@Bramble HI! Last RP I saw you in was the Minecraft RP :(

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

@ELIZA I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE STILL ON THE FORMS I THOUGHT ALL MY FORUM SISTERS (other then swampy rainbow and sorrel) HAD LEFT AHHHHHH! sorry caps ITS GREAT TO SEE YOU STILL ON HERE!!!  hugs also didn't the Minecraft rp die??? also I didn't know you liked RWBY I love it!

@Rune (who is definitely not swampy;) ok I guess that makes sense no fire for him then :p 

and oof I forgot about the house accessories here. 

he has a Tiny copper horn bracelet that wraps around his horn and has little words and swirl designs enscripted on it the words say > §Copper the house of kindness and creativity§ Rowan wares it every time he is in view of others and it has a copper color and shine to it.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

I am a lonely kitten in the rain

In a world of wonder a world of pain

Happiness fills the plains

But sadness still remains

Bff-Form-fam:

Rainbow-Firefly-Ellysia-Rʊռɛ-

"there is always a Rainbow even in the Darkest of times"

How many spots are left? If there's a RainWing, save it please :D

• Posted at:

gone

@Bramble, accepted

@Windsong, the houses with a RainWing spot open are the Gold House and Quartz House. Which house do you want to save a RainWing in?

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Forum cousin with Burner

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

⇽Hello darkness my old friend

I've come to talk with you again 

Quick question: Does anyone want a beginning plot?

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Sure.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Triplets with Wizard & Pluto

Bros Singly, Imagine, Paradox, SeaQ

Sis's Lilac, Glamour, Marine, & More

"Have faith and don't ever lose hope."

Alright, I'll try to come up with one then. Also, I plan on starting soon, I've almost got the introduction to the school and my three POVs done, so is anyone willing to make one or two more forms? Especially in the Quartz House? If you do, thank you!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

bUmP

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Save Quartz SeaWing then.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Thank you, Fallon!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Save Quartz Icetouch IceWing

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

Name {First and last}: Scarlet Crimson.
*Nickname{s}: Scar but she hates nicknames, so I wouldn't recommend calling her that.
Age {14-18}: 16
Tribe{s}: Skywing
Appearance {be sure to add what their wings look like}: Scarlet stands at 5'9" and has orange hair that falls to her torso. It is often worn in a braid or ponytail. Her wings are a bright scarlet that fade into pale orange.
Clothing Preference {think steampunk and/or medieval and make sure to add what accessory they have}: She usually wears a crimson blouse, jeans and red heels that make her even taller then she already is. She wears a jade bracelet.
Personality: Scarlet is sarcastic and judgemental. She has a quick temper and will fire off at every small thing. She doesn't trust many people and hates people touching her. Once you get to know her, she is extremely smart and will do anything to protect the people she cares about. She always remains confident and aclm even in the toughest of situations.
House {base it off their personality unless they are in the Jade House}: Jade
Power{s} {with limitations}: 
*Crush/Shippable?: Please ship!
*Backstory: She ran away from home because her parents mistreated her. She was still on the run until she received the letter.
Other: Form in PoV colour

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Sisters~ Fallon, Pluto, Dazzle & More

Forum Brothers~Wizard, Nimarfira, Cobra & More

Forum Twin~ Zane

"No way! A tree in a forest!"- Glory

Star Count~  547

@Twilight, saved! And thank you for making another form!

@Glamour, XD you just forgot to do the power section of the form, but other than that, accepted!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

@Rune- Oh, whoops! XD

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

Power{s} {with limitations}: Scarlet can control fires and make them without matches, but it drains alot of her energy and makes her quite grumpy.

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

@Glamour, accepted!

@Everyone, once Twilight and Fallon get their forms in, we can start!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Yay!

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

Sorry I didn't reply earlier!! But please save the Rainwing in the Quartz house. Thanks!

• Posted at:

gone

This might repeat.

Name: Nami Mizu

*Nickname{s}: 

Tribe{s}: SeaWing

Appearance: Nami has long wavy light blue hair, with highlights of pale green, that reaches just below her mid back, with pale green eyes. She is about 5’5”, with a slender body so she can swim and maneuver under the water easily. Her wings are turquoise, with pale blue membranes and white wave designs on the underside of her wings.

Clothing Preference: She mostly wears a tight white or cream colored tunic with a pearl white belt and tight blue-ish-white pants, wearing white sandals. She also wears a silver circlet that has a quartz jewel in it.

Personality: Nami is on the quiet and shy side, yet kind and loyal. Whenever she talks it’s like you need a hearing aid to hear her, turned up on HIGH volume. She just speaks so softly and quietly. She also is very shy of other people, not wanting to be in large groups or in the spotlight so she if often alone. However, when you become her friend, she’ll be extremely loyal to you, being there when you need her to be, even if she’s doesn’t like it, she’ll stay by your side. Though she’s quiet and shy to others, she not when around animals and children, no matter what type they are. Her kindness to them is gentle and welcoming, which have made her have lots of animal friends and young friends(children). She hates conflict and will shrink back, but if she has to, then she’ll stay by a friend’s side loyally, supporting her friend in any way she can. Because of her personality, Nami is rarely seen smiling, but when she’s having a good time, whether being alone or with someone, she smile and even laugh.

House: Quartz

Powers: Though Nami can manipulate water, her speciality is creating vapors/fogs/mists. When she uses one or all of them, she can sense whoever is in the cloudy element and even decipher exactly who it is by sensing their own powers. She can only do this for five minutes at a time though, before she has to take a five to ten minute break before using them again.

*Crush/Shippable?: Open

*Backstory: Nami has always been an orphan, left alone by parents and had to fend for herself. She found her love for animals when they helped her survive and she would sometimes go to a local village to go to the library to read on her own. She can read in almost any language, and is sometimes able to figure out what the animals are saying/wanting. One day, she was reading out loud to a small group of orphaned children and animals when she received the letter from the school. She wasn’t so sure, but the children and animals wanted her to go so she could (hopefully) make new friends.

Other: Form in PoV color and font. Plays an instrument made by an extremely large shell, sounds like a clarinet (I think).

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

ok thx "Rune" (who is totally not swampy) I'm glad your still creating rp's

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

Name: Clione Saxifrage 
Nickname{s}: Clio, Saxi
Tribe: IceWing
Appearance: She has long, wavy silvery white hair that she likes to keep tied up in a bun with a bronze clip inlaid with quartz.  She has pale skin, a sharp jawline, and pastel blue eyes.  She is thin and has a long scratch down one arm.  She is about 5'3", and has light blue wings.  Her wing membranes are slightly darker at the edges, and they have little white speckles. 
Clothing Preference: She wears special clothing that is not frozen by her skin.  She wears a navy blue tied shirt.  She wears flat, dark grey lace-up boots and is usually seen wearing her light gray jacket.  Her accessories are a bronze hair clip inlaid with quartz and a matching bronze-and-quartz choker necklace.
Personality: Clione is kind to everybody, but doesn't have many friends.  She is reclusive, and likes to keep to herself.  However, if you can break through her icy shell, she will be your most loyal friend forever.  She is very patient, and has trained herself not to let her emotional bursts through.  She considers herself a danger to everyone around her, and tries not to make enemies, lest she accidentally kill them in an emotional spree.  She generally seems fine, and will never admit how broken she is on the inside.
Power{s}: Icetouch.  She freezes everything she touches, but she can control how freezing she is.  She generally uses all her energy to try to keep her body not as cold as it should be, and this results in her not having much magic for controlling ice, snow, etc.  However, she always radiates a chilling feeling.  Clione is also more resistant to cold than normal.
*Crush/Shippable?: Yep!
*Backstory:
Other: PoV Color

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

@Twilight, accepted. 

I'll get the starting post in soon, but keep in mind that anyone can still submit a form. 

Spots:

Jade House: 

SkyWing: Taken by Glamour {Scarlet}
IceWing: Taken by Fallon {Korudo}
SeaWing: Taken by Dazzle {Ross}
SandWing: open
MudWing: open
RainWing: Taken by Astra {Sapphire}
NightWing: Taken by me {Zabella}

Gold House: 

SkyWing: Taken by me {Diana}
IceWing: open
SeaWing: open
RainWing: open
NightWing: Taken by Fallon {Kuro}

Silver House: 

SkyWing: open
IceWing: Taken by Nightwolf {Mistral}
RainWing: Taken by Dazzle {Sierra}
NightWing: Taken by Nightwolf {Xena}

Copper House: 

SkyWing: Taken by Nightwolf {Kai}
IceWing: open  
RainWing: Taken by Twilight {Milena}
NightWing: Taken by Bramble {Rowan}

Quartz House: 

IceWing: Taken by Twilight {Cilone}
SeaWing: Taken by Fallon {Nami}
MudWing: Taken by me {Ryan}
RainWing: Saved for Windsong
NightWing: open

Sapphire House: 

IceWing: Taken by Eliza {Iceflower}

RainWing: Taken by Eliza {Hedera}

NightWing: open

Moonborn {Up to three}: Taken by Nightwolf {Xena}, Taken by Fallon {Kuro}, Taken by Bramble {Rowan}
Fire Touch {Up to Two}: all open
Ice Touch {Up to Two}: Taken by Twilight {Cilone}, open
Hybrids {Up to Five}: Taken by me {Ryan}, Taken by Astra {Sapphire}, open, open, open
Fire Resistance {Up to Three}: Taken by me {Ryan}, open, open
Animus {SandWing, IceWing, SeaWing or NightWing; Up to One, possibly Two}: Taken by Dazzle {Ross}

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

You arrive at a school that seems to be built into a mountain, and not just any mountain. It was built into Jade Mountain, a mountain famous for the fact that at a distance, the vegetation seems to blend into the peak, making it look green.

The school grounds start where a sign, labeled with the school name, Jade Mountain Academy, was placed. This sign was placed perhaps some fifty yards/meters before Jade Mountain's base, and it was just barely noticeable through the thick shrubbery.

Some twenty yards in the school grounds, a large courtyard, somewhere around thirty yards wide and twenty yards long, was tucked into the base of the mountain. Grass grew between the cracks of cobblestone, and some bushes and even small trees grew with the flowers in the five or so flowerbeds. A few stone benches were placed by the flowerbeds. There's hardly anything else down on the ground, aside from a small cave entrance that was locked with a barred metal door and a tall flight of wooden stairs that led nowhere else but up to the very top of the mountain. {If you choose to go into the cave or up to the top of the mountain, there will be a plot there.}

If you look up, you find plenty of rooms that seemed to be carved into the mountain itself. Each room or small building had a long, wooden platform for people to fly onto so they can reach the said rooms or buildings. That's when you notice the tall wooden poles used to help keep the structures up.

The dorms were all on the left side of the mountain, and some of them looked to have been built onto the very tops of the trees. It was clear which house was which, due to the fact that the small houses had doors painted the color of the precious stone or metal. There were two tiny buildings per house, one for each gender, and a third tiny room for everyone in that house to meet in. All three of the wooden structures with slanted thatched roofs were connected by wooden walkways with wooden fences to keep anyone from falling off.

Diana-

I smirked as I stood in the courtyard and looked up. The worn down backpack I had had for years was on my back, filled with whatever I would need for the school year; clothes, a small amount of money, and a couple possessions that were special to me.

Feeling excited and a little nervous, I strode on over to a bench and sat down, taking by backpack off and setting it next to me as I took a seat. Crossing my leg over the other, I began watching as other students began filing into the courtyard.

Zabella-

The last place I wanted to be right now was here, at school. I ignored my parents farewells, annoyed with the fact that they sent me here, far away from home. I hoisted my bag of possessions up so the strap rested in my shoulder, and tried to find both the right time and tree to hop into. I found myself straying towards the edges of the yard, and in whatever shadows I could find.

Ryan-

I smiled as I waved goodbye to my parents and three younger siblings before turning around and striding into the large courtyard. I dragged behind me a trunk with everything I could possibly need for the upcoming year. It was heavier than I expected and I'm sure it looked awkward to be dragging it backwards into the courtyard, but I didn't care too much. Well, until I saw the judging eyes of a NightWing and SkyWing already in the courtyard watching me.

Slightly embarrassed, I did my best to hurry up. Eventually, I dropped off my trunk at the edge of the patio and waited until someone came and talked to me.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

{Might douple post}

@Fallon, accepted

@Bramble, I'm glad you're joining them!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

save sandwing ice wing hybrid ice touch please he well take the saphires house sand wing spot :) I noticed how lonely the two Eliza characters looked and I thought to myself you should make a new character in that house.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

@Bramble, saved!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Name: Charlotte Adler
*Nickname: Char, sometimes jokingly called Charles. 
Tribe: RainWing
Appearance: Charlotte is extraordinarily short; she stands at about 4 feet and 8 inches. Her eyes are a forest green on the outside of the iris and a dark ocean blue on the inside. She has a cute little button nose and has blonde, curly hair that goes down to her midback. The ends of her hair are rainbow, going down in order (ROYGBIV). She has a tan ish skin tone from living in a tropical area. Her wings fit her small frame and are just slightly smaller than the average RainWing's. Char tries to keep her wings in calming pastels.  
Clothing Preference: She's usually seen with sturdy black pants and a simple shirt in dark shades of almost any color, typically green, red, or blue, and never pink. She keeps it simple; Char has never understood the need some other girls have to sacrifice comfort for style. Her quartz accessory is a silver bracelet with one stone embedded into the middle. 
Personality: Char tends to keep quiet and lets other people do her talking, unless she has an idea that she thinks is wonderful. Then, she'll talk to just about anyone who will listen. It's not that she's shy or worried about messing up her words, she just likes to listen. She typically only speaks when spoken too. True to her house, Char is fiercely loyal to any of her friends, though she doesn't have many due to her usual quietness. Some people don't suspect it, but she loves the outdoors and most anything wild. Char... well, she has a couple of interesting quirks. Char will name and become closely attached to random things, such as rocks, raindrops on plants, etc. She's afraid of straws, more specifically, silly straws, and she snorts while laughing. 
Power: As a RainWing, she has control over plants. She's been practicing her whole life, so she's not bad, but she's not OP either. Char usually grows edible plants and flowers, so that's what she's used to. She does keep a packet of more dangerous plant seeds in her pocket just in case, but it's very likely that if she uses them, they won't grow as fast or as well as, say, a daisy. However, after, say, an hour of just growing plants, she might not be able to keep her eyes open. Plants farther from her are harder to control.
Crush/Shippable?: Yep!
Backstory: Um, well, her life was pretty normal. She was born in the rainforest and lived there her until she got the letter from the school. 
Other: Form is in POV color, and like the RainWings in the books, Charlotte is a vegetarian.

• Posted at:

gone

@Rune- Might make another OC soon.

Scarlet scowled as she looked around. Why did I come here again? She thought. Oh yeah, that's right. Because I don't want my parents to find me. Might keep it a secret that I ran away from home. She looked down at her outfit. A red blouse, jeans and her favourite pair of red heels. Okay, you can do this Scarlet. Go make some friends. She took a deep breath, spread her wings and flitted over to a girl sitting on a bench (Diana). 

" Hey, I'm Scarlet" She said, extending her hand to shake the girl's hand. " You are?" So far, so good. This isn't as hard as I thought. I just wish Ruby was here. She thought, thinking about her little sister. Why did I leave her behind?

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

@Windsong, saved

@Fallon, accepted

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Kuro-

I waved goodbye at my parents before turning to face the school. Taking a deep breath, I walked and looked around, my dufflebag slung over my shoulder holding the things I needed. I found a bench in the shadows and took off my dufflebag and dropped it next to the bench sitting down. My head started hurting with thoughts from all the students coming in.

Korudo-

My parents didn't bother with saying goodbye and immediately left. It wasn't like I cared anyway. I turned and looked around. What a ripoff. I thought, adjusting my pack on my shoulder. I would've been fine back home, but no. Parents "insisted" on me coming here. Well, it better not be a waste of my time.

Nami-

I nervously looked around, intimidated at all the students around. I wanted to go back home so badly, but... I promised the children and my animal friends that I would try this school out. I stood at the edge of the yard, too nervous to meet anyone new. Especially with different, and dangerous, powers.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

@Windsong, accepted

Diana-

I watched as another SkyWing sat next to me. "Hey," I replied, not shaking her extending hand. "I'm Diana."

Ryan-

Having noticed a nervous looking girl {Nami}, I walked over to her. "Hello!" I greeted. "I'm Ryan!"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Nami-

I litterally squeaked in fright when someone {Ryan} appraoched me. I slightly shrunk back, whimpering. "H-h-h-hi." I said very, very, very quietly.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Ryan-

I frowned. This girl seemed more shy than I would have guessed. "Sorry if I scared you, miss," I apologized. "I just wanted to get to know someone."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Sapphire glanced around. Hm. Everyone looks occupied. I wonder who is in my house? She walked over and sat down on a bench. I doubt I'll make any friends here.

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

We don't know how many chances we missed to get to know each other until they're aren't any.

I'm faded...

boop

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

We don't know how many chances we missed to get to know each other until they're aren't any.

I'm faded...

Nami-

I suddenly felt bad for Ryan. "N-no." I said quietly. "I-I'm sorry for being so frightened. I-I'm not u-used to b-being w-with others. Especially w-with other m-my own a-age." I wished so badly to stop stammering.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

OOF I forgot to mention this. 

@Anyone was was in this RP before, pretend like this is the first year, and no one knows anyone. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Charlotte-

I wrote a quick "Goodbye, I'm going to school now" note for my still sleeping parents. I carefully tucked it underneath a vase of flowers on our kitchen table, grabbed my bag, and flew off. Upon arriving at the school, I skipped introducing myself to others and flew up to what I assumed was my room.  

• Posted at:

gone

Ryan-

"So do you spend more time with adults or children? Or do you spend your time with animals?" I asked. This girl had me intrigued. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

any nightwings left? if so save one