@Twilight, XD that might be a little hard because there's only a few boy OCs. 

Ryan-

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught Nami blushing, which only made be blush. Slightly embarrassed, I cleared my thoat. "Was there anywhere in the school you wanted to find in specific?"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name {First and last}: Brooke Delaney
*Nickname{s}: None
Age {14-18}: 16
Tribe{s}: SeaWing/IceWing
Appearance {be sure to add what their wings look like}: She has long wavy purple hair that goes down to her mid back. She has pastel eyes that shine like ice in the sun. She has a oval face shape and a Aquailine nose. Her wings are a royal blue with pale blue membrane. She has no gills.
Clothing Preference {think steampunk and/or medieval and make sure to add what accessory they have}: She usually wears a striped red shirt with no sleeves and a a skirt that goes down just below her knees. She has a copper necklace she wears on the inside of her shirt. 
Personality: Loving, but hides it with her mean personaitly she won't admit she likes someone, but will be harsh to who she likes. Very creative can draw up a plan in a couple of minutes and she loves to draw. When she has a friend she sticks with them and dosen't like to go away from them.
House {base it off their personality unless they are in the Jade House}: Copper
Power{s} {with limitations}: She can conjure water, vapor, and fog/mist, but only with extreme conentraction. When she creates water only when she is colder than usual she can turn it into ice. She can't breathe underwater, but can swim really fast.
*Crush/Shippable?: She has a crush on Apollo, but will not tell anyone. She is usually really mean to him, but he is really nice to her.
*Backstory: N/A
Other: RP Color and Font

• Posted at:

Prof. Magic

Used to be SeaQuake

His/He

Deity of Illusions, Mountains, and Weridness. 

Forum Family: Stormb, Vampori, Andal, Drippy, Fanas, Fal, Mighty, Shion, Jade, Wiz, Night, Firef.

Christian

Eager Writer

@everyone few I was so afraid there was gonna be like fifty posts by the time I got back on I'm glad it's going slow today bc I can't handle rps where they get a million posts in one day it drives me nuts!. 

@fallon yup!

also Fallon with one of your posts is the correct one?

Tōketsu

he finally decided to open the guys side door he look around and after exploring he set his stuff down and wondered more.

Rowan

he sat next to his stuff witch he had placed next to the door that lead into the meeting area of the house. hmm may as well look into the futures just to make sure I get the right one. he started looking through several futures. he held a book open in his hands to pretend he was reading of course he couldn't really read books sense his futures didn't really show pictures of the pages. he just brought the books to help keep the illusion that he could see.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

I am a lonely kitten in the rain

In a world of wonder a world of pain

Happiness fills the plains

But sadness still remains

Bff-Form-fam:

Rainbow-Firefly-Ellysia-Rʊռɛ-

"there is always a Rainbow even in the Darkest of times"

Nami-

"Oh, I don't know," I said. Which might have been a lot, a lot quieter than what I usually go, even when I was shy. "I haven't looked at the school map yet."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

@SeaQuake/Prof. Magic, can you give her some more positive and negative traits? A lot if then just seem neutral. And what spot will she be taking? {Copper IceWing and SeaWing are open.}

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

" Sure!" Scarlet said. " Let's go!"

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Sisters~ Fallon, Pluto, Dazzle & More

Forum Brothers~Wizard, Nimarfira, Cobra & More

Forum Twin~ Zane

"No way! A tree in a forest!"- Glory

Star Count~  547

@Brambles: The on that say might repeat at the top. I think...

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Negative traits: Will lash out without thinking when mad. He is drepessed, but hides it with his other attitudes. Is very annoying.

Apollo can take Quartz RainWing spot.

• Posted at:

Prof. Magic

Used to be SeaQuake

His/He

Forum Family: Stormb, Vampori, Andal, Drippy, Fanas, Fal, Mighty, Shion, Jade, Wiz, Night, Firef.

Christian

Eager Writer

Name {First and last}: Ocean Blue
Nickname{s}: None.
Age {14-18}: 15
Tribe{s}: Seawing
Appearance {be sure to add what their wings look like}: Ocean has royal blue hair that falls to her hips, which is often worn in a high ponytail or just left out. She has bright blue eyes and stands at 5'6". Her wings are the same colour as her hair. She is tan and muscalar from swimming all the time. Ocean has gold earrings that she never takes off.
Clothing Preference {think steampunk and/or medieval and make sure to add what accessory they have}: Ocean usually wears blue heels, jeans or leggings and blouses or heels and a new length blue dress. Ocean has gold earrings that she never takes off.
Personality: Courageous, Confident and ready to take on anything that gets in her way. She is like Tsunami mixed with Glory. She doesn't usually get angry, but if she does then watch out! She will protect anyone she cares about even if it means she gets hurt and will remain calm even in tough situations. She can be quite nosy and bossy and she hates being told what to do so she is really stubborn.

House {base it off their personality unless they are in the Jade House}: Gold
Power{s} {with limitations}: She is excellent at controlling water, but has trouble with mist and vapors.
Crush/Shippable?: None yet.
Backstory: None. Just wanted to come to this school.
Other: Form in PoV colour

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

Iceflower jumped as Toketsu's horns slammed into her book. She looked around and saw him walking into the school. She blinked in his direction, still holding her book, then she turned it over and looked at the cover. Thankfully, it looked like there was only a very slight dent in the corner. She let out a sigh of relief. Who was that? she wondered. I wonder what house he's in.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

Name {First and last}: Shade fire
*Nickname{s}: none
Tribe{s}: nightwing
Appearance {be sure to add what their wings look like}: Shade has purple eyes with black hair and a darker skin tone has black and purple wings with white stars and a black tail with purple stripes on the sie
Clothing Preference {think steampunk and/or medieval and make sure to add what accessory they have}: black trousers and dark purple shirt with a moon necklace that has a blue moon on it with a silver chain
Personality: Shade is shy and introvert doesn't make friends that often if he tries it means he likes the way you operate as a person he will protect his friends to the end and will tell them secrets if he trusts them if they tell everyone his secret it becomes harder to become friends with him he loves reading and will read for hours on end will tell you about a book if you ask about it loves pets is selfish in the fact that he doesn't want you to touch anything of his and will lash out if you do
House {base it off their personality unless they are in the Jade House}: Sapphire
Power{s} {with limitations}:can fly for 3 hours without having to (any moon born open if so he has mind reading) can also shoot lightning out of hands but only lasts ten seconds
*Crush/Shippable?: yes
*Backstory:
Other:

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

Is no one in my house? Where is everybody? Well..maybe they went to tour the school with their friends, like you should have done. I don't have any friends, and I doubt anyone is going to want to be friends with me, or even talk to me. Sapphire thought, staring glumly down at everyone. I wish I could be as approachable as that. She thought, watching everyone introduce themselves. I wish I had people to talk to. UGH. Stop pitying yourself! 

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

Scarlet looked up and spotted a Rainwing{Sapphire}. She smiled and waved for her to come over.

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

Sapphire spotted this. Oh, could this person be in Jade? She flew down, changing her wings from a dull, sad blue, to a light purple. "Hi." She said softly, looking down at the ground. Sapphire tried to brush her hair over her gills, not wanting to let anyone know that she was a hybrid yet.

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

(@Rune: You think you could post the House assignments again? Thanks.)

Kuro-

Glancing around, I fingured that I might as well check out the school. Pulling out my small backpack from my dufflebag, I made sure the skyfire rock was safe in there before leaving the house, gliding down to find something interesting.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Personality: Loving, but hides it with her mean personaitly she won't admit she likes someone, but will be harsh to who she likes. Very creative can draw up a plan in a couple of minutes and she loves to draw. When she has a friend she sticks with them and dosen't like to go away from them. When someone makes fun of her she will attack whoever she thought attacked her. She kind to most teacher and students, but not to anyone she is supious of.

She will take IceWing spot.

• Posted at:

Prof. Magic

Used to be SeaQuake

His/He

Christian

Eager Writer

Fen arrived late he went inside and asked around for the Quartz house.

@Rune: are the rooms made like with things like Jade Academy. Like hammocks for the RainWings, coral for the SeaWings, etc.

• Posted at:

Prof. Magic

Used to be SeaQuake

His/He

Christian

Eager Writer

@SeaQuake, just one more negative trait and you should be good to go. The dorms look pretty similar to those are Jade Mountain Academy, but the difference is that everyone, aside from RainWings {they have a great hammock}, have a bed lined with something like coral. I'll give a better description later.

@Shard, Can you deserve the sapphire accessory that Shade would have? And sorry, but all Moonborn spots have been taken.

@Glamour, accepted

@Fallon, sure! 

Jade House: {I just said "taken by" for people who's forms are near accepted instead of "saved for"}

SkyWing: Taken by Glamour {Scarlet}
IceWing: Taken by Fallon {Korudo}
SeaWing: Taken by Dazzle {Ross}
SandWing: open
MudWing: open
RainWing: Taken by Astra {Sapphire}
NightWing: Taken by me {Zabella}

Gold House: 

SkyWing: Taken by me {Diana}
IceWing: open
SeaWing: Taken by Glamour {Ocean}
RainWing: open
NightWing: Taken by Fallon {Kuro}

Silver House: 

SkyWing: open
IceWing: Taken by Nightwolf {Mistral}
SeaWing: open
RainWing: Taken by Dazzle {Sierra}
NightWing: Taken by Nightwolf {Xena}

Copper House: 

SkyWing: Taken by Nightwolf {Kai}
IceWing: Taken by SeaQuake {Brooke}
RainWing: Taken by Twilight {Milena}
NightWing: Taken by Bramble {Rowan}

Quartz House: 

IceWing: Taken by Twilight {Cilone}
SeaWing: Taken by Fallon {Nami}
MudWing: Taken by me {Ryan}
RainWing: Taken by SeaQuake {Apollo}
NightWing: open

Sapphire House: 

IceWing: Taken by Eliza {Iceflower}

SandWing: Taken by Bramble {Tōketsu}

RainWing: Taken by Eliza {Hedera}

NightWing: Taken by Element {Shade}

Moonborn {Up to three}: Taken by Nightwolf {Xena}, Taken by Fallon {Kuro}, Taken by Bramble {Rowan}
Fire Touch {Up to Two}: all open
Ice Touch {Up to Two}: Taken by Twilight {Cilone}, Taken by Bramble {Tōketsu}
Hybrids {Up to Five}: Taken by me {Ryan}, Taken by Astra {Sapphire}, Taken by Bramble {Tōketsu}, Taken by SeaQuake {Brooke}, open
Fire Resistance {Up to Three}: Taken by me {Ryan}, open, open
Animus {SandWing, IceWing, SeaWing or NightWing; Up to One, possibly Two}: Taken by Dazzle {Ross}

Ryan-

"You haven't? Well then, give me one second," I told Nami before running over to my trunk and taking out my map of the school. Smiling, I returned to her and opened up the map.

"Here we go! Just pick a place on here and we can go there."

Diana-

I frowned slightly, and shrugged when Scarlet flew off. I continued looking for the library, and luckily soon found it. I grinned with success and stepped inside to look around.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

You forgot Apollo, he is a hybrid.

• Posted at:

Prof. Magic

Used to be SeaQuake

His/He

Christian

Eager Writer

Without a right motativation she won't do a thing won't care.

• Posted at:

Prof. Magic

Used to be SeaQuake

His/He

Christian

Eager Writer

Nami-

I scanned the map until I saw.... I gapsed, quite loudly, at least for me it was loud. "There's a library?! Let's go there!" Taking another look, I grabbed Ryan's hand and rushed in the direction of the library, pulling him behind me. I've never felt this excited since the library opened up in the village I lived by!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

He looked around for map and found the Quartz house he walked there and saw that he had a hammock he flew up and sat down in it. "This is great!" he said

She is really messy and it is hard for her to organized.

• Posted at:

Prof. Magic

Used to be SeaQuake

His/He

Christian

Eager Writer

two incoming

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name {First and last}: Shade fire
*Nickname{s}: none
Tribe{s}: nightwing
Appearance {be sure to add what their wings look like}: Shade has purple eyes with black hair and a darker skin tone has black and purple wings with white stars and a black tail with purple stripes on the sie
Clothing Preference {think steampunk and/or medieval and make sure to add what accessory they have}: black trousers and dark purple shirt with a moon necklace that has a blue moon on it with a silver chain
Personality: Shade is shy and introvert doesn't make friends that often if he tries it means he likes the way you operate as a person he will protect his friends to the end and will tell them secrets if he trusts them if they tell everyone his secret it becomes harder to become friends with him he loves reading and will read for hours on end will tell you about a book if you ask about it loves pets is selfish in the fact that he doesn't want you to touch anything of his and will lash out if you do
House {base it off their personality unless they are in the Jade House}: Sapphire
Power{s} {with limitations}:can fly for 3 hours without having to rest can also shoot lightning out of hands but only lasts ten seconds
*Crush/Shippable?: yes
*Backstory:
Other:

what do you mesn by deserve accesory?

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

Ryan-

"Hey, wait up!" I exclaimed. She had started me when she grabbed my hand and began to run, and I felt my face heat up a little. "So do you like to read?" 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Shard, it's to show which house Shade belongs to. So he would have something like a shappire watch or something. Anyway, once you add that, you should be good to go.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Nami-

"I love to read!" I quietly exclaimed, pausing briefly to make sure I was going in the right direction then ran again. "I taught myself how to read and I read to my children and animal friends. Before I came here, I also taught the children how to read."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

@Prof. Magic, ok I fixed that. And accepted

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Ryan-

"Wow, that's pretty cool," I commented, trying to memorize the way we were going so I could get back to the library without using a map. "What type of books?"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Nami-

"I enjoy reading anything I can get my hands on, but the children like me reading adventure and mythical (sounds kinda interesting coming from a dragon hybrid) to them. What about you?" I slwoed down and realized I was still holding his hand and released it, shyly holding my hands on my chest. I've never spoken this much to anyoneEven the children.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Scarlet~

" Hey," Scarlet said, smiling at the Rainwing. " I'm Scarlet Crimson and as you probably already know, I'm in Jade." She said, holding up her wrist, to show the jade bracelet. " Do want to come to the library with Diana and me?"

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

Ryan-

I rubbef the back of my neck with my hand, and put my other hand in my pocket. "I've never really read anything. In fact, I find it hard to read and I've hardly been taught how," I replied, feeling embarrassed.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Nami-

"Well... Do you want some help?" I offered. "I don't think you'll be that much trouble compared to the little boys I've taught. and helped"

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Ryan-

I blushed. "Yeah, that'd be nice."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Nami-

Why he was blushing, I had no idea. But why was I starting to blush?! I turned and saw the library. The moment I walked in, it was like a whole other world. I widened my eyes and and smiled gleefully.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"Sure!" Sapphire said. She looked at Scarlet. What does she think of me? Does she like me? She seems pretty nice, but it's hard to know from first impressions. "I'm Sapphire Waterfall." 

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

Ryan-

Judging by her look, Nami seemed to either have spent a ton of time in libraries, or she just really liked it. "How often were you in the library back at your village?"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Nami-

"As long as I can, but they close early." I squealed and held my face. "There are soo many books!! Stories I haven't read.... Oh I can wait to get started!"

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

-Apollo

He remembered he saw a libary and walked to there he saw a couple of people talking. He walked over to the mythology section.

-Brooke

Brooke walked in and looked at the map she found the Copper house place and walked to the Copper house. She walked in and gasped not expecting what she saw.

• Posted at:

Prof. Magic

Used to be SeaQuake

His/He

Christian

Eager Writer

Ryan-

I noticed someone else walk in, but I ignored them. I watched him walk off towards a section of the library before turning back to Nami. "What section of the library did you want to look at first?"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , ... 14 , 15 , 16