Preferably for CoI, since that's the one I think I might join and I want to know who my oc will be interacting with.

Here is the form, if you want a drawing:

Name:

Appearance:

Clothing:

Personality:

Other:

Okay, that's it. Thanks.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

R E M E M B E R T H E L O S T 

*yEETS AWAY*

"I thought mascara was a fish"-Galaxian

"Make an insect AU and they're all fruit flies"- Ishmael

"Brussels sprouts are just delicious earth meatballs"-Becky

Deviantart is LivVirtual

bump 

• Posted at:

*yEETS AWAY*

Deviantart is LivVirtual

Name: Tensei Keshin

Appearance: Tensei has stormy gray eyes and dark black hair (

unlike the other children of Athena, who usually have blonde hair and gray eyes). He dyed some parts of his hair blond (though it looks somewhat sloppy), such as the tips; it appears that he tried dying all of hair blonde but messed up. His hair is unruly and curls in some parts, while not in other. He keeps his hair short; the longest lengths go only to the middle of his neck. He has long bangs that tend to fall in front of his eyes. As such, he wraps a piece of cloth around his forehead, though it is only barely visible. This keeps most of his hair from getting into his eyes at the wrong time. He is skinny and somewhat short even for his age (about 1.63 meters), as well as looking younger than his looks. 

Clothing: He typically wears clothing that is dark-themed. I won't design it so you can be creative. :)

Personality: He does not like showing how he really is to other people, so he tries to brave out anything. He is fairly adventurous and is not afraid of taking risks, but not to the extent that he risks too much for something not worth risking for. He is organized in what matters, but the rest…is a mess.

He has been different all his life, however, he tries to deny this; therefore, he hides his true self from others and tries to be like them (such as changing the color of his hair so he would look like other children of Athena). Tensei hates being underestimated. He also doesn’t like doing anything for no purpose, and he doesn’t like having to explain something to someone two times, or having to demonstrate something two times. In this way, he is very impatient—however, he is capable of getting over this.

He can lie sometimes, but he is horrible at lying and one can see through his lies right away.

Tensei is mostly restless and likes action, but that does not mean he does not think before doing. He doesn’t like sitting around waiting for nothing, rather, wanting to roam around. This also does not mean he dives headfirst into danger; he just prefers to scope out any environment first. He trusts his reflexes and first instincts, so he seems jumpy most of the time, though also most of the time, his reflexes/instincts will be correct.

When setting his mind on doing something, Tensei will get it done no matter what. He is very persistent, though not to the point of stubbornness, and very resilient.

He is unnaturally mischievous, especially for an Athena child, though he likes to cooperate with others (preferably his friends) on pranks more than he does for himself. However, he's capable of knowing when a prank has gone too far, and he doesn't want to accidentally hurt others when causing general chaos. Overall, he likes his pranks to have some sort of deep thinking in them, and not just randomly pranking someone.

He can be very protective for others, even those he has just met.

Other: A thanks in advance!

Other ones may be coming in soon too, xD. Do you only want to draw for CoI?

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Here’s for CoI, even though I haven’t joined yet because I’m going over other things on the form

Name: Xanthe Hadden 

Appearance: She has blonde hair and a delicate, petite frame. Xanthe’s hair is long and thin, causing it to float around her head like a halo. She has fair skin and pale blue eyes.

Clothing: Normally a gray shirt with some jeans, and her trademark black Converse high tops 

Personality: She often displays very proper manners and conducts herself with a gentle and careful air. Although Xanthe lives in a rather dangerous environment and sometimes displays rather odd ideas or behavior, she is very intelligent and quite capable of taking care of herself.

Other: Thank you in advance! And, as I’m not an artist myself, why is personality necessary?

• Posted at:

ivy

why are uppercase and lowercase letters a thing? why don't we just write in all caps or all lc.? it's basically just western languages that do this? is this another relic of our eurocentric mentality and world? if so, i reject this way of life

@ Ivy. Personality speaks through the mannerisms and expressions that a person has.

Do you know who Vesper is? (Rubylavender's oc) I'll use him as an example.

If Rubylavender told me to draw a scrawny guy with sandy-coloured hair and brown eyes, then that is what I would draw. However, it is very likely that I'll also draw him in a standing position, arms in the pockets of a hoodie and his face in a small smile. I will not be able to give him any of the defining characteristics that makes him Vesper.

Now, if Rubylavender also told me that Vesper is one salty, sarcastic boi who does not listen to anyone but himself, and that he's a guy with a tough exterior but a tragic backstory, then I would draw Vesper in that way: He'll have a smirk on his face, his arms will be crossed defiantly and almost protectively across his chest, and he'll be standing like he just K.O'd everyone. His eyes will have a hard glint in them, but they'll also look a little lost and afraid.

I just drew Vesper. 

sent at 3:28 pm

• Posted at:

*yEETS AWAY*

Deviantart is LivVirtual

Yup I know who Vesper is

But thanks for telling me, because I am not an artist in any way, shape or form so I was curious

• Posted at:

ivy

why are uppercase and lowercase letters a thing? why don't we just write in all caps or all lc.? it's basically just western languages that do this? is this another relic of our eurocentric mentality and world? if so, i reject this way of life

Name: Silver Smith

Appearance: Tan skin, ruffled brown hair, emerald green eye (left one) dark green trench coat with a badge saying 'Dab police officer 1322' a patch with a unicorn and patch with fire, grey biking gloves with dark green accents, Green jeans (not green beans), dark gray work boots, two holsters, gray cybernetic right eye with scar, holding a Magnum .500 and a Glock 18 

Clothing: oops.

Personality: cheerfuly sarcastic, slight temper, intellegent, inquisitive, 

Other: If you want to do a backround, do a PUBG Sanhok setting.  Choose a pose, just no Fortnite pose or dabbing, if you do, you'll regret it.

• Posted at:

"If  were so worried about global warming, why haven't done anything about it?" -T. Silver Smith

USA

call me Silver 

RAVENCLAW

Dauntless

Narnian

GUN LOVER

Male

Dab Police Officer 1322

Marine can only be 50% blue banana.

Hey Silver, I'm drawing Silver with a fortnite pose because I don't like people making threats to me.

• Posted at:

*yEETS AWAY*

Deviantart is LivVirtual

Name: Maribel Maravillo

Appearance: Maribel is of both Greek and Spanish heritage. She has an average build with long arms and legs, standing at about 5’4’ in height. She has a tan complexion, with thick and wavy chestnut-colored hair that reaches down to the middle of her back. Her preferred style is to wear it in a high ponytail. Her eyes are hazel. She has long eyelashes, full lips, and a splash of faint freckles on her face.

Clothig: Her preferred clothes are casual: a t-shirt of some kind (often a Camp Half-Blood shirt), blue jeans, and being a Colorado mountain native she hardly goes anywhere without either wearing or packing hiking boots.

Personality: Maribel takes after both her father and her mother equally personality-wise: she has Urania’s logical and philosophical way of thinking about the world, curiosity, and wonder, and her mortal father’s goofy sense of humor and eccentrism. Maribel knows she is a little weird, and on the surface she embraces it, but deep down she often doubts her place in the world and cares about how others perceive her. She is an energetic and bright personality, often a little too optimistic- this leads to her being upset or disappointed or frustrated. She is a rule-follower, and a people pleaser, a thinker and not a doer who always looks before she leaps. She is prone to hesitation and second-guessing, and due to her nature she likes to questioning almost everything- this makes her more of an intellectual and less of a warrior. Her fighting could use some work. Despite her positive and chatty demeanor, Maribel can be awkward in conversation, which leads to others thinking that she is eccentric since she wants to talk but often can’t because she stumbles over her words and talks too fast.

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

~Periwinkle~

HUFFLEPUFF | GLOBANATURSOCIET|

SEAWININFJ FANGIRSAVETHEWHALES | 

SOULSTEALEAND MORE!

KalahariRippleStarlingAhiFeardweller

AisuSirpaleAtlantisOceanusFern

"Aw, Deathknights!" 

TotS: Maddio, level 60 Archer

@Galaxian thanks! Also, yes. Only CoI.

(By the way, my DA is LivVirtual if you want to see it. Or if it's more convenient, I'll post it on your page on the new scholastica wiki)

sent at 1:03 pm 12/31

• Posted at:

*yEETS AWAY*

Deviantart is LivVirtual

@CreativeScarlet16 (Doesn't know what DA is) Oh wait, DeviantArt? xD I have no social life. If that's it, my computer can't handle DA. Let me unprotect my page for now.

Sent 17:28 MST, though the filter should be unclogged by now...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Actually, you don’t have to draw Xanthe yet because you should probably wait until I’ve submitted her and she’s been accepted

gah I’m so sorry if I’m inconveniencing you

if you’ve already started then nvm

• Posted at:

ivy

Wow, a month has passed. Sorry that it took so long! I had exams, please forgive me.

I've done everyone's O.C.'s so far except for Silver's. You can find them on my DA, unless I've already dmed them to you on a different website.

• Posted at:

*yEETS AWAY*

Deviantart is LivVirtual