Okay so this takes place on a diffrenet continent south of Pyrrhia it is a complete jungle it is split into two diffrent continents Hexigenia and Ephemera, Ephermere is an asian jungle and Hexigenia is a south americain jungle.

Malice, the villian is the last of a tribe called DawnWings, he is a conceror trying to take over all tribes and make one big army to take down the Astrals(SolarWings, LunarWings, AstralWings, CometWings,NovaWings, TerraWings, and DarkWings) or that is what our heroes think.

AcidWings

Description: Soft skin no scales execpt armoured plates that line the spine, strong back legs, short snouts and big eyes, can be any color except anything metalic, they have webbed talons and a webbed frill on their chest, no gills.

Abilites: They can leap eighty feet, there skin can reslease a deadly acid, Night vision, can hold their breath for five hours.

Queen: Queen Purple

Alliances:MistWings, RainWings, MudWings(Explained in prologue).

DriftWings

Description: Large wings, a larged tall webbed frill lines from their back to their tail, They have a fin at the end of their tail for luring fish under the waters surface, they drift in the water and act like wood waiting for prey. There upper jaw is larger then the lowere jaw it curvs into a sort of beak at the end, they have large spikes on the top of their head head and neck, The can be shades of gray, dark green, and brown.

Abilites: Super strength and fire

Queen: None concored by Malice

Alliances: None

MistWings

Description: Long slender bodies with a flat head, they have a frill lining there spine like a SandWing.

Abilities: They can breath a deadlt fog, they can see through thick fog

Queen: Queen Vapior

Alliances:AcidWings, MudWings, and RainWings

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Lucky! -Formerly Tide

One year member!(Nov, 19)

HiveWings

FaWing

#Blicket

#Moonbli

Hamilton Fanatic

Free Smiles! :)

Hehe I'm Back

*Cough,*Cough

No one Cares

BOOP

• Posted at:

HiveWings

FaWing

#Blicket

#Moonbli

Hamilton Fanatic

Hehe I'm Back

*Cough,*Cough

No one Cares

Prologue

The sky was painted with shades of purple and gray, thunder roared and boomed in the distance lightning flashed, rain dropped from the sky violently, winds sent trees soaring through the crisp night air.

Queen Snapper of the DriftWings dashed through the trees.

A massive shadowy figure following behind. She came to a drop off, dead end she turned eyes darting back and forth at the trees where is it desperately searching for the strange figure. A crack of lightning.

Then, she saw a massive shadow looming above her.

“Nowhere to run.” A voice said behind her.

She couldn’t fly the winds where too strong, she turned around there they were a massive silver and orange dragon with a glint of malice in his eyes, the massive dragon grabbed her neck and quickly snapped it and dropped her off the cliff.

King Acai strolled through the halls at the night there something off that night no birds chirped, not even the sound of leaves being blown together considering there was a hurricane earlier that night, he caught something green out the of his eye.    

“Boa, what are you doing out so late?” The king demanded tilted his head slightly.

“Do you think mom will miss you?” She inquired with a dark look a broad smile.

“What are you talking about?” Acai asked furrowing his eyebrows.

Suddenly Boa lunged forward with a knife, Acai grabbed her arm and threw her to the ground.

“Boa, what has gotten into you?” Acai asked.

“Don’t play dumb with me old not man!” She hissed, baring her teeth.

She slashed the knife across his snout, he yelped in pain he slashed at Boa, his claws barely grazed her cheek, with one swoop boa plunged the knife onto his heart.

20 years ago …

Fog covered everything ahead the traveling group of MudWings and RainWing were hungry and sore, they had already lost 12 men. Slate spotted shore out of the corner of his eye he looked at it in relief the shore went on for miles half the continent was boreal and the other was tropical.

“Look land” He shouted

With sighs of relief they landed, they rested when day came Slate started to explore, he heard rustling from a bush he approached he pushed it aside a light purple dragon sprung out and lunged at him the dragon had him pinned down.

“Who are and why are you here.” She growled

“I’m Slate, our group was sent to look for new land.” Slate said quickly

“Bring me to them.” She growled

Slate felt a small burn coming from the dragon’s claws.

“Ow, okay, okay I’ll take you to them just stop that.” He said teeth clenched

Slate lead the strange dragon to the pack. When the saw her the where gasps and murmurs.

“So what did you say your name was again?” Slate asked.

“I didn’t.” She growled.

“What are you.” A MudWing asked.

“I am princess Iris of the AcidWings daughter of Queen Emerald.”She stated.

“You’re coming with me.” Iris demanded.

“Why should we.” A RainWing said stubbornly.

“Because I said so.” Iris said baring her teeth, a sizzling noise coming from her hands.

Their leader looked at him with a quizzical expression Slate shook his head and pointed at Iris’s talons a bubbling acid oozed out of them. They followed Iris one RainWing tried to poke her.

“Touch me and see what happens.” Iris snapped.

They came to a large hedge Iris slipped through and stuck her hand out and guestered to come in, Slate slipped in to a large busey market.

“Hurry up.” Iris said

They followed Iris through a series of trails until they came to a pavilion where there was wide open hills there was a stunning white clay brick palace with a large globe shaped roof that had golden ring in the center that reflected light off the sunrise.

“That’s where going” Slate said in awe

“Yes” She said plainly

They arrived at the royal palace the walls were lined with gold and mosaic windows and pots with roses hanging from the ceiling

“Princess you’re back, and I see you’ve brought some err… friends.” The guard. greeted her.

“I request a meeting with my mother.” Iris demanded.

“She can’t she’s dealing with something.”The guard said tideously.

“I don’t care.”Iris said bursting through the door.

“Iris what are you doing here mommy’s having a meeting.” Queen Emerald said slightly annoyed.

“Mother I need to speak to you” Iris Demanded.

“Yellow why didn't you stop this.”  Emerald said to the the guard

“How do you expect to stop that.” He exclaimed  pointing to the large group of dragons

“Mother, this strange group of dragons came last night.” Iris stated.

“I see there’s some unclaimed land in the south take those oddities there.” Queen Emerald said

“Wait so we’re just going to give the land that we’ve fighting over for years to them.”Queen Snapper said.

“Why not we can stop fighting.”Emerald replied.

Emerald lead out them out annoyed.

“My stupid mother never listens to me.”Iris growled

“Yeah mine too she didn’t even want me to go on this expedition.” Slate replied

“Slate are you coming.”One of the MudWings asked

“No I think I’ll stay.” Slate said

“Well if you have to stay your coming with us I can’t just let stay here a roam around while I drop off these ones.” Iris said

• Posted at:

HiveWings

FaWing

#Blicket

#Moonbli

Hamilton Fanatic

Hehe I'm Back

*Cough,*Cough