Ok, ignore part of my incoming post. 

@SeaQuake, Apollo needs more negative traits, but the IceWing in the Quartz House has already been taken. However, because Windstorm left, I can have Apollo take the Quartz RainWing spot.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them, and they'll take a special place in our hearts.

@Bramble, ok, so I'm kinda iffy on the tail, but I'm going to allow it for now. I might ask you to change that later, but I don't know. Other than that note, I guess you're accepted. 

@Anyone who has a RainWing or plan on making one, since I let Bramble's OC have a tail, you can let have a RainWing OC have a prehensile tail. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them, and they'll take a special place in our hearts.

yay my horrible migraine is gone! thank you sleep!

@fallon btw Rowan is sitting on the same bench as kuro.

@swampy incoming form post for my ice sand hybrid! btw can he have frost scales answer that after the form comes in

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

I am a lonely kitten in the rain

In a world of wonder a world of pain

Happiness fills the plains

But sadness still remains

Bff-Form-fam:

Rainbow-Firefly-Ellysia-Rʊռɛ-

"there is always a Rainbow even in the Darkest of times"

Milena wandered onto the grounds, and scanned the crowd.  Wow, lots of people!  She then flew up to her house, her hair bright pink with excitement.

Clione looked at the ebb and flow of the people.  Oh dear...She frowned and carefully made her way in.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

@Bramble: Oh okay, thanks for letting me know.

Kuro-

I sat awkwardly in pain as someone sat next to me. Might as well make some friends. "Uh, hi." I said to him.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Triplets with Wizard & Pluto

Bros Singly, Imagine, Paradox, SeaQ

Sis's Lilac, Glamour, Marine, & More

"Have faith and don't ever lose hope."

Ryan-

I smiled. "Great! So what house are you in?"

Diana-

"Hey, did you want to go see if anyone else wants to look around or just explore on our own?"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Mistral Snowave~

Mistral noticed that the two girls were looking at him and probably talking about him, he blushed and walked away. He embarrassed himself and he wanted to get as far away from it as he could. He decided to check out the Library. Maybe there were some cool stuff.

Kai Sunset~

"So..." he said. "Wanna check something out?"

Xena NightWolf~

"So..." he said. "Wanna check something out?"

"How about the Library?"

"Sure."

And off they went on to the library!

((guys; return of the library!))

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened.

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say... i love you all?

@SeaQuake, Apollo still needs a couple more negative traits. Also, the IceWing spot in the Quartz House has been taken, and so has the RainWing. I can save you the IceWing spot in the Copper House, or the RainWing or IceWing spot in the Gold House.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Name {First and last}: Shade fire
*Nickname{s}: none
Age {14-18}: 16
Tribe{s}: nightwing
Appearance {be sure to add what their wings look like}: Shade has green eyes with black hair and a darker skin tone has black and purple wings with white stars and a black tail with purple stripes on the sie
Clothing Preference {think steampunk and/or medieval and make sure to add what accessory they have}: black trousers and dark purple shirt with a moon necklace
Personality: Shade is shy and introvert doesn't make friends that often if he tries it means he likes the way you operate as a person he will protect his friends to the end and will tell them secrets if he trusts them if they tell everyone his secret it becomes harder to become friends with him he loves reading and will read for hours on end will tell you about a book if you ask about it loves pets rest 
House {base it off their personality unless they are in the Jade House}: Sapphire
Power{s} {with limitations}: can breath fire for 30 seconds before stopping can fly for 3 hours without having to (any moon born open if so he has mind reading) can also shoot lightning out of hands but only lasts ten seconds
*Crush/Shippable?: yes
*Backstory:
Other:

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

@Windstorm, ok, we'll miss you!

@Fallon, did you want to ship Ryan and Nami?

Ryan-

"What house are you in?" 

Diana-

I nodded towards a NightWing sitting on a bench in the shadows. "Did you want to go bug him and see if he wants to go explore with us?"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Nami-

"Quartz House, I think." I slightly smiled at him. "What about you?"

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

@Rune: Sure!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Ryan-

"Hey, I'm Quartz too!" I exclaimed. "It's nice to meet someone who I'll be having my classses with."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Oof, just ignore my super late posts. 

@Nightwolf, YES! The library!

@Element, can you give Shade some more negative traits and describe his Sapphire accessory? Also, only SkyWings can manipulate fire, so Shade cannot have the fire breathing ability. 

Diana-

"Hey, did you actually want to go fund where the library is?"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Name {First and last}: Shade fire
*Nickname{s}: none
Age {14-18}: 16
Tribe{s}: nightwing
Appearance {be sure to add what their wings look like}: Shade has green eyes with black hair and a darker skin tone has black and purple wings with white stars and a black tail with purple stripes on the sie
Clothing Preference {think steampunk and/or medieval and make sure to add what accessory they have}: black trousers and dark purple shirt with a moon necklace that has a blue moon on it with a silver chain
Personality: Shade is shy and introvert doesn't make friends that often if he tries it means he likes the way you operate as a person he will protect his friends to the end and will tell them secrets if he trusts them if they tell everyone his secret it becomes harder to become friends with him he loves reading and will read for hours on end will tell you about a book if you ask about it loves pets rest
House {base it off their personality unless they are in the Jade House}: Sapphire
Power{s} {with limitations}:can fly for 3 hours without having to (any moon born open if so he has mind reading) can also shoot lightning out of hands but only lasts ten seconds
*Crush/Shippable?: yes
*Backstory:
Other:

also what do you mean by more negative traits

• Posted at:

call me Shard!

#moonbli

#cleril

@Bramble do u wanna ship either Rowan with one of my characters or your SandWing-person?

Ivy cartwheeled around the courtyard a little bit, just because she felt like it. She also hoped it'd calm her adrenaline a little bit, but, uh, it didn't work.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

((anticipating for the mistral/diana introduction))

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened.

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say... i love you all?

@Shard, {sorry I keep calling you Element} I forgot to mention, but all Moonborn spots have been taken, sorry. By negativs traits, I mean negative personality traits, such as "he's a selfish person" or something.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

OH ok 

i might change my nickname back me back I like it more

• Posted at:

call me Shard!

#moonbli

#cleril

@Eliza sure although iceflower would probably have to have a crush on one of them first there nor really the dragons who would comonly get a crush on someone but it sounds fun!!!

@Rune thanks I'm glad he's accepted that form was ridiculously long XD thanks for letting have a tail like I said he tries not to use it or let someone see it. also ignore my last post the one talking about the incoming form that was supposed to come hours ago before the form came through. so thanks again. 

@fallon np.

Rowan

he turned toward Kuro "hi." he said to Kuro. he stopped for a second " are you ok?" he said 

Tōketsu

he landed in front of the school he saw others flying in every time a ice wing flew in he turned away he new dragons might notice but he hoped it wouldn't be right as he flew in he started walking closer to the school he could see the saphire door from here he started to walk even closer he suddenly tripped on a bench and he cought himself on the bench handle his horns bumping against a book he jerked up and froze he had banged his horns straight into someone's book even worse the person reading the book was a ice wing (iceflower). Tōketsu stood there for a few moments bowed then walked slowly away I can't believe I just did that why did I look up I should have been watching where I was going! AGh did my horns leave a mark in her book cover will she be mad... who am I kidding of course she will be mad. he started flying toward the saphire door and he sat there unsure weather to open the door or to not open the door he suddenly realized his hair was frosting up he quickly started to brush the frost off. he sighed in the first few minutes I arrive I hit someone's book with my horns I can't believe myself what will happen if I run into her later did she reconize me? argh I thought I could get to the door without being overwhelmed but I'm already messing things up.. he suddenly realized he had Frozen the door he banged his head into it then started to brake the ice. once he was done he sat back down and sighed.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

@Element/shard YOU CHANGED YOUR NICKNAME???? I had no idea... maybe that's why I can't find my friends maybe you've all changed your nicknames.... I needs to think about that anyway I'm glad all my forum fam is pretty much joining 

Fallon joined you joined Eliza joined twilight joined Night wolf joined Rune made the rp. this is great!!!

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

Kuro-

"W-what makes you say that?" I asked.

Nami-

I slightly blushed. "I guess that is helpful to know your classmates early."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Rowan

he gave a small friendly conferting smile "the pain is written all over your face." he said softly. he pulled a small sky fire rock out of his bag and opened his hand so Kuro could take it " here try this." he said softly.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

Kuro-

I blankly stared at the rock, knowing what it was. Does he know? Or is he a mind reader also?! "Skyfire?" I slwoly, and hesitantly reached for the rock, my head thumping in pain from the ecited/worried/mad? thoughts. Once my hand closed around the rock, all of that disappeared, though my head still hurt. I had never heard such silence before and slightly wished for those thoughts to return. They weren't so bad once I got used to them. It was just the pain I didn't like. "Thanks," I said quietly.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Rowan

he noticed the fact that Kuro knew what it was and Rowan nodded once Kuro took the rock " better?" he asked though he knew the rock only stopped the thoughts it was good to have a minute of silance. " I suggest for any other pain see the nurse she will have something to help it." he said standing up he started walking away and stopped just before taking off toward the copper house " keep the rock I'm sure in arts and crafts you can make it into a bracelet and where it only when you need too" he said then flew toward copper house he landed next to the door and opened it he walked in and started exploring avoiding the girl side.

it's late I'ma sleep cya soon

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

@Nightwolf, XD same though

Ryan-

I don't quite know what to say next, but I did know that I wanted to get to know the layout of the school. "Would you like to look around?"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

incoming

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

And my other post never went through.

Kuro-

I just stared after the NightWing as he went to the Copper House. Why would he give me skyfire? Is it because he knows I'm a mind reader? Or even worse....he's a mind reader also?! I carefully made sure the skyfire was in my hand as I stood up and grabbed my dufflebag, flying up to the Gold House. I opened the boys' house and looked around before going in.

Nami-

I nodded. "It would be nice to know the place unless I'll be late for classes."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

(might repeat)

Kuro-

I watched as the NightWing flew to the Copper House and stared down at the skyfire. Why would he give me, of all people, a skyfire? Is it because he knows I'm a mind reader so he's protecting himself? Or is it because...he's a mind reader also?! I carefully made sure the skayfire was in my hand tight and stood up, grabbing my dufflebag and flying up to the Gold House. I opened the door and looked around before walking in the boys' house.

Nami-

I nodded. "It would be nice to know the place before I get lost and be late for class." Wow. I thought. I've never been this open to someone else before, other than children and animals. Maybe this school won't be back after all.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Kuro-

I watched as the NightWing flew to the Cappoer House, wondering how he knew that I was a mind reader. He seemed to have...read my mind. I stood up, carefully making sure the skyfire was in my hand tight and grabbed my dufflebag, flying up to the Gold House and the house for boys. He opened the door, looking around before fully going in.

Bye

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

@fallon I think Rowan and our could be friends they are definitely going to run into each other again! ;)

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

Ryan-

I chuckled and offered her my arm. "Shall we go then?" 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Milena then flew into the school.  She started wandering the halls, then eventually went to the library.

Clione was scared.  Scared of many things, but she hid it under calm looks.  She carefully made her way to Quartz House.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

@Brambles: I agree :)

That third post was sent last night!

Nami-

I slightly blushed as I slowly wrapped my arm around his. Why am I blushing? Not even an hour since I arrived and I'm blushing! At that thought, she reddened a bit more to pink and turned her head away.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

My characters need ships!

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Neagtive Traits: He tends to lash out when mad and can't idenitfy sarcasam. Dosen't have many social skills ands tends to drag around friends to where he wants to go.

And yes you can put him in the RainWing spot. I don't want a prehinsile tail, but he is great at climbing

Can't speel XD

• Posted at:

Prof. Magic

Used to be SeaQuake

His/He

Deity of Illusions, Mountains, and Weridness. 

Forum Family: Stormb, Vampori, Andal, Drippy, Fanas, Fal, Mighty, Shion, Jade, Wiz, Night, Firef.

Christian

Eager Writer

Zabella-

I caught sight of two NightWings sitting together in a bench {Kuro and Rowan}. The first great thing was that the bench was in the shadows, and the other was that they would at least seem more familiar to me than any other person or thing here simply because they were like me; a NightWing. With my bad still on my shoulder, I decided to approach them.

"Hey," I said upon reaching them. "I'm going to sit next to you guys." That probably ended up sounding more aggressive than I meant it to. I definitely need to work on my social skills, I though to myself as I sat down next to them.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

wow everyone has there forum fam I there siggys I miss being in people's siggys 

I have alot of forumfam but sadly I can't fit all of you in mine maybe that's why im not in people's siggys 

maybe it's bc there all filled up... hmmm silly 250 limit.

anyways I just did this to try to get my post through :)

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

come on post go through

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

@Prof. Magic/SeaQuake, accepted!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC