Northern Lights, due to boredom an lack of knoledge on where to go, started to wander around the orphanage, somehow managing to lose the cartaker that was watching her and soon was alone by the pond unaware a crocodile (animal due to someone named Crocodile) was watching her

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Wildside (HUGE FANWING)

Crimson, the Groundskeeper, landed next to Northern Lights. As usual, leaves were scattered across her scales and she had some mud stuck to her tail. Either she didn't know the leaves were there, or she didn't care, because Crimson paid no notice to them. "You're late for class," she said flatly. After a moment of silence she laughed. "It's okay, I'm not here to bring you back. We don't have a very competent Battle Teacher for the Nursery, so I understand you'd want to skip. But hey, just so you know, there have been crocodiles spotted in the pond. I got rid of a few this morning, but there could still be more. Probably not, though." 

Thistle waited until Nightfire and Opal were out of earshot, then poked Reflection. "Do you think that goo actually did something to his brain?" Thistle whispered. "Because he's been acting very funny lately . . ." 

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Forum sibs: Zane, Prism, Jacquelyn,

Glamour & Nimarfira

"We arnot doing get help."

"Take it in but don't look down,

I'm on top of the world!"

A Talon in Three Worlds: /353086

Maybe. I won't eliminate the possibility. Ha. ha?

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

it took her a while to respond. she never really made friends or fit in there. she just looked at her compass and looked at the picture of her noble father "When will he come back?" she believed he was going to come for her, but he was dead.

• Posted at:

Wildside (HUGE FANWING)

XD

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

679 stars

Gone 3/ 2019

We don't know how many chances we missed to get to know each other until they're aren't any.

Northern Lights never said much, she just nodded, seeming always upset. Right now she was messing with her necklace of nightwing teeth that belonged to her mother.

• Posted at:

Wildside (HUGE FANWING)

Reflection grimaced. "I hope so."

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

Orphan Form:

Name: Rattlesnake

Age (this will determine if you're in the Nursery or the Residence): 0 years (close to hatching)

Sexuality: TBD

Tribe(s): SandWing/HiveWing 

Appearance: SandWing body with HiveWing wings. She is a more orangish yellow color with black diamonds going down her back. Green eyes, no poisonous barb or stinger on tail.

Personality: Shy, snappy, loyal

Abilities: No venom in tail, no venom in teeth or claws, can breathe fire.
Special Objects or Accessories* (nothing expensive like treasure, but it could be something found with their egg, or they made it or was given to them at the orphanage): She was found as an egg with a tiny adjustable necklace. The necklace is just a little rope with a tiny carving of an egg, with her name on it.

Other: Possibility

• Posted at:

Amber

Amber the RainWing / NightWing (Silver Mountain)

Leafdapple the warrior cat (CoHP)

Bramblestrike the warrior cat (CoHP)

Amberkit the warrior cat (CoHP)

Reedtail the MudWing (Dragonets alternate universe rebooted)

@Amber: Rattlesnake is accepted! I will post the spots soon.

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

Nightfire heard Thisle and Reflection's thoughts in his head, and was puzzled. Is there something wrong with my brain? I don't feel much different, beside the headache and the feeling that someone is hammering the inside of my skull... I remember most things, like...... Nightfire thought.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Thistle noticed Nightfire's confused expression and patter him on the arm. "Don't worry, you should be back to normal soon," he said, somewhat amused.  "So--what're you drawing?" he asked Nightfire.

Crimson watched the Northern Lights. Odd little dragonet ... very quiet. But as long as she isn't yammering her head off, that's fine with me. "Where is that necklace from?" she asked, pointing to the necklace Northern Lights had just been fingering.

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

"Is that what we're doing?" Nightfire asked, looking down at his paper. It was a battlefield with mutilated dragons dying or already dead everywhere, and scavengers were firing heavy rocks and arrows at the dragons from the woods. All the tribes seemed to be present, and everyone was against another, some were even fighting against their own tribe. Many from the school were in the battle, and Nightfire had his claws around a throat of a figure that was blurred, and wasn't possible to tell who it was from the picture. "I have no memory of drawing this." Nightfire said, truthfully. When did I draw this? Is that me, about to kill someone?

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

poke

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Thistle pointed his claw to the picture. "That is depressing and may-or-may-not be child-appropriate." He squinted down at the battlefield. "Is that ... me? You forgot to add my rippling muscles and chiseled abs, but otherwise it's a pretty good resemblance." 

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

Opal laughed, looking over from her painting. "I love how we're all laughing at this death scene of a painting that may or may not be a terrible prediction of what's about to happen." She said, squinting to try to figure out where she was. "Ooh look, there I am!" She said, pointing to the Opal on the painting. "Hm. My wings are a little bit bigger than that, but otherwise, good painting!"

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

679 stars

Gone 3/ 2019

We don't know how many chances we missed to get to know each other until they're aren't any.

Reflection chuckled at Thistle's comments. "That painting's kinda dark..."

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

Nightfire's curious expression on his face was turning into an understanding one. I know what it means now. Should I tell them? He thought, still not knowing how he drew the painting, as he had no memory of painting it.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

I wish I could have joined..

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

*:・゚.✧:・゚

Oh look! My army of adorableness!

.✧ *:・.

Forum Bro:Cloudburst 

Firefly headed to the art  room, where she heard voices. She was also a good drawer.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

((Bookmark))

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Thistle noticed Nightfire's expression. "What's the matter?" he asked. "Is something . . . going on?" He studied the black dragonet's face. Is there something he's not telling us . . ?

No. Nightfire is our friend. I'm sure if something was happening, he would tell us . . . right?

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

@Cat: You can still join! Spots are unlimited and you can still join even after the RP has started!

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

Gargoyle looked around and sat down in the corner of the art room, drawing on a scroll he kept with him.  He was drawing the art room in its entirety.  When he thought it was good enough, he grabbed a piece of paper and, putting it on top of the original drawing and a window, traced it.  He put it, along with a small note introducing himself and stating where Thistle could find him, in Thistle’s palm before running back to his small corner and turning into a statue.  

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

Your crying forum communist

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

“ STOP EVERYTHING AND FEED ME PRETZELS”- me

forum familee: Stormbringer, Amarok

Forum Twin: Crow

☭☭☭☭

The forums are falling apart...

Firefly entered the art room cautiously. "Am I late? It seems I am, am I? Are yoo guys just early? I mean I have no idea, i'm a newbie." (Parents were killed, in this rp.) She walked forward, finding a spot, and just stood there, like a mindless hivewing. Honestly, she LOOKED like a hivewing, mostly. The red was too bright, and her tail too slender, wings too big.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

Thistle turned his head to look at Firefly. "Oh, are you new?" he asked. "No, you're not late. Pick a canvas . . . any canvas." He bobbed his eyebrows an a goofy kind of way, then directed his attention to the note in his hand. A gray dragonet had given it to him earlier, then scuttled off and disappeared into the shadows. Thistle opened it and read it, frowning. Huh. He tapped Reflection on the shoulder. "Do you know anyone named Gargoyle? 'Cuz I just got this note from him. I don't know if he's new, or . . ."

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

(Tell me the ships, I'm a shipper, and I have stalked this for a while now XD. I need to know ALL the SHIPSSSSSS)

Firefly got out of her trance and went over to a canvas. Instantly, shapes sprawled out has her mind filled with what is should look like. As her talon slid against the fine canvas, elegantly making lines. At first, it looked like careless scribbles, but soon it was filled with color. (she was still nearby Thistle) In the left, far end, was a orange and red leafwing. Her eyes her a gentle green. In the front was a skywing, it looked more like her. On the other side, in the back, was a white and pink silkwing. The background was split between the three, silkwing having a beach view beside a hammock of glowing silk, the hivewing having a canopy that looked similar to the rainforest, and the leafwing had stone walls of a cave. Firefly sighed. "That makes me look like I love hivewings, and that i'm a leader. I could have saved Autumn. Why did father and mother have to go?" She told, and asked, herself.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

Opal smiled. She had finished her painting and didn't really know what to do now.

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

679 stars

Gone 3/ 2019

Bubbles ran into the room and sat down infront of a canvas and began to paint while mumbling,

"Coarl goes here I think, Then fish live in it, wait thats not right,"

• Posted at:

Address me as  Ryn. 

Dragon Characters:

Bee ( Sand and Night wing hybrid )

Mythteller ( Night wing )

Soaring (Sky wing )

Dingo ( Sand wing )

Dragonfly (Mud wing )

Bubbles ( Sea wing )

Bamboo ( Rain Wing )

Penguin ( Icewing) 

Reflection shook his head. "No, I've never heard of them. Also, that's a really good drawing!" He said to Firefly.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

Firefly looked at Reflection. "Thank you, whats your name?"

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

@Lost: Um, we don't have a lot of ships yet, we're trying to ship Thistle and Shard, and I don't know if Vamp and Astra are shipping Nightfire and Opal yet, and that's pretty much it . . . 

Thistle looked at Firefly's drawing. "Yeesh, that is really good! Way better than mine . . ." He gestured toward his painting, a sloppy green forest, with unproportioned . . . everything. "I like art, but it's not really my thing.What are you drawing?" Thistle asked Reflection.

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

Name: Harmonia

Age (this will determine if you're in the Nursery or the Residence): 4

Sexuality: Straight

Tribe(s): HiveWing

Appearance: Harmonia has golden scales with black spots down her neck, body, and tail. At her feet, the gold fades to black.

Personality: Harmonia’s usually pretty curious, and she loves exploring. She’s a lot like Cricket in the books, in that she loves reading and asks questions she wants to know the answers to, though, again, this can annoy people sometimes. She loves making friends

Abilities: Harmonia has retractable stingers on her wrists with paralyzing toxin.
Special Objects or Accessories* (nothing expensive like treasure, but it could be something found with their egg, or they made it or was given to them at the orphanage): Harmonia wears a copper bracelet on her right arm with “Harmonia” engraved on it.

Other: Possibility

Name: Axyridis

Age (this will determine if you're in the Nursery or the Residence): 4

Sexuality: Straight

Tribe(s): HiveWing

Appearance: Axyridis looks exactly the same as his sister. He has golden scales with black spots down his neck, body, and tail. At his feet, the gold fades to black.

Personality: Axyridis is a lot calmer than his twin sister. He too loves reading, but he definitely doesn’t ask as many questions. He sometimes becomes overprotective over his sister.

Abilities: Axyridis has retractable stingers on his wrists with paralyzing toxin.
Special Objects or Accessories* (nothing expensive like treasure, but it could be something found with their egg, or they made it or was given to them at the orphanage): Axyridis has a copper bracelet on his right arm that is identical to Harmonia’s, except instead it has with the word “Axyridis” engraved on it, instead of “Harmonia.”

Other: Possibility. Twins with Harmonia.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

@Eliza: Harmonia and Axyridis are accepted! I never thought of making siblings before . . . maybe I should try that . . .

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

Get this: Sorry if this SEPTUPLE POSTS!!! WHY. WHY MUST THE FILTER TAKE THIS LONG.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

@Vamp: I feel your pain ... THE FILTER IS MESSED UP!

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

It, Never posted. IT NEVER POSTED!

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

REEEEeEeeeeeeeeEEEDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

INITIATE HOSE MANUEVERS

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

Your crying forum communist

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

“ STOP EVERYTHING AND FEED ME PRETZELS”- me

forum familee: Stormbringer, Amarok

Forum Twin: Crow

☭☭☭☭

The forums are falling apart...

"Reflection." He smiled at her, then turned to Thistle and moved so he could see his painting. It was a landscape, of a sunset over a pine tree forest.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

@Jeff - We're keeping the Possibility open. Ha ha. Get it? Okay I'll stop now

Opal looked awkward, having finished her painting of Crocodile. Hmph. No one ever asks me what I'm drawing. Oh stop it Opal. She sighed, and looked at her talons.

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

679 stars

Gone 3/ 2019

@Opal: I have copyright to that

OKAY I'm giving up on what the picture means.

EIGHTH TRY NOW

No, don't post it......

Nightfire went over to Opal after she heard what she thought. "What are you drawing there?" he asked, pointing at the picture.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

When the

world

comes