Definitely Timeber on PoV rotation. Maybe Silverstream or Farukon too.

Hope you feel better.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Can I be in the PoV rotation?

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

*:・゚.✧:・゚

Oh look! My army of adorableness!

.✧ *:・.

Forum Bro:Cloudburst 

Can my character be in the PoV rotation?

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

I am definitely waiting impatiently for the next part.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

♦Forum sisters~ Fantasy, Glamour, Key

♦Forum brothers~Paradox, Seaquake 

♦Triplets~Fallon and Pluto

☾Co-creator of LLaK: /348431☽

Meep the Yeep with Repicheep!~Me

Timeber?! I meant Timber.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

POV rotation please and my character it Raini 

• Posted at:

~Raini~

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

@Time- No, I actually meant, that if you would like your characters to be in the PoV Rotation, just tell me your Characters names (All of them) and I'll pick from all of the Characters when I make a Chapter, understand? If not I'll try to explain it again.

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

Chapter Nine

Astra was at the front of the group with CloudBurst at her side, they all had there weapons on hand and the door that they escaped from was out of sight, the Skyscraper was still very far away, and since it was early in the morning there no people out of their homes, Astra would have guessed that all of the Hybrids escaped in the morning after they did.

"Are you all okay?"Astra said spinning around

Quasar yawned.

"Does seriously lacking sleep count as okay?"Quasar asked tiredly

CloudBurst shrugged.

Suddenly there was a rummaging of stuff through the alleyway to the left, Astra looked to her left and rushed forward instantly, she heard one of the hybrids calling to her, but she couldn't think about what they were saying, with her bow on the ready she jumped high into the air and pulled the arrow back, but when she saw what made the noise, she put her bow away, and crouched down picking up the Cat that had made the rummaging.

The rest of the group came up with their weapons ready, and also put their weapons away, noticing what it was, Astra checked for a collar, but there was none, this was a wild cat; the Cat started purring and rubbing it's face against her.

"Poor Kitty!"Astra said as Andalite came forward and stroked the Cat's fur "He's so thin!"

CloudBurst got his weapons ready again and slowly went forward.

"Careful, Astra, he could be dangerous......"CloudBurst advised her

She just swatted the daggers out of his hands and continued petting the Cat.

"He needs a name!"Astra suggested

"You just met him!"CloudBurst said, splaying his hands out

"Maybe......."Andalite started "Andalite the Second!"

"You are so full of it"Rune said coming up and scratching the cat behind his ears

Kitsune was keeping his distance, Astra could guess why: He was a Fox Hybrid, he would probably want to keep his distance from the Feline.

"Mrroow!"The Cat meowed, jumping on Astra's shoulder

"He's a shoulder kitty!"Astra said

There was another rummaging noise a little farther off, Astra stopped stroking the Cat's fur and cautiously crept forward.

"Well that was a killer nap!"Time announced, crossing his legs

Time was laying against the alley wall, yawning, he obviously had a good nap.

"Time Conquest?"Cloudburst questioned the Golden Eagle Hybrid

Astra flicked her ears and spun around as she realized she was being watched.

"Stay, Kitty"Astra said, setting the Cat down

She heard CloudBurst mutter sarcastically: "How about we name him Feral....."

Astra walked out of the alley and noticed three Hybrids, walking over to the alley they were all in, one of them darted forward at the sight of her and bowled her over, pinning her down.

"I seem to ask this question a lot!"Astra said kicking the Hybrid off her "But, who are you?"

"If you need to know"The Hybrid said, recovering and jumping against a wall and bouncing right back off to Astra's side "It's Nyx!"

Nyx smashed her knee into Astra's hip and sent her flying into a house wall, it started to drizzle some rain, wetting Astra's skin and ears.

Astra got up took out her bow, and shot an arrow, Nyx stopped and caught the arrow, reloading it into her bow and shooting it straight through the tip of Astra's left Cat Ear, Astra ducked away and leaped onto a building, escaping Nyx......

Kitsune walked out of the alleyway, looking for where Astra went he saw two figures walking through the rain, one noticed him and rushed forward, taking out two silver katanas, he quickly took all of this in and drew his katana, this was going to be hard, seeing as she had two and he had one, she dealt four quick blows with them, he blocked the first two fairly easily then tried to block the third one, but failing as his katana was knocked out of his hands and stuck into a brick wall, the fourth blow he tried to dodge but it skimmed his right arm, he grabbed it in pain and ran to his katana.

"Who are you?!"he shouted to her, taking his katana out.

she took no notice of his question and ran forward, kicking him and taking the breath out of his chest, and sending him back.

"Call me Fallon, stupid"She said, tripping him and getting prepared to stab him, he whipped his tail into her face making her lose her aim, he jumped forward and wrapped his legs around her neck and flipping her around, she dropped her swords, and he grabbed one of them, she quickly recovered and punched his chest, and roundhoused him to the face, he fell over, realizing he couldn't win, he threw a Kunai Knife into the air, making her dodge that, he jumped up, grabbing the Kunai and landing on a building, she didn't chase him, she just stopped.......

CloudBurst was wondering why neither of them were coming back so he went out, there was one figure, sitting down in the rain.

"Is it my turn now?"the figure asked, standing up and dusting himself off "Okay, but before you ask anything, my name's Clyde"

The Hybrid said, taking out a short sword.

''Ready?"Clyde asked

Without waiting for an answer, Clyde threw his knife, as it swirled through the air, CloudBurst grabbed both his daggers and deflected the knife, as he didn't see that Clyde was already right next to him; Clyde spun around and kicked him, CloudBurst tried to recover but was hit by him, he flipped around and kicked Clyde, then he jumped backwards and rushed straight into Clyde, smacking him with his hand in the face, and skimming his arm with his dagger.

"That enough for you?"CloudBurst asked him expectantly

Clyde instantly got up and kicked CloudBurst in the head, giving him a ringing noise, he then was smashed to the ground and jabbed in the stomach, he tried to escape, but before he could, Clyde stabbed his knife into CloudBurst's chest, he yanked the knife out and jumped away throwing the knife right into Clyde's arm, he landed on a building and noticed Astra, and Kitsune on seperate buildings.

"Are you okay?"CloudBurst asked Astra

Astra yawned.

"Huh?"She said looking at him "Oh, yeah, I'm good"

Kitsune was suddenly sitting down next Astra.

"Can you care about me too?"He said, pouting his lips imaturely

"Go away, Kitsune"CloudBurst said sharply, rolling his eyes

Kitsune stood up and jumped over to the alleyway that the others were in.

"I guess it's time we go back too"Astra suggested, standing up.

"How about we name him......"CloudBurst began

"Name him?"Astra continued "How about Onyx?"

What do you think would be a good name for a straaaaaaange Kitty? (Emphasis on strange)

Oh, and there will be more Antags, later, that will go out to kill as well.

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Okay, can my character Ari be in the PoV rotation?

Whos the cat?

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

That was a great chapter!

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

ForumSisters: Cat & Glamour

Great chapter! 

for the cat:

-Fang

-Claw

-Strike

-Curiosity

-Feral

-Bagheera

-Panther

-Beast

-Blitz

-Surge

-Swipe

-Vader

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

how about Sassy or Mischief

• Posted at:

Sirius

Goddess of speed and teleportation

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Pitbulls are dogs too!

Queen of grammar.

Scourge

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Don'thinof thiagoodbyethinof iaa "seyolater."

*hypervenilating*

We're sorry, but the user has been disconnected. Please reload and try again.

*fangirl scream*

Beeeeeeeep.

THAT. WAS. AMAZING!!!!!!! IT WAS SO EPIC! But....sadly, I shall be patient for what happens next. " 'Call me Fallon, stupid.' " XD So hilarious!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

I’m going to the sign up thread for some clues.

:pokes head back in:

Anyone want to try to murder me?

• Posted at:

when will Lupa join in

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Lol, sounds like fun

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Yeah, now I get it. Oof.

Nice Chapter by the way!

It kinda made me wonder how Time just got there.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Boop 

• Posted at:

~Raini~

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

if theres one more space add Shard to that PoV list

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

More intros!                                                                 

Chapter Ten

Five Hybrids were sleeping in beds that were all next to each other, one that looked like a Black Jaguar and one that appeared to be a Peregrine Falcon, woke up and spun out of the beds, they looked incredibly serious and ready to strike, more true for the Black Jaguar, he darted up to one of the Men that was guarding the door and tripped him, then he grabbed another one and smashed him into the other, he jumped backwards to the Peregrine Falcon and they soared up to the high ceiling, the Black Jaguar, bounded off of the Falcon as he threw five knives into a circle, and the Black Jaguar kicked right through it and escaped, the sunlight poured in and the three other Hybrids woke up with surprise, they consisted of a simple Black Cat, a dangerous looking Spider, and a hungry looking Wolf.

"What are your names"The Man requested

"Ari Fang"the Black Cat said quickly, seeming a bit scared

"Ben Jameson"The other said, narrowing his eyes.

"Lupa Lang"the Wolf said "How are you doing?"

"How am I doing what?"a Man asked

"How are you doing today?"Lupa asked again
He rubbed his eyes. "I gotta be honest, pretty bad, two Hybrids just escaped and I kinda just want to get Transferred....."

"Gosh me too....."Lupa admitted, looking down with a gleam in her eyes "I mean, I just woke up and I just want to be TransFURRED!"

Lupa fell down, laughing, the Man just shook his head and continued typing something on a large computer, Ben nudged Lupa and gestured nonchalantly to the hole in the ceiling, she nodded and stopped laughing, Ben got up slowly and immediately shot webs at Lupa and Ari, he shot two reinforced strands from both his hands and launched himself up, dragging, the two others with him, saw what felt like his first daylight, and he landed on the roof, he set them down and put the strands in his pocket.

"That was quick"Ben said

Lupa started sniffing the air vigorously, and Ari was also picking up some of the scent.

"What is it?"He asked them curiously

"Other Hybrids......."Lupa answered instantly "For the couple days that we were here, we thought we were the only ones, just us Faru and KJ, but there are more, and by the scent of it...... Much more........"

Time was the one who got to keep track of the Cat while everyone was sleeping, joy for him...... They were sleeping inside an abandoned building, it was small but not to small for them.

"Hey, Mischief......"Time started, "It may seem unusual for me to ask this, but...... Can you understand me?"
       "Eh, I've heard things that seem more unusual"

Time freaked out and kicked the Cat away, scrambling backward.

"You can talk!?!"He asked the Cat

"Of course not Pea-brain"Fallon said harshly, pulling out her two katanas, "We have a score to settle"

"Me specifically?"Time asked, trying to stall as two others jumped up to the window where moonlight poured in

"No"She answered as one of the Hybrids that had appeared rolled her eyes

"Can we just get this over with?"Someone asked "I'm hungry!"

"No, Clyde"Fallon answered sharply

"Where are the others"the other Hybrid asked threatiningly, taking out her bow and preparing an arrow straight to Time's forehead.

The others were downstairs, but he knew he couldn't root them out, so he stood silent, gulping.

"We don't have time for this"the one they called Nyx said almost letting go of the arrow.

But before she did a dart came whistling through the air and clinging to her left arm, she dropped her bow and fell backwards, flipping out of the window, a Peregrine Falcon Hybrid scooped Nyx up and threw her back up; Time swung around just as two more darts shot through the air, both of the Hybrids tried to escape but the darts hit their legs, they tumbled down and went to sleep.

"Who are you?"Time asked the one who had shot the darts as the Peregrine Falcon Hybrid landed next to the Hybrid with the blow darts.

"I'm Farukon, but you can call me Faru!"The Peregrine Falcon said, folding his wings in and holding his hand out for a shake.

The other batted Farukon's hand away, and put his blow gun away.

"My name's Kuro Jaga"the Black Jaguar said "Where's the rest of you"

"Sorry, but who are you?"Time asked

"Do we need to reintroduce ourselves?"Farukon asked kindly

"No"Time answered, sighing. "They're downstairs, just promise not to hurt them"

Farukon and Kuro Jaga nodded and walked down the crumbly stairs, the group was sure enough, huddled together with Mischief at the top casually, the Cat's green eyes and black fur shone in the moonlight and he looked sleepy.

"We need to get you out of here"Kuro Jaga suddenly said after a glance at the group

"What, why?"Time asked the Black Jaguar

"He's sending more Assasins"Kuro Jaga answered sharply "They could be here in a few hours for all I know"

Time slowly nodded.

"I'll wake them up"Time said "But why are you helping us?"

Kuro Jaga turned around and walked back up the stairs, then stopped just before he made it all the way up.

"Because I believe we are all worth saving........"

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

great chapter!

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

⇢5/5/15~Until the very end⇠  

⇢You're Talented & Amazing⇠ 

⇢And Don't Let Anyone Tell You Otherwise⇠ 

⇢And Always Chase Your Dreams⇠ 

That was an amazing chapter! I can't wait to read the next and the next and the next!

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I loved Faru and Kuro's entrances!!!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

I also love the names/insults Fallon's been giving, XDD!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Great job! Hyped for the next chapter. Also, I researched googled and used the Wild Krats creaturepedia caracals, and I found out that they're mostly nocturnal. Another also, are you waiting for me to finish up Hailey's form in order to introduce the two into the story? Another another also, I thought of this a while ago, and maybe the twin's father is 1 (again, it was a bit ago. aka a few days before I sent in Liam's finished form)

6:05 PM EST

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

@Fantasy- Yes to Hailey's form, and maybe to the father being one

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Great!

i don’t remember giving Ari a last name. But that’s ok

• Posted at:

@Cat- You didn't, I added it, because when someone doesn't give their Character a last name and someone asks for their full name in the story, it's my job to create it!

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

I guess it is! Wouldn’t it be weird if she sunddnly really liked fish.

i hope she app more!

• Posted at:

I guess it is!

wouldnt it be weird if she sundnly loved fish?

i hope she makes more of an apprance!

• Posted at:

*appears

• Posted at:

Is Lupa a villain? Or a good guy?

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

New group! I can probably get another Chapter out later!

Chapter Eleven

Many Hybrid's had the first group, who penetrated the door, to thank, for they were all now free, Shard, Forest, Rose, Newt, and Prism have formed a new group, it is technically the second one, but after that it seemed like all the Hybrid's scattered into groups, it is nice to know that everyone didn't go into survival of the fittest....... Though, there is something wrong, it seems like all the Hybrids are drawn to the tower....... Whatever it is, I guess we're going there.........

"No the tower's over there"Forest said, pointing to the Skyscraper "You keep taking wrong turns"

"I'm sorry!"Shard said sarcastically "But, I thought you guys made me Leader! Jeez"

"But it is true that you keep taking wrong turns"Rose pointed out "And it seems like our Animal Instincts are telling us to go over to that Skyscraper, so let's go!"

Newt shot forward next to Prism, and they ran together for a surprisingly short time, a Hybrid dashed through the open and kicked them to the side, it was a Wolf Hybrid.

"Good hit"A voice said that seemed to be coming from Shard.

"I didn't say that!"Shard reassured them

Suddenly a person materialized behind Shard, whipping out a knife and whacking Shard in the back.

"Come on, Winter!"Violet called to the Chameleon Hybrid

He jumped over to her, she grabbed onto his tail and he swung her at Shard, she made a direct hit to his chest, then kicked Forest, Winter slid forward and tripped Rose, pinning her to the ground, Prism tried to attack him from behind, but he somehow saw it coming and wrapped his tail around her neck, holding her in the air as well as holding Shard in the air.

An arrow speeded through the air and landed smack into Winter's tail making him wave it around and throw Prism, a dagger spun through the air and stuck into his hand making him drop Shard, Shard quickly saw his chance and dove for an opening, he grabbed Winter and darted into the air, flapping vigorously to keep up with his and another person's weight, suddenly Shard stopped in the air, threw Winter midair and kicked him down, Winter hit a sidewalk and it shattered.

"Direct hit!"Shard shouted

Winter struggled to get up, it looked like he landed on his tail, it was scratched and scraped and bruised all over his tail and partly on his back, ripping his shirt slightly, he didn't look in any condition to fight, Forest ran to him, flipping and kicking his head down to the ground, Violet drop kicked Forest, right in the head, she fell down and was knocked out, Shard realized that he should also go after Violet, tried to grab her, but she whipped around and pretty much gave him the death stare, she grabbed his left wing membrane and bent it, making a cracking sound, she flipped over and threw a dagger at his right knee; suddenly, CloudBurst McClash leaped off of a building and threw a dagger at Violet's right shoulder, she looked like she was very exhausted when she started growing fur on her arms and down the sides of her head.

"She's letting out her Inner Beast!"CloudBurst called to someone.

A Black Jaguar Hybrid was being carried over there heads by his back, by a Peregrine Falcon Hybrid, a dart whistled through the air and clung to Violet's foot, the fur slowly faded and she collapsed.

The first group walked out of an alleyway, and the two Hybrids that had shot the blow dart, landed and dusted themselves off.

"You all okay?"Astra asked, walking towards them "We're here to help, but are you drawn to the tower like us?"

Shard slowly nodded.

"I'm leading this group"Astra said to Shard pointing to the group that came from the alley.

"Well....."CloudBurst interjected "Maybe not leader.... But, you were the one that decided to make us follow you"He joked "Just kidding"

"I'm leader of this Band of Animals"Shard said

The Black Jaguar came up to Shard, closely followed by the Peregrine Falcon.

"I'm Kuro Jaga, and this guy is Farukon"The Black Jaguar said

"But, you can call me Faru!"Farukon chirped

Shard heard Kuro Jaga mutter: "Birdbrain"

"We gotta go, the two of us can make our way to the tower alone"Kuro Jaga assured Shard "C'mon, Farukon"

Shard watched them go as the sun seemed to go down.

"I guess they like running through the night"Shard said, shrugging.

Forest, Rune and Astra were talking friendly words to each other and giggling, Forest sole a glance at CloudBurst who looked slightly confused, Shard heard Forest mutter: "Clastra"

Astra looked flustered and Rune was laughing.

"Hey, Astra"Shard said to the Leopard "Wanna Spar? For old time's sake?"

Astra took her stance and prepared as Forest and Rune backed away.

Shard rushed forward at her.......

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

YES! Need more! 

Keep going this story's awesome! :)

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

Can NOT wait for more!

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

XDDD

AWESOME CHAPTER!

'Birdbrain', you actually used it!!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Nice chapter!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thonk You, Astra! :)

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

You're welcome! :) Also, can Astra and maybe Nyx be in the PoV rotation?

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]
    1 , 2 , , 4 ,