Long story short, I'm writing another story and I need characters since it takes place in an academy where there are lots of people and I need other students besides my main characters. All of these characters at said Academy are one of six types of magician-

Alchemists: have the ability to transform matter into different matter, minor elemental powers 

Charmers: have the ability to enchant inanimate objects to do their bidding. 

Diviners: have the ability to see the future, prophets

Shifters: have the ability to change their own appearance will

Bestials: have the ability to talk to and easily train animals

Saviors: (rarest type, I will only accept a few of these) have the ability to cure wounds and diseases, potent healing magic

so yeah, if you all could help me make OCs that would be great. FYI, don't worry about clothes when it comes to appearance, the kids at the school wear uniforms. Also, it's a high school, so characters will be ages 14-18.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Periwinkle~

HUFFLEPUFF | GLOBANATURSOCIET|

SEAWININFJ FANGIRSAVETHEWHALES | 

SOULSTEALEAND MORE!

KalahariRippleStarlingAhiFeardweller

AisuSirpaleAtlantisOceanusFern

"Aw, Deathknights!" 

TotS: Maddio, level 60 Archer

Name: Rose {Insert last name} (Uhhh, horrible at last names here.)

Sex: Female

Class: Alchemist

Backstory: (I'll leave this up to you, so you can do whatever)

Other: She likes cats.

Appearance: She has bright red hair and dark green eyes. (Don't know what the outfits look like, so I can skip over those!) She usually carries a little pink purse with her. Her skin is slightly tanned and she's about the average size of a normal 16 year old.

Personality: Very smart, she loves books. She can snap sometimes if you interrupt her from reading.

(I hope unnatural hair colors are fine, because her hair is a bright, bright red, like this.

Well, I hope this helps with your story!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Not my real name, but call me

Sparky!

"No matter what happens, there's always something good, because hope never dies!" ~ Sparky

A good quote from Vamporizer:

"WHEN LIFE PUSHES YOU BACK, PUNCH IT IN THE FACE."

Forum Twin: Wolfdragon43782 {Alphawolf}