Name {First and last}: Shade fire
*Nickname{s}: none
Age {14-18}: 16
Tribe{s}: nightwing
Appearance {be sure to add what their wings look like}: Shade has purple eyes with black hair and a darker skin tone has black and purple wings with white stars and a black tail with purple stripes on the sie
Clothing Preference {think steampunk and/or medieval and make sure to add what accessory they have}: black trousers and dark purple shirt with a saphire moon necklace and silver chain
Personality: Shade is shy and introvert doesn't make friends that often if he tries it means he likes the way you operate as a person he will protect his friends to the end and will tell them secrets if he trusts them if they tell everyone his secret it becomes harder to become friends with him he loves reading and will read for hours on end will tell you about a book if you ask about it loves pets is selfish in the fact that he doesn't want you to touch anything of his and will lash out if you do
House {base it off their personality unless they are in the Jade House}: Sapphire
Power{s} {with limitations}:can fly for 3 hours without having to rest can also shoot lightning out of hands but only lasts ten seconds
*Crush/Shippable?: yes
*Backstory:
Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

Nami-

I released my face and turned to look at Ryan. "I'm here to help you. You pick. There's fiction, non-fiction, historical, mysteries, the list goes on."

{I realized that they're the same height, XD.}

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

@Shard, accepted!

@Fallon, XD

Ryan-

"U-um..." Apperently, thinking about which type of books you want to read is hader than it seems. "Fantasy maybe?" I finally suggested. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Shade flew down and looked around walking over and sitting on a bench and pulling out a scrollto read

• Posted at:

call me Shard!

#moonbli

#cleril

Nami-

I smiled. I have never been this excited or talkative ever. I turned and saw a map where each section was. After memorizing it, I turned around flew up to the second floor. "This way."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Tōketsu

he put his stuff on a bed that had sand wing like stuff on it and sense he was the sand wing of the house he assumed this would be his bed.

Rowan

he put his things down then opened the door that led out side. he shut the door behind him and heard  another person closebye. he walked along the side of the house until his visions showed him pictures of a girl standing outside the girlside door. "hello." he said fallowing the visions where it showed the girl was infront of the door a little bit infront of him. 

@rune please explain what the houses look like 

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

I am a lonely kitten in the rain

In a world of wonder a world of pain

Happiness fills the plains

But sadness still remains

Bff-Form-fam:

Rainbow-Firefly-Ellysia-Rʊռɛ-

"there is always a Rainbow even in the Darkest of times"

Iceflower put her book in her bag, pushed some her hair out of her face, and stood up, swinging her bag onto her shoulder, her long braid swishing behind her. She walked over into the Sapphire House, and found her bed, noticing Tokestu. "Hello." she said, if a little stiffly. She wanted to like him, but he'd still damage her book, even if it was only a tiny dent.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

incoming

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Incoming....

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Sisters~ Fallon, Pluto, Dazzle & More

Forum Brothers~Wizard, Nimarfira, Cobra & More

Forum Twin~ Zane

"No way! A tree in a forest!"- Glory

Star Count~  547

incoming

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Korudo-

Hmph. WHat kind of roommate would be late? I thought. I leaned against the wall next to the window, crossing my arms and looking down at the other students. Ha! And you expect me to make friends? Think again.

Kuro-

I landed back in the yard, looking around. I had to put my hand under my backpack to make sure the skyfire was still in there. It was weird to hear utter silence. It felt like I was the only person in the world. As I looked at the other students, I realized I started wondering what they were thinking. But I don't want to be a stalker! This skyfire is important.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Scarlet~

" Cool name!" I say, smiling at Sapphire. " Let's go to the library!" I fly up to the library and land beside Diana. " Sorry, I was talking to a girl in my house."

Ocean~

Okay you can do this, Ocean. Holding my head high, I walk through the gates and into the school grounds. Giving my outfit a quick check, I nod, satisfied. A sky-blue dress falls to my knees and silver heels give me more height. What do I do now?

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

{Jeepers, that took 4 hours!}

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

@Bramble,

The inside of each house has one desk with a chair, one south facing window with curtains the same color as the door, and the amount of beds needed for each house. RainWings have a hammock, but everyone else has a bed with a wooden frame. The blanket for each bed varies as to which tribe it belongs to; SkyWing beds have a red blanket, NightWings have black, SandWings yellow, MudWings brown, SeaWings teal, and IceWings light blue. The desks are always against the wall with the window with the window. The overall shape of the room is a rectangle with more rounded length sides. {It would look something like this: __

(    )

__    }

Ryan-

"How do you know where everything is? Have you already memorized the layout?" I teased, following after her.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Rune- Oh my hecking gosh. I forgot this was something I was a part of. Could you maybe give me a run-down of anything important that happened?

• Posted at:

Dazzle꧂

Owner of Honeycomb Academy    ·    ✦

Marx's sister and Piranha's friend   ✧ ✵        ·   ˚ * . Creater of RHS      *   *   . ·        ˚ ˚     Glamour, Astra, and Vamp   ⋆ ·   * ·   ✧ 

Nami-

"Uh huh." I answered softly, landing quietly on the second floor. I looked up at the tall shelves of books. "It's even better up close." I started looking for books I wanted to read right now. Though it was hard to pick.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"Thanks." Sapphire said, smiling back at her. She took off after Scarlet, landing slightly away from her. Will anyone ever like me here? 

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

Shade walked into his house setting down his stuffon a bed not chosenand sat down again looking around at everyone before going to the library

• Posted at:

call me Shard!

#moonbli

#cleril

@Dazzle, nothing important has happened yet. Everyone is just arriving and looking around! I think on page 5 I posted a description of the school. 

Ryan-

I smiled as I watched Nami look at all the books, and decided to take a look around myself, though I stayed in the first floor. As I walked around, I read the spines of a few books, fortunetly, none of the titles seemed too hard for me to read, and even founds a few scrolls, which I thought was pretty interesting to see. Finally, I found a book who's title caught my attention: A Reign of Fire and Sand

Intrigued, I pulled it out of the shelf and turned to look up at Nami. "Hey, I think I found a book I would like to read!" 

Zabella-

I frowned. No one had seemed to want to talk to me, but it's not like I minded to much. It at least gave me the chance to take a better look around. 

After spotting a gate that covered the entrance to a cave, I looked around and dropped my bag at the base of a tree. I then proceeded to head over to it.

{If anyone wants to be part of a plot, follow Zabella}

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Nami-

I turned and looked over to reailing, holding three books. "That's great!" I exclaimed, though because of my soft voice, it wasn't loud at all. I flew down next to him. I smiled. "That was one of my first books I read."

Kuro-

I looked around when I noticed a girl walking to a gate that covered a cave entrance. Curious, I followed her.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Ryan-

I tilted my head slightly and I looked down at the book. "Really? What's it about?"

Zabella-

I had managed to opened the gate, thanks to a handy bobby pin that picked the lock, and stepped inside, not noticing that someone was following me. A few feet in, I had lighting cackle between my fingers to help me see in the growing darkness. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Nami-

I smirked. "You'll have to find out for yourself as we go through it." She headed over to the check-out desk.

Kuro-

I don't know why, but I was thankful that the girl I was following had lightning powers or else I would blow my cover illuminating the cave with my lightning. I carefully slipped past the gate, making sure to keep a good distance in between us.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Oof, I forgot to switch to first person in Nami's PoV.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Ryan-

I rolled my eyes, mildly annoyed that she didn't tell me what was going to happen in the book. After all, what if I didn't like the plot? I'd probably feel like I wasted several hours of my life voluntarily doing something I didn't like. I frowned slightly, and bushed the thoughts away before following Nami to the check-out.

Zabella-

I felt like someone was watching meso I briefly paused. It's probably just a bat or something, I told myself. I turned around and squinted in the dark. Not being able to see anyone or anything, I simply shrugged off the feeling and continued onwards.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Kuro-

The monent she stopped, I pressed my body against the cave wall. I held my breath until I knew she had continued on again. I started feeling the bottom of my backpack, as if making sure the skyfire was still there. I paused. Did I want to know what she was thinking? I just continued sticking to the shadows, pondering about how powerful the skyfire actually is.

Nami-

I slightly felt bad that I didn't tell Ryan about the plot of the book. What if he didn't like the plot and thinks he wasted his time even trying to read and gives up on reading altogether?! I slightly tensed up and looked down before grabbing my books and put them in my backpack. I unzipped it slightly, making sure I didn't hurt Nunkin as I slipped the books in.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Oh, okay! Thanks!

Ross walked around, taking note of anything that may be useful or important in the future.

• Posted at:

Dazzle꧂

Owner of Honeycomb Academy    ·    ✦

Marx's sister and Piranha's friend   ✧ ✵        ·   ˚ * . Creater of RHS      *   *   . ·        ˚ ˚     Glamour, Astra, and Vamp   ⋆ ·   * ·   ✧ 

Zabella-

The farther in I went, the tighter the cave became. Eventually, I had to crawl. I was beginning to grow tired from using my lighting, and I heard myself begin to pant. I can't turn around now; it's to tight in here! What if I never get out! I grew panicked, but I noticed a glowing blue light ahead. There's a way out? Hoping to be out soon, I continued forward. 

After a little bit longer of crawling, I came across a leave cavern. I frowned, expecting something bigger. I shut off my lighting, and sat down to catch my breath, grateful for the strange light.

Ryan-

"Where to now?" I asked Nami, watching as she out her books in her bag. I checked out my book while doing so.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Korudo-

Sitting on my bed and leaning against the wall, I read a book that all IceWings were required to read. However, I couldn't focus on it much because just reading about IceWings made certain memories rising. I tried to ignore them, but I knew I couldn't escape them.

Kuro-

I had a little trouble crawling in the tunnel when it became tight but I heard panting and became worried. What if she passes out? I'll have to bring her out through this tunnel! While my mind was occupied of thinking of different things I could do in case something wrong happened. I saw a glowling blue light in front of the girl and slightly sighed. When she stopped, I just laid on my stomach a few yards behind her, giving my arms a rest.

Nami-

I picked up my backpack and left the library, putting my backpack on. However, I may have made the books thump against my book and a faint squeak sounded. I widened my eyes and quickly looked at the school map. "I don't know. I saw what I wanted to see, so what about you?"

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Ryan-

I shrugged. "I'm not really sure. I guess I kinda want to check out the dorms?"

Zabella-

I soon found myself with hiccups for some strange reason, and tried holding my breath. I was shocked when I heard breathing that wasn't my own. 

Confused, I stood up and spotted a fellow NightWing, which made me feel a little more conformable knowing that I wasn't the only NightWing here. "What are you--hiccup-- doing here?" I asked him, annoyed that someone followed me.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name {First and last}: Spirit Shade
*Nickname{s}: none
Age {14-18}: 15
Tribe{s}: Night/Ice
Appearance {be sure to add what their wings look like}: black hair mixed with strands of white, light blue eyes, light skin. Has black wings with white membrane. Stars and blue and black
Clothing Preference {think steampunk and/or medieval and make sure to add what accessory they have}: blue hoodie and black leggings with black boots, has necklace with stone on it
Personality: kinda shy but adventurous. Has a personality like Moon watchers. 
House {base it off their personality unless they are in the Jade House}: any but preferably Jade
Power{s} {with limitations}: Animus ( if open ) twice moon born, has frost breath and can have weak fire. Normal Icewing abilitys
*Crush/Shippable?: shippable (please ask first though)
*Backstory: ima leave this black if that’s okay
Other: hybrid, animus 

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

“Our destinies guide us, but they don't shape every step. That's up to us. We walk the path we choose. Whatever our destiny says, we still have to choose our own path.”

ForumFamStormdragon, Cobra

Kuro-

I crawled out of the tunnel and stood up, stretching my back. "What does it look like?" I shook my body, relaxing. "I got bored, noticing you going in here and got curious. Plus, it's not good to explore a new place by yourself. I'm Kuro."

Nami-

I nodded. "I would like to drop my things off and get comfortable."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Wait can my house be Sapphire

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

“Our destinies guide us, but they don't shape every step. That's up to us. We walk the path we choose. Whatever our destiny says, we still have to choose our own path.”

ForumFamStormdragon, Cobra

@Spirit, ok, so the animus, all the moonborn and hybrid spots have been taken. Her personality is very vauge, and it needs more negative traits. Also, both the IceWing and NightWing spots have been taken in the Sapphire House, so you'll need to chose a new house. 

Ryan-

"Cool," I replied, and started heading in the direction the houses.

Zabella-

I rolled my eyes and held my breath again. Since I wanted to know where the light was coming from, I turned around and started looking. Once I released my breath, I told Kuro, "I'm Zabella."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Shade had followd the two other NIghtwings into the cave he came up on them in the cavern "hello" he said softly wishing he had a book

• Posted at:

call me Shard!

#moonbli

#cleril

Name {First and last}:trivia,alute,natane
*Nickname{s}: tiana
Age {14-18}:13
Tribe{s}:hybrid,sand,night
Appearance : white hair with one black hair strand in the front of her face tall about 6.8 irl,blue eyes with white glints no sand barbs 
Clothing Preference {think steampunk and/or medieval and make sure to add what accessory they have}: black obsidion armour with a old helmit that covers her face

Personality:temperous,sometimes rude,impacient but once she knows you well she will fight for you,loves music and oftin hums plays the guitar
House {base it off their personality unless they are in the Jade House}: 
Power{s} {with limitations}:can weild the power of conjouration and can summon a wolf natio and a horse devori
*Crush/Shippable?: sure
*Backstory: lived as a guard in the sand kingdom fighting for her leader and has killed quite alot of people one day while sent on an assasination mission she found a invitation allowing her accecptance and she ddecided to join
Other:marrowseeir

• Posted at:

soul speaker of the night-wings

everest of the sky-wing

juniper of the rain-wings

frostbite of the ice-wings 

silver-stream of the ice-wings

story-teller of the night-wings

tavirta of the night-wings

travis of the icewing-

ACK forgot to mencion she has no wings due to her being a hybrid

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

travis of the icewing-

i take whatever house is avalibal for hybrid ice/night

• Posted at:

everest of the sky-wing

travis of the icewing-

Kuro-

I jumped when I heard a voice behind me. "Dude, don't do that!" I also looked around for the strange source of the light. "Nice to meet you, Zabella."

Nami-

I followed Ryan back out to the courtyard where I had left my stuff. I noticed Ryan had a trunk. "D-do you need help with that?" I softly asked.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

@rune ok thx also oof i want to be part of the plot but idk how when toketsu is bissy and Rowan said hi to someone who never replied oh well ill just get rowan going.

Rowan

he suddenly saw a vision of a bright light in a cave what is that? he thought. "sorry uh just a moment" he said turning around he started looking into futures and found one were he fallowed some other dragons into a cave. he started flying towards where his visions led him after a few moments he could here two dragons he landed next to a gate and fallowed a visio where he would see... wait a moment that Nightwing hes the one i gave the sky fire too. hmm he might have questions... i could just not answer them but that might cause him to think i didnt like him rowan remembered reading the dragons mind to find his name was Kuro although i still need to ask his name just to get rid of any mind reading suspiciouns. he thought he started walking toward the two dragons that were there he didnt know the other one all he could see through his visions right now was that she was nightwing. he stopped a few feet behing Kuro "hello." he said calmly

Toketsu
he turned to see another person wait a moment i know her... shes that ICE WING WHO I RAMED INTO HER BOOK. i didnt think she was in my winglet.... i-i i didnt mean to bump into her book shes probably furious with me.... he froze when he realized she was looking at him. suddenly he started to freeze the floor around him. w-what if she wants to crush me what if she hates me.... his hair started to frost and he couldnt stop it. come on your taller then her and probably older you can just tell he.. NO no no no she obviously doesnt like me shed probably think im lying.. WAIT agh does she recocnize me no no no hopefully not.. he couldnt move he wasnt sure what to do all he could do was be silent he couldnt even open his mouth.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

I am a lonely kitten in the rain

In a world of wonder a world of pain

Happiness fills the plains

But sadness still remains

Bff-Form-fam:

Rainbow-Firefly-Ellysia-Rʊռɛ-

"there is always a Rainbow even in the Darkest of times"

@Brainart, First off, the characters all need to be 14+. Also, all hybrid spots have been taken. Why exactly does she have armor? It's fine if she has it, but she will also need another pair of clothes. Hybrids can have wings, just an FWI, but if you don't want her to have wings, I guess that's fine. I'm confused with her backstory. Why was she an assassin? Why wasn't she rejected more in society for not having wings? Tiana also needs more positive traits. Her powers have nothing to do with any of the powers available, so I'm going to have to ask you to fix that too. Also, which house is she in?

Zabella-

I gasped. Twice, actually, when I had heard two hellos. "How many of you guys followed me!?" I demanded, growing more and more annoyed as I turned back to the tunnel and noticed two more people. I sighed slightly and turned back around to continue my search. 

After a little while, I succeeded in finding the source. It was a glowing, blue stone half burried in a stalagmite. I frowned as I knelt next to it. 

Ryan-

I smiled and nodded. "That would be great, thank you," I told Nami upon reaching my trunk. I grabbed one end and began lifting it up.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , ... 14 , 15 , 16