Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Triplets with Wizard & Pluto

Bros Singly, Imagine, Paradox, SeaQ

Sis's Lilac, Glamour, Marine, & More

"Have faith and don't ever lose hope."

Kuro-

I furrowed my brow as I near the stalagmite with the glowing blue stone. "What is it?"

Nami-

I grabbed the other end of the trunk and lifted it. Whoa! "Wow.... What did you do? Bring your entire house in here?"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Iceflower's eyes widened as Tokestu started freezing everything, and she scooted on her bed away from him until her back was on the wall. "Uh...are you okay?" she said. "Wait...you're freezing things, but you're a SandWing...are you half IceWing?" she asked, a little curious.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

Kuro-

I yelped in surprise and turned around. I slightly squinted to see a NightWing. Another one?! Oh wait... I knew this NightWing...sorta. "Oh. Hi."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Ryan-

"Just about" I replied, grinning.

Zabella-

"You think I'd be studying it like this if I did know?" I retorted, looking up at Kuro before truning back to the stone. "It looks like a glowing rock."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them, and they'll take a special place in our hearts.

Kuro-

I crossed my arms, frowning. "No kidding." he said, rolling his eyes. He went to the other side of the stalagmite, peering closely at it.

Nami-

"You must come a pretty decent family then, I guess." I said, flying up to the Quartz House.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Ryan-

"Yeah, I have a pretty big family. What about you?"

Zabella-

I raised an eyebrow when the stone's glows began coming in pulses. I lightly taped it, and, oddly enough, it began to hum.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them, and they'll take a special place in our hearts.

Nami-

I looked away. "I...don't have a family. I've always been alone."

Kuro-

Hearing the hum, I put my ear on the stone to hear it better.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Ryan-

I frowned, suddenly feeling guilty for bringing it up. "Oh, I'm sorry. I wouldn't have brought it up if I had known."

Zabella-

I also pressed my ear against the stone, wondering why it was doing what it was.

The Stone-

It continued sending blue light in pulses, and it sounded like the humming was forming words that seemed to say, "Help me. I've been stuck for so long. Help me."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Nami-

"It's okay. I've gotten used to it. That's why I spend time with orphans teaching them. I want them to have a good future."

Kuro-

I lurched back, though kept my hands on the stone. "Whoa! Talking rock!" I looked at Zabella. "You heard what it said right?" Maybe I should put the skyfire away and see if whoever is stuck, I can read their mind. I shrugged off one strap of my backpack and pulled out the skyfire, placing it two feet away from me. Then I placed my ear on the stone again.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Ryan-

I slightly tilted my head. "That's really sweet of you to do."

Zabella-

I simply nodded, eager to know more about this strange stone.

The Glowing Stone-

It simply repeated the same lines as before. "Help me. I've been stuck for so long. Help me."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Nami-

"It's the least I could do since where I lived had a big orphanage." She landed on the platform of the Quartz House and looked down. "Oh...." My head started feeling light, but I stayed still. "It's such a pretty view from up here."

Kuro-

I groaned. "What does it want us to do? Say "We shall release you, whatever-you-are-who-could-possibly-be-dangerous"." Groaning again, I placed my forehead on the stone.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Ryan-

Panting after I landed on one of the wooden walkways, I nodded. "Yeah, it is." I turned back to my trunk and began dragging it to my dorm, wincing at the loud sound if wood scraping agisnt the metal lining on my chest.

Zabella-

I rolloed my eyes at Kuro's comment. Maybe we could just listen to the voice instead of talking? I asked myself, feeling annoyed. I gasped when I realized that what Kuro said was right. This time, the voice had changed.

The Glowing Stone-

"Yes, please let me free. I'm so cold and lonely. Please help me."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Nami-

Wincing at the sound of Ryan's trunk, I lifted one end and, with one big tug, managed to pull it back a few feet without a sound. I panted after that though.

Kuro-

I widened my eyes and pulled back, ignoring what Zabella had thought in her mind. "Uh.... Who.. Are you?" I asked slowly, leaning close again but not touching the stone with my head.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Ryan-

"Thanks," I said with a grunt as I shoved the chest into my dorm room, still panting afterwards. "I'll take care of that later. What should we do now?"

The Glowing Stone-

It had returned to it's eariler message. "Help me. I've been stuck for so long. Help me."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Nami-

Before I could answer, I heard my backpack unzip and I didn't have time to grab Nunkin as he leapt out at Ryan, chittering loudly as he landed on his chest though not scratching him like squirrels would normally do. "Nunkin!"

Kuro-

"Oh come on!" I grew so frustrated with this stone that I unintentionally charged up my powers in my right fist and punched the stone. My lightning transfered to stone, surrounding it in sparks and I realized that my energy was draining quickly. I struggled to pull my hand free from the rock. It was like it was stuck to it as soon as I touched it with my lightning. "I can't move my hand away!" I told the others though it might have sounded slurred since my powers were draining quickly.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

*oof, *energy* not powers

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Ryan-

"What?" I muttered, looking down at the squirrel confused. "You have a squirrel?"

Zabella-

"What?" I asked. Kuro's voice seemed slurred, and I couldn't quite make out what he was saying. I looked up from the stone and realized that he was struggling. I gasped, and ran behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist to try pulling him away from the stalagmite. "What's going on?!"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Nami-

Nunkin continued chittering as I pulled him off Ryan. "Yes. He didn't want me to leave, or more specifically, leave his side." I turned Nunkin around and glared at him in the eyes. "Now you listen to me. As long as we're here, you behave, understood?" Nunkin nodded and I turned him back around and let him climb on my shoulders. "This is Nunkin."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Ryan-

To be honest, the squirrel made me feel nervous. "Um, hi, Nunkin," I greeted with a small wave.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Nami-

Nunkin chittered loudly again and I frowned. "Language, mister. He's my friend, it's okay." I petted his small head, looking at Ryan and noticing his nervousness. "He'll warm up and be more friendly when he gets to know you better. He's just overprotective of me."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

RYTBHKTGH SG BSNDOTUFKNCGJ NOW I WANT TO GIVE ONE OF MY CHARACTERS A PET SQUIRREL.

squirrel my favorite animal :D

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

@swamocloud51 sorry, he personality is this:

Spirit is a kinda shy, adventurous dragon. Getting to know her and gaining her trust can lead to a long loyal friendship. Spirit is ver loyal to thouse close to her and the unknown to her is dangerous. She takes danger carefully and alsways seems to know the consequences to it being the wrong path. Becoming her enemy can be dangerous as she will view you as someone who wants to hurt her and will attack if you come to close. 

Flaws: She is blind in her right eye, its hard her her to  go to lard crouds because of her big wings, she also has a crooked tooth on her upper jaw.

she is a blue-white icewing, wings and hair are the same color. The clothes are the same. 

Jade house then

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

“Our destinies guide us, but they don't shape every step. That's up to us. We walk the path we choose. Whatever our destiny says, we still have to choose our own path.”

ForumFamStormdragon, Cobra

@Spirit, her personality needs more negative traits. And by flaws, I didn't mean things like having a crooked tooth. I meant for flaws her in her personality. Also, the Jade House IceWing is taken. The only house with an open IceWing spot would be the Gold House.

@Eliza, you can totally do that!

Ryan-

I chuckled nervously. "Yeah, yeah I can tell. Um, how often is he with you?"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Nami-

"Pretty much all the time unless he's off looking for food." I smiled and walked into the female dorm, dropping my stuff and Nunkin there. I brushed my shoulder from dquirrel fur and walked back to Ryan. "There. He's gone. I made sure he won't go out."

Kuro-

Everything started growing fuzzy in my vision. I shook my head and tried to stop my lightning. Why can't I stop it?! I panicked. This has never happened before.... What is this stone?! Suddenly my hand stopped trnasferring  lightning to the stone and my hand was free. But because Zabella was pulling me back, I fell back, not on her thankfully, and stayed there, closing my eyes. I felt like my panting was the only thing audible in the entire cavern.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Ryan-

I sighed with relief as Nami told me she left the squirrel in her dorm. "Thanks. Where should we go now? Or did you want to organize your room or start reading your book? Or books, I guess."

Zabella-

I stumbled back a couple feet when Kuro was pulled free from the stalagmite. I caught my breath, glaring at him while doing so."WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?!" I shrieked after catching my breath. The humming and pulses of light had stopped, but the room was still lit by an eerie blue color. "WE HAVE LITERALLY NO IDEA WHAT THAT STONE IS, SO WHY DID YOU TOUCH IT!?"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Address me as  Ryn. 

Dragon Characters:

Bee ( Sand and Night wing hybrid )

Mythteller ( Night wing )

Soaring (Sky wing )

Dingo ( Sand wing )

Dragonfly (Mud wing )

Bubbles ( Sea wing )

Bamboo ( Rain Wing )

Penguin ( Icewing) 

Kuro-

I winced at Zabella's yelling and sat up. Thoughts from everywhere exploded in my mind and I shook my head, trying to ignore them. One of those voices may have been Zabella's. "I wasn't thinking. But I didn't expect my powers to go haywire. I never had it go on before, let alone get my hand stuck in the stone!"

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Ivy noticed Zabella shrieking and walked over. "Uhhhh what's happening?" she asked, her wings turning a mixture of curious blue and confused orangey-purple.

As Iceflower pressed herself against the wall, out of her bag shot out a white squirrel. Though it looked like it was an albino in color, it had normal dark eyes. "SILVER NO!" she said. The squirrel paused, standing on it's haunches, looking at her curiously, before clambering up her arms and onto her neck. She frowned at it.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

Zabella-

"Yeah, you clearly weren't!" Zabella explained before turning to look at Iceflower. "YOU FOLLOWED ME TOO?! AM I JUST NOT ALLOWED TO LOOK AROUND ON MY OWN?"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Taking gold

also in her personality some of her flaws is that she sometimes can get ver short tempered in the mornings, and if she is really upset or annoyed, and she has sudden mood swings all the time.

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

“Our destinies guide us, but they don't shape every step. That's up to us. We walk the path we choose. Whatever our destiny says, we still have to choose our own path.”

ForumFamStormdragon, Cobra

(@Rune it's Ivy not Iceflower XD)

Ivy took a step back in surprise at Zabella's outburst. "I-I just saw you both yelling and thought something was wrong." she said. Her wings also now had some hints of a sad light blue mixing with the two other colors her wings were.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

@Spirit, ok, those are good, but is she selfish? Is she arrogant? You kinda just gave her the same negative traits. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

@Eliza, XD woops

Zabella-

"YOU SAW ME YELLING FROM ALL THE WAY IN A CAVE?! LIKELY STORY, I'M SURE!"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Nami-

I shook my head. "I can read them whenever." I pulled out the school map and looked at it. "Hmm."

Kuro-

I jumped up to my feet and stood in between Zabella and the RainWing. "Stop it! Yelling won't make things better." I graoned and held my head as the headaches came in from overuse of my powers and the thoughts. Where did I put the skyfire again?

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Ryan-

I looked over Nami's shoulder and pointed to a place on the map that looked interesting. It looked to be like an outdoor theater with benches carved out of stone, which seemed to be carved out of the hillside. I couldn't read what the label said, but I figured Nami could tell me. "We should go there."

Zabella-

I glared at Kuro and the RainWing before storming out if the cavern. Well, I suppose it was a little hard to storm out of somewhere where the only exit is only big enough to crawl through, but I tried to make as dramatic an exit as possible. I planned to come back here later, specifically when no one else was here.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Nami-

I looked at where Ryan pointed. "The theater? I wonder what that is." I nodded. "Let's go. It's should be in... That direction." I pointed where I assumed the theater was.

Kuro-

I watched Zabella leave the room before sitting to a sitting position and leaning against the weird stone, still holding my head.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Ryan-

I nodded, and jumped off the walkway to fly to this..."theater", as she called it.

Zabella-

I made it out of the cave, glad to be back outside. My joy faded when I spotted a very disappointed looking RainWing staring at me. 

Principal Mango-

"What were you doing in there?" I asked the NightWing front of me, gesturing towards to the opened gate and the cave entrance.

"I was trying to get some others to get out of there," she replied. "But they didn't listen, so I came back out here to get you."

I frowned. "Take me to them. Next time, come to me first."

The girl nodded and stepped inside the cave to guide me to the other students.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Nami-

I followed Ryan, still a little dizzy from the height. I never flew this high before at home because I spent most of my time on the ground and only flew up a few feet above it =, usually to get something.

Kuro-

I closed my eyes, panting, to slowly regain my strength. My hand was searching for the skyfire but sitting down, and with my eyes closed didn't help. I thought I heard Zabella's thought and another's come down the tunnel--...uh oh. The principle's thoughts were in my head now.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Principal Mango-

I frowned as I crawled into the room filled with a blue light, and I turned to look at each if the students in turn. "Just what to you think you're doing in here? Answer me that after each of your are out of the cave. Then we'll discuss punishments."

Zabella-

I had stepped out if the tiny hole before Principal Mango, and gave Kuro and the other RainWing a smug smirk.

Ryan-

I slowed down my flying so I could be next to Nami. She looked a little sick, so I wanted to make sure she was alright. "Are you alright? You look a little light headed."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 8 , ... 13 , 14 , 15