The new mother is bustling around Fireon, Already catching up on work she missed. But she's not alone. In her arms is a chubby, adorable baby with blackish brown, sleek hair and tan skin. He's currently wearing a baby blue onesie with words scribbled on it. As you get closer, you notice the baby's eyes. One of them is completely bright blue, while the other is Half blue half Gold. Odd.

Phoebe notices you and turns away from the servant who just reviewed a view messages and is now hurrying away. "Hi! long time no see." The Demigoddess greets you with a bright grin. "Hey, I want you to meet my new son and little devil, Matthias."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Reading smiled shakiky. She didn’t look like herself. “Hello Phoebe, hello Matthias. I was wondering where Mockingjay is? I needed to speed with her”

(I’ve been so inactive on GGaD for the past month. Anything drastic happen that I should know about?”

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

"Oh! Wow!" Time says, kinda wondering what to say, "Uh... Congrats? How is he like?"

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

”Oh. My. Gods. Phoebe, he’s so cute!” Silverskies gushed, bursting into the room and striding quickly over to Phoebe’s side. “Congratulations and welcome to the world of motherhood! I brought you some gifts.” She gestured dismissively to the long line of nymphs struggling under piles upon piles of baby-related gifts.

She smiled warmly down at Matthias, remarking, “His eyes are beautiful.” 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Chan casually passed by in the background. She noticed Silverskies and her procession of nymphs and waved back before continuing on her way.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Silverskies noticed Chan and grinned, waving back at her fellow goddess.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

(My post didn't go through :())

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

She smiled at Reading, "Mum's up in the aviary. it's a little hectic up there, but I'm sure she'll be able to talk to you." She told Reading, While Matthias fiddled with a lock of her hair. When he saw Silver-skies, the baby laughed loudly and waved his hands at the other goddess. "Oh, Hi Time, Hi Silver-skies!" She said cheerily. her amber eyes widened at the sight of the gifts and she laughed nervously. "Geez Sil, Those are a lot of gifts. Are you sure this isn't too much?" She asked. 

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Reading nodded. “Ok, thank you. Hello Silverskies, hello Time”

Reading went up to the Aviary and knocked on the door. “Mockingjay? Could I come in?” Ah asked. Her voice was soft and sounded on the verge of breaking.

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Silverskies‘s heart melted at Matthias’s adorable smile and she waved back, a delighted smile on her lips. “Of course not, Phoebe! No gift is too good for those I consider family or this adorable child of yours.” She exclaimed with an amused laugh, tickling Matthias’s chest.

Meanwhile, the poor nymphs were doing their best to arrange the small mountains of gifts into neat, organized piles. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Chan backpedalled in time to notice the struggling nymphs. “Here, let me help.” She added a small gift to the growing stack.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

The nymphs gratefully nodded in her direction, before continuing their work.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

There was a series of wing beats, followed by a crash, and finally the door opened to show a disheveled Mockingjay. "Reading! Hi How are y-" She paused when she saw Reading. "Honey are you okay?"

"Oh Sil, Your too much! No wonder Xavier can't stop talking about you." She teased, as Mattias burst out into an adorable laugh as Silver-skies tickled him. The baby reached out and took hold of the other goddesses hands and brought them to his mouth where he kissed them with a loud 'Ma!'.

((Omg, When a Baby gives you a kiss and says "Ma!" its the cutest thing.))

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

If Silvy hadn’t already been charmed by this adorable baby, she was a puddle of gushing affection now. “Oh my gods,” she whispered, a wide grin on her face, “He has got to be the cutest little thing I’ve ever seen.” She clutched her chest, thinking, My heart can’t take this overload of cuteness. Gods, he’s so precious! 

The goddess glanced up at Phoebe and exclaimed, “Matthias is so flipping adorable!! How on Forengard is your son so cute?!” 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Time is still wondering, and possibly overthinking about how to react towards the baby. But he's a bit confused when Mattias kissed Silverskies hands.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Reading smiled fraily. “Could I perhaps take a seat..? I don’t want to bother you or anything...” she said softly.

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Mockingjay gaved her a once over before taking the other goddesses hand and pulling out into the hall and into another room. Once they were in privacy, she helped Reading sit down. 

"My gods you look awful. What happened?"

Phoebe chuckled, "He obviously get his looks from his parents. Mostly from me." She replied, winking at the last part. "But my boy seems to favor Damian of all people. And now he's going around giving kisses to every pretty woman this child sees." She explained, shaking her head. "Like father like son. He's a real charmer." Added Wave, Coming up to them and taking Mattias in his arms and kissing Phoebe on the cheek. "Hi guys, long time no see."

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Reading let out a sigh. “I’m sure you’ve heard... but while Jace was unconscious, Vivviene cheated on him with Natalio. I’ve known Jace for a while, and he is very protective of his feelings and closes himself off. He only really seemed happy when he was around Viv. But she broke his heart... and I haven’t seen him since the accident.” She said. “He’s missing and I’m searched everywhere. They are both my best friends... and as the goddess of Love and Friendship I should be able to handle this right? I should be able to make things better...” she said, looking distressed. Reading left out her problems with her own relationships as well.

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Silvy laughed with partial disbelief and remarked, “Matthias certainly has a good taste. Although favouring Damian of all people... That’s surprising to say in the least.” She shook her head and glanced down at the adorable baby again, a soft smile curling her lips. “I can easily see you growing up to follow in Damian, Xavier, and Dominic’s footsteps as being a flirt,” she chuckled.

At the mention of Xavier, her head shot up and Silver exclaimed, “OH, Xavier!” She grinned excitedly and exclaimed, “Have you reunited with him yet, Phoebe?” 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Element stood off to the side looking for Fire he started walking and then turned around and looked confused as to what place to find him

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

"Damian and Xavier sure, but Dominic? Probably not." Chan commented from behind a stack of gifts. "Did Damian ever tell you about the time we met him at a Chili's? He was the cashier." 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

(Oh gosh now I’m imagining Damian as the guy from the “Welcome to Chili’s” vine lol)

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

((Oh no I'm late.))

NightWolf rushed into the room. "The baby. How is he?" she asked.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Chronos crashed through the door and into the wall next to Time, predictably. She looked at Mattias. "Hello, there." she said, holding out a gloved finger to the baby. "Hi Phoebe." she said casually, but when she turned looked back the baby, she got heart eyes like in anime. "OHMYGODS HE'S SO CUTE."

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

Silverskies shrugged and muttered, “I guess.” 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Pollo burst out of a nearby door and squealed when he saw the baby. Peering close to his face, he smiled a wide smile covered by his red scarf (larger now, since he got a new one).

"You must be Phoebe??" The former kid asked her with delight, bright yellow eyes seeming even brighter with excitement. "YOUR BABY IS SO ADORABLE!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!"

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

"Matter of Fact, I have reunited with him, and i think it's safe to say, he loves his new nephew. And he won't stop hugging this poor child." She said to Silver-skies. She lowered her voice and shot her friend a sly grin. "I heard he's good with kids. Guess that says a lot, right Sil?" She teased, turning to Chan. "And I have heard of Dominic's part-time job. He's not very fond of it, but he's made it very clear that he wants to rake in the extra cash." 

Phoebe reached into the satchel she was carrying on her shoulder and took out a light blue blanket and gave it to Matthias to hold. "Thank you Pollo, Chronos. I have to agree, my son's too adorable for my own good."

Wave snorted at that. "You're right about that!" He commented, looking at the others. "She won't give me a chance to hold my own son! This woman's constantly with him!"

Mocking-jay frowned, "I haven't heard about what happened between Vivienne and Jace. In fact, I haven't seen Vivienne or for Months." She admitted, her mouth pulling into a frown. "I'm sure Vivienne is at her cottage. But Jace...He could be anywhere." She muttered, beginning to pace. "But my best guess? He's most likely at the places he's spent with Vivienne the most. Or maybe He's at her cottage right now." She tried, but her expression shifted to a more worried one. "...Or He's gone to confront Natalio..."

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

”I don’t get all this love drama.” NightWolf muttered.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Reading already started looking relieved to have told her dilemma to someone. “I doubt he would confront Natalio... Jace is much to  kind and weak to do that. I thought he might have just fled to be alone for a while. But you may have a lead on him visiting his most memorable places.” Reading thought aloud. She listened to the downstairs conversation for a moment. “Perhaps Wave will have an idea of what happened.” She said.

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

"Good thinking, I'll send Damian to go find Vivienne." She said, walking towards the wall where the intercom was. She pressed a button and spoke into the speaker, calling Damian.

Phoebe shook her head and nudged Nightwolf with her shoulder. "Everyone gets annoyed with Love drama until they find they're own love."

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Silverskies rolled her eyes and playfully grinned at Phoebe. “That’s a conversation for another day,“ she chuckled. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"I volunteer to be his babysitter!!!!" Chronos said to Phoebe.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

Imagine vaporized next to Silverskies, and surprisingly Norean was with him

"Surprise!"

"Why did you bring me here..."

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

Reading waited for Damian. She started to think about the places where Vivviene and Jace interacted. “The books store, the hotel, many parties, the lake by that one sleepover party, his home...” she muttered, thinking aloud.

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

"What this li'l kiddo really needs now is a scarf, those look real cool!" Pollo raced off to his room (which was also Damian's) and crashed into his own part. Quickly, he began to rummage through his things for the smallest scarf he owned.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

“Yeah. I kind of feel bad for him. Especially when Damian ordered every single thing on the menu, only to cancel the order and laugh at him—“ MJ’s message rang out and Chan tapped Damian. “Looks like you’re needed. Shall we go?” 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

NightWolf blushed. “I hope that’ll never happen..”

((my irl situation is shipping 25/8 so love drama is everything))

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Silver practically beamed At Imagine and Norean. “We’ll, this is a pleasant surprise!” She happily exclaimed.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Up

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Up

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

1 ,