~ Introduction ~

The story starts in Pyrrhia, where dragons and dragonets, friends, family, or strangers, have gathered to celebrate the fifth year of peace since the end of the SandWing Succession War, plus three years since some Pantala dragons moved to live here.  As an old dragon speaks to praise and remind everyone of those days, every dragon starts feeling tired and goes to a deep sleep.

When you wake up, you suddenly find yourself, and all your fellow dragons, in a different place.  Your first instinct, possibly for some, is that you’re in a new place and it could be dangerous.

And as if it was as a warning for you, or so you thought, a dragon flies over you.  But it’s not a dragon you are familiar with.  It doesn’t even look like a dragon from any of the Tribes.  So what kind of dragon was that?  But wait…  There are even more dragons; some who look similar to the first one, and and some different.  Where are you?!  You don’t remember a place with these descriptions of dragons.

~ Rules ~

-You can have as many characters as you want, as it is unlimited, as long as you can keep up with them.

-This is an ALL dragon RP.  No humans or scavengers in here.

-No controlling others’ characters.

-No OP/Mary/Gary Stue characters.

-Hate the character, not the forumer.

-No cursing.

-WoF hybrids are allowed, as well as Pantala dragons. {Up to three Tribes for hybrids.}

-No HtTYD hybrids.

-When making OCs, make their Personalities and Appearances as DETAILED as possible.  DO NOT list their personality or appearance. {PLEASE use my forms as a reference.}

-If you have any moon born or powered WoF dragons, then you need to explain them. {How they got it, how it affects them and others, have they controlled them, et cetera.}

-Do not, and I mean DO NOT copy someone else’s form and tweak it as your own.  That is definitely not allowed for the forumer who created it, worked hard on their forms, which means you should too.

-I have the right to accept/refuse your form.

-NO Night Fury (and Light Fury) OCs are allowed in this RP. {This is so it’s fair for everyone instead of having a limited amount of Night Furies.}

-HtTYD dragons from the movies and TV series are the only dragons allowed {since I haven’t read the books}, unless it’s a certain type, then I’d have to think about it.

-Shipping is allowed, but please make it straight.  Shipping WoF and HtTYD dragons together are allowed.

-Take out anything in (), {}, [] on your forms.

-This is going to be an RP story itself, so no canon dragons from HtTYD.

-I also have the right to ban you from the RP.  I will summon you to talk to you about what it is you need to change, but if you keep doing it, I will ban you from the RP.

-I can change/take away/add to the rules. {There will be a separate thread for detailed rules.  So please read that before you send in your form.}

-Put Wings of Fury in your PoV font and color in Other on your form.

-I will be PoVing a few characters here and there that have small roles, so if you see a new dragon by me with no forms, that means they are not important.  I will also give a little bit about the dragon so you know a bit about them.

-Please be patient for me to answer your questions/accept your forms.

-Please have fun!

Forms:    * = Optional

WoF Dragon Form:

Name: 

Tribe(s): 

Appearance: 

Personality: 

Powers/Abilities: 

*Crush/Shippable?: 

Backstory: 

Other: 

HtTYD Dragon Form:

Name: 

Type: 

Dragon Class [Strike Class, Fear Class, Mystery Class, Stoker Class, Tidal Class, Sharp Class, Tracker Class, Boulder Class]: 

Appearance: 

Personality: 

Abilities: 

*Crush/Shippable?: 

*Backstory {Probably not needed, but only if you want to/or just in case}: 

Other: 

I will get my forms in as soon as possible so please don't send any forms yet for it would be more work for you to keep sending revisions after you've seen my forms. (Please go through)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Oops! I forgot to add Nickname(s) on the forms.

WoF Dragon Form:

Name: 

*Nickname(s): 

Tribe(s): 

Appearance: 

Personality: 

Powers/Abilities: 

*Crush/Shippable?: 

Backstory: 

Other: 

HtTYD Dragon Form:

Name: 

*Nickname(s): 

Type: 

Dragon Class [Strike Class, Fear Class, Mystery Class, Stoker Class, Tidal Class, Sharp Class, Tracker Class, Boulder Class]: 

Appearance: 

Personality: 

Abilities: 

*Crush/Shippable?: 

*Backstory {Probably not needed, but only if you want to/or just in case}: 

Other: 

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Name: Violet

Tribe(s): SilkWing

Appearance: Lean and slim, with a long tail and slender wings. She generally has purple and green scales, though the underside of her wings are a lime color and she has sky-blue eyes.

Personality: Is prone to puff up her wings to appear bigger than she really is, because she has been mocked for her small size. Hates it when people whisper behind her back. Mildly extroverted, because she loves to talk with her friends, though she has trouble making them and is very uncomfortable in new places. Doesn't act like she's smart, but is very clever and good at solving puzzles.

Powers/Abilities: Shoots light green strands of silk from her wrists.

*Crush/Shippable?: Doesn't have a crush yet, and can be shipped.

Backstory: Grew up in a normal life in Bloodworm Hive, until SPOILER ALERT FROM THE HIVE QUEEN it started to burn down. Her family evacuated and joined the Chrysalis, where they were kept safe until the end of the third arc.

Other: Wings of Fury

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Forum sibs: Zane, Prism, Jacquelyn,

Glamour & Nimarfira

"We arnot doing get help."

"We don't want to change,

We just want to change everything!"

A Talon in Three Worlds: /353086

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

@Jeff: Please read the rules on this thread: /350422

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

I want to join but what Is HtTYD?

• Posted at:

Call me Lucky! -Formerly Tide

One year member!(Nov, 19)

HiveWings

FaWing

#Blicket

#Moonbli

Hamilton Fanatic

Free Smiles! :)

Hehe I'm Back

*Cough,*Cough

No one Cares

@Tide: How to Train Your Dragon.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Name: Cardamom

Nickname: Card (basically what everyone calls him)

Tribe: RainWing

Appearance:

Personality:

Powers/Abilities: Like most other RainWings, Card has venom-spraying fangs and the ability to camoflauge himself.

Crush/Shippable?: Is it okay if he subtly crushes on Violet?

Backstory:

Other: To finish later; WIP

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

what is MtTYD

• Posted at:

Call me Lucky! -Formerly Tide

One year member!(Nov, 19)

HiveWings

FaWing

#Blicket

#Moonbli

Hamilton Fanatic

Free Smiles! :)

Hehe I'm Back

*Cough,*Cough

No one Cares

@Tide: Was that a repeat or did you not see my answer?

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

YES

Save a WoF dragon

So I remember

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

@Astra: Don't need to save anything, since it's unlimited spots, but okay.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Because I want to save screaming death and a shellfire

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

@Element: Those dragons are not allowed.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

BOOKMARK

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

Are Speed Stingers allowed? If so, save a Speed Stinger

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

@Cormorant: Yes they are allowed.

@Everyone: Remeber that you don't have to save spots unless it's about a dragon that is special, especially for HtTYD. And please read the rules for this RP here: /350422

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Name: Torrent

Age: 14 (I kept searching up how httyd dragon years work and found nothing so I assume it’s the same as humans (forgive me if this is a dumb question, I haven’t watched the movies or the tv shows for a while)

Type: Speed Stinger

Dragon Class [Strike Class, Fear Class, Mystery Class, Stoker Class, Tidal Class, Sharp Class, Tracker Class, Boulder Class]: Sharp Class

Appearance: Torrent looks like the standard non alpha Speed Stinger, with only two differences, her head fin and “wings” are a darker shade of aqua and her eyes have a hint of orange in them.

Personality: Torrent is reckless and prefers to fight first, ask questions later, if she spots an enemy her plan is usually along the lines of “get them out of the way before they threaten your survival”, which often fails when she tries to. Gain her trust and you’ll have a loyal and brave ally at your side, but that is if you can actually get the chance to, as she often immediately declares anyone she doesn’t know as “an enemy that I should fight”.

Abilities: She has the usual Speed Stinger abilities (night vision, paralysing sting) but due to her only being an adolescent the paralysing venom in her stinger will only affect the area where the sting hit.

*Crush/Shippable?: Yes

*Backstory {Probably not needed, but only if you want to/or just in case}: (I probably do need an explanation for a Speed Stinger that seems to currently have no pack but I can’t think of one)

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

bookmark

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Name: Violet

Nickname: Nada

Tribe(s): SilkWing 

Appearance: Lean and tall, with long wings and tail. Mostly light purple, but with green stripes and lime green wing membranes and underbelly. She has sky-blue eyes.

Personality: Acts really tough but is terrified of the HtTYD dragons, and often puffs out her wings to make herself look bigger. Loves to talk and is very humorous, but doesn't do well in new places and will act sullen and hostile until she is more comfortable. Can be very smart, but only when she puts her mind to it.

Powers/Abilities: Regular SilkWing abilities, but not a flamesilk.

Crush/Shippable?: No crush yet, but can be shipped

Backstory: Hatched in Yellowjacket Hive, where she was raised to live a normal SilkWing life by her parents, but once traveling to Pyrrhia became available, she did so often until she finally moved to Pyrrhia, because she was fascinated by the different tribes. Lived in Possibility until she participated in the celebration of the end of the SandWing Succession War, even though she wasn't a part of it.

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Forum sibs: Zane, Prism, Jacquelyn,

Glamour & Nimarfira

"We arnot doing get help."

"We don't want to change,

We just want to change everything!"

A Talon in Three Worlds: /353086

Name: Coldstar

Tribes: NightWing/IceWing

Appearance: Coldstar is a sleek young dragon with an IceWing build, silver teardrop scales and wings that look like they've been frozen. Her horns are small, with some tiny IceWing spikes around her neck area. Her eyes are a cold iceblue. 

Personality: Coldstar is very cheerful, and sometimes a little lazy. She's also very shy around new dragons. And dragons in general. When someone gets mad, she gets very scared and flies over to the nearest hiding spot. Coldstar is very suspicious of the dragons on this new world, and the old one.

Powers/Abilities: Reading minds, no fire due to to frostbreath which melts immediately when she uses it.

*Crush/Shippable?: She can be shipped. Please ask for permission first.

Backstory: Coldstar was born while the war was raging on to a NightWing mother and IceWing father, fearful she would turn out like Darkstalker in the NightWing and IceWing legends. They abandoned her egg in the rainforest, where she was raised by RainWings. She grew more confident over time, and eventuallly asked to go to the celebration with her foster RainWing sister.

Other: Wings Of Fury

Name: Boa

Tribe: Rainwing

Appearance: Regular RainWing appearance. She is usually a deep blue (Calm) color with hints of purple (Pride) on her scales. Sometimes shocking zaps of yellow.

Personality: Boa is a very bold Rainwing who never hesitates to try new things. She is usually calm and collected, but when she sees something shocking that she likes, she gets zaps of yellow scales or even rarer, full yellow scales. She is very proud of herself, and never hesitates to say that, or use her venom if someone doesn't respect her.

Powers/Abilities: RainWing scales/venom

*Crush/Shippable?: Ship her all you want! Just tell me about it.

Backstory: Her mother found Coldstar's egg when Boa was 4. When the egg hatched, she became the dragonet's foster sibling. She took Coldstar to the celebration, and with RainWing general sleepiness, they fell asleep first.

Other: Wings Of Fury

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

Returning Forumer

I have ThHivQueen

Free Box of Smiles! [:):):):):):):)]

JinglBells

Always be yourself, because everyone else is already taken

Come on, just smile and have a great day

Scroll Down! 

I like light furies.

Name: Kinetic

Tribe: NightWing/IceWing

Appearance: Kinetic has dark grey scales with a green tinge to them. His underscales are a dull silver color, standing out a bit. His horns and spines are both somewhere in between grey and silver, also with a greenish tinge to the. His eyes are startling blue color, close to the color of the sea. Typically he has circles underneath his eyes from lack of good sleep. His wing membranes are the typical black of NightWings and the silver scales form swirls along his wings, almost like the ocean waves. He’s a very lean dragon and is about average size for his age. He doesn’t bother wearing jewelry, but does normally carry a satchel.

Personality: Kinetic could be described as rather eccentric, especially for a NightWing. He's gotten that reputation as he has little to no care for any tribal boundaries, treating any other dragon of any sort like you’d treat a tribe mate. He has little concept of personal space and often will randomly bug any random dragon. It’s not even that he’s that friendly, it’s just that he doesn’t care, which has gotten him into several spots of trouble. He’s rather intelligent and is rather good at solving puzzles, building things, and chemistry. Basically he’s really good at the more science based things. At the same time he also enjoys drawing, although he is not the best at it. Kinetic is also fascinated with the medical side of science. Currently he’s trying to figure out a way to fix some of the problems that plants don’t seem to be able to and why has no one bothered to try anything else? He looks at problems such a setting broken bones or loosing too much wing membrane, helping with breathing, etc. He can be a bit intense though and has a deep drive to try and get something to work, which often makes him seem crazy and sometimes rather scary to other dragons. He’s a whirlwind of energy that never seems to slow down until he crashes somewhere, having driven himself to exhaustion. He’s rather good about eating and drinking, it’s just sleeping he needs to work on. Overall a scientific, somewhat eccentric seeming dragon who has no care for social boundaries of any type, can be rather intense, and mostly focuses on medicinal science.

Backstory: It’s rumored that he’s part of another tribe, maybe SeaWing (or three moons forbid, IceWing) due to his eyes and the fact no one knows who his mother is. This was never confirmed nor denied by Kinetic. It’s also speculated whatever happened to his mother pushed him to trying to help out healers and the medical field. He’s gotten into several scrapes and a lot of trouble with others from both his own tribe and his other tribe due to his lack of care about what tribe a dragon belongs to and his lack of personal space. These incidents range from “what were you thinking” to “how did you not get killed”.

Powers: Future-seeing

Other: Wings of Fury

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

Is a Razorwhip allowed?  If so, save one.

If it isn’t allowed, save a Scauldron.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

@Imagine: You also didn't mention anything about Kinetic being a seer and how that affects his personality, plus his backsotry.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

@Cormorant: Okay. To start off, I will say that...

1) Because this is a collaboration of Wings of Fire and How to Train Your Dragon, I made the rule to where the ages from WoF are the same as HtTYD, instead of the dragons being the same age as humans. So please check that Rules thread so that, hopefully, most of your questions will be answered.

2) From what I know, Speed Stingers do not have “wings”, though a certain type can have webbed talons so they can travel across water.

3) Torrent seems to have a bit of negative traits. Could you give her at least two more positive traits?

4) As for the backstory, it’s not needed, but if you wanted a backstory, then maybe she was injured when she was but a small and young dragonet and therefore, was left alone to fend for herself? Or she was raised by another dragon? These are all suggestions as you don’t have to use it.

I’m sorry if I seemed demanding and wanting more on the form. You don’t have to send me the whole form again, just explain/elaborate on the things I mentioned.

@Jeff: Okay… I do believe that should be it, so Violet is accepted.

@Crystalite: To start out…

Coldstar-

1) Does she have any NightWing appearances since she’s a hybrid?

2) You said Coldstar is cheerful, but shy around new dragon, then dragon in general. And you said that she’s suspicious of the new dragons. I am getting confused about all this so you need to clarify about those parts in her personality.

3) In her backstory you said that she grew more confident over time, so would that also affect her personality as well?

Boa-

1) Could you give her some positive traits, like how she interacts with other dragons?

@Imagine: Okay correct me if I’m wrong, but where does the green tinge come from? And, since you have Future Sight, then you can only use it when I give permission and summon you to talk about it. If you want it to involve other forumers’ dragons, then list out who you want me to summon.

@Twilight: Yes, Razorwhips are allowed.

I'm so sorry everyone, but I will send my forms in soon. We'll start after a few more join, or there's enough dragons.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

@Everyone whoposted forms: My answers are coming in late so hang on tight.

My forms:

Name: Sakana

Tribe: SeaWing

Appearance: Sakana has light blue scales, with white underscales and bright blue eyes. Her horns and talons are a slightly darker shade of blue than her scales. Her membranes are pale blue-white. She’s on the slight skinnier side than most other SeaWings, including being smaller than dragons her age. She wears diamond earrings that contain a small amount of sky fire in them.

Personality: Sakana is a jittery and nervous dragon, mostly because she’s worried about her animus powers. So she is mostly afraid of every dragon she sees, unless she wholeheartedly trust that dragons or a really close friend. When she does manage to get calm, she is actually quiet, shy, and has a kind and caring heart. She hates conflict and will shrink back in an argument or fight. But if she sees a dragon hurt or depressed, she’ll do her best to cheer them up, shaking with nervousness and slight fear inside.

Powers/Abilities: Normal SeaWing abilities and animus.

*Crush/Shippable?: Open

Backstory: Sakana was only an egg during the war, so she was actually placed in the care of the Talons of Peace, where she grew up for the rest of her earlier years, never seeing her real parents again. She knew about her animus powers since she was two and a half, but she was afraid she would be used for the Talons against her will, so she kept quiet about it, rarely using it for fear of going insane like Prince Albatross. When the war ended, Sakana visited the SeaWing Kingdom, where she met a close friend to her real parents and stayed with the dragon until they went to the celebration of the five years of peace.

Name: Kōrudo

Tribes: NightWing/IceWing

Appearance: Kōrudo has the IceWing appearance mostly, with NightWing wings, tail, and build. So he has the IceWing head, neck, horns, and spikes. His scales are white, fading into gray at his feet and talons, which are dark gray as well as his horns and spikes. His membranes start out white, but fade into gray at the bottom, with white and black specks as stars. He has like slightly darker white/light gray underscales. He also has a silver teardrop scale at the corner of his eyes, and silver scales that create a line down the sides of his neck and his sides, to the tip of his tail. He has a long scar from the back left side of his face, down across his eye to the top of his snout, almost to the tip of his snout.

Personality: Kōrudo is a serious and quiet dragon, rarely talking to other dragons, and has trouble trusting others. He is usually seen with his eye darting everywhere, looking for possible dangers or threats, especially from IceWings. When he sees a dragon in trouble, he protect and defend that dragon fiercely. He can be seen also noticed having a kind heart, though that’s rare. Once you get past his trust shield and become his friend, he’ll stick close to you to make sure nothing happens to you.

Powers/Abilities: Frostbreath, mind reading, tolerance to the cold.

Backstory: It was pretty obvious that Kōrudo wouldn’t be accepted in either Tribes for his appearance couldn’t keep him hidden. Therefore, his IceWing mother took him to live on the outskirts of the Ice Kingdom, frequently visiting him since she was in the second circle. Kōrudo was shocked when he first heard his mother’s thought and thought it was just his imagination when it kept happening. But he never told his mother about his mind reading powers, yet he wished he had when one night, their home was attacked by IceWingsand his mother died, Kōrudo receiving the scar on his face as he was escaping on his mother’s words. He was heartbroken and vowed he would get his revenge on the IceWings, when he happened to stumble upon his NightWing father. Not wanting to live in a volcano, so close to heat, Kōrudo lived on his own, surviving in the IceWing Kingdom, hidden. When the war ended, Kōrudo went to go live with his father and has been until when they went to the celebration, and he fell asleep, Kōrudo found that he was in a different land while his father was nowhere to be seen.

Name: Silverback

Type: Razorwhip

Dragon Class: Sharp Class

Appearance: Like all Razorwhips, Silverback is all silver, flexible metal from snout to tip of his tail, with silvery light blue eyes.

Personality: Silverback is seen as cold and serious, with a suspicious look. He has the type of personality where they look like they don’t care when they actually do. He cares for other dragons and doesn’t want anything to happen to them. Though he only does it if it’s dragons he knows as he has a bad memory of doing that. Inside, Silverback hates himself and his ability to not be able to protect any dragon, so he sometimes looks saddened or angry and will even blow up when asked about it.

Abilities: Normal Razorwhip abilities; light blue fire, sharp metal tail that can cut through anything, except marble, and shoot metal spines from tail.

*Backstory: TBD

Name: Skyfly

Type: Deadly Nadder

Appearance: Skyfly looks like any other Nadder, except she has light blue scales and white underbelly. Her wings are a mixture of light blue and white, her tail spikes are half blue and half white, and her eyes are bright blue.

Personality: Skyfly is a cheery, and friendly dragon. She loves making new friends and caring for them. She can sometimes, however, be too friendly and will even get under other dragons’ scales because she in their personal space without knowing it. She loves a good fight and even though she fights pretty good, she also thinks it’s a game and can’t handle killing other dragons. So she often ends up getting saved by another dragon because she won’t kill the dragon she’s fighting, especially if it’s a threat.

Abilities: Normal Nadder abilities; magnesium fire and shoots spines from tail, though like all Nadders, she has a blindspot at the front of her face.

*Backstory: TBD

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Nevermind, they posted.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Will make form tonight

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Would a Skrill, deathsong, or triple stryke be ok?

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Tangled in the strings of society 

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

Name: Moonfrost

Tribes:Nightwing/Icewing

Appearence: Tall and feirce. She is built mostly like a Nightwing, but more catlike. She has an elegant Icewing snout that has pale blue freckles. She also has curved, pale blue claws and underbelly. Her wings are dark blue at the base, but they fade to a transparent-like ice blue color dappled with silver star-scales, and her tail is covered with sharp, icicle-like spikes. The rest of her is a glossy, jet black. She has ice-blue eyes and wears a moonstone necklace.

Personality:Kind, loving, smart, loyal, feirce. She is one of the most loyal, loving dragons you will ever meet, but when threatened, she can be a feirce opponet. She always tries to see the good side of things, but can't help but see the bad. She will always try to help, but she hates being bossed around, and fears almost nothing. She is also unusually pretty, and gets stared at a lot, and even the Icewing Queen envies her, and says she wants to clip Moony's wings when she dies and hang them in her throne room.

Powers/Abilities: She can breathe fire as well as frostbreath, and survive in both the Kingdom of Ice and the Kingdom of Night. She has this strange ability to see the good and bad in dragons, such as their past and their future, and the amount of goodness or evil in their soul.She also has visions, and can kind of read minds.

Crush/Shippable?:YES, but no cheaters!!!

Backstory:She lives in the Ice Kingdom, and the Queen puts her as far away from her as possible. Moonfrost never knew her parents, only that the Queen killed her mother when she tried to come back home, but Queen Lynx only kept Moonfrost because she wants to use her powers. Most of the Icewings just ignore her, but a few talk to her. She has been in a couple relationships, but most of the time, the Queen finds out, or Moonfrost just dumps them because they're unfaithful. She wants to know her father, but the Queen forbids her from leaving the Ice Kingdom.

Other:Wings of Fury RP

Please tell me if I did anything wrong, and I will happily fix it! Thank you

• Posted at:

#Ember4life 

#Cloudfir at heart 

Warriors and WOF Fan

Favorite Element is Fire

For there to be Light, there must always be Darkness. One can never truly win, and one can never truly lose, for both cannot exist without the other. 

@tigerdragon: Okay.

1) I’m a little confused about the “catlike” part in her appearance. Could you explain how she could look catlike when none of the dragons she is a hybrids of, looks like cats.

2) You said that Moonfrost is kind and loving, but from what I’ve been seeing in her personality, is negative and contradicts her “kind and loving” part.

3) You cannot have both fire and frostbreath. She also seems a little overpowered with all those powers. Please read the Rules Thread I posted. You can find the thread number in my siggy.

4) This is not a completely different time, for this happens five years after the SandWing Succession War, so the IceWing Queen would be Snowfall. As I said before, please read the thread with Rules and other Information about the RP.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Ok, I’ll see what I can fix

(For the “wings” thing I looked up Speed Stingers to try and make sure I didn’t get anything wrong when creating Torrent, they called the fins on their back undeveloped wings. I’ll just call them fins from now on)

Name: Torrent

Type: Speed Stinger

Appearance: Torrent looks like the standard non alpha Speed Stinger, with only two differences, her fins and webbing are a darker shade of aqua and her eyes have a hint of orange in them. She also has a faded scar on her left leg from an injury when she still had a pack.

Personality: Torrent is reckless and prefers to fight first, ask questions later, if she spots an enemy her first plan is usually along the lines of “get them out of the way before they threaten your survival”, which often fails when she tries to. She is always willing to tell the truth even if it means getting in trouble and will protect those who’ve gained her trust no matter what. If you are one of those she trusts you’ll have a loyal and brave ally at your side, but that is if you can actually get the chance to, as she often immediately declares anyone she doesn’t know as “an enemy that I should fight”.

Abilities: She has the usual Speed Stinger abilities (night vision, paralysing sting) but due to her only being an adolesent the paralysing venom in her stinger will only affect the area where the sting hit.

*Crush/Shippable?: Yes

*Backstory: Torrent had been part of a pack of Speed Stingers, but one day she was injured when trying to flee from a group of much stronger dragons, the wound left afterwards was taking a long time to heal and was slowing down the group massively, so they ended up leaving her to fend for herself.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

(might repeat)

@Nova: Either one for Skrill or Triple Stryke is fine and Deathsongs are allowed.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

@Nova: Hm... For Skrill and Triple Stryke, you can chose either one, and Deathsongs are allowed.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Are Titan dragons allowed?

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

@Cormorant: Okay, I see what you mean about the "wings" since I looked them up. I never actually noticed that. XD

Anyway, everything seems to check out and Torrent is accepted.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

@Twilight: Oh... Well, I guess it depends on the dragon. Also, I kind of think Titan dragons would make great villains/enemies later on in the RP. But it's up to you on which side your dragon is on, and what type of dragon it is.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Thank you for responding, 

Just forget I said catlike, sry, I just really like cats. I think I meant to say she's slender and agile like a cat. My bad. She's kinda got a split personality, where she can be kind and loving, but also feirce and angry. I can change her to be only one of the two if that makes it easier for you. And I apologize for the fire and frostbreath, I will change her to only have the frostbreath, I did not mean to make her sound overpowering. Also, I'm sorry, I'm so dumb sometimes! I forgot about the whole Snowfall still being Queen, I will change that also. I will re read the rules and stuff and fix her entry form, thank you for responding!

• Posted at:

#Ember4life 

#Cloudfir at heart 

Warriors and WOF Fan

Favorite Element is Fire

For there to be Light, there must always be Darkness. One can never truly win, and one can never truly lose, for both cannot exist without the other. 

@tigerdragon: That's fine. And the split personality is fine, so long as you describe both parts of it.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto