you're on your way back from the dining pavillion, heading to your cabin. The sun has almost set, casting the camp in eerie shadows as the daylight fades. You're very tired- it was a long day. As you are walking, out of the corner of your eye, you see somebody sneaking off into the shadows, in the opposite direction of the cabins. How odd. Do you follow them?

Maribel decided to separate herself from the stream of campers heading back towards the cabins for shuteye. She quietly made her way to the outskirts of the camp, looking for a high, clear vantagepoint where she could see the sky unobstructed. Once she found the optimal viewing spot, she sat down and crossed her legs, waiting for the sun to set even lower, unaware that somebody may have followed her...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Periwinkle~

HUFFLEPUFF | GLOBANATURSOCIET|

SEAWININFJ FANGIRSAVETHEWHALES | 

SOULSTEALEAND MORE!

KalahariRippleStarlingAhiFeardweller

AisuSirpaleAtlantisOceanusFern

"Aw, Deathknights!" 

TotS: Maddio, level 60 Archer

Hm. What is she doing? Astra thought, following her carefully. When the girl climbed up to the platform(?), she climbed up a tree just behind her.

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

Maribel's gaze remained towards the sky. The first stars were beginning to apppear, twinkling faintly against the murky backdrop.

• Posted at:

~Periwinkle~

HUFFLEPUFF | GLOBANATURSOCIET|

SEAWININFJ FANGIRSAVETHEWHALES | 

SOULSTEALEAND MORE!

KalahariRippleStarlingAhiFeardweller

AisuSirpaleAtlantisOceanusFern

"Aw, Deathknights!" 

TotS: Maddio, level 60 Archer

Maybe she's just stargazing. Astra thought. She tilted her head up to look at the sky. It does look like it's going to be a pretty good night for it.

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

"Hello!" Magnus yelled from behind both of them, "What are you two doing?"

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

Astra jumped, nearly falling out of the tree. "Could you not." She said. "And what are you doing, following us?"

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019