Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Triplets with Wizard & Pluto

Bros Singly, Imagine, Paradox, SeaQ

Sis's Lilac, Glamour, Marine, & More

"Have faith and don't ever lose hope."

((Three moons I'm a terrible roleplayer))

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened.

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say... i love you all?

Kuro-

I stared at Zabella, knowing what she did when she gave us the smirk. My hand found the skyfire rock, but I put it in the farther place in my backpack, still being able to hear everyone's thoughts. "Yes sir." I said as I stood up.

Nami-

I nodded a bit. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just not used to being this high. I'll get used to it."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

@Nightwolf, no, you're a great roleplayer! 

Ryan-

"Oh. Well then, let's fly a little lower," I told Nami, flying lower so that now I was about ten feet closer to the ground than I had been before.

Principal Mango-

"And you, mister," I turned to look at one of the NightWings {Kuro}. "Need to get your vision checked. I'm a woman, mind you. Now then, everyone, leave now." I pointed towards the small hole angrily.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them, and they'll take a special place in our hearts.

{Oof, mah bad XD}

Nami-

I flew down to where Ryan was, feeling a little better. "You didn't have to," I said softly, wondering why he would be so thoughtful.

Kuro-

Oops. Well there went that. I thought as I made my way out of the cave. Once I was back outside, my first instinct was to fly away, possibly back home, but I stayed put and patiently waited for the principle to come out.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

@swampy ahhhh srsly two whole pages in one day slow down please!!!! i am asking people to slow down because it is hard for me to get on every day at every moment and if i leave for one day and theres already two pages. its really hard to keep up with so please slow down peoples

also sorry i havnt replied to anything sense yesterday

Toketsu

the ice stopped spreading as soon as she asked weather he was a hybrid ahh does she recognize me or did she just guess because of the ice that just came from me? he thought. he looked at her and nodded slowly then he jumped back slipping on the ice that hadnt melted when he saw a small albino mammal come out of the icewings bag and onto her neck WHAT IS THAT!!! he said in his head. he didnt reckognize it at all it was furry and had big teeth and was actually pretty small. he got up slowly looking at it still confused and shocked

(it makes sense that he wouldnt know what it is sense he lived in a dessert and a ice place.)

Rowan

he watched the whole thing and listen to them talk but the stone it was very interesting and possibly dangerous. he only turned his head toward the head of the school and then he stared for a bit the headmaster is the only one in this school who knows who i am. im glad we asked him not to say it allowed. he nodded and started to leave but just before he left and after the others left he asked quietly and polightly "what was that. i do not wish to intrude but it would be helpful to know?" he said calmly.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

I am a lonely kitten in the rain

In a world of wonder a world of pain

Happiness fills the plains

But sadness still remains

Bff-Form-fam:

Rainbow-Firefly-Ellysia-Rʊռɛ-

"there is always a Rainbow even in the Darkest of times"

{XD It's fine}

Ryan-

I shook my head. "No no, it's fine, really. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

Principal Mango-

After stepping outside the cave, I glared at Kuro. "Now then, why did you go into the cave?"

Zabella-

I stayed by Principal Mango's side, hoping to get some praise after Kuro received his punishment.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them, and they'll take a special place in our hearts.

Nami-

I slightly looked down and held my arm. "Thank you," I softly said.

Kuro-

I looked up at the principle to Zabella. I could tell the truth... But also protect Zabella from getting punished. She deserved it though. "I....I was...curious."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Ryan-

I smiled. "You're welcome."

Principal Mango-

"And curiosity killed the cat, so think before you do," I annoinced. "If I catch you going down there again, I'll give you more than just a week of detention that you earned this time around." Without waiting for a response, I walked off.

Zabella-

I stood where I was, frozen as I realized that Kuro didn't say anything about me being the one to actually have been curious enough in the first place to open the gate. Why didn't he say something about me? 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Nami-

Okay now I was blushing a bit. Why am I blushing?! "There's the theater." I pointed ahead of us and sped up, eager to get there so my face could calm down.

Kuro-

I just stared at Zabella as I heard her thoughts. Without saying anything, I flew away to my dorm. What did I just do?

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Ivy crawled out of the cave, looking very confused. "Uh, we weren't supposed to be in there?" Ivy said, looking scared. "I heard Zabella screaming and thought something was wrong, so I went to look." she pointed at Zabella.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

Principal Mango-

I nodded at the fellow RainWing. "Fair enough, but next time, come come to me first. Oh, and will you please tell ervyone you see to meet at the theater in fifteen minutes?"

Zabella-

I looked from Ivy to the principal before flying off to grab my bag in a tree, which I then brought back to my dorm. What just happened?

Ryan-

I followed Nami, and landed on the ground not to soon after she did. "It's big," I noted. "I wonder what they do here."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Nami-

I looked around. "Maybe annoucements and school plays. This place is big enough to seat everyone."

Kuro-

I plopped on my bed facedown, after dropping my backpack on the floor next to me. The headaches poured in as the thoughts exploded like a cactus bomb.

Korudo-

I closed my book and walked out of my dorm, seeing if going outside would be best to forget my memories.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Ivy nodded and, being Ivy, went to tell everyone she saw what Princibal Mango had said.

Which meant running into the courtyard and yelling it to everyone there.

Iceflower held Silver. "So..what's your name?" She asked Tokestu.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

((Alright! I'm caught up!))

Mistral Snowave~

Mistral got up from his seat and looked through the shelves once more. He was looking for a specific book when he realized that some people had entered the Library after he had. And he noticed that one of them was that SkyWing girl (Diana).

Kai Sunset~

Kai looked over to Xena and said, "Hey I'm going to explore more of the school. The Library isn't really the area where you'd usually find me in. Do you mind?"

Xena NightWolf~

"No, I don't mind. Go." she said.

Kai Sunset~

Kai nodded and got out of the Library. He went out to the courtyard to relax and explore the area.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened.

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say... i love you all?

Ryan-

"Do you need to catch your breath? We can sit down for a minute."

Zabella-

After hearing an annoying RainWing telling everyone to meet you at the theater, I stepped outside my dorm and flew towards it, hoping I wouldn't run into that NightWing.

Diana-

I turned around after hearing someone telling everyone to meet at the theater, but I ran into an IceWing {Mistral} I turned around. "Oof, sorry."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Nami-

"I-I'm good." I answered, noticing other students arriving. "I wonder what's going on."

Kuro-

Hearing some commotion, I walked out of my dorm, completely forgetting my skyfire. I heard what the RainWing had shouted and flew off to the theater. I now just wished I never came. I protected someone I didn't even like.

Korudo-

I heard the annoying RainWing and flew off to the theater, arriving and find a seat near the back.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Ryan-

I frowned. "I'm not sure. Maybe we should sit down too though?"

Zabella-

Just as I was flying to the theater, I spotted Kuro and frowned. Why did he protect me? Should I try re-indroducing myself or just steer clear of him?

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Nami-

I looked around and noticed that there were a few seats left, including the ones we were standing in front of. "I guess right here would work. It;s got a nice view of the stage anyway." I sat down, thankful that my dizziness was going away.

Kuro-

I landed and looked around, wincing at the questionable thoughts. Darn it! I forgot the skyfire. I sighed. Oh well. I've survived without it before so no problem. I found a seat in the very back and edge and sat down, avoiding other students looks as I moved my eyes to the floor.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

@Ruin: I sigh with annoyance as you completely ignored Rowan. but I guess it's ok this isn't the first time someone has not noticed my posts.

Rowan

he sighed as the princable started instead yelling at Kuro and zebella and he heard as Ivy came and talked with the princable and the princable told ivy tell everyone they saw to go to the theater. he sighed just like at home I'm completely ignored oh well at least it's not new I'll ask him later. he thought flying to the theater. he could hear everyone's voices and thoughts clearly below as he flew down gladly he was pretty sure no one would recognize him sense even though he had gone to a few balls he was pretty sure no one noticed him plus he was wearing his sunglasses to hide his eyes. Rowan sat down emidiantly noticing Kuro and Zabellas thoughts. hmm he must have forgotten the skyfire. he thought he could tell they were both so confused about what happened and Zabellas was confused on why Kuro protected her from getting punished well Kuro was confused on why he had even done that. Rowan was sitting in the back because he found there was no point sitting in the front when he couldn't even see accept for when he saw the future and even then the future just made things a little boring.

Tōketsu

he looked at her and thought for a moment then he pointed toward his horns bracelet that was shaped like a scorpion and pointed toward a spot where it said Tōketsu. then he looked at her book and pointed at it with a worried glance giving her a sorry expression I hadn't mentioned to run into her I just didn't see the bench. he thought. 

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

A bit arrogant

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

“Our destinies guide us, but they don't shape every step. That's up to us. We walk the path we choose. Whatever our destiny says, we still have to choose our own path.”

ForumFamStormdragon, Cobra

@Brambles: Is Rowan weaing skyfire?

Kuro-

I moved my eyes around, looking at the students. Most thoughts were boring and questionable about what was going on. He sighed and leaned back in the seat, staring at his hands.

Korudo-

I looked around, noting how loud all these students were. IceWings are nothing like this, I thought. I adjusted my glove, making sure my ring was still on.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

@Bramble, I'm sorry I didn't see your post! 

@Spirit, accepted

Ryan-

I took a seat, shrugging as I realized that there didn't seem to be much else to do.

Zabella-

I froze where I sat, suddenly remembering the fact that some NightWings had the ability to read minds. Instantly, I began to panic. What if someone's reading my mind right now?! What if Kuro is reading my mind!? There's got to be some sort of mental wall I can use! 

I began scanning the area, looking around for any other NightWings. When I spotted one wearing sunglasses, {Rowan} I frowned. He looks like the kind of person who would read minds.... Note to self: be careful around him.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Kuro-

I nearly fell off my seat when I suddenly heard a burst of panicked thoughts coming from...Zabella?! I felt guilty for not bringing the skyfire now. I now wanted to curl up under the covers of my bed or leave and disappear from existance.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

@Ruin XD yes Zabellas must be afraid of Rowan the most Scarry and most dangerous blind dragon of all time XD (bursts out with laughter) though why would Zabellas out of all of the others just notice Rowan and be imidiantly suspicious. he's literally leaning back and being relaxed XD

@fallon no he is not wearing sky fire he left it in his bag but he knows how to block others from reading minds

Rowan 

he noticed Zabellas panicked thoughts and felt guilt he pushed her thoughts away so that he wouldn't hear them anymore he didn't want to be a intruder it's just one of the ways he could tell what's going on around him sense he couldn't see. he moved back to Kuro thoughts and noticed that Kuro had felt guilty as well your a mind reader with very little idea of how to deal with your powers it's not your fault he thought thought he knew Kuro could not read his mind he still liked to give some incuragment. he started looking at futures so he could get away from the thoughts. lots of them were just going through the day like normal and some of them involved dragons realizing who he was he would have to avoid those paths. he sighed he hated when people knew who he was they usually treated him like a helpless twig or liked him for no good reason or just surrounded him. he hated it he sometimes imagined what life would be like if you could see that was another reason he loved reading minds and seeing the futures because they gave him a idea of what the world looked like.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

@Rowan, can my person, Spirit the Icewing, be friends and maybe possible girlfriend with you please

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

“Our destinies guide us, but they don't shape every step. That's up to us. We walk the path we choose. Whatever our destiny says, we still have to choose our own path.”

@spirit: your character would have to meet him first. he can make friends but usually not easily because hes unsure all the time but ya. have your character meet him and well see how it goes. for now your character could have a crush on him if youd like. 

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

Okay, can’t you start a line of rp and i can show up

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

@Bramble, XD. She's suspicious because he's wearing sunglasses, and that he seems to be more relaxed than anyone else here.

If you don't mind, I'm going to start with the school's first assembly.

Principal Mango-

I smiled as I walked past the students towards the stage, where I would make my announcement. As I stepped into the stage, I looked around and waited for everyone to grow quiet.

Zabella-

I grew silent when the principal reached the stage, and I turned to face forward, pushing away any thoughts about Rowan, Kuro, or that stone.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Spirit looked up at the principal, her blue eyes glittering, she wondered what he would say. She spotted another student and quietly walked to them ( Zabella)

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

Iceflower looked up, then she screeched, "WE'RE MISSING THE ASSEMBLY!!!" shoving (though not roughly) the white squirrel back into her bag, she grabbed Tokestu's hand and ran as fast as she could into the theater, then sitting down. She felt Silver squirming inside her bag. "Phew... we got here just in time." she looked at Tokestu. "And, um, if I didn't say this before, I forgive you for running into my book. I, uh, realize you probably didn't see me." she blushed. "I'm used to it." she held out her hand. "Iceflower." she said.

Ivy sat on the edge of her seat, fiddling with her fingers while she waited for the assembly to start.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

Nami-

I moved my eyes to the stage, watching the principle.

Kuro-

Thinking of something to help block most of the thoughts, I looked towards the stage.

Kurodo-

I watched the principle. Never knew a RainWing would be the principle for the school.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Zabella-

I noticed someone walking towards me, but I ignored her and focused on the principal. I wasn't exactly up for meeting any more people, but I couldn't stop her from coming over here.

Principal Mango-

I cleared my throat once and began my welcome speech. 

"Welcome students! I'm so glad you have decided to join Jade Mountain Academy! I'm Mango, your principal. Should you need anything, don't hesitate to come to me! I want you to look around our auditorium, and choose one person to indroduce yourself to after this meeting. I don't care if it's the person next to you, or the person all the way in the opposite side. Go ahead, I'll give you a moment to pick someone to indroduce yourself too."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Nami-

I looked around, mostly since I already met Ryan. Hmm... I saw a cold looking IceWing a few rows back, but...I wouldn't dare, would I? I always hated meeting hard people.

Kuro-

I moved my eyes around, not particually wanting to meet anyone.

Korudo-

I scoffed. She actually thinks that I'm going to meet other students? I glanced around, for an IceWIng. Better than any other one.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Spirit-

Spirit looked at the dragon she moved to and felt extremely nervous and scared, icewings where normally scary and strong, but she ( spirit ) wasn’t, she still found it a little hard to talk because of her jaw, and her words came out strangely because she haven’t had anyone to talk to in a long time. “...H...Hi..” Spirit mumbled to the person she went to.

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

somebody save ivy from being the only person alone XD

Iceflower looked at Tokestu.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

@Eliza: All my characters are alone.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Zabella-

"Hey," I told the girl who came next to me, turning to look at her. "I'm Zabella." I figured if I had to meet someone, I might as well do it now.

Ryan-

I spotted a NightWing {Rowan} a couple rows back, and decided to say hello to him later. 

Mango-

After giving the students a moment or two, I resumed my speech. 

"There are just a few things you should know before I let you find your classes. There are two off-limit spots: a set of wood stairs that seems to lead up to the top of the mountain, and a cave entrance with a gate on it. Should anyone of you decided to disobey and explore those areas, I will see to it that you are punished." I glanced at the NightWings I had caught in the cave earlier, hoping that they got the message.

"The vice principal here is an IceWing/SandWing hyrbid named Tundra. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to come to him or me. I believe that is all, so you are free to go!" I stood and watched as several students stood up.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Kuro-

I ducked my head and looked away from the principle's gaze, wishing I had never gone into that cave. But then... Zabella would get in trouble. Oh! Why do you care what happens to her? I berated myself. The second the principle said that was it, I quickly stood up and started to leave.

Nami-

I stood up, looking for someone to meet.

Korudo-

Sighing, I stood up, fixing my vest and cape before looking around with a cold gaze at everyone.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Spirit-

“Hi,“ Spirit said back to Zabella “I’m Spirit” Spirit looked at the girl I think... i think she could be a friend

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️