory.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

"Shameful, really." Reflection said to Ivory.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

@amazingart: Northern Lights is accepted! He will be placed into Room One of The Nursery.

Caretaker spots:

-Overseer: Swan (Me)

-Vice Overseer: OPEN

-Hatchery Overseer: OPEN

-Hatchery Caretaker (up to five): ALL OPEN

-Nursery Overseer: OPEN

-Nursery Caretaker (up to five): ALL OPEN

-School and Dormitory Overseer: Silver (@phoenixdragon)

-Math Teacher: OPEN

-Hunting Teacher: OPEN

-Fighting Teacher: OPEN

-History Teacher: OPEN

-Writing Teacher: OPEN

-Science Teacher: Arid (@Silver)

-Art Teacher: Parrot (@boop)

-Music Teacher: OPEN

-Grounds Overseer - Crimson (Me)

-Grounds Worker (up to five): ALL OPEN

-Lunch workers (up to five): ALL OPEN

Nursery Spots:

Room One:

-Mallow (@Wild)

-Avalanche (@llamaheart)

-Northern Lights (@amazingart)

-

-

Room Two:

-

-

-

-

-

Dormitory Spots:

Room One: 

-Opal (@Astra)

-Crocodile (@Rexy)
Room Two:

-Nightfire (@Vamp)

-Thistle (Me)

Room Three:

-Celosia (@Twilight)

-Mirage (@Dazzle)

Room Four:

-Canopy (@Dazzle)

-Bubbles (@Ryn)

Room Five:

-Honeybee (@Crystallite)

-Shard (@Twilight)

Room Six:

-Ivory (@boop)

-Gecko (@boop)

Room Seven:

-Bullet Ant (@boop)

-Lamprey (@boop)

Room Eight:

-Reflection (@Imagine)

-Gargoyle (@Prisma)

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

Silver sees the new dragonet in the nursery and dicides to keep an eye on them.

• Posted at:

"If  were so worried about global warming, why haven't done anything about it?" -T. Silver Smith

USA

call me Silver 

RAVENCLAW

Dauntless

Narnian

GUN LOVER

Male

Dab Police Officer 1322

Marine can only be 50% blue banana.

Opal whacked her head on her desk, then slowly followed the others to the art room. Finally! Art! SO much better than Science! "Hey, is he okay?" She asked Thistle, looking at Nightfire.

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

We don't know how many chances we missed to get to know each other until they're aren't any.

I'm faded...

Thistle shrugged. "He mixed some stuff together during science, and then it literally exploded in his face, and now he's all like this." Thistle gestured to Nightfire's weak state. "We don't really know when it will wear off ..."

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

”Um, we should...get going to art.”  Celosia suggested, walking out the door after she cleaned up.  

Shard watched Nightfire nearly kill himself with something.  “Hurry up.  Nightfire, you are conscious and you have legs.  Use them please.”

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Thistle grabbed a paintbrush and sat down at an empty canvas. "Anyways, Celosia says that he should be fine in a day or two, so it's all good," he said to Opal, starting to paint a forest. 

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

Northern Lights was laying in bed, she rarely got up. She was so shy she never talked and all she would do was look at her compass. something needed to change before she turned five.

• Posted at:

Wildside (HUGE FANWING)

"I am?" Nightfire asked, confused. He poked Thisle in the arm. "Psst. What are legs again?" he whispered to her.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

"Legs are these little sticks coming out of your shoulders that you walk on," Thistle explained, with the utmost seriousness. "It's a very advanced concept; I wouldn't expect a mere 7-year-old dragonet to understand."

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

Reflection laughed at Thistle's antics.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

"Oh.... Okay then..." Nightfire said weakly, his mind wasn't working properly, the goo had done something to his brain.

(temporarily, of course)

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Northern Lights, due to boredom an lack of knoledge on where to go, started to wander around the orphanage, somehow managing to lose the cartaker that was watching her and soon was alone by the pond unaware a crocodile (animal due to someone named Crocodile) was watching her

• Posted at:

Wildside (HUGE FANWING)

Opal laughed. She sat down at one of the easels, and began to paint Crocodile.

(This dragon needs a ship!)

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

We don't know how many chances we missed to get to know each other until they're aren't any.

I'm faded...

Nightfire is open for a ship

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Although maybe we shouldn't ship Opal and Nightfire Every time?

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

(XD. Yeah, probably not. Unless you want to)

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

I'm faded...

incoming (I hope)

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

Northern Lights was walking around, staying away from everyone and had her head down but soon bumped into Swan

• Posted at:

Wildside (HUGE FANWING)

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , ... 25 , 26 , 27