Okay, so I'm gonna try my very best to keep this Forumfic alive, but I'm gonna need a lot of youz guyz.

~Plot~

Basically, everyone wakes up and you feel really tingly as if something had been injected into you, all your senses are alive, you get up, realizing there are more-- much more of you in the room..... But they all looked like part animals?! You realize that you're are also part animal, you have no recollection of how this happened but all you see is a large locked metal door and a ton of Animal-People.....

Find your way back home? Bad idea... So what next???

~Rules~

- I'm gonna limit you guys so you're not OP

- I might change a personality slightly if it'll make a better story

-I have the right to reject Forms

-You may only have about three major animal abilities/traits

-If the trait of the animal that you want is minor I might keep it

-Not exactly a rule, but I can hand out some more elaboration if needed

-Some animals are more prone to keep with family/pack/thingy so that will be added to traits automatically

-Have fun!

-That's about it

~Form~

Name:

NickName:

Appearance:

Personality:

Animal Traits:

Hybrid of:

Weapon(s):

Accessories:

Crush/Shippable?:

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

BOOKMARK!!!!!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

bookmark

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

ForumSisters: Cat & Glamour

Name: Lupa Lang

NickName: Lupa

Appearance: She has long, straight, black hair, and high cheekbones.  She is tall and has startling bright blue eyes. Her wolf fur is light gray.

Personality: Social and talkative. She is loyal to her friends and is generous.

Animal Traits: Can run very fast on two or four limbs; Has sharp fangs and nails; Has a wolf tail and fur on the tops of her hands.

Hybrid of: Wolf

Weapon(s): A dagger she keeps on her waist

Accessories: Opal moon pendant on a necklace

Crush/Shippable?: Yes

Other: 

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

Is this alright?

Name: Andalite

NickName: Andy

Appearance: Pale skin with short black hair in a bob.  Green eyes.  Wears jeans and a blue t-shirt.  She has black, cat-like ears on her head and padded feet that help her run quickly and silently.    

Personality: Sarcastic, funny, doesn't really like 'touchy-feely-emotional-junk'.  Likes mind games.  Very untrusting, good at deflecting and hiding things.  Hates pink, dresses and make-up.  Enjoys being alone. 

Animal Traits: Um...inhanced senses, night vision, athletic (like a cat?), maybe claws, unless that's too much.  Gets destracted by shiny.

Hybrid of: Black Panther

Weapon(s): Daggers, crossbow.

Accessories: None

Crush/Shippable?: Only with boys Yus ship her

Other:

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

#IDoNotSupportSame-GenderShipping

I am a girl

Fluent in sarcasm ~ My T-Shirt

Name: Astra Trinity

NickName: Trin

Appearance: Astra is around 5ft 8”, and thin. She has short, light brown hair, cut to the base of her neck. She usually does it in french braids or dutch braids. Astra's skin is pale and her eyes are a deep gray, with flecks of blue, and she has high cheekbones. She has a slight athletic look about her, but not much. She is also quite skinny, but not on the unhealthy side. Astra has a sprinkling of freckles across the bridge of her nose and under her eyes. She normally wears the a black long sleeved shirt, and dark blue almost purple leggings and black ankle boots. She will wear this outfit in all weathers, except if it gets really cold. Then she will put on a dark purple jacket. She has leopard ears and a tail. (And fangs?)

Personality: Astra is very intimidating from far away, but when you get to know her she is really sweet and kind, and will do anything she can to save someone she loves/cares about. She is very talkative if you are someone close to her, but if she meets someone she doesn't know yet, she is very shy. She loves books and the smell of the ocean breeze. She also likes to watch the stars. She is a natural born leader. She is very stubborn, and does not like to let someone take over anything that she is leading. If you get in her way when she is on a roll, you will be plowed down. (She also has just a little social anxiety.) Sometimes hides her emotions on the inside, which can lead to her exploding sometimes. She is a big fangirl and loves to ship people, but doesn't believe anyone would ever have a crush on her or ship her. 

Animal Traits: Umm... enhanced senses, night vision, leopard ears, tail, extremely agile (can she have fangs to?)(sorry, that's probably way to much)

Hybrid of: Leopard

Weapon(s): Twin Daggers, a bow and arrows.

Accessories: A silver necklace with a little elephant pendant on it

Crush/Shippable?: YES

Other: Right handed, Excellent fighter with daggers, sometimes swords. She is extremely fast at thinking her way out of bad situations, and convincing people to do stuff with words. 

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

bookmark

• Posted at:

(Teal)

cats are born to live and fight and dragons are born to fly

i am born to write for that is who i am and i know that deep

down i am part dragon now and forever

why live if you can't dream

save the animals!

Name: Grendelhare Grang

NickName: Grendel (that's what everyone calls her btw)

Appearance: Grendel has olive skin and amber eyes. Her hair is black, with a streak of orange in front. It's braided, with tiny orange and black feathers woven into the braid. Rumor has it that the feathers are actually part of her hair. Her nose is straight and bold, and her eyes are full of purpose. If she makes eye contact with you, her gaze never wavers. She has the average body build for her age. Grendel usually wears black clothes with a knitted orange sweater and tennis shoes. Grendel also has black-and-orange wings, though not abnormally large, and she can fly with them.

Personality: Grendel is stubborn, and once she sets a goal, she won't stray from it. Under the illusion of tough stoicness, Grendel hides the fact that, actually, she's not as brave as she wants everyone to think. She likes a good laugh, and will fool around with friends; however, if she has to do something important, Grendel becomes serious immediately. Have I mentioned that she isn't brave? Actually, Grendel is more of a coward, and will lie to save her own skin. Other than that, she's pretty smart.

Animal Traits: Feathers, pointed nose, fixed amber eyes, black and orange color theme, black-and-orange wings.

Hybrid of: Hooded Pitohui (poisonous bird)

Weapon(s): Poison-tipped spear

Accessories: none, perhaps a watch

Crush/Shippable?: Yes!

Other: Her spear is poison and she can fly with her wings. That's two major traits; please feel free to add another one

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Name: Kitsune Tylah

NickName: Kit, Kitsune.

Appearance: He wears a crimson scarf that falls to his thighs, he has ruffled red hair that is usually covered by a gray hood, he has long fox ears with a black tuft on his left ear, no regular ears, he wears a gray hoodie, and black pants, he has a bushy red tail that has a streak of black through it, he has a greenish yellow eye color, thin build, long legs, navy blue high-tops, and a pale yellow shirt under his hoodie.

Personality:Quiet, calm, non-social, sort of a loner, quick-witted and sometimes jumps to conclusions, suspicious, doesn't like to rely on other people, secretive, a little violent, he doesn't like to lose or give up more because he's stubborn then persistent.

Animal Traits: Fox Ears, Fox Tail, Amazing sense of Hearing and smell, claws instead of nails.

Hybrid of: Red Fox

Weapon(s): Kunai Knives, and a silver katana with a black hilt.

Accessories: A royal blue bracelet.

Crush/Shippable: Yes

Other: I guess I should have said to add this in your PoV: Animals.

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Name: Cloudburst McClash

NickName: Burst

Appearance: has golden blonde hair with grey blue eyes, his fur and tail are golden yellow with yellow spots, he is thinner than an average person, his legs are longer than normal, he usually wears a navy blue sweater and jeans.

Personality: is not quick to trust others, brave, fierce, quiet and can be kind, loves to play pranks and scare others, is usually happy,

Animal Traits: can run really fast for 5 minutes, claws, tail,

Hybrid of: Cheeta

Weapon(s): he has a cutlas and silver daggers.

Accessories: a bronze watch

Other: Animals?

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

and Name: Quasar Starbirth

NickName:

Appearance: Asian, dark hair and dark eyes, some barely noticeable acne, medium height, small build, extremely fast (though this is more of a natural strength than an animal characteristic, and can’t be relied upon)

Personality: Seems to be a happy, naive person. However, at times he’s deadly serious and ruthless. His anger is cold, and he won’t hesitate to defend others. However, he usually exhibits a childish attitude and makes stupid puns all the time. He’s also pretty smart, able to make good decisions. However, when he’s hungry, all of this is forgotten and he’ll be pretty much useless until he gets food.

Animal Traits: Panda thumbs (six fingers) enhanced strength. Large food supply and longer sleep. This is pretty much it. He looks nothing like a panda save for the white and black fur on his arms and legs. It looks really weird on him because of his physical characteristics.

Hybrid of: Panda Bear (ironically)

Weapon(s): Dual swords, increased mobility due to six fingers

Accessories: None.

Other: Master swordsman, knows several fighting styles both using swords and without them. He pays for this by having to eat much more than everyone else.

• Posted at:

Quasar

a massive and extremely remote celestial object, emitting exceptionally large amounts of energy.

Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?

a shadow on the forums

Formerly known as Meta

Oh. For Other: Animals

• Posted at:

grendel

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

(I really want to make a non-forumer character O_o)

• Posted at:

grendel

@Andalite- What personality does she normally stick with, like joyful, grumpy, depressed.

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

@Twighlight- Can you possibly elaborate more on the Appearance and Personality, and I would like to give you permission to add good sense of smell, because that's a common trait of the Canine Animal Family.

@All- I will post my Forms in soon

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Name: Ellie Cliffer

Nickname: Ellipsix

Appearance: Ellipsix has brown hair with blond streaks. She has piercing gray eyes. I'm not gonna talk about clothes because she's an animal...

Personality: Ellipsix is calm and cool- easygoing. She's friendly and loyal, but DO NOT get on her bad side.

Animal traits: Can run tops 72 MPH, awesome swimmer, and I'll decide the last one later.

Hybrid of: a cheetah

Weapons: 24k silver knife 

Accessories: Sword pendant

• Posted at:

Pluto

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?"

-<Proud Christian>-

-<IRL Twins w/ Nacho!>-

-<Triplets w/ Fallon and Wizard>-

-<She/her/Disaster>-

ForumFam: Singly, Twilight, Imagine, Lilac, Zane

Bookmark! Will make my form tomorrow, when I have more time. So, please save a Hooded Pitohui hybrid for me.

• Posted at:

grendel

Waaaay late post, I already made the Hooded Pitohui hybrid. Also, whoah so many cheetahs

• Posted at:

grendel

name:Isabella Miller

nickname:Izzy bella

appearence:Isabella has black hair she is tall and everywhere that normal people skin she has cream fur like a siamese cat she has brown paws for hands and feet she also has a brown tail she has bright blue eyes

personality:outgoing loves to talk she is fierce but sweet she can be very affectionate at times

animal traits:she can be very loud and is used to confuse enemies she has sharp teeth and will use them she can run well on four paws or two

hybrid of: siamese cat

weapon(s): a small silver dagger strapped to her right hip

accessories:a silver necklace with a cat pendant

crush/shippable:yes

other:animals

• Posted at:

(Teal)

cats are born to live and fight and dragons are born to fly

i am born to write for that is who i am and i know that deep

down i am part dragon now and forever

why live if you can't dream

save the animals!

@Bubbles- Could you possibly keep her Personality more based to a Basic Personality, also could you give her a more basic personality, and a longer personality

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Please read, if you intend on getting Accepted.

So, APPARENTLY, none of my like, three posts, came so here's a Compilation.

Also, I'm going to Open Antagonists (Wha, woah, ahhhh) there's going to beeeeeeeee Six Antagonists for now, you can have one main character, one side character and I guess one or two Antagonists,  please make an Antagonists, I'm going to tell you what I always remind myself: The Antagonists are the most important characters, without them there would be no story.

@Astra- Accepted.

@Grendel- I Googled Went into intense search for the study of the Pitohui, and I think it would be okay to add that her defensive system is that her skin is poisonous, like if she is attacked there is poison, so if she's attacked physically, then her attacker is poisoned, sound good? If not, I'll think of another one, other than that, I ask this a lot, can you give her a Basic Personality, like is she Grumpy, Quiet, or what? Thanks!

@Cloudburst- If possible, could you make a more elaborate Personality, and Appearance? More Personality than Appearance, also, if you could, please don't just list the things for her Personality, you did with a few of the traits of her Personality.

@Quasar-  Accepted, but just wondering, did he go through like, a super intense training phase to be a master Swordsman at thirteen?

@Pluto- This is about people who are (BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP) So they are hybrids now, still part human, but, not entirely animal, so for Ellipsex's form, could you change it to make her a Human Hybrid? and please make it more detailed.

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

@Paradox, Relaxed, calm, pretty chill but with sarcasum and jokes. 

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

#IDoNotSupportSame-GenderShipping

I am a girl

Fluent in sarcasm ~ My T-Shirt

Name: Cloudburst McClash

NickName: Burst

Appearance: has golden blonde hair with grey blue eyes, his fur and tail are golden yellow with black spots, he is thinner than an average person, his legs are longer than normal, he usually wears a navy blue sweater and jeans, he sually wears a watch on his left wrist.

Personality: is not quick to trust others. He will be brave when he has to but doesn't usually be brave. He doesn't talk much and prefers to be alone. His favourite thing to do is prank others and scare them. Is usually fierce especially when fighting. He gets mad really easily.

Animal Traits: can run really fast for 5 minutes, claws, tail,

Hybrid of: Cheeta

Weapon(s): he has a cutlas and silver daggers.

Accessories: a bronze watch

Other: Animals?

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

@Paradox

He was kind of a prodigy but it was painful and grueling.

• Posted at:

Quasar

a massive and extremely remote celestial object, emitting exceptionally large amounts of energy.

Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?

a shadow on the forums

Formerly known as Meta

Name: Rune Swampy Murkeywater

NickName: Rune

Appearance: Rune's got strawberry blond hair that falls to just below her shoulders. Her bangs are almost always swept to the right. Rune likes to wear her hair in a ponytail, down with a headband, or in a braided bun. She's got heterocrimic eyes; the left a bright green with gold flecks, the right deep blue with some flecks of silver. She's got a hawk-like nose and a sharply defined jaw line, along with an oval, leaning on circular, shaped head. She has a tall and skinny build, her height around 5' 8". While although she's got rather pale skin, she's got a lot of freckles, most of which are on her arms. 

Clothing Preference: {I hope you don't mind me adding this to the form} Rune tends to wear black jeans with a button up, dark green shirt. She normally wears black combat boots on her feet.

Personality: Rune is very independent. She likes to do things on her own because she feels like that if she is in charge no one can mess her up. Rune can be arrogant and cold when first met, but sometimes she's shy or her curiousity gets the best of her, making her friendly while trying to find out information. She loves to explore the unknown and can be very competitive. She doesn't talk much, but obverses her surrounds in silence, often daydreaming as well. She appreciates people who take the time to listen. Music is one of her passions, along with gardening and drawing. She often listens to it when she has the time, and hums the tune in her head and sometimes aloud. She is normally pretty chill with whatever is going on. She is often sarcastic or trying to make people laugh, in an attempt to throw herself out into social life more. She also is mischievous and loves to tease her friends. Rune doesn't really like feeling, so she tucks them away, leading to emotional breakdowns that even then she tries to ignore.

Animal Traits: Rune has a pair of white wings on her back, which grant her flight if probably about 5-ish feet above the ground. She can't stay airborne for long though, maybe about fifteen minutes at maximum. She also has some white feathers growing in some spots of her head instead of hair. She also has feathers in her feet, like all owls, which allows her to sneak around better than most. 

Hybrid of: A snowy owl.

Weapon(s): Mostly just a small dagger that is easy to carry around. 

Accessories: She's not a huge fan of jewelry or anything, but she does like to wear one black braided bracelet with a copper dragon on it {to represent of the WOFMB} and a white braided bracelet with a silver fox pendent {A fox being her spirit animal, to represent the SAMB}. Her headband is black with carvings that look like swirls. 

Crush/Shippable?: Sure 

Other: I don't think so

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Pluto- You still need to get your Form in.

@Andalite- Accepted.

@Cloudburst- Much better! Accepted.

@Quasar-........So I guess he's a tough guy then....... :/....... Accepted.

@Rune- Accepted, and great Form BTW.

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

So, Antagonists are open.

Name: Mason Winter

NickName: Mace, Winter.

Appearance: He has dark brown hair sideswept over one eye,  his right eye is a deep cactus green that is often mistaken for hazel, his left eye is deep blue with small golden flecks, he has fair skin and rough hands, not very muscular, short for his age, about 5'3'', he has averagely sized limbs, and smallish hands, he has skin that has some visible scattered scales, thin torso and stomach, he wears a regular cactus-green short sleeved T-shirt, and black sports pants with a white stipe going down both sides of them, red sneakers with black laces and black toe-tips, he has a scaly tail with a red stripe through the center of the tail.

Personality: Hates being called short and it triggers his anger, normally grumpy, doesn't like to be very social, normally underestimates everyone, he is a great fighter and uses his shortness to avoid getting hit, loves coconut flavored things, he is sensitive and easily angered, there people that he recognizes as one in a million, and he likes them, violent, dark, not very smart, he is not very strategic at all.

Animal Traits: Eyes that have a sort of green frame that can move around better so he can practically see behind him without turning around, scales for his camoflauge, and a strong, long, tail.

Hybrid of: Chameleon

Weapon(s): Two knives, a mass of spikes, that he pretty much melded to his tail.

Accessories: A necklace with a tiny blue orb and a silver chain, to small sheathes on both of his sides that hold his knives.

Crush/Shippable: Jes

Other:Animals

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

ForumFic's at /350700

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Keep da Formz coming!

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Name: Shard

NickName: Shay-Shay he hates it

Appearance: Shard is about 6 foot with golden color hair and sea green eyes wears blue jeans and a green shirt has a medium build and is strong

Personality: shard is caring and kind but can be mean if he needs to be is friendly and hates it when people argue he trys to stop arguments he will help people if something bad happens but not for sureif he likes them

Animal Traits: has wings that are grey and black has enhanced hearing and speed has feathers on his arms

Hybrid of: pergirene falcon

Weapon(s): two iron knives

Accessories: a sun neclace

Crush/Shippable?:yes

Other:lets do this

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

For the poison skin, yeah! Also, her basic personality can be Stubborn.

• Posted at:

grendel

@Shard- Accepted

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

I'll make ya three forms: One for myself as a kangaroo hybrid and the twins Hailey and Liam Avery as caracal hybrids. Maybe you could toss me some suggestions as to some abilities or something. I was thinking that Lilac could be really good at boxing (I think she'll box without gloves) who often wears hoodies with big pockets

Please let this through, mods

10:35 AM EST

January 2nd, 2019

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Don'thinof thiagoodbyethinof iaa "seyolater."

bookmark

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

boop

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Name: Forest Cedar

NickName: For, Fory (Feel free to call her either of those if you enjoy pain)

Appearance:  Forest has brunette hair with a natural wave at the end. Her hair goes a few inches past her shoulders and is typically worn straight down, but it's occasionally in a ponytail. She has a small floof in the middle of her head that sticks up and is similar to the crest of a Major Mitchells Cockatoo, the hair in the floof appearing to look like feathers. Her most distinct cockatoo feature is her wings. Her wings come out from her back and are decently large, with the typical wing appearance of the Major Mitchell's Cockatoo. The tips and roots of her hair are dyed pastel orange that fades into pink. She has blue-green eyes with a hint of hazel buried in them. She is about the height and weight of a 16 yr old. She has tanned skin with quite a few scars, none too noticeable. Her nails are slightly long and are never painted. Forest has pierced ears and normally wears small golden stars. Her other common piece of jewelry is a pastel pink choker that’s divided in half but connected with a small golden heart in the center. Her normal outfit includes flowing shirts that are typically either pink, orange, white, or red. She also wears shorts and hasn't worn jeans for the past few years. 

Personality: Forest had a lot of anxiety, but it's been starting to fade. She tends to be bright and bubbly but hates it when people accuse of her of saying things she didn't. She participates in things on a daily basis, not too much but not too little. She's a perfectionist, which tends to make life harder for her and others around her. She needs everything organized and is the type of person who will get overly annoyed if you color outside the lines. Forest can handle the cold extremely well, and when everyone else is shivering she seems untouched. When other people have problems in their life that don't involve her, she awkwardly tries to help them, but usually ends up making the situation worse. When people touch her personal things without her permission, she will intimidate them and force them to apologize and answer why they did it, probably punish them somehow, and end up dragging others into it. (Ex: Once a kid touched my phone and I actually made him cry. This is true, I'm quite intimidating when I want to be.) She also hates nicknames and will steal your backpack or other possession and drag it to the other corner of the room scream at you if you call her by one. She's also a hardcore shipper and will do whatever she can do get her ships to sail. She loves pastel colors and animals and she has a huge imagination, which leads to her writing 50+ stories at the same time (all of this is true). She loves to draw, act, dance, and write, but she enjoys spending time with friends too. She’s a %100 extrovert and is practically always seen talking to people, whether it’s in life or online. Forest is also incredibly festive and goes slightly too far into the holiday spirit. (Ex: 100+ Christmas ornaments, 5+ Christmas trees, 4 Christmas tablecloths, 20+ Snowmen decorations, and more. Also, most importantly, like 50 pillows. Hehehe...) Forest absolutely despises public speaking, though she loves singing/dancing/etc in front of hundreds. She can get a little uncomfortable around strangers but warms up to them fairly quickly. She's a hoarder and will collect anything and everything. 

Forest’s a bit too overprotective of her personal property and will guard her things too harshly. She also tends to snap back at seemingly rude comments, even if they aren’t very rude. She tries to be unique and when people copy/steal her ideas without her permission she gets WAY too angry and will constantly nag them for it until they regret it. She also hates being accused of things and will fight hard for the person to go back on what they said.

Animal Traits: Pink/Orange/Red/White color theme, floof on top of her head that looks similar to the cockatoo's crest, wings (Choose her abilities because I have no idea what she would have other than flight/levitation/whatever)

Hybrid of: Major Mitchells Cockatoo

Weapon(s): Bow & Arrow or the nearest sharp object 

Accessories: Earrings and the choker previously described

Crush/Shippable?: PLEZ YES either gender is fine meh just need ship 

Other: Animals

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

nudge

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Name: Fairy Dragonheart

Nickname(s): Fae, but no one really uses it and she doesn't like it anyways

Appearance: Fairy has brown hair streaked golden, and it appears straight, though it actually curls up the slightest bit. It reaches to the middle of her back and she almost always has it loose or in a ponytail. Her eyes are hazel, but always appearing in shades of green, and she’s pretty pale. Fairy looks younger than she actually is, 12 or 13, and she’s a bit tall. She’s pretty thin, but lightly muscled and very flexible from doing gymnastics. She has a pair of antennae and mostly see-through butterfly wings, when you look through them it's like looking through a window; you can tell it's there, but you can also see right through it clearly. She’s practically always in jeans and white tennis shoes, topped with any shirt that isn’t a very bright color (mostly purples, dark blues, and reds).

Personality: Fairy is pretty shy and never really opens up to anyone unless she’s known them for a really long time (we’re talking years here), and even then she won’t really tell them what she’s thinking. She prefers to keep all her thoughts and ideas tucked away safely in her brain, and if she writes them down they’ll be hopelessly encrypted in a way only she would understand. She’s usually calm, even in emergencies, or at least acts like it even it even if she’s freaking out inside. Fairy bottles her emotions a lot as well, and she’ll really only show calm or happiness (unless, like, “deep in thought” counts?). She’s pretty smart and likes logic puzzles, reading, writing, and learning new things, but she mostly focuses on things she enjoys or can use in everyday situations (like math… she likes it, but doesn’t learn something unless she thinks it could be useful). She’s a bit intimidated by the thought of really getting out of her comfort zone, but once she does she adapts quickly. She’s pretty stubborn yet a little indecisive. She doesn’t stutter but she might hesitate to weigh her words. She also speaks with a bit of an accent.

Hybrid of: Glasswing butterfly

Animal Traits: Besides her wings and antennae, she's also pretty strong and can see in more colors than most people.

Weapon(s): A recurve bow with a purple handle, and some lavender-fletched arrows. She prefers using these, but for close range she'll use a sturdy bō staff.

Accessories: She doesn't really like to wear anything too fancy, but she'll wear a small bracelet or necklace on special occasions.

Crush/Shippable?: Preferably not...

Other: She's righthanded, and she's fluent in Spanish.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

Name: Rose Hansen

NickName: Ro

Appearance: Rose has long black hair that falls straight down her back. Her eyes are amber and she has claws at the ends of her fingers. her skin is pale with little almost unoticeable black spots on it. she has a very thin layer of tan and gray fur on her arms and legs.

Personality: Rose is very secretive and mysterious if she gets into a fight she will try to talk a person out of it and not defend herself, but if there is any children around she will leap to defend them no matter the cost.

Animal Traits: layer of fur, Claws, Smaller ears

Hybrid of:Snow Leopard

Weapon(s): Rose normally uses her Claws if she ever has to but her normal weapon is a jagged silver knife with a black handle.

Accessories: black and silver chain link necklace and bracelet set.

Crush/Shippable?: No crush currently but I can be shipped

Other : Right handed

• Posted at:

Sirius

Goddess of speed and teleportation

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Pitbulls are dogs too!

Queen of grammar.

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5